Dog Mom - Cover

Dog Mom

Copyright© 2015 by Rich Humus

Chapter 11: Shae

Sex Story: Chapter 11: Shae - A slight departure for me, inspired by an interesting decal on a mini-van. Don't read if you're PETA-oriented. Or, maybe, do.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Wife Watching   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Facial   Oral Sex   Caution   Porn Theatre  

I stood in the bathroom of the suite we had at the lodge. Ed was snoring softly out in the bedroom, and I had snail trails of his lovely sperm sliding down the insides of both my thighs. I looked at myself in the mirror, and put my hand on my tummy, a few inches above my belly button. It was about where I guessed my stomach was. The stomach that was, at this moment, sloshing with probably at least a quart, if not more, of dog semen.

It literally bulged. I’m a trim gal as it is, I’ve been blessed with good genes and I exercise and eat right (so to speak ... lol). I rubbed gently and massaged my tummy. Just inside there were literally billions of sperms swimming around, slowly being converted by my digestive system into sugars and starches and the other natural components, and would ultimately be absorbed by my system and become a part of me forever. A shudder ran through me. A good shudder, though. I was proud of what I’d done. I knew I had done something probably few women had ever done before, and I’d enjoyed it, and my audience had enjoyed it, and I’m fairly certain four dozen or so dogs enjoyed it. I slid my hand around on the smooth skin of my belly, and then burped. Now THAT was kinda rank, I’ll have to admit. But I smiled to myself. Then I sat down and peed, freshened up a bit, and more or less waddled back to bed. I lay there for a while, flat on my back, just replaying the last few hours in my head, until I finally fell asleep.

I woke up to a big damp spot in the middle of the bed from our fun the night before, so I let Ed sleep and went and took another nice long bath in the big soaking tub we had in the suite. That felt good, really good. I mixed in some bath oil and rubbed it in all over, getting some much-needed moisture back into my skin. All the dried cum and spit and sweat I’d showered off the night before had really parched my skin. Last night in the shower I couldn’t believe how covered I was in dried, crusty dog sperm. My hair was soaked and tangled in it, my crotch was leaking my own wetness, as well as Tara’s, and trails of dried white cum leaked down my entire body from my forehead to my ankles. It took me twenty minutes with a sponge and half a bottle of body wash to finally feel human again!

This morning, though, I took the time to luxuriate in the hot water and suds, and shaved my legs and pussy nice and smooth again. I think I mentioned that I’d always kept a bit of a bush or at least a landing strip above my vaginal lips, but the last few weeks I’d shaved bare and I’ve really grown to prefer it.

Laying in that warm, aromatic bath I almost fell back asleep, but then had to pee really bad. I have to admit my tummy was a little bit queasy, not really a surprise after the quart or so of dog semen that I’d had pumped into it yesterday. I ordered up some room service, and about an hour later, after I’d wolfed down a stack of pancakes, a bowl of fresh fruit chunks, two glasses of orange juice and a steaming cup of coffee, I felt much better. Ed was awake by now, and we sat outside on the small balcony that looked over the rear of the lodge. The property sloped away from the building, and it was a lovely morning as the sun rose up above the treeline, casting golden light across the whole place. We sat out there with coffee, and I put my feet up on Ed’s lap as we enjoyed the peaceful morning.

“Well ... now what?” Ed grinned. “I guess we ought to talk about how to handle the money, right? What’re your thoughts, babe?” he asked.

I thought for a moment. With all the excitement and orgasms and doggy cum, I had not really stopped to think about what the million dollars would do for us. Or to us.

“I want to donate some back to the club and lodge here – to help care for the pups, you know?” I said. “Maybe fifty thousand?”

Ed nodded. “Sure. I agree.”

“Pay off the house. Maybe make some improvements. Work on the yard. Put in a nice fenced area for Brutus and Hector. Get me a new car. Or van. Or both.” I smiled. “And I know you’ve always wanted a big manly truck. Knock yourself out, babe.” I held his hand. “I think we should bank as much as a we can, though – no use blowing through it all in a couple of months like some drunken sailors.”

“I agree. I don’t want to quit my job, though – I’m too young to retire, and you’d probably want to kill me within the month if I was just hanging around the house all day long.” he laughed.

I smiled at him. “No, never. Maybe lock you in a closet, that’s all...” I grinned.

We sat and chatted for another hour. Finally I stood up and stretched, groaning at my full belly and slightly sore muscles. “Well, I guess I’d better put some clothes on and get going. I promised Tara and Yvette I’d have lunch with them before we left tonight, and I want to find that gorgeous redhead with the two Irish wolfhounds.”

I wandered into the bedroom and picked through my stuff looking for something to wear. I settled on a nice silky sheer white top that rubbed deliciously on my nips and was scooped scandalously low, and a dark green skirt that rode low on my hips and came down to not-quite-mid-thigh. I pulled on nude thigh-highs that left a couple inch gap of my skin above their lacy tops, and stepped into a sexy pair of ankle-strapped heels. Earrings, a couple of bangly bracelets and a velvet choker around my neck, and I was ready to go. Kissing Ed goodbye, I promised to find him later on and we’d get packed and call for the limo to take us home.

I went downstairs and peeked in a couple of the big rooms, but didn’t find Tara or Yvette anywhere. Finally I saw one of the other couples that I’d seen earlier at dinner when we first got here, and after we chatted for a moment (the woman wanted to know how it felt to have sucked so many dog cocks one after the other. I smiled, winked, and told her it was deliciously erotic), I asked if either of them had seen Tara or Yvette. The husband told me he’d seen Yvette just a few minutes earlier in the kitchen talking to one of the attendants, so I headed over there.

The kitchen here was a big, but rustic affair with big wooden cabinets lining two walls, a huge gas range, washing sinks, and the usual appliances. A window looked out on the side of the place, where several trucks and vans were still parked. Sure enough, Yvette was there, she’d just finished talking to one of the helpers and had a big bowl of what I took to be dog food in her hands. They both saw me at the same time.

“BARBARA! My god, how’re you doing? You were awesome yesterday!” the sexy woman shrieked as she ran over to give me a big hug. “Tara and I couldn’t stop talking about everything yesterday, we were up half the night. It was soooooo cool...” she gibbered at me, balancing the dog food bowl in one hand while she hopped back and forth in excitement.

I just laughed with her and hugged back, and told her it was fun for me too. She waved to the guy who’d given her the dog food and pulled my arm to bring me along with her.

“C’mon, I’m going downstairs to feed Clyde, he’s one of the boxers you did yesterday, his owner is picking him up in a few minutes to go home and I promised to see that he got his kibble and beef before he left.” She chattered like a sixth-grader at the dance. We left the kitchen and headed for the steps down to the basement area, which wasn’t really a basement so much as a separate space below the main lodge. The lodge was built into a slope, and the lower levels simply opened to the downslope grounds in the back of the place. There were about two dozen pens down there, about half holding a collection of barking and/or whining dogs. Each pen was about eight feet wide and maybe 12 or 14 feet long, and had an enclosed area at the back where the pups could retreat to sleep. I recognized some of my ‘boyfriends’ from yesterday, the glorious Husky, a Shepherd or two, and the boxer that was Yvette’s target. We walked down to his pen, and she dialed a number on the combination lock that kept his gate secured, and we went in. I scratched him behind one ear and said, “Hey big boy, how’re ya feeling today?” but he was more interested in the big lunch being delivered by Yvette.

We let him eat in peace, and Yvette grabbed my hand again. “Hey, we’re having lunch right? Tara told me to just give her a call when we’re ready and she’ll meet us.” I nodded and we went back upstairs. You don’t really care about our lunch, it was just three women eating and gabbing about this and that. I asked Tara where to find the regal Irish woman from yesterday, and she blushed a bit and told me which suite she was staying in.

“Oh my god. I went up with her last night after everything settled down. Would you believe she sleeps with both of those huge dogs in her bed! We had some wine, and then, well, she and I got romantic with each other, it was just so sexy there in her big bedroom with a fireplace and all. I came a bunch of times, and I let one of those huge dogs have me, Shae helped hold him steady and oh my god what a lover he is...” She went on and on about how great it was and Yvette and I looked at each other, amused.

I found out that Shae (that was her name, obviously) came to the lodge here about twice a year with her two dogs, and that she was a favorite of many of the people here. I pressed the two for more details, but all they would do is smile knowingly and tell me I’d have to find out for myself. While we were finishing up our dessert, Tara called Shae on her cell, and we were invited up to her suite. I was getting a bit horny with all the talk about fucking her dogs by Tara, and I could hardly wait.

Shae’s suite was on the third floor of the lodge, with floor-to-ceiling windows that looked out onto a balcony bordered with intricate wrought iron railings. The living room was huge, easily 20 feet deep and 40 feet wide, a floor of highly polished hardwood covered here and there with ornate and rich oriental carpets. Several comfy looking chairs and divans were scattered around, and as we were ushered into the room by Shae, her two huge wolfhounds bounded into the room and rushed to stand by their mistress like 2/3rds of Cerberus. Tara and Yvette announced that they had to attend to some Lodge business, and after hugs and kisses all around, they left Shae and me alone. I stood back to admire this Celtic beauty.

I couldn’t believe how Shae was dressed. If I thought she was sexy yesterday, she was an absolute knock-out today. Her flaming red hair was done up in a huge mass of waves cascading down over both shoulders, with long tendrils of curled hair streaming off to every side. Both ears sported dangling diamond earrings that looked to be a half carat each. A diamond necklace surrounded her graceful neck and nearly blinded me. Her eyes were set off by a smoky blue shadow, and the slightest hint of mascara and makeup did nothing but accentuate her traffic-stopping facial features. She had a leather shelf bra that was also studded with rhinestones all over, that held her magnificent boobs up and out for all to enjoy. Her breasts were perfectly round hemispheres, filling the cups of her bra to their capacity. They were nicely separated, cleavage by the acre. Her nipples were rouged red and the one ring sparkled in the light. Her midriff was bare, the only other real article of clothing a fancy garter belt that draped sexily over her hips and held up a pair of sheer stockings that climbed up her long lean legs almost to her crotch. On her feet were a pair of strappy black stilettos with open toes. She had a gold chain looped around her waist, and one end dangled down to the inside of her left thigh. Her bare pubis was glistening with moisture of some sort. Her vaginal lips were prominent, thick and bordered the sexy clit stud and ring that I remembered from yesterday. I could barely tear my eyes away from her womanhood. But I finally did, and looked at her with a smile. “My goodness you look ravishing, Shae! I don’t know how you do it.” She smiled at me, taking my hand and leaning in to give me a peck on the cheek.

“Oh stop. Compared to you, I’m just a beginner, I’m sure.” She said graciously. She kept my hand, and led me to one of the overstuff divans, where I sat and leaned back to enjoy the luxury. She sat in a large overstuffed chair across from me and crossed her legs in a move that would have garnered all 10s if it were an Olympic event.

“So, tell me, how did you ever do it yesterday? I wish I’d been able to be there and see your whole time, but I was delayed leaving home and just got here barely when I did. It must have been absolutely mind-blowing, no pun intended!” she laughed lightly. I hadn’t noticed her very light Irish brogue yesterday. It was delightful.

“It was ... something else, I’ll say that. I wasn’t really sure I could do it, to tell you the truth, I mean, in front of all those people, but you know, after a while, I just put them all out of my mind and concentrated on the pooches. Having Tara there to help was good too, she’s such a dear, you know.”

“Exactly!” she grinned, her eyebrows rising up with a knowing wink. “Zeus! Apollo!” she commanded, snapping her fingers. The two lovely beasts bounded up, one sitting on each side of her. I took a good look at them, something I hadn’t really been able to do yesterday.

They were obviously related. Glorious grey-black fur had been trimmed closer and shorter than most Wolfies usually were, especially around their heads and necks. Their eyes were bright and glistening, and their jaws strong. Huge white teeth bespoke the damage they could do if they wanted to. Their bodies were long and lean and sleek, with rippling muscles just under the surface. Their paws made very slight ‘click’ing sounds as they walked across the solid floor. I couldn’t help but look down to their groins, and both dogs had two or so inches of hard, red flesh poking out of their sheaths, as if to say they were ready for use at any time.

“Magnificent, aren’t they?” Shae asked, after I’d spent a long minute drinking in the beauty of her pets.

“My god, they are!” I gushed, blushing. “Please, tell me about them... - and you, of course!” I finished, smiling at her.

She reached to her side and produced a bottle of champagne, which soon found much of its contents poured into two crystal flutes. She offered one to me and took a sip of hers.

“Hmmmmm. They didn’t tell you?” she asked, referring I guessed to Tara and Yvette.

“No, the bitches wouldn’t say a word!” I laughed, sipping my drink. It was cool and bubbly and tasted very expensive.

Shae uncrossed and re-crossed her legs, the slick nylon of her stockings making a “swisssssshh” sound as her thighs rubbed from one side to the other. She let one shoe dangle lazily from a perfectly manicured set of toes.

“It’s been ... different, I’ll say that. Are you sure you want to hear it all?” she smiled at me. “I’ve led a very unorthodox life, to be sure.”

I assured her that I was very interested in the whole story. She leaned back and began.

“My father grew up in County Cork in Ireland. In fact, he and Mother still live there. My father has been a breeder since he was barely out of his teens. He worked well with the dogs in the county, and became quite well known. He bred setters, sporting dogs, hunting dogs, and the occasional collie or retriever. He started his own breeding station and training facility, and by the time he was twenty-five, he was one of the best known, and most successful, breeders in the UK. He understood the problems of purebreds, studying genetics and researching the problems of a limited gene pool, years before anyone else started considering it. It pained him terribly to see other breeders forcing litters out of the sires over and over again, with no regard for the litter’s overall health or well-being.”

“He met my mother at a show in England. She was a very young girl, but had chosen a life of service to animals. Her parents did not have the money to send her to veterinary school, so she cast about at shows and exhibitions, offering herself off as an intern, or helper, or whatever she could get. They hit it off immediately, and started dating that same week. Her parents were not pleased, at the time, because of the age difference, but they knew their daughter was so headstrong and willful that nothing they could do or say against their union would be taken to heart.”

I nodded. My Dad had not been a big fan of Ed’s when we first started dating because he was a decade older than I.

“Within a few weeks of their meeting, my mother had given her virginity to Father. She turned out to be a very sexual woman who, once introduced to love-making, came to desire it ever more frequently and with a broader and broader range of experiences. My father introduced her to anal sex within a few months, and it became as regular a practice as normal vaginal sex. She’d been introduced to oral sex well before meeting Father, and from what she told me and showed me as I grew up, she has produced literally hundreds of ejaculations throughout her life, and continues to do so.” She colored slightly as she transmitted this risqué bit of family history, and I nodded and smiled.

“I was born about three years after they married. Mother, however, suffered some internal disruptions during my birth, which rendered her unable to bear any more children. She and Father were heartbroken, of course, but by the same token, they lavished several children’s-worth of affection on me instead. I was denied almost nothing as I grew up. I had the finest education possible, travelled widely with them, and enjoyed being exposed to the cultures, customs, and character of people all over the world. Tutors were brought in to fill the gaps left by a standard education, and before I was a teenager I’d learned to speak French, Italian, Spanish, German, Russian and even a little bit of Mandarin Chinese. I seemed to have a natural gift for languages.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.