Hannah 1: Innocence Lost - Cover

Hannah 1: Innocence Lost

Copyright 2016. EazinAlong. All Rights Reserved.

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Mothers make a sex date for 14-year-old Hannah and 15-year-old Adam. Hannah is technically a virgin, although mom has opened the channel so her first time is painless. Adam is a slightly experienced stud muffin who delights in breaking first timers. It's a new era a few decades hence, and it's common for parents to arrange sexual partners for their children. Society has realized it's a healthier way for kids to grow sexually.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex  

Adam was sitting on his haunches at her feet when Jennifer looked between her legs and noticed her son’s 4-inch cock was fully swollen again. “Look who has another hardon, Hannah,” she said.

“Wow! Are guys hard like that all the time?” the girl asked.

The mothers chuckled softly. “At that age, it seems they are,” Jennifer replied. “As they get older, it’s not as constant, but teenage boys are constantly hard ... or they can get that way in an instant.”

“You’ll need to fuck him again, honey,” Lisa said. “It’s uncomfortable for boys to be hard like that without having an orgasm. You should help boys when you can.”

Jennifer spoke. “There are lots of positions for sex. You should do it a different way this time. Adam, get up on the bed and lie on your back.”

After he was on the bed, the three females stared at Adam’s beautiful smooth body while his cock twitched in the tiny nest of pubic hair, the only hair south of his head. Hannah focused like a laser beam on his dick, marveling at the idea it had performed its wicked function inside of her — twice.

And it seemed ready to go again.

“Get on the bed and suck him some more to be sure he’s ready, honey,” Lisa said.

The girl scampered from the floor and knelt beside her lover. She delicately grasped his shaft and pumped it slowly, watching the tip respond to the movement of the shaft. “Its little mouth opens,” she gasped and then giggled a little.

Adam thought her innocence was cute and enticing. Hannah continued to watch the dick while her hand played with it and then slowly lowered her mouth to pay homage to it.

“Yesssssss,” the boy exclaimed. “That’s soooo good.”

Encouraged by his praise, she took it as deeply as she could and then pulled back. She lowered her mouth again and thrilled to the feeling of his cock entering her oral cavity. She adored the sensation of the tip and then the shaft gliding over her tongue toward her throat.

A frisson of pleasure shook her as she thought about how taboo it was to suck a boy’s sex organ — and how much she enjoyed it. The taste of Adam’s sex with her own juices was intoxicating, and she sucked his masculinity as if she could do it forever. Hannah loved the sex fragrances in his groin.

Her mother’s voice interrupted Hannah’s reverie. “He’s ready, honey. Get up and straddle him. Put your pussy over his cock and lower yourself onto it.”

The girl had seen this in one of the teen porn moves they watched earlier. It was sexy to watch the girl riding the boy’s dick. That girl had bigger titties than Hannah’s, and they’d bounced while the pair fucked. She was excited to think about Adam’s cock in her teen cunt again.

Reluctantly, she released the cock from her mouth and shifted to follow her mom’s directions. She placed one knee next to Adam’s hip and swung the other over his body. Looking into his beautiful face melted her heart. She would do anything she could imagine for him right now.

Lisa walked over and grasped Adam’s shaft to aim it at her daughter’s slot for the children’s third fuck. “Settle back on it, dear.”

Hannah lowered her bottom and felt the tip of Adam’s invader nudging her nether regions. Lisa reached in to spread Hannah slightly with her other hand and then guided them to begin rutting again. The mothers watched with satisfaction and excitement as Hannah dropped herself onto the cock and was impaled again.

“Now go up and down on it, honey. This time you’ll do most of the work.”

Hannah lifted too far the first time, and Adam’s prick escaped. She declined her mother’s assistance and reached between her legs. She eagerly guided it back to her fuck hole on her own before again sitting firmly upon it. She squirmed her bottom to feel him move inside of her and was heartened when he smiled at the sensation — or the scene. She wasn’t sure which.

She lifted more slowly this time and stopped before the staff escaped. She lowered firmly and immediately rose again. As before, the invading cock caused extraordinary feelings in her pussy. She wanted to do this over and over.

She rose and fell on Adam’s cock repeatedly, wishing it could plumb her more deeply and grateful for every centimeter that he gave her.

Adam had done this position with girls before, and he loved the way he could watch their boobies while they fucked him. He reached up to grasp Hannah’s, rolling each little nipple between his thumb and forefinger. She closed her eyes and moaned as jolts of sexual electricity shot from her little titties to her brain and her crotch.

The boy thrilled to play with her little cupcakes. They were among the smallest he’d had, and they turned him on more than some of the bigger girls. They were delicate and so obviously fresh on the girl’s chest. He wondered how much more they might grow and hoped it wouldn’t be much. He was fascinated by the little bumps and by her reaction to him squeezing them.

Hannah’s pleasure was mounting, in more ways than one. It felt wonderful to ride the cock and slam her pussy onto it at her own pace. It was exciting to feel in control, using his cock to stimulate her 14-year-old cunt, which he’d so recently initiated.

Adam was taking longer for his third orgasm of the afternoon. He was lost in the bliss of Hannah’s relentless pumping of his cock and the view and feel of her delicious little boobies. The rapturous look on her face intoxicated him as he stared at unbridled lust.

This was a girl already given over to fucking, and she would obviously make it an avocation for the rest of her years. He wasn’t sure when, but he knew it was inevitable he’d blow another load into her this afternoon. He was thrilled to be her first — three times over, at that.

Something else he liked about this position was looking down to see the girl’s pussy as she fucked him. Hannah’s beautiful shaved temple was especially sexy as it rose and fell. Her outer labia were open, and he could see her swollen little clit, coated with sex juices. Lower still, he could see his dick appear and disappear as she rose and fell.

“Rub your clitty, honey. It feels amazing to play with yourself while you’re fucking,” Lisa suggested.

Her masturbation bashfulness was gone, and Hannah loved the naughty idea of exciting herself more by stimulating herself an additional way. Adam’s hands on her boobies, the dick in her pussy and now her finger on her clit was overpowering. Her moans became louder, and she became more vigorous in fucking her partner as her fingers danced in her groin.

She paused to feel their union, placing a finger on each side of Adam’s cock as they continued their fuck. The kids smiled at each other while she did it.

Removing her hand, she resumed her eager ride on the cute boy. She played with her little nub more vigorously until the familiar feelings of a budding orgasm started to accumulate inside of her. It would be so exciting to cum while fucking Adam. That thought alone filled her brain, and anticipating the imminent climax of the obscene performance became a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Hannah thought about what a naughty girl she’d become this afternoon. She was shedding her virginity and shredding her dignity before this adorable boy and his mother in the unhindered pursuit of carnal satisfaction. She desperately needed what Adam could give her, and she’d do anything for it. Anything for an orgasm. Anything for his dick. Anything for his semen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.