Feminists Have Fun - Cover

Feminists Have Fun

by a_student

Copyright© 2014 by a_student

Erotic Sex Story: After my girl friend's book club reads "Our Bodies, Our Selves" she fell into bed with one of her female housemates. To make up with me, she pulled us into a three way sexual romp.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   .

In the fall of 1971 the first newsprint paperback edition of "Our Bodies Ourselves" caught the attention of American women. Dog-eared copies were passed hand to hand with the message, "You have got to read this!" OBOS was a radical feminist subversive document. OBOS was intoxicating. Women empowering themselves to take charge of their bodies, their self image, their sexuality.

Since then "Our Bodies, Ourselves" has continued to grow as a wonderful resource for women.

Awhile back, on a Midwest university campus, my girl friend used to eat lunch with a small group of strong minded women. Somehow it came up that they all had independently read "Our Bodies Ourselves". Over several lunches they discussed that secret mind altering document. (Hey, I'm a guy, what did I know. Women's bodies have an owner's manual?) In their discussion they decided they really didn't know as much about their bodies as they should. It's not just intellectually learning information that makes a difference. They had read the words and looked at the pictures. Intellectual learning isn't enough. They needed to apply what they read to make it real. - They need hands on experience.

Moving their book discussion on body image to a practical level they agreed to get naked, look at and discuss their own and each other's bodies. They agreed they carry a lot of baggage from fashion and beauty images. It's hard to feel good, when you compare yourself to a photoshopped fantasy 'Barbie doll'.

Liberated and open minded they might be, but there are a number of mental hurdles for each of them to jump. A mix of straight and lesbian, adventurous and uptight, experienced and naive each had her own hang-ups. They agreed to take it slow and never to push or criticize each other.

The discussion group moved the next meeting off campus to a house shared by several women in the group. They start the discussion with some wine and weed tokes, then proceeded to take off their clothes.

In the first meeting, each woman stood to share how she felt about her own body. The good feelings and the bad. In the next meeting, they moved to looking at each other; breasts, labia, hairy parts and ... They had spread their own vaginal openings but they couldn't really see inside. Awkward at first they stood next to each other, finally moving to a bed where one could lay spreading herself, while others looked. Most of the women left frustrated, there was so much hidden inside.

After the meeting, there was a lot of private masturbation and or frantic sexual liaisons to relieve frustration. That's how I became aware of the meetings. Susan told me to come over at 5:30 pm. As I arrived, women were leaving the house. She dragged me upstairs and jumped my bones. She furiously rode my dick to achieve a super fast orgasm. She was so fast, I had to roll her over to finish myself off. Most of the story came out during our pillow talk as we basked in the afterglow. I say most because hearing about all those naked women looking into each others cunts was hot enough to interrupt the story for a second vigorous round. I could hardly wait for the next meeting. As it turned out, Susan was always horny after her "Our Bodies Ourselves" group got together. She told me about what happened in the meetings while we worked off her hornies.

Susan soon liberated two different types of plastic speculum from the free clinic. One by one the women took turns lying back, letting one of the others spread her vagina with a speculum. Since a speculum was never a favorite part of a gyno visit, it took a while for the women to get comfortable, but ... but slippery fingers covered in KY lead to sensual feelings. They begin to relax with the rising erotic effect. It takes a woman to know just what feels right or wrong. The meeting moved beyond a clinical exam to an intimate sensual exploration. There were a lot of hot wet pussies in that room.

Susan showed me a thoroughly gooey speculum all wrapped in a towel. She told me who had used it, where it had gone. My cock could not have been harder. I loved to explore her cunt with fingers, tongue and cock. We tried the speculum on her. Now I could see more of what I had been feeling. It was still hard to see her g-spot. I was cumming to love the OBOS group meetings, or at least the aftermath.

The new level of intimacy lead to a different line of conversation between the women. A stoned and somewhat heated discussion of what was important finally sorted out that in spite of their differences and embarrassment, they were all interested in orgasms be they hetero, lesbian or solo.

Discussions then focused on the step by step details of orgasm. How often? Which do you prefer? Clit or g-spot? Then there were the arguments; "Oh, that g-spot, it's a myth." "You don't know what you're talking about." "Is orgasm really either or, why not stimulate both?" "Do you cum fucking a cock?" "Who needs a man?"

Yes, much discussion of orgasm. Stories of how each woman likes to cum began to flow. Personal preferences for masturbation, partners, oral, digital, intercourse the list got longer. Stimulation, clits versus cunts, inside and out were discussed. To some, that g-spot thing seemed as elusive as the Loch Ness monster. Several claimed to have found it, others still doubted. They were naked, talking, looking even touching, but it hadn't gone so far as to cause an orgasm. Yeah, right. This wasn't an orgy, oh no, it was intellectual. Fuck.

Masturbation, is it better than a cock? Better than oral? Depends. Lesbians advocated for their team.

How long does it take you to orgasm? Do you orgasm every time you try? What was your best O ever?

That elusive g-spot was hunted. "You try, OK? Feel up here, about that far."

"Ohh, that's it. Fuck, that's good. Feel it? It's a little bit puffy, kind of soft. Uh, Uh, Uh ... Fuck."

"She's cumming. See it's real."

"I don't know, that's never worked for me..."

"Ooh, there it is. Huh Huh Huh, rub my clit ... Oh Please, rub my clit."

"Oh No, this is g-spot time."

"Come on, harder. Rub in circles."

" ... Aahhh"

"There it is."

"I'm CUMMING."

So in at least a couple of cases that elusive g-spot was found, never to be lost again.

That meeting was almost but not quite an orgy, three womyn from the group got very fired up and split to another room. They only had to travel a few feet to begin to burn off their sexual heat. Susan pulled on sweats, ran from the house and drove as fast as she could to my house. Her flooded pussy soaked the sweats. Once in the door she dragged me into the bedroom, frantic to relieve the burning need.

After that session, I resolved to be waiting in the wings after future Our Bodies Ourselves discussion meetings.

The next meeting was set to discuss favorite sex equipment. As was now normal, the meeting began with the women stripping off their clothes. Then their sex toys came out of hiding to be shared.

Red faced, Susan volunteered to demonstrate her Oster vibrator. You slipped your palm inside the springy straps of the chrome monster. It rode the back of your hand vibrating fingers at a variety of speeds. Those fingers could go anywhere. Just anywhere.

We loved it. It's a shame we didn't demonstrate it for them together. My hand vibrating on her clit while my cock slid in and out of her cunt. Five, four, three, two, one, blast-off.

Anyway, pardon my fantasy, her demonstration was a great success. After demonstrating how fast she could reach a body shaking orgasm she hid her face while the others hugged and comforted her. All while they argued and wrestled to be the next to try the wonder toy. Rock paper scissors determined next use. The chrome Oster Stim-u-lax junior was loaned and tried then passed on to others like the torch of knowledge. Local department stores sold out.

The dam had burst. The guilty secret of sex toys was out. A lending library of favorite toys was established.

Then one day after her "Our Bodies Ourselves" group meeting, Susan was not so horny ... Since I was always looking forward to plenty of good sex after the meetings, I was alert to the change. That day, necking and shedding clothes, Susan wasn't her normal frantically horny self. We climbed into bed, lying with legs intertwined, bodies pressed-together making a hard wiener sandwich. I couldn't help but notice, she's not as horny. Normally Susan would have had my dick inserted within minutes. This time, she's not so frantic.

"What's going on?" I asked.

Sheepishly, Susan blushed and confessed. "I hung out with Charlene after the meeting, we got to talking about birth control. She uses a diaphragm. She quit the pill too because it messes you up and she's not getting much dick just now. I told her I didn't like how the diaphragm is messy and hard to stuff in. Charlene showed me this neat gizmo she has."

"It's a weird wiggly stick with notches that stretch and hold the diaphragm while you squirt in the goo. Then using the handle you can stuff that baby right in."

"It's neat. She showed it to me. We practiced with her diaphragm, it worked slick. Then she took it out and had me put it in her. Well it is kind of sexy stuffing things in a pussy. I got turned on. We played around with the stick on each other and well ... One thing lead to another and ... and ... she made me come so hard." Susan blushed and hid her face from me as I held her in my arms.

I said, "I bet that was hot, she is sexy, I can't really blame you." My throbbing dick was now stiffer than ever. The thought of the two of them together, sheesh. That's gonna keep me hard for weeks.

"Yeah, it was hot. You know, I think she looks a lot like a young Gloria Steinem only maybe sexier. She is real and right here. She flicked her hair all over my tits. We kissed for a long time."

"That's interesting, I wondered about Charlene. I'd never seen her with anyone."

"She was married and got divorced before she came to grad school. She never really said anything about anyone she is interested in. I mean some of the conversations get pretty specific, but she doesn't get into her love life personal stuff. I thought she might be gay, but didn't really know."

"Should I be jealous," I asked, "Have you fallen for another woman?"

"No," says Susan stroking my cock, "You are still my lover baby, my main man."

"The complication is Charlene is ... sooo horny annnd ... Sexy ... and she fessed up she wants to fuck you too," confessed Susan.

"Hunh? Fuck me? Really?" I sputtered. "She likes guys and girls?"

"Maybe I should be jealous," stroking my dick, playfully, "She is pretty and sexy," Susan countered.

"Oh fuck me!" I groaned.

"To be fair, since I had sex with Charlene you can have her too..." My dick surged in her hand. "But, you can't fuck her without me. Let's figure out a way to get it on."

"She is kind of bashful, very reluctant at first in the group. I think there was something about her ex that scared her. Maybe that's why she got the divorce. I guess I'm safe, but she obviously still likes cock since she keeps her diaphragm handy. I thought she was hetero, then we messed around."

"Maybe she is keeping her options open," I said.

This discussion has only made me harder. Susan said, "I can feel your heart beat in your dick against my cunt." Talking about the three of us together must have reignited her. Her cooze is all gushy, and I can feel her nipples like sparking flames against my chest.

She pushed me onto my back saying, "You know, I don't need a diaphragm to get excited. It would be a shame to waste this hard on." She slotted my cock and started teasing her sex down over my shaft.

Within a minute she is reciprocating full length on my rigid rod. This time she just want frenzied fucking. Our sex proceeded wordlessly without need of further communication, rising to an awesome orgasm.

Relaxing in post coital bliss, our sweaty bodies cooled. She laid her head on my chest, fingered my nipple and said, "When we fuck Charlene, I want it to be epic. There has got to be a way to make sure Charlene agrees to a three-way."

Susan and I have sex a lot. In between rounds we play with each other's naked bodies. One time after a day or so of sex I was soft, shot out, seriously diminished, not going to get hard for a while. Not wanting to get out of bed we just played. I tucked my floppy dick and balls down into my crotch, behind my thighs then held my legs together.

It pulled the root of my dick skin down tight into a little crease. My hairy pubes looked kind of like a pussy fold. Susan said, "You have a little pussy." tickling the crease. We laughed long and hard.

I said "Yeah, the only way I can get a little pussy is after hours and hours of sex." We laughed more.

Recalling this episode, Susan said, "Maybe we should offer to show Charlene your little pussy."

Thinking, 'this could be fun, ' I agreed.

It was early Saturday two days later when Susan could get Charlene alone to talk...

Susan said, "Dave and I talked, we agreed you could have sex with him."

Charlene's eyes got big, her nostrils flared as she took a deep breath.

Her skin flushed and she felt chilled. Hugging Susan she gushed, "Really?"

"Yup. Really."

"OH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!" She squealed.

"Don't get so excited, There are some rules and something I must tell you."

"OK."

"First, you can only have sex with Dave if I'm there too." said Susan holding up her pointer finger.

"OK." Charlene said quickly with an eager grin and hug, powered by flashing thoughts of even greater carnal satisfaction.

"Second, We each get at least one orgasm with you." Up came Susan's middle finger.

"OK. I can definitely do that." said Charlene with a giggling wiggle.

"Third, and best of all you get at least one orgasm from each of us. OK?" Finished Susan holding up the middle finger of her other hand. Blushing, Charlene looks down, nods 'Yes' with a big smile, giggling, squirming in Susan's tit pressing hug.

Susan put on a serious face, "The next thing is, I've got to tell you something no one else knows. Can you keep a secret?"

"What? Is it bad? No diseases, right?" asked Charlene with a worried look.

"No nothing like that, it's just ... well there is no easy way to tell it." Susan slumps, lets out a deep sigh before continuing. Charlene gasped in anticipation.

"Dave has a little pussy." (Perfect delivery with a little shame and embarrassment, Susan can act)

"What! He doesn't have a cock?" panting huffing, Charlene was in panic. "How do you guys do it? I hear you two all the time."

"OH, He has a cock, but he has a little pussy too. You usually can't see it, but after sex when his boner is soft you can see his pussy." explained Susan.

"Bullshit," bellowed Charlene. "You had me going. He doesn't have a pussy. I've seen his package through his pants."

"Well you are right, he doesn't have a cunt, but when he tucks his dick between his legs it looks like one." Susan explained frankly.

"What do you mean? Bull shit, A guy can't tuck his dick away so it looks like a pussy." Charlene didn't believe it. "Nahh, no way. No way a guy is tucking his dick between his legs, it's too stiff."

She continued full of adamantly wrong self confidence in her own experience. "Just not possible. Guys dicks are way too stiff to bend behind."

"Bet me," says Susan.

"I've seen dicks before. I was married and my ex couldn't do that. It's bullshit." Now Charlene was getting pissed.

"OK Charlene, Dave'll show you, but you have to be naked too." said Susan, ready to set the hook.

"What? You show me yours and I'll show you mine?" said Charlene with a questioning look.

Susan nodded, "That's the idea. You wanted to get fucked, right?"

"Well, OK. But only if all of us are naked." That flush of sexual anticipation pushes thoughts of complication away. Perhaps women think with the little head too.

"Just let me set it up.' said Susan.


It seems the fantasy of sex and orgasm with a known sexy man, juicy as it may be is still a little daunting when you try to work out the details. Perhaps she was dreaming of what will come to be known as a zip-less fuck, but this one has complications. Like she lives with the girl friend of the guy, it will be a three way. They will see each other again and again. Yeah, complicated.

It wasn't until the following Tuesday evening after dinner that the three of us are alone. With the other housemates out of the house, Susan put the play in motion. Days of flirting, touches and steamy thoughts have built the trios frisson of sexual anticipation to a quiet hidden frenzy.

Susan told me, "You go strip off in my room, get your little pussy ready. I'll get Charlene naked and bring her in."

I said, "Give me a minute, I'm going to take a cold shower or this will never have a chance."

Susan striped off, then went to strip Charlene while I showered. When she knocked on her friend's door, Charlene pulled her inside.

"Are you OK with this?" Charlene asked.

Susan said, "Yes," as she starts taking off Charlene's clothes.

All of a sudden nervous, Charlene asks, "Dave knows about us?" confirming what she already knows.

Susan hugs Charlene rubbing a furry bush against her thigh. "Yes, he knows about us. I don't hide things from him. He knows you are horny. You want him. He thinks you are sexy. He's hot with the thought of us together. He fucked me crazy good when I told him. He made me come twice after you did me. He definitely wants you. We have been fucking like crazy for days."

Susan snuggles her face in Charlene's ear and says, "Why wouldn't I want to have sex with my two best friends?"

Naked, they step out into the hall. Susan opens her door. I'm waiting, stripped. After a cold shower I kept my mind on calculus. I tucked my semi-flaccid dick and balls back between my crossed legs before they inflated anymore. That worked for a moment, until I heard the two women giggle in the next room. I sat on the bed to wait.

The whispers next door defeated my attempt at Zen mind control. I started to get hard. My balls and dick are captured, uncomfortably squashed between my legs. I'm trying to think of yucky jobs, like cleaning horse stalls. Then a vision of a stallion mounting a mare flits into my mind. I tried thinking of automobile engines. Uh Oh, Hot dirty filthy pistons sliding up and down in cylinders. "Oh my fucking God. Hurry Up." I shout as my swelling dick painfully presses my balls against the bed.

As the two women come into the room I stood up to relieve a bit of the painful pressure on my balls. That helped, but painfully bending my dick downward. Stepping forward with little mincing steps, I held my rapidly swelling package tucked back behind tight clenched thighs. I groaned, "Sheesh. I can't hold this too long."

The building pressure is made worse by the appearance of two sexy naked women. Susan is my fantasy woman cum real. Sexy, smart, mature, dark haired, full round breasts, small waist and soft thighs. She has me captivated with lusty love. I sport boners seeing her fully clothed. Charlene's naked body next to naked Susan is a sexy two woman fantasy wet dream standing right before my eyes.

Charlene is taller, a bit slimmer than Susan. Dark blonde hair pulled back in a hair clip falls straight down her back. Her wide shoulders leading to long arms which wrap under her breasts present a pair of beauties. Dressed for grad school, Charlene's bra holds her tits in a nice round package. Unfettered, her breasts make long ski jump points to a sexy curved up nipple. My eyes travel down her body coming to rest on the little space between the top of her thighs. Light from the hallway back lights a tuft of dark blonde pussy fur over her lips. I feel an unstoppable surge of pressure in my cock. I imagine the pressure will split my cock skin like an over cooked hotdog if I don't fuck soon.

The tension caused by bending my cock down between my legs pulls the skin tight above my pubic bone. The tension forms a crease, which outlined by my pubic hair resembles a tight vulva.

Charlene's eyes bug out as she squeaks, "Oh, Wow, you're right! Where is it?" Her lips purse in a sexy pouting 'OH' matching her big round eyes, softening her long thin face. Sophisticated liberated feminist woman that she is, she sounds like a little girl.

I turn around, legs tight together, holding my spring steel cock down behind my legs. Bending over to stick my ass out, my swollen balls bulge out behind. My long fat dick is pressed into my clamped thighs.

"Yeah. Now I see it," exclaims Charlene.

Susan hugs her lover close, guiding her to kneel with an arm round her shoulder. Together they bend to look close at my balls from behind. Susan takes Charlene's wrist to guide her fingers. Guide her fingers to lightly touch the hairs on my balls, slide down to skim over my dick.

At the same time, I've been watching every bit of naked Charlene. The way her tits swing out from her body causes my dick to swell even harder. The discomfort of twisting dick and balls kept some tumescence down, but now the growing pressure is unbearable.

Susan and Charlene continue their inspection. Susan tickles down the long exposed underside of my dick. The pressure is too much. I open my legs to relieve the cock bending squeeze. My dick pops forward as I turn to present a big boner right in front of Charlene's eyes.

Charlene gasps, "OH." with shock as my cock wags in her face. The close up view of his throbbing sexual excitement is more than Charlene can handle even though she had been thinking about cock for days. Reality and old programming trumped her liberated anticipation of shared sex. Breaking away from Susan's arm on her shoulder she waves her hands batting at my dick, then stumbles from her crouch falling into me, pressing my cock into her breasts as she grabs round my legs to break her fall.

Crying "OH" even louder she escapes our fumbling embrace to run away, to lock herself in her room.

I call out as she runs, "Charlene, don't go!"

Susan and I stand naked at her locked door trying to coax Charlene. She won't answer. We are both naked and too fucking hot to just stand there in the hall. We coax, but our hands have not been idle. If anything, the time outside her door has made us even more lust crazed. Susan has been squeezing the length of my cock using her thumb to smear his pre-cum over my swollen dick-head. Susan leaned her forehead against the locked door begging Charlene let her in. My hand found its way between her legs from behind to run finger strokes up and down in her wet gash.

Finally, we say, "Sorry," to Charlene's silence.

Susan calls out, "Your loss," as we retreat to Susan's room.

Susan planned ahead. She had watched Charlene insert her diaphragm as they prepared to see my little pussy. She hoped it would set a mood. It did. It set her cunt on fire. There is only one way she knows to quench that fire.

Racing me to her bed she climbed up to kneel head down presenting her round ass in the air. Her full fur rimmed cunt lips spread open revealing her inner flower.

"Fast. Deep. Fuck me fast and deep. I'm on fire." begs Susan in a plaintive whine.

My need is just as great. My dick is raw throbbing sexual energy. The bed springs groaned along with Susan as I mounted her doggie style. My in-stroke produced a sobbing cry of female joy.

"Fuck Me." whispered Susan as I checked the fit of my dick buried full deep in her sex. Holding her hips I took a short test stroke. Then another.

"No, Fuck Me. Hard. Fast." she cried in frustration.

"Like this?" I replied, pulling all but the tip out then slamming back with full strength, followed by another and another.

The bed groaned and thumped the wall as she replied, "More. Harder."

Soon the froth of female orgasmic juice coats a ring round my cock. The wetness drips down my balls, dripped down her body toward her hanging breasts. Her strong gripping orgasm is nowhere near enough.

In her imagination Charlene's pussy is right there. She can taste the flavor of her lover's pussy, feel the texture of her cunt on her fingers as she cums. The joy of a threesome was so close. Susan wanted it so badly.

In her frustration, she called out. "Fuck you Charlene. You could be here cumming right now."

Her old open steel box springs let the mattress sway making springy noises to betray our coupling. As the frame bangs the wall, Charlene plays music to cover the noise of our orgasmic romp ... and her own frustrated masturbation.

As the music plays, my dick swells preparing a mighty blast. I cried out, "AAHHG," then shot into her. My stroking never slows as she screams through her second body quaking orgasm.

We used a towel to cover the wet spot as we fell asleep in post orgasmic languor. Through the wall, over the quiet music still playing in Charlene's room, we would swear we can hear the familiar sound of an Oster vibrator reaching take off speed.

The next morning there are sheepish looks, whispered apologies.

On Thursday the Our Bodies Ourselves study group resumes their hands on exploration. Charlene and Susan retire to Charlene's room after the session for a round of make-up sex. Susan renewed the offer of a three way. Orgasms helped erase the embarrassment of Tuesday. All is forgiven. Plans for Saturday are made.

That Saturday after our aborted affair is Charlene's birthday. The housemates have agreed to stay away until evening. Susan and I will give Charlene a massage, then see what happens.

I had already promised to teach Charlene to change the oil on her VW beetle. A gift of all the needed parts and tools was included. Saturday morning, we three made a trip to the auto discount store. We rode together in the front seat of my old Cadillac with the open windows channeling the breeze.

The sun is bright and warm on that pleasant Spring morning. Charlene is sandwiched between us as we exchange fawning erotic tickles throughout the ride. At the store I showed Charlene what she needs for basic maintenance of her bug. I bought oil, filters, a filter wrench, windshield wiper blades and creamy hand cleaner for Charlene, the virgin car mechanic.

Charlene was dressed in old clothes as instructed. It's a pin-up calendar vision of mechanics clothes, scoop neck peasant blouse worn without a bra. The loose top blouses to reveal her nice B+ breasts topping landscape that shows all the way to her navel whenever she bends much at all. As we work over the car, I can't keep my eyes off of her tits, nipples, body, ass. OK, you get it. My concentration is often diverted from the mechanic work.

Susan watches too, watching Charlene, watching me. Watching me watch Charlene and watching Charlene watch me. It has about the same effect on her as it does on me. The spring day gets warmer.

As we work, Charlene's nipples vary from slightly swollen to fully hard. When hard they stick up like little pink finger tips. It makes the viewing even more erotic.

The oil filter is stuck tight, tough to break loose. Charlene can't break it loose even with her new filter wrench.

I bend down surrounding Charlene's shoulders spooning against her back. My arms reach under hers, press in, lifting her breasts, teasing the tips against her blouse. My hands guide hers on the filter wrench. Charlene shrugs to rub her breasts on my arm. The invite to caress her breasts is clear but my hands are grimy with engine dirt and oil. I just rub with the back of my arm. Charlene's coos thrill me as we feel each others smooth strength. Together our combined strength powers off the filter.

Charlene sighed with pleasure as the filter breaks loose. I explained, "It shouldn't be that hard to remove. You lube the gasket before you put it on and it comes off easier. That wasn't the worst I've seen though. Sometimes you almost destroy the filter taking it off."

Susan has been an observer and her hands are clean. She reaches over our shoulders and into Charlene's peasant blouse. She cups Charlene's breast and circles her finger nails through her cleavage. The spring morning is warm. We sweat through the oil and wiper change, but our inner fire is even hotter.

There are many occasions to touch bodies. Pheromones mix with the odor of sweat and motor oil. Charlene is not shy today. Her mind is made up. Working on the car has turned into foreplay. A flush of arousal spreads across her shoulders.

Susan can smell the sexual excitement. Charlene's ultra short daisy dukes are worn with a thong. Susan snakes the back of her fingertip up the leg of the shorts, under the center gusset of the thong and right between Charlene's wet cunt lips.

Just a momentary touch, but totally unexpected.

Charlene breathed out an explosive, "HHUNPH." Her juices flood her shorts.

The sexual excitement is palpable. Susan licks her fingertip and whispers in Charlene's ear. "I love the taste of your pussy. I want to lick it off Dave's cock after he fucks you."

The work is done, lesson over, tools are put away. In the cool dim kitchen, I stood behind Charlene as we cleaned each others hands with the creamy hand cleaner. In from the heat she shivers as I warm her backside with my boner. Working as an auto mechanic I never dreamed of the sensuous nature of hand cleaner sliding between interlocked fingers, arms wrapped around a beautiful woman. Lost in the hand play my greasy black hands all slick with hand cleaner cup Charlene's boobs leaving giant black hand-prints on the front of her peasant blouse. Looking over her shoulder I said, "That will make a great work shirt. Everyone will want to help." She shivered with excitement in response.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.