Hannah 1: Innocence Lost - Cover

Hannah 1: Innocence Lost

Copyright 2016. EazinAlong. All Rights Reserved.

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mothers make a sex date for 14-year-old Hannah and 15-year-old Adam. Hannah is technically a virgin, although mom has opened the channel so her first time is painless. Adam is a slightly experienced stud muffin who delights in breaking first timers. It's a new era a few decades hence, and it's common for parents to arrange sexual partners for their children. Society has realized it's a healthier way for kids to grow sexually.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex  

“Honey, I suspect that if you suck Adam’s cock some, he’ll fuck you again,” Lisa suggested.

“Really?” she asked, looking first at her mother and then at Adam. “Would you like that?”

The wide-eyed boy nodded while staring with lust at the beautiful nymph.

“Remember how they did it in the movies we watched? Lick and suck the whole thing first and then pump it with your hand while you nurse on the tip,” mom coaxed.

Hannah reluctantly began orally servicing her lover’s shaft, licking and then sucking their combined juices, primarily the post-coital semen oozing from his dick. She continued thoroughly before grasping Adam and milking him while she sucked.

Cleaning the slimy cock, she felt her excitement building again. This was a turn-on! Her pussy was pulsing.

The boy swelled anew and became fully hard. “Suck his dick, baby,” her mother cooed. “Love him with your warm, soft mouth.”

She was awkward at first, but her coordination improved. Her right hand stroked Adam’s shaft while her head bobbed on the tip. The flavor of his sex was intoxicating, and the thought of sucking a cute boy’s penis was strangely thrilling.

Adam’s clenched face and rocking hips suggested he was moving toward another orgasm.

“You’d better stop, Hannah,” her mother said. “We don’t want Adam to cum this way. He should fuck your pussy again. Your daddy will teach you to suck a guy off this weekend. He wants to be the first to cum in your mouth. You’ll love the flavor of daddy’s cum.”

Hannah reluctantly released her grip on the penis, and Adam’s rock-hard cock bobbed.

“Lie on your back, honey,” Lisa said. “and open your legs again.”

Hannah rolled away from the boy and spread her legs to reveal her special treasure. She trembled because she knew another mating was imminent.

“Now, Hannah, show Adam how you masturbate.”

“What? Mom!”

“That’s right, sweetie. Boys love to watch girls play with themselves. Let Adam watch you make yourself cum.”

“But, mom, I can’t do that.”

“Why not? All girls your age masturbate. Adam knows you do it. Just show him.”

“Please, Hannah. I’d love to see you do it,” the boy added.

“You’ve done it for me, Hannah,” Lisa continued. “Now, do it for Adam and his mother.”

The little girl was shocked at the idea of showing Adam her most intimate indulgence. She’d always felt enveloped by privacy, even when her mother watched. But this would be too vulnerable. Too exposed. Too wanton for someone else to see. It took her a minute to even process the idea.

Wordlessly, the teenager bowed to reality and acceded to their encouragement. She closed her eyes. After a long pause, her hand moved slowly, timidly to her sodden sex.

She was subtle and self-conscious for the first minute or two. The audience was intimidating. Gradually, the sensation of touching her clit commanded her attention. She forgot the watchers. Hannah could only recognize the sensations from rubbing her little lovebud.

“Do it for Mommy, baby,” Lisa purred. “Cum for Mommy.”

They were the same words Lisa used a few years earlier when she taught Hannah to pleasure herself.

Hannah began to lose herself in the reality of masturbating to please her mother. It aroused her to perform the intimate act for others the way her mother expected. She wanted to please her mother, and she would cum in front of these strangers.

She resolved to stimulate herself to orgasm while Adam watched. She thought of his hard cock and pulled her legs apart to better display her spermy sex to him. She wanted him to stare at her self-pleasure. Hannah wanted to cum for him, to let him see her forsake her dignity.

“That’s it, Hannah. Show Adam what a horny girl you are. Make him crave another fuck with you. Cum for him,” her mother coaxed. “Show him how you make yourself cum.”

Lisa wasn’t the only one with whom Hannah had masturbated, and the mother knew it. Hannah had several girlfriends, and they played pussy games during sleepovers. On separate occasions, she and two other girls had even gone down on each other, though her mother didn’t know that.

Hannah flashed on the memories of being intimate with Rachel once and Megan twice. With the two of them and with other girls, she’d masturbated side by side or sometimes while the other simply watched. It thrilled her to cum for other girls.

But now she was doing it for a boy, a boy she was somewhat smitten with. He was cute and nice, and he made her cum, oh, so well and he’d been the first to fuck her and ... and ... and ... it was hard to set aside her dignity for someone she desired to impress.

She did it, though. She relentlessly rubbed her button until the feelings began to bubble deep inside. She closed her eyes tightly as she felt the orgasm gathering force. Hannah thought about Adam watching her and how obscene she must look.

“Look into Adam’s eyes, baby.”

She obeyed her mother and opened them to see Adam staring at her with a mix of lust and awe. It was all she needed. He was craving her. He wanted her body. He wanted to see her cum. She would give him what he wanted.

The explosion ripped through her groin, up her spine and into her mind. She pressed hard on her clit, and shudders ripped through her body. “Nnnnnnnnh,” she keened.

Hannah looked directly into Adam’s eyes as a wild orgasm wracked her body. She stroked and stroked her little clit to prolong the experience and so that he could see her as much as possible. She felt like a needy teenage slut before him; she was humiliating herself by masturbating to climax for his entertainment. She felt naughty and wanton. She wanted to share it with him and to prolong the obscenity.

The feelings peaked, and her frenzy slowed. Her finger languorously circled her clit while she timidly looked at Adam, at her mother and at Ms. Cox, Adam’s mom. They’d seen her do it. She could be brazen now. She could play with her clit while they watched. It was liberating. It was exhilarating. It was naughty, and they were watching her.

“Are you ready to mount her again, Adam?” Lisa asked. “Are you ready to fuck my daughter again?”

“Yes. Very much,” the boy replied.

“Hannah, reach down and spread your pussy for Adam. Show him where you want him to put his dick.”

Glued to the chair where she was at the beginning, Jennifer continued to finger her clit beneath her skirt. This was her son’s seventh virgin. She never tired of watching him shred their innocence. The girls began with emotions ranging from apprehension to eagerness, but they were always thoroughly ravished and happy at the end.

This one would be no different, though Lisa was mildly unusual for taking charge the way she had. Most mothers were content to comfort their girls, but Lisa wanted more. She wanted to help her 14-year-old daughter reveal her inner slut to her first partner.

“Doesn’t she have a pretty little teenage fuckhole, Adam? Would you like to fuck that again? She clearly wants it. Go ahead and fuck the little slut,” Lisa continued to promote the corruption of her little girl.

Adam was eager after Hannah sucked his cock. Lisa’s mother was right when she realized he was about to cum in the girl’s mouth. He didn’t know the term edging, but he’d just experienced it. Then, watching her masturbate to an orgasm had been mind-blowing. He’d hardly ever seen that.

“Mount her, Adam; give her another load of your cum. Make me proud.” This time it was Jennifer, encouraging her son to again take his pleasure in the 14-year-old’s fledgling pussy.

He couldn’t wait longer. Adam was desperate to sink his cock back into Hannah’s slippery channel and to relieve his balls. He moved forward with his mother’s words rolling through his mind.

“She’ll be tight again because she came,” Lisa said while Adam knelt between her daughter’s legs for the second time. Hannah lifted her knees and continued to hold her pretty pussy open while she watched Adam approach to invade her body again.

Everyone stared at Adam’s 4-inch circumcised cock moving closer to Hannah’s love nest. Her shaved cunt was slick. Her pussy juice mixed with what was left of Adam’s first ejaculation to coat her labia. It would be a warm, welcoming cavity for his twitching masculinity.

Like the first time, he supported himself with his left hand while using the right to guide his weapon at Hannah’s target. He didn’t pause at first contact, though, sliding steadily until he was in to the hilt. Tight from her orgasm, the penetration took her breath away, but she loved it.

She removed her hands so that he could go into her that much deeper. It was rapturous to be impaled again, to have a boy in her desperate vagina. Her primal moan filled the room as she savored her taking.

Adam withdrew and promptly achieved a steady rhythm. He wouldn’t be tentative this time. It wasn’t her first, and he could tell how badly she wanted it. He wanted it, too. She was beautiful and a terrific fuck for her first time; he could tell she loved rutting. He was desperate to spurt inside of her.

“Put it to her, Adam. Give her hot little pussy what it wants,” Lisa continued with low-key encouragement. Sitting in a chair this time, she shared Jennifer’s view of the children’s conjugation between Hannah’s legs. The little girls’s smooth, pink lips were stretched around Adam’s thrusting boy shaft.

Hannah’s bottom bounced to meet his thrusts, trying to feel him as deeply as she could. An inhuman moan escaped her lips when he shifted position slightly and quickened his pace.

“That’s a good girl, honey. Give him your pussy. Let him have what he wants.”

Adam’s arms were locked and bracing him on the bed this time, completely exposing Hannah’s chest and her tiny tits, which were hard little pebbles. Hannah’s mouth lolled open while her eyes were mostly closed, lost in the sensation of her second fucking and savoring every thrust into her youthful love hole.

“Play with your titties, baby. Squeeze your nipples.”

The boy looked down to watch Hannah bring her hands to her chest and squeeze each nipple between two fingers. She wanted him even more when she saw him staring at her while she played with her little boobies. Down below, they continued to mate under the watchful eyes of their mothers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.