Dog Mom - Cover

Dog Mom

Copyright© 2015 by Rich Humus

Chapter 5: Brutus Takes Me

Sex Story: Chapter 5: Brutus Takes Me - A slight departure for me, inspired by an interesting decal on a mini-van. Don't read if you're PETA-oriented. Or, maybe, do.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Wife Watching   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Facial   Oral Sex   Caution   Porn Theatre  

After a few moments, I saw spotlights come up at the corner of the stage, and one of the guys in the black shorts walked up and took Hector’s leash from me, and walked back to join his partner. As he did so, the other guy walked up leading Brutus, and he seemed excited himself. Brutus, not the guy. The young man walked up to me and took my hand, and led me to the bench. I knew what I was to do, now.

“Take the dress off” he instructed, so I did. I shrugged out of the shoulder straps, wriggled a little bit, kicked it off my foot, and dropped it to my side. It felt only slightly odd to shuck my clothes off in front of a crowd, much less these two Adonises. My nipples were pegged out like they had someplace to go, and I could almost feel my sex start to leak moisture. The guy pointed at the bench. “Lay down. Put your head up near the end, and let your legs fall to both sides.”

I walked up and lay down on it, the leather thankfully warm and clean. It smelled like ... sex. I thought that there may have been untold dozens of women fucked on the bench, and that thought was kind of sexy. It looked like I would be the latest.

I found that there were indentations along both sides for my legs to fit in, and noticed that the whole apparatus was very slightly tilted down towards the head. I squirmed down into it, and once I figured out where the various limbs went, I could see that it was made for one thing – to make it simple for a large male dog to mount a human woman and fuck the living shit out of her. I couldn’t wait.

My hips were angled up just at the end, and my shoulders were down, my head angled down towards the ground by a few degrees. The way the bench ended and my legs were guided into curved openings, it let my pelvis be opened up and tilted at just the right angle for any medium to large sized dog mount the occupant and impale her without being stressful to the dog, or the woman. That was cool. It had obviously been designed and constructed with a lot of thought and skill. The thought occurred to me that maybe Ed and I would have to see about getting one of our own!

My hands and arms fit just beyond the side wing extensions, which I realized were there for the dog’s front paws. There were even hand holds attached to the front legs, for cryin’ out loud, which I suppose were useful in certain circumstances. I got comfortable in this contraption, and turned my head. Brutus was headed my way, excitedly. The guy holding him let him come up to my ass end and sniff, and he whined again. Brutus, not the guy.  Then I heard the man quietly say “UP!” to him, and he pulled the leash up, and damn if Brutus didn’t just climb up over me and put his paws right on the wings next to my shoulders. I felt him start to jab around back there, but couldn’t really see anything.

The guy with him must have grabbed Bru’s hindquarters though, and got him aimed a little better, and actually seemed to calm him down. I felt the wet tip of his cock bounce around at the end of my vag, and I tried to spread my legs a little wider and give him some better access. Then, all of a sudden, it hit. BANG! He was in and it took the breath out of me in a big whoosh! of air as Brutus let most of his weight come down on my hips and drove his cock right to my very core. I cried out very quietly, and I heard a rustle and commotion from the still-unseen audience. ‘Ok, this is it’, I thought, ‘Babs old gal, you’re getting fucked in front of an audience. By a dog.’ A shiver of excitement and thrill went through me and I settled in for the long haul, so to speak. My mind said ‘oh fuck me oh fuck me oh fuck me oh fuck me’ over and over.

Brutus was pistoning in and out of me at a pretty good pace, all seven or eight inches of his hot wet bone squelching back and forth in my tunnel, the pointed chisel-tip banging into my cervix with every thrust. It was mildly painful, getting pummeled like that right at the door to my womb, but it was also mind-numbing. I started grunting each time he bottomed out, my g-spot getting rubbed by the top of his shaft on every thrust. He panted above me, and I felt a drop of spittle slap onto my left cheek from his big maw looming over me. I orgasmed as it did, shivering as the bolt of electricity launched from my clit and rocketed out the top of my head. I cried out in passion, louder this time, everyone heard it. My tits were getting rubbed back and forth along the wet and slippery leather of the bench, and my nipples felt like they had electric wires attached to them. Brutus’s thrusts were strong and steady and relentless, over and over again he slammed that gorgeous thick doggy cock into my pussy, into my very soul, the bestial coupling sending high-voltage shocks from my clit to my brain and then out my tits. I curled my toes backwards until I thought I’d cramp them off completely. I came again, and then a third time right on the heels of the second, sweating and whimpering and crying tears of joy and abandon and release, my canine lover getting closer and closer to his own massive ejaculation. He fucked in to me for several minutes and I just let him, accepting the raw animal power that he had over me. The cock slid in and out of my sopping wet pussy rapidly, turning my insides to mush and my brain to pudding.

I felt him slow down then and felt his huge knot bump up against the drenched lips of my opening, and he pushed, slowly at first and then even more insistently, and I willed my vagina to open up to him, I pushed back and screamed in pain/pleasure as his bulb popped into my channel with an audible squelch, liquid love dripping out of our join to splash on the tile below us. Fuck. Fuck. We were knotted.

His knot scraped roughly across my G-spot and my pussy exploded in climax again, my walls throbbing and gripping at him in sexual heat. His cock started spitting out semen in huge wet bursts of sperm and fluid, millions of Brutus puppies slamming into my cervix and being sucked up into my womb in a hopeful but futile search for an egg to surround and inflame. I felt his cum splash off the inner walls of my pussy. I throbbed in welcoming arousal, my mind seeing the hot jets of white semen jet from the sharp tip of his cock over and over. I welcomed each burst of cum that my lover spewed into my being, wanting it to last forever. I would lay there and let my marvelous, masculine, strong and loyal dog shoot his sperm into my uterus for hours, if I could. But soon, after only a few minutes, his balls began to empty out and his ejaculations slowed. He was panting above me, his tongue lolling out in his own cross-eyed pleasure. I orgasmed again, my body shaking back and forth, one leg trembling like a tree branch in a strong wind, my eyes crying, my lips burbling nonsense that only Brutus and I could hear.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.