Dog Mom - Cover

Dog Mom

Copyright© 2015 by Rich Humus

Chapter 10

Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A slight departure for me, inspired by an interesting decal on a mini-van. Don't read if you're PETA-oriented. Or, maybe, do.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Wife Watching   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Facial   Oral Sex   Caution   Porn Theatre  

Part 10a – The Canine Cum-petition

Like last time, Charlie met us at the front door and escorted us to our suite. We wined, we dined, we watched the shows. There were four separate “acts”, so to speak. One woman attempted a canine double-penetration but it didn’t quite come off – each time she got one dog seated in one orifice, the other would pull out, and vice versa. But it was entertaining to watch. She ended up fucking one and jerking the other to a very spectacular orgasm all over her body. My friend from last time, Gail, performed a mating that was actually very sensual. She put on a little “skit” pretending to be a young girl home from school and experiencing her very first animal coupling. She enjoyed a very thorough licking from her mate, a large and quite energetic Pit Bull, and then played the very hesitant and virginal schoolgirl allowing the beast to penetrate her cute little pussy. She was shaved completely, and the moisture left around her labia by the oral attentions of the pit bull shined brightly under the lights of the theatre. The dog climbed up on her back with what appeared to be a great deal of familiarity, and after a few hesitant thrusts, he found the opening he was looking for, and sank his surprisingly large penis deep into Gail in one big push. She squealed in surprise and dipped her head down, laying her shoulders on the mat underneath them both and angling her hips up at just the right height.

The large dog pummeled her quite rapidly for several minutes, eliciting several grunts, groans, and gasps from Gail. If she was acting, she was doing very well. I have a feeling it was pretty real, though. When the dog generated his knot and really started to pound away at her, I almost feared for her well-being, but then realized that she’d been doing this for quite a while, as she confessed to me last time, so I wasn’t too worried for her.

He managed to get his knot into her, and we watched his butt throb and convulse a bunch of times as he squirted his doggy semen up into her womb. I envied her. I’d grown to really love that feeling. Speaking of which, remind me to tell you about the first few times I mated with Brutus and Hector after I healed from my little ‘operation’ – talk about blowing my mind! Holy fuck!

Gail and her date for the evening tied for about 10 minutes, while she groaned and shuddered through several climaxes, assisted by her rapidly thrumming fingers that we could all see working away at her clitoris. Finally though, the dog’s knot subsided enough for him to pull out with an audible “plop”, and the audience was treated to the lovely sight of several ounces of warm, white semen burbling out of Gail’s reddened vaginal opening. The lights faded on her sweaty form and the audience applauded with some fervor. It was a great act.

After the shows, we all enjoyed a short after-party with champagne and snacks. I talked with Gail for a few minutes and commended her on her performance.

“Well, I’m so glad you liked it. Buster and I have been putting on that ‘schoolgirl’ show for several years now, and everybody seems to like it. He was really full of himself tonight, though. My poor kitty got so flooded with his spermies that I think I’m still dripping!” and before I could react, she reached under her short mini skirt with a free hand and ran a finger through her slit, coming back out and up with a damp finger coated in aromatic Pit Bull semen. She popped the finger in her mouth and smacked her lips with an exaggerated grin.

“You’re a slut!” I laughed at her. She smiled back and leaned up to kiss me lightly on the cheek.

I re-acquainted myself with Tara and Yvette, the two girls who’d helped me out and worked with me on my first visit here. Tara, the dark haired one, grabbed my arm in with a conspiratorial wink and pulled me to one side.

“Sweetie, the rumors here are that you’re going to go for the million dollar prize this weekend? Are you?” she whispered at me. “We noticed that a bunch of large vans have pulled up over the last few hours and a TON of dogs have been brought down to the kennels, so we figured someone was up to something, but we didn’t know who. They’re pretty close-mouthed about that sort of thing around here for some reason.”

I blushed crimson red, but nodded sheepishly. “Yeah. I figured what the heck, I’ve got nothing to lose. And a million dollars! Can you believe it?”

She smiled at me and squeezed my arm. “Honey, wish I had the balls to do it. I could use the money!” she laughed.

“Couldn’t we all!” I said in agreement. Just then, Charlie came over and pulled me away from her.

“Barbara, my dear, I want you to come and meet someone. He’s the fellow responsible for putting everything together this weekend.” We strolled over to where a very handsome and cultured man stood holding court, talking with two couples and another man.

Charlie excused his interruption, and motioned to me. “Richard Masterson, may I present Miss Barbara, our featured guest this weekend. I wanted to introduce her to you, so you may meet and explain to her exactly what the contest requires.”

I extended a hand, and Masterson reached out to hold it with both of his and shook it lightly but warmly. He smiled, two rows of sparking white teeth, and his eyes crinkled at me, they were a gorgeous dark blue and I almost went weak at the knees. He could have been GQ model, although a bit older than their normal style. I put his age at between 45 and 55, but he had a full head of dark hair with just a hint of grey at the temples. He was beautiful. I smiled and blushed.

“Barbara, it is indeed an honor and a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I’m so glad you’ve decided to, well, compete, for the prize that we’ve set aside. I am sorry that I missed your performance last meeting, but the members tell me it was spectacular. You’ve certainly made a number of fans, of that there is no doubt.”

His voice was deep and hypnotic – combine Sam Elliott and James Earl Jones and you’ve got a good idea of it.

“Now then, I assume Charles has briefed you on the basics? Let me explain more fully, if you will.” He took my elbow and escorted me from the dining room and out into a large terrace that looked out to the southern edge of the estate, where a small lake filled a low hollow in the rolling meadow, it’s surface reflecting the full moon like a diamond on velvet.

“This prize has been available since, oh, the mid 1970s, so far as I know. One of our more eccentric members at that time had a very strong desire to see women performing oral sex on animals. Dogs, goats, boars, horses, whatever, he would make it a point to either watch in person or obtain film evidence of such acts. His capacity for consumption of that particular fetish was for the most part, limitless. Often he would hire women and pay them $100 per climax to orally satisfy dog after dog for as long as they could, while sitting there watching the acts. Rumor has it that one weekend a particularly beautiful and driven young Russian girl made over $2500 before her stomach rebelled and she, unfortunately, vomited up the emissions of the last dozen or so animals that she’d pleasured. Of course, Paul, that was his name, paid her anyway.”

“Ultimately, Paul decided to offer a prize to the first woman who could successfully fellate fifty dogs, bringing them to climax and swallowing the emissions. He put no time limit on the attempt per se, but did require that all of the acts take place without a major interruption – we later simply specified that a break of up to five minutes could be taken between each dog. He also required that the woman not be sick to her stomach or otherwise be unable to finish the tasks, after the poor unfortunate Russian girl’s experience. There have been, I think, seven attempts since then to win the prize, with one woman trying twice – her first try ended rather abruptly at 18, and the second go-round just a few weeks later got her all the way to 31 orgasms consumed before she accidently choked quite severely on a large Great Dane’s climax, and had to withdraw. Shame, actually, we were really rooting for her. So that’s it, in a nutshell. Do you have any questions, my lovely lady?”

“Well, I kind of wondered about the dogs – what kind are there going to be?”

“As you can imagine, this sort of thing requires a fair amount of planning and preparation, not to say discretion. Luckily, several of our members have boarding and breeding facilities that give them access to large numbers of intact male dogs throughout the year, so once we have a woman lined up to attempt to win the prize, we set in motion a rigorously detailed plan that takes all the necessary logistics into consideration. We set up the transportation, and care and feeding of all of the canine performers, and subject each and every one of them to a very thorough veterinary screening to ensure that they’re all healthy, able to perform, tempermentally sound and able to, shall we say, output healthy emissions. All the dogs are used to being handled, most of them have been involved in bestial relationships for some time. They range in size from beagles to Danes, Afghan hounds, Ridgebacks, Dobermans, Boxers, Retrievers, German Shepherds, Setters, even several full-size poodles, so I’m told.

I thought about that. I was in for a real Doggy United Nations of sperm, I supposed. Part of me was very curious about the various flavors and consistencies that I was sure to encounter. But I was, oddly, looking forwards to it. The million dollar prize took away an awful lot of hesitancy, I’ll say that.

“So, anyway, here’s how it will work. Tomorrow morning around 10 am, Tara and Yvette will come to get you in your suite, and bring you to one of our smaller theater rooms. It’s not the size of our main amphitheater, but instead allows for a more cozy, intimate setting. You’ll have access to various large and small pillows, some foam bolsters, towels, plenty of water, fruit juice or wine, which ever you prefer. There will also be a selection of, um, toys, for you to utilize should you desire to. Several vibrators, a Hitachi Magic Wand, and so on. Feel free to use them. In fact, feel free to pleasure yourself as much as you like. This is not supposed to be torture or punishment – it’s supposed to be a contest with a very nice prize at the end, that is all. In fact, I can even have Tara or Yvette provide some stimulation for you, if you’d like – simply say the word. The room allows for only about 20 or 25 viewers at any one time, we expect that people will simply come in for a few moments or so, and then leave to make room for others. Good so far?”

I nodded.

“The dogs will be brought in one by one. The handler can either stay there with you to provide assistance, or leave you alone. It’s all up to you. You’re allowed to manually stimulate the dogs in order to get the penis out of the sheath if it’s not already present, but oral attention must begin once the animal is fully erect and spraying lube. After each climax, you will face the main camera – Oh, I did mention that the entire event will be filmed, did I not? - and open your mouth so as much of the ejaculation as possible can be verified. We realize that a certain amount will, of necessity, be swallowed at times, but the rules of the contest still require visual proof of each emission before you swallow it. After the camera has verified the success of your efforts, you can swallow, take a sip of water or juice or whatever, and go on to the next dog. Clear?”

I nodded again, and he wished me success, and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I asked him one question. “I would like my Hector to be number 50, if you don’t mind – just for my own sake.”

“Certainly my dear, certainly. We’ll make sure he’s prepared and ready when the time comes.” He was quite charming, I will say that. But I got the impression there was an undercurrent of firm, if not almost severe, resolve.

That night, Ed and I enjoyed very passionate and loving sex, and he gave me several deep and satisfying orgasms using both his tongue and his very nicely hard cock. He made a wet and squishy deposit deep in my womb at the end, and we fell asleep snuggled and warm under the goose down covers.

The next morning, I took a nice hot shower and cleaned myself up. I shaved my pubis nice and smooth, as well as my legs and Ed helped me rub body lotion all over. We almost got side tracked, but I managed to distract him and promise I’d tend to him later on. I decided to dress in a simple bra and panty set with some heels. I picked out a nice black bra with a lace border and a black thong that pretty much disappeared into my butt crack, and outlined my lower lips in a rather pronounced camel toe. I felt naughty, after all! I slipped my favorite pair of Jimmy Choo’s on my freshly manicured feet, and I was about ready to go. Yvette showed up around 9 a.m. with a cart full of breakfast choices. I didn’t think that a big breakfast would be a good idea, so I just had a few pieces of toast, a scrambled egg, and a cup of tea. Finally, the moment had arrived.

“Well, I guess I’m ready. Lead on, sweetie, let’s get this orgy started!” I cracked to Yvette. She and Ed and I headed to the small showroom where I’d do my thing. I have to admit my stomach was full of butterflies. I really didn’t know how my body would react to what I assumed would be a fairly large amount of semen. I’d seen porn where girls swallowed a mouthful or two from five or six or even ten guys, and seen pictures of some kind of weird Japanese genre called ‘gokkun’ where a petite little Japanese girl drank what look like a beer stein full of cum, so I know it was possible. But I’d never heard of anyone doing it with doggy juice. Perhaps I was blazing a new trail.

When we got to the room, Charlie, Richard, and a few others were waiting there to wish me luck. I saw Gail, who gave me a thumbs up. I returned the gesture, and took a deep breath.

“I’m ready. Let’s go.” I said, and walked to the center of the room, looking around. The room was about 30 feet square, with four or five rows of seats taking up about half of it. There was rounded, raised platform with a soft vinyl or plastic mat across the top, and several large pillows scattered around it. There was one odd-looking thing, a big foam cushion shaped like a long triangle that was about six inches high at one end, tapering down to a point along the other edge. After thinking about it for a while, I realized that it would allow a woman to recline, at a slight upward angle, and suck on dog standing over her. There was a camera coming down from the ceiling centered directly over the platform, and also three others on tripods surrounding it. The way it was set up, at least one camera would be getting a good shot of the action no matter where it occurred. I even noticed a small, lighted counter along one wall that was currently reading “0”, but would obviously be incremented as I went on.

Ed, Charlie, Richard and the rest filed in after me, and after a moment, a soft bell chimed. I looked nervously to the door on the other side of the room from which would parade my paramours for the event. Then the door opened noiselessly, and a young man walked through leading a well groomed Fox Terrier on a leash. He led the dog up to the platform, and the dog jumped up like he knew what it was all about. I looked at Ed one last time and gave him a weak smile, and then bent to my task.

I do mean “bent”. The terrier rolled over on his back, with his handler offering encouragement. He looked at me and smiled. I peeked at the terrier’s equipment. He already had about two inches of penis poking out, so I gently massaged his sheath to see if we could encourage any more. I leaned over and gave his wet tip a tentative lick. It tasted clean, if bland. Pursing my lips, I sucked the couple of inches of visible penis into my mouth and rubbed back and forth on his sheath to get the rest out. Within just a few seconds, I had a fairly nice sized doggy dick in my mouth, it was firm and smooth feeling to my tongue. The pooch was panting, his tongue lolling out of this mouth, and goofy look on his face. I guess males are the same everywhere. Get their cock in a pretty woman’s mouth and they turn into idiots.  LOL

I sucked the penis into my mouth, it was almost a perfect size to just hit the back of my mouth and bend down a little bit into my throat as I hit the bottom of the shaft. His knot swelled, and it wasn’t too large at all. I pushed my tongue out to swipe around on it, and continued to apply strong suction on what was turning out to be a very pleasant cock to suck on. I closed my eyes and just let myself go. I pushed my mouth and lips up and down on the terrier’s cock for several minutes, my cheeks caving in with suction each time I retreated towards the now spritzing tip. I swallowed the pre-cum a few times, it had an aromatic, almost nutty taste, no pun intended! Suddenly, he whimpered and his hips vibrated like he was being shocked, and a very warm jet of terrier cum splashed strongly against the roof of my mouth. Remembering the instructions at the last moment, I closed my throat off and pulled to the very tip of his penis to make room. I sucked again, willing the stream of semen to travel up the length the shaft and jet into my mouth. The taste was different, not strong at all, with just a hint of a rich, raw flavor. My canine partner jetted four more times into my rapidly filling mouth, until I could sense he was finishing. I let his still-spasming cock slip out of my lips, and my face was splashed by his last two outpourings. He scrambled up and stood on the platform next to me, tail wagging happily. I dipped my head, and then turned to the close up camera and opened my mouth, sloshing my tongue around in the warm lake of sperm. After proving that I’d done my job, I slurped up the small drop that overflowed my bottom lip, and swallowed noisily and lustily, so there would be no doubt. I felt the hot juice slide down my throat into my tummy. I left the cum on my face untouched, feeling one splash of it start to slide down my cheek.

The counter chimed to “1”, and as I turned to watch the satisfied terrier be escorted out, a regal looking black and tan German Shepard entered the room at Tara’s side. This was a very strong looking dog, but his face was friendly and Tara seemed calm and self-assured with him. She snapped her fingers, and he hopped up on the platform just as the terrier had, after stopping to sniff it and assure himself that all was safe and sound. As I leaned over to see what my next challenge would be, Tara leaned in to lick my earlobe and a shiver went down my spine. She whispered, “Let’s have fun...” and as I lay partly on my side to begin sucking the Shepard, she pushed my right leg up and open, and pulled my thong aside. Her tongue slid up along my slit and she nibbled at my clit, and I gave myself to the feelings.

The Shepard was already showing, a nice, thick, very red and slippery looking dagger about six inches in length. He was already shooting out lube, so I let it spray me a time or two. I put my right hand at the base of his shaft, just out of the sheath, and angled the cock up to my lips. As I opened my mouth to take in the tip, another stream of pre-cum shot out and hit me right in the upper lip. I quickly enveloped his cock and sucked in the first few inches. The Shep’s right leg kicked a bit at my sudden move but he still seemed calm and content. His lube was spraying out in a warm stream about every few seconds. I went down on him as far as I could, and then felt the tip of his penis hit the back of my mouth. I wasn’t sure about trying to get any more of him in my throat, so I concentrated on simply sucking pretty hard and moving my head back and forth on his shaft. I’d go all the way to the tip, and then back down, almost to his now-visible knot. The lube tasted raw, organic, almost tangy. It didn’t take me long to draw this guy out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.