Dog Mom - Cover

Dog Mom

Copyright© 2015 by Rich Humus

Chapter 10b: Culmination

Sex Story: Chapter 10b: Culmination - A slight departure for me, inspired by an interesting decal on a mini-van. Don't read if you're PETA-oriented. Or, maybe, do.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Wife Watching   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Facial   Oral Sex   Caution   Porn Theatre  

I lay there, panting, trying to catch my breath, staring up at the flaming red torpedo that was, rather alarmingly, still stiff and erect and dripping milky semen on my dazed face. I felt drops landing wetly on my cheeks and lips. My tongue came out to swipe them away, and after a few seconds, I propped myself up on my elbows and looked dazedly out at the small audience.

Tara whispered down to me, “Don’t wait too long, honey. Remember the time limit.” She reminded me that to stay in the running for the million-dollar prize, I could take no more than five minutes between dogs. I shook my head to clear the cobwebs, and reached for a bottle of water. I took a long, cool pull at it, washing the taste of the not-altogether-unpleasant taste of the Dane’s cum out of my mouth. Splashing a bit of it over my head and neck to complete the mini-break, I gave the huge Goliath a hug and a smack on the rump. “I’ll see you later, big boy!” I chuckled as the big dopey guy was led off by his bemused handler.

The next pup to come through the door was a sleek looking Doberman, black as the ace of spades. He was already poking out of his sheath, a dark red, almost black penis with a broad, flat head and a pronounced tip that was spritzing clear lube. I led the pooch up next to me and he sat down flat on the floor. All attempts to get him to lay on his back were fruitless – I tried, his woman handler tried, even she and I and Tara together could not get him to lay down for me. He kept getting back on his butt, and we could hear a very low grumbling in his rib cage as we tried over and over. I realized that the only way this would work was for me to worm my way down between the dark columns of his front legs and his groin, and tilt my head sideways to get at his cock. It took a little maneuvering, but after a moment or two, I was able to get my head into his belly, and he didn’t seem to mind that. I reached out with my tongue to lick up and down his trembling shaft to gauge his readiness. His penis was hot to the touch and had a sharp tangy taste. He offered no resistance as I wormed my way up his fully extended shaft and worked my lips around the end. Lube sprayed across my jaw and chin as I did. Finally I captured the end of his cock and started massaging the tip with my tongue. He began a rapid, but shallow thrusting between my lips, and I tightened them around him and reached down towards his balls to find the knot. Massaging it with my fingers, I closed my eyes and mentally urged the animal to release the contents of his balls as quickly as possible.

“come on boy, cum for mama, cum for mama ... give me those spurts, those hot spurts of doggy love ... come on, shoot, boy, shoot that stuff, give it to me, let me taste that stuff, I want it, I want it ... come on, come on, dammit, cum in my mouth, boy...”

His rapid thrusting never wavered. Two or three inches of his cock at a time pistoned rapidly back and forth between my slick lips, pounding my tongue down. His sprays of lube were tickling the back of my mouth, and I swallowed several times. Still he went on, the Energizer Bunny of dogs. A minute, then two, then three passed. I was starting to get frustrated. Finally, concerned and needing to take a deep breath, I pulled off his cock, and unconsciously at the same time squeezed his ball-sac with the fingertips of my left hand as my right held his bulbous knot.

That must have been a trigger. Just as his cock cleared my lips, a tremendously hot jet of semen shot out of it, splashing straight back to the top of my throat, and I instinctively swallowed it, nearly coughing it back out in the process. A second, and third jet quickly followed, so I gulped at his spitting cock like a fish to a lure, and sealed my lips around it, capturing each warm spurt until my mouth started to fill. I’d let up on his knot by now, but still kept a firm grip on the base of his shaft so as to control him somewhat. As my mouth filled, I pulled back and let his cock pop out of my mouth, still spitting, and his next few jets flew up and over the side of my head. I pulled my head out from underneath him and let his cock pulsate and shiver as he finished his ejaculation. I felt a little sorry for the big guy, spraying his seed around the place instead of finding a nice warm pussy or mouth to take it, but it was his own fault, I thought – if he’d only let us put him on his back, he’d have been able to shoot it all someplace warm and wet.

I showed the camera my prize and gulped it down. It was pretty tasteless, just hot and slightly acrid. Another gulp of water, and I waited for my next prize.

In short order, I swallowed the cum of a Cane Corso, two Dalmations, another Weimaraner, a German Shepard, a silver-coated, very friendly Husky sled dog with luxurious warm fur, a short-haired Collie, a Boxer, and a largish dog whose breed I didn’t recognize. The Shepard must have been really charged up, because he spurted a hot stream of semen across my tongue about 10 seconds after I started sucking on him and then flooded my mouth with several pulses of very hot liquid. It was virtually tasteless. I can’t say the same about one of the Boxers, his cum tasted absolutely horrible and I couldn’t wait to wash my mouth out with a couple of swallows of fruit juice. I made a face and went “BLEAAATH!” after I showed the camera, and I heard some of the people in the audience titter. I wondered how many people had come in and out since my start.

Tara had kept busy, at times licking my damp pussy, other times running various vibes and dildoes around my lips and clit, or even slowly fucking my channel with one of the doggy-cock shaped ones. I came almost as often as all the dogs, and to tell the truth, my orgasms were getting to be more tiring than taking care of the dogs! A girl can only cum so much before she has to take a rest, you know?

It was just as I’d finished the beautiful blue-eyed Husky and smacked my lips after downing his tasty offering, that Tara came to hug me and whisper breathlessly, “Honey, you did it! You’ve done 32 beautiful dogs, that’s a new record! It’s so exciting!” she bubbled at me, obviously happy for my somewhat bizarre, but still erotic and exciting achievement. I grinned at her and rubbed my tummy.

“That’s a lotta damn sperm!” I laughed at her.

After the last pup, I heard a slight buzz of excitement coming from the crowd, and looked with curiosity towards the door my canine boyfriends were coming through. I saw what caused the commotion. A tall, statuesque woman with flaming red hair and a rich black leather corset wasping her waist paraded through the door, holding the leashes of two huge, regal looking Irish Wolfhounds. They were absolutely gorgeous. Tinged a royal looking grey-black, their fur was trimmed short. They walked like one, right next to each other, their heads held high and long legs casually traversing the small distance between them and the stage platform where I waited.

The woman walked up to me, and the dogs sat at her feet attentively, their eyes bright, their breathing audible and hot on my thighs. She was exquisite. Bright green eyes, cheekbones any supermodel would kill her hairdresser for, sparkling white teeth behind wet liquid lips, and a full round bosom that was supported by the two half-cups of her corset. Her nipples stood out in half-inch erections, one of them sporting a gold ring. The corset hugged her curves, flaring out over womanly, but still slim hips. Her mound was prominent, shaved closer than a billiard ball, pooching out over perfectly smooth and round labia. Her clitoral hood was dark pink, with a tiny ring holding a small gem in it. Six lacy straps flowed down over the upper thigh of each leg, clamped to rich-looking silky stockings with seams down the back and Cuban heels. Her feet filled rhinestone studded stiletto heels that added three or four inches to her already staggering six feet or so. I’m 5’10’ in flats, and she was half a head taller than I.

She gazed at me with a sparkle in her eyes, and reached up one fingertip and lazily traced it across my lower lip while I stood, almost transfixed by her. She pulled a drop of white liquid left over from the last dog, out from the corner of my mouth and looked at it curiously, then licked it off with a bright red tongue-tip.

“Lovely...” she purred at me. Then she tilted her head a bit to acknowledge the Wolfhounds at her feet. “These guys are brothers from the same litter. Their sire was an AKC champion of his breed three years running,” she continued, nodding down at the proud dogs. “They’ve already fathered two litters apiece themselves. In fact we had their semen tested at a breeding laboratory and their sperm counts were off the charts The vet said there were three or four times as many motile sperm cells in their cum as in most dogs. And-” and she looked at me with a saucy smile, “it tastes incredible.”

I nodded to her, but she wasn’t finished.

“There’s something we’d like for you to try. We’d all be very happy if you could manage it.”

“What is it?” I asked, curious.

“We want you to do both at once.”

I looked at her with a puzzled expression.

“They’ve ... done it before.” She smiled at me, a flicker of a shared secret flitting across her eyes. “You sit back against the cushions, and they’ll back up to you. You’ll find that their ... equipment ... can be bent backwards quite easily, as it is when knotted. I’ll hold them steady to either side. They are both quite lengthy, you’ll have no problem reaching them.” As she talked, Tara helped me get situated, seated on a low cushion, leaning back against one of the trapezoidal cushions. My legs stretched out away from me.

Then the redhead backed them up, one on either side of me, until their hindquarters were just angled off my shoulders. She held one’s tail out of the way, Tara held the other. Then they both leaned down underneath their dog’s midsection and, what a surprise, in moments I had two tasty looking, dripping red penises staring me in the face, anxiously awaiting the chance to drop several fluid ounces of their reportedly sperm-dense jizz into my stomach. They were finely formed, smooth reddish cylinders, both an easy seven or eight inches from the knot out to the smooth, tapered tip where the tiny cones poked out like little tits. I grasped one in each hand, my fingers fitting smoothly around the sexy torpedoes. The crazy thought that they looked like red lipsticks bounced into my brain.

One started to spritz almost immediately. I leaned forwards slightly, opened my mouth, and the hound backed up to me. I reached out to grasp his cock, sliding his warm and slippery shaft between my lips and tasting the faintly smoke-tinged jets of his lube. I let my hand slide gently down his tube, my fingers gently massaging over the building knot and then juggling the smooth sack with his balls floating inside.

Suddenly I felt a poke on my right cheek, and his brother’s torpedo was there, desiring admittance to my mouth as well. I felt his hot sprays across my cheek and nose, the slightly slick liquid sliding down my face. I turned just a bit, keeping his brother’s shaft securely snug in my mouth with a strong tongue, and parted my lips to allow the second pointed flesh to gain admittance. Tara helped him shuffle backwards several inches, and then I was able to slide a good part of his shaft into my mouth as well, stretching my lips open as wide as I was able, almost unhinging my jawbone in the process. I probably looked a bit like those photos of a South American anaconda swallowing a pig.

It was a tremendously decadent feeling, sitting there in front of an audience, with not just one, but two huge dog penises sliding in and out of my mouth, my face already wet with pre-cum, long sliding trails of lube mixed with saliva flowing out of my lips, dropping off my chin and making silvery trails of shiny liquid between my boobs. One trail had even made its way all the way down my torso to slide hotly across my clit and down over my labia. I couldn’t stop a shiver of excitement from quaking through my body. Closing my eyes, I sat there, my hands slowly jacking the two cocks back and forth between my lips and the knots, my tongue swiping back and forth across the two heads, fighting for space in my stuffed mouth. I swallowed convulsively time after time, sending liquid pre-cum and my spit down to pool in my already sperm-infused stomach.

I felt a tongue swipe across my pussy. I sighed lightly and spread my legs further, letting Tara (yeah, I peeked) get closer in to me. She put one hand on each thigh, pushing my legs apart and diving into my center, her tongue swiping up and down and side to side across my nectar-flavored lips. The redhead was standing between my feet, one hand on each dog’s collar, just holding them steady. They HAD done this before.

My tongue continued to wrestle with the two throbbing shafts filling my mouth to overflowing. But I realized that neither dog was getting enough stimulation to achieve climax, there just wasn’t enough room for them both to piston in and out. I held a shaft in each hand, holding them steady, and then alternated between them. I pushed my face over one shaft, forcing my lips as deep as I could, until the tip of his cock banged my soft palate and brought a tear to my eye. Then I sucked like mad for a few seconds, caving my cheeks in, then pulled back to almost the end, and then sucked back down, three, four, five times, then did another deep dive and gave him a five second suck.

Then it was his brother’s turn. Same process. In and out a couple of times, then a deep shot to the back of my throat and a vacuum lock, then back and forth half a dozen times, and then another Hoover.

While each shaft cooled in the open air, it continued to spray lube and pre-cum all over me, until my poor face was soaked. It was in my hair, all across my forehead, cascading down over my eyebrows and into my eyes (where it stung, a bit), and flowing down over both cheeks. My tits started looking like ski slopes, what with the cum sliding down off my face, and my own drool and spit spilling out of my mouth. This was a sloppy job. Even my hands and fingers were soaked.

Of course, this whole time, Tara was down eating my coochie like a woman possessed. This chick liked pussy, there’s no doubt in my mind. She wormed a finger or two up into my channel and scratched around the roof of my vagina, sending my G-spot into tremors that soon threatened to split open my orgasm like the San Andreas fault.

I was starting to lose control sexually. This happened every now and then, when my brain and nervous system became so overloaded with sensory information and external stimuli that it simply disconnected from my consciousness and floated away, and all I wanted to do was center the universe around my pussy and clit and cum for a hundred years. The odor of pussy, and dog, and sweat, and even cum permeated my brain and short circuited those few rational thoughts I still had.

Still I continued to suck on the two heavy cocks in my hands, feverishly shoving one into my mouth and trying to suck the skin off of it, and then the other, back and forth in a froth of spit and saliva and sweat. Finally I jammed the two shafts together again, and gulped at them like a salmon after a lure. I pushed my head forwards, ignoring the pain of my stretched jaw, feeling the jolt of nerve pain radiate up from my jaw to my ears, and forced both shafts to the very back of my mouth. Gasping, I pulled back, gulping the pool of juice in my mouth down, and took a deep, wheezing breath. Tara redoubled her efforts. I did it again, my tongue sliding under the twin cylinders, feeling their heat, feeling them begin to tremble. Another breath. Another deep plunge, and a powerful suction that made my eyes bulge. I counted to myself as both shafts vibrated at the back of my mouth.

1suck... 2suck... 3suck... 4suck... 5suck ... gasp and breathe ... then gulp them in again.

1suck... 2suck... 3suck... 4suck... 5suck ... tongue lashing. Swallowing ... gasp, and breathe...

My eyes poured out tears. My breath came in short gasps. My legs started to shake and quiver.

On the fifth or sixth complete deep throat suck, I heard one of the dogs whine and grunt deep in his chest. I tightened my lips around both of them and then suddenly felt the shafts in my hands vibrate and pulse and the back of my mouth was flooded with a huge wave of semen that nearly choked me, I had no choice but swallow roughly as the sperm-rich liquid flowed down into my stomach. But what nearly killed me was Tara, who at that exact moment bit down, not too gently, on my clitoris and my nervous system exploded in orgasm. My feet shot out straight and my leg muscles tensed and contracted over and over. My taste buds were set on fire with the tangy, tart taste of both dog’s semen at the same time. Again I swallowed, but there was so much semen it had nowhere to go. It poured out of the corners of my mouth and dripped in two long, thick streams off my chin and down over my heaving breasts. I pulled the two cocks from my mouth and screamed in release and orgasm, my whole body shaking like a leaf. My hands worked automatically, jerking the two slick penises back and forth, pulling sperm and semen out of those magnificent balls in a seemingly never-ending stream.

Sprays of hot sperm battered my soaked face, semen splattering over my entire head from my hair to my neck. You could actually hear the jets striking my skin, a sibilant skittering sound like shooting a water pistol at wax paper. Time seemed to slow down, like it does when you’re in a traffic accident or something. I lifted my face up to shower in the hot, milky streams being directed at me. My fists pulled squirt after squirt of doggie cum out of my two studs, and I imagined the millions upon millions of miniscule sperm cells merging with my body. I closed my eyes in ecstasy, shivering with the climaxes rocking my core over and over, shaking my head from side to side. My cheeks and forehead were bathed in wet, life-giving ejaculate. White jets cascaded down both sides of my nose, dripping wetly into my open, gasping mouth. It pooled in the sockets of my eyes, webbing my lashes like spider silk. I felt it splashing into my hair, soaking in like some fabulous designer conditioner. My chin dripped it down onto my heaving breasts, both nipples by now covered in white like the winter peaks in Aspen. Over and over the two huge beasts emptied their male essence. My clit continued to be worried by Tara, who by now had grasped it between her teeth and tugged, her tongue beating a rhythm on the sensitive bud, back and forth, sending sexual shocks up my spine.

I pointed the shaft in my left hand towards my open mouth, wanting to feel and taste the hot, salty jets pounding onto my waiting tongue. I jerked the shaft smoothly, drawing streams of scalding semen into my mouth, the wavering tip sometimes missing the mark and spraying random squirts onto my lips. The other shaft I continued to use as a sperm facial dispenser, bathing my features with the rich, salty, spicy semen, drawing it up from the wolfhound’s almost inexhaustible testicles. My face was covered in the sexy slime, thick waves of it spreading across every inch, until there was not a dry speck left. Layers of the white flowed down my cheeks, dripping from my jaw onto my chest.

I moaned in joy, bliss overtaking my consciousness, babbling nonsense as I continued to suffer from Tara’s torment of my pussy. I was a female possessed, sex consumed, nothing but a quivering mass of orgasming nerve endings being hosed from head to toe with canine semen, a bestial apex of desire. I felt a roaring in my ears and saw a million points of light explode behind my eyebrows as my clit shuddered one last time, expanding its root to twice its normal size as Tara nibbled on it and swiped up across my pussy lips with her broad, devilish tongue. I passed out.

I woke scant minutes later. Opening my eyes, I peeked through white webs of semen, blinking frantically to clear my vision. My lashes felt glued together with the huge blobs of dog semen pooling on my face. My breath was coming in ragged gasps, and my pussy felt like it was being rubbed with sandpaper. I used one finger to try to wipe the cum from out of my left eye, and only made it worse, as my hands were soaked in it. Gradually, dipping my head down to prod gravity into doing its part in clearing my eye sockets, I focused through the white veil clouding my vision, to see one of the magnificent hounds who had just inundated me with his sperm lapping away happily at my red and puffy labia. ‘Oh fuck... ‘ I gasped, spitting small drips of semen out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.