Dog Mom - Cover

Dog Mom

Copyright© 2015 by Rich Humus

Chapter 12: Ye Gods!

Sex Story: Chapter 12: Ye Gods! - A slight departure for me, inspired by an interesting decal on a mini-van. Don't read if you're PETA-oriented. Or, maybe, do.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Wife Watching   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Facial   Oral Sex   Caution   Porn Theatre  

I swallowed nervously in response. Shae just looked at me and smiled, saucily. “You haven’t lived until you’ve had two lovely dog dicks in you at the same time. It’s the most marvelous feeling.”

I just goggled at her for a moment. “You ... you mean BOTH? At the SAME time?” I choked out, barely able to breathe for the moment. My heart started beating faster. I reached out to grab her hand. “My god, you have to tell me – how?”

She smiled, and leaned to her left, her other arm reaching across her body for the still-chilled bottle of champagne. She topped off her and my glasses, and then set the big green bottle back in the chiller. Idly twirling one manicured finger around her left nipple, which was still hard and erect, nearly the size of a sewing thimble, Shae motioned me to slither back between her widely splayed legs. I’d never seen anyone who could spread her legs as widely as she could, virtually straight out to either side of her. Of course, that kind of flexible pose opened up her pussy like a tropical flower. I looked at it with wonder. I’d just spent 10 or 15 minutes performing oral sex on her, but I still found looking at her vulva fascinating. Weird. I mean, hell, I’ve got one too. But I can’t see mine quite as well. Her outer lips were plump, but not fat, and still bore the sheen of the slathering of saliva I’d laid on them. They were just slightly darker than her ‘regular’ skin on her thighs and belly. Her inner lips were thin, but wide, and splayed out to either side of her tunnel entrance like butterfly wings. They were a lovely rosy pink. Her clitoral hood was pulled back, in part due to the gleaming ring and stone that separated it out from her body. Her clit was throbbing, red and glistening with saliva, nearly the size of the tip of my little finger. I’d spent some time sucking hard on it, pulling it with my teeth and nibbling it like mad, which evidently felt good to Shae, as she’d grabbed my head with both hands and pulled it into her crotch so strongly I thought for a second my head would pop into her vagina.

Her vagina was actually gaped open, an inch or so across, and I could see pink wetness just inside the opening, and whiter liquid seeping and drooling from the bottom of the crevice, which I hadn’t noticed a few minutes ago. I leaned forward and licked from bottom to top. She shuddered and moaned as I did. The liquid on my tongue was piquant, sharp and tangy, and it wasn’t all her.

Another large, pale whitish drop appeared at the base of her vulva. I furrowed my brow, and licked again. The same salty taste, slightly familiar. She moaned again, whispering ‘oh fuck’ and rocked her pelvis up at me with a grunt. Another lick and another swallow. The realization struck me at the exact same instant she breathed, “Apollo.” I grinned and leaned down, fastening my mouth to her pussy and suctioning as hard as I could. Shae shrieked and grabbed my head, rocking her hips up into my face. I felt a flood of wetness against my tongue, which I flattened and swiped from bottom to top across her steaming opening. I felt her lips flutter and vibrate as I sucked them into my mouth, feeling the hot liquid come streaming down from inside her.

“Unhh ... unh ... A ... Apollo fucked me this morning ... his cock went into my cervix ... hurt like hell ... think I bled after ... he came a ton ... oh fuck fuck fuck...” She groaned, climaxing hard with a shudder and a little sound I took for encouragement. I lapped up all the salty sauce pouring out of her, a flood now. My tongue danced around her labia, swiping left and right, then up and down. I formed it into a point and pushed into her hole while my nose mashed her clit. Her hips were dancing left and right, then snapping up into my face. Pulling back a tiny bit, I captured her clit between my tongue and my upper teeth, nibbling and worrying it like a terrier. I waggled my pointed tongue rapidly back and forth under it, rolling her button madly, which set off waves of tremors up and down Shae’s spine. Her ankles crossed on my lower back and she started pulling me into her like a rider would spur a horse.

The stream of Apollo’s semen continued to flow out of her, channeling down across my tongue, to be swallowed gratefully. It had the familiar sharp, tangy taste, with a slight strawberry essence that I surmised was something Shae added. It poured from her vagina, several ounces at least, as her womb emptied itself of the load that her dog had squirted into it several hours earlier. I thought to myself again of the millions of poor, tiny puppy sperm cells, vainly looking for a canine egg to pound their little heads into. I knew that, with an ovulating female human, many of the wriggling sperm could actually penetrate and join with her egg, and for a very brief moment, the woman would be pregnant with a human/dog mix. But DNA and cellular chemistry differences would cause the briefly fertilized egg to dissolve and destroy itself. Now, all those sperm cells were sliding down into my tummy, where they’d meet an equally sad ending, vainly trying to make my mouth pregnant.

I licked and lapped and slurped at Shae’s spasming pussy for several minutes, until the stream of liquid finally slowed, and I could taste nothing from her except her own feminine wetness. Her climaxes caused her hips to continue to rock and pulsate while my face buried itself in her crotch. I licked the wetness from her lips and inner thighs lovingly, finally extricating myself from the vale and giving her red and throbbing clitoris one last kiss.

I sat up, wiping the wetness from my face with a handy towel. “Well, that certainly seemed like you enjoyed it. God, do you know how much of Apollo’s squirt I must have swallowed? It went on forever!” I laughed, as Shae giggled and pulled me down next to her. I let out a huge sigh and just licked my lips, still tasting her essence. We both just lay there for a few moments, in post-orgasmic stupor. I thought about my new found attraction to pussy. It was odd. Apart from a couple of furtive, night-time adventures in high school and college, I’d not really ever felt a lesbian kind of attraction. I liked cocks too much. In fact, I LOVED cocks. I loved fucking them and sucking them. And even just playing with them. But now, in the last few weeks, I’d also grown to appreciate a nice pussy. With help from Tara and Yvette, and now Shae, I’d seen how sex and lust should not have artificial boundaries, but should be enjoyed and practiced in any way that one enjoys. I certainly wasn’t going to turn all butch and devote my life to eating pussy exclusively from now on, but instead I now had a whole ‘nother avenue of enjoyment. I smiled to myself.

After a few minutes, I looked at Shae again. “Ok, before we got sidetracked there, you were about to tell me what the heck the story is with having both dogs at the same time. I can’t believe that you even tried something like that, much less got it to work?”

She smiled and took a breath. “First off, it’s not easy, trust me. I spent MONTHS training Zeus and Apollo, because it’s hardly a natural move for them. It took forever, and I got so frustrated at times. It’s simply not normal for a dog to share a mating bitch. I started with Zeus. He always seemed to be the most trainable, if you know what I mean. I spent hours, days in fact, making him feel comfortable laying on his back in a non-submissive pose. I’d lay him down and suck his cock, all the while petting and soothing him, rubbing his chest and tummy. He didn’t like it at all at first, he’d growl at me and struggle to get up. So I’d let him up and then, rather than pay any attention to him, I’d go to Apollo. Zeus gradually realized that I wanted him on his back, and was not pleased when he resisted. I’d try again a few hours later. It took three or four days of back and forth, but finally I got him to lay still, on his back, while I sucked him. I made sure to make him cum, so he’d see that he’d get pleasure out of it. And then afterwards, when I let him up, I petted him and told him he was a good boy, and gave him so much positive reinforcement. We did it twice a day for a couple of weeks, god I must have swallowed quarts of his cum, but it was worth it. Finally, when I had him to the point where he’d lay there with his hind legs spread and his cock fully out, I straddled him and lay over him, and reached back to try to get his cock to go in me.”

I goggled at her, wide-eyed.

“Yeah. It took a while but he finally got the idea. It was a totally weird feeling, having him in me at that angle and all. But I let myself down on him and he started to thrust, but of course with me laying over top of him he didn’t have the room. So I started moving myself, up and down, rocking my hips to give him the idea. It was really good, in about half a minute I came all over his lovely cock because of the way it scraped across my G-spot. He kept pushing up into me and I just twerked my ass all over him. I felt his knot start to expand, so I pushed down as hard as I could and literally sat on him! That thing popped into me and I just about saw stars, believe me!” she chuckled. I reached over and trailed my fingers over her still-warm pussy.

“Awww, did big bad Zeus’s hard cock hurt Mommy’s coochie?” I said in my best little girl voice. Shae laughed out loud. “You’ll find out, you slut!” and we both giggled. “Anyway, I let him squirt in me for five or so minutes, until I felt his knot start to shrink, and I gradually popped him out of me and rolled off him. He scrambled to his feet and stood there shaking, the poor guy. But I hugged him and gave him some treats and he was fine. We did it later that day again, and he popped a nut in me that felt like it was about a gallon.”

I grinned at her. “Love the way dogs can reload.” She nodded with a raised eyebrow.

“So, anyway, for the next week or so, we did it like that every time. Always at least once a day, sometimes twice. Zeus came to understand, at least at some level, that it was an acceptable way to fuck. I think it didn’t hurt that I almost always sucked him off as well, either before, or after, or both, every time we did it. Finally, I thought it was time to try to bring Apollo into the mix. Trouble is, as you can imagine, it’s rather difficult to train one dog, when you’re busy fucking another!” she laughed.

“Luckily, I talked Mother into helping. She was hesitant at first, she thought the dogs would not go for it. But I kept at her, and finally she relented. I think she probably thought it would never work. So the two of us worked up a plan where I’d get Zeus in me and then try to hold still, and Mother would lead Apollo up over my back and see if he caught on. We figured it would be a lot easier with him, since he’d be in pretty much the same posture as when we fucked regular. Mom was a little concerned about me taking him in my ass, but I told her that I’d been doing it there for years, in fact I lost my anal virginity before my pussy!” she whispered conspiratorially.

“My first boyfriend was kind of skinny, thin but long. I was deathly afraid of getting pregnant, since I hadn’t gotten on the pill yet. So we did it that way for a couple of months before I got old enough to get the pill.” She winked. “I like it. Different feeling, you know? With two guys, you feel so full, so stuffed, it’s horribly decadent.”

I could only raise my eyebrows at her. “I’ve never ... I mean, not ... with two men ... at once...” my voice trailed off.

She looked at me with surprise. “Are you kidding, girl? Never DP’ed? Oh baby, we’re gonna get you good here, you better believe it. You have had anal though, right?” she nodded at me. I nodded back.

“Oh yeah, Ed really likes it. I have no trouble with it ... you know, ya just gotta relax, make sure you’re clean, and take it slow and easy the first few times.”

She nodded. “Yep. ‘course, that’s not always possible with a dog. Have you?...” her voice trailed off.

“Um ... yeah. Brutus. His aim was off once. Hurt like hell.” I grimaced.

“Yeah, if you’re not ready for it! Poor babe. Anyway, I got myself cleaned and lubed and was rarin’ to go. We got Zeus ready, Mother even sucked him hard, and I straddled him and got his dick in me, but tried not to move too much. Mother led Apollo up to me, and he sniffed at my butt and where Zeus’s cock was in me. Mother whispered to him and reached down to help him un-sheath, but he was already out and dripping. She slapped my rump one time and he jumped up and let his paws come down on either side of my ribs. His butt started thrusting back and forth, so Mother got down next to us and guided his cock where it had to go. I kinda zoned out there for a second, with the idea that here I was, fucking my dog, with my mother about to guide another dog’s cock into my ass. Wild, eh?” she laughed.

I could only nod, fascinated.

“So Mother, with a combination of jiggling Apollo’s hindquarters around, and me moving my butt, managed to get the tip of his cock nudging my ass. Well, he felt that hot hole, and then whoosh! he sank about eight inches of that bad boy right up my colon!” she laughed.

“I shrieked, and Mother thought I was in pain and almost pulled him out, but I said, ‘no, no, it’s ok, it’s ok’ and she backed off. He started thrusting pretty hard, I could feel his hot breath on my back, and his saliva dripped down. He was so big that he was actually able to simply stand there. His legs came down on either side of me, flat on the floor. Let me tell you, that first fifteen or twenty seconds were crazy – Apollo pounding me like mad, me rocking my ass to get Zeus off, all of us sweating and drooling and Mother standing by watching with her hands on her hips. I was grunting and groaning, the feelings were so overwhelming, I couldn’t even think. Both dogs were fucking me furiously, dog dick slamming in and out of my holes, I just started orgasming, screaming like a banshee. I don’t know how I stood it, and don’t really remember much of it. I remember Zeus squirting a ton of cum up into me and it leaking out all over, and then Apollo started moving really fast and he tried to shove his knot up into me, and that hurt like hell, so I screeched and Mother held his hindquarters back. I wriggled my butt to try to get him to cum, and he whimpered but then I felt those hot streams of his semen shoot up into me. I came like a firecracker. It was all over in maybe three minutes at most ... they both pulled out of me at the same time, and I just toppled over like a rag doll. Zeus scrambled up out from under me and just calmly walked over to his water bowl. Apollo was right behind him. I just lay there, panting, sweating, dripping doggie cum from both holes, just exhausted. Mother came over and helped me up, clucking like an old hen, but I could see she was impressed. She helped me get over to the sofa and I just collapsed there.”

Shae paused, almost out of breath. I tried to absorb what she’d just told me. She was smiling at me, with that kind of look that says, ‘you are in for something totally off-the-wall’.

“My god, girl. That’s ... well, almost unbelievable. I can’t imagine getting both dogs to ... cooperate like that.” I said, with just a slight hint of disbelief in my voice.

“Trust me, it was not easy. I still had to go over and over it with them, Mother helping when she could. We tried to do it at least three times a week for a long while. I even tried it the other way, with Zeus in my ass and Apollo on his back in my pussy, but that was worse. Actually, it was during this period that I taught them to stand still, back to back, for a double blow-job!” she grinned. “They seemed a lot easier to train for that. I just held them by the cocks and pulled them around until they were positioned like I wanted them. Mother would hold their heads and help them get the idea. The first time I had both dicks in my mouth at the same time, I’ll never forget it. Mother gasped at the sight. I’m fairly certain that she never thought her darling daughter would ever be sitting a few feet in front of her, stark naked, with two huge dog penises in her mouth!”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.