Dog Mom - Cover

Dog Mom

Copyright© 2015 by Rich Humus

Chapter 9: Alternative Fucks

Sex Story: Chapter 9: Alternative Fucks - A slight departure for me, inspired by an interesting decal on a mini-van. Don't read if you're PETA-oriented. Or, maybe, do.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Wife Watching   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Facial   Oral Sex   Caution   Porn Theatre  

After those two rather all-consuming seminars, I decided to go back to the small suite that Ed and I had been assigned for the weekend, only stopping at the kennels to check on Brutus and Hector. They were both fast asleep, having gorged on premium dog food earlier in the day, and spending a good two hours romping around in the back exercise yard. I stopped to chat with the kennel attendant for a few minutes, but ultimately found myself back at the room, and simply crashed back on the bed fully clothed, where I snoozed for an hour or two.

I was gently awakened by Ed squeezing my shoulder and kissing me lightly on the lips. I pulled him down onto me and spread my legs, pulling my skirt up to my waist to let me get open for him. I roughly grabbed at his belt while he pulled my blouse apart, freeing my boobs for his mouth to start suckling. He kissed me again, sliding his tongue into my mouth, swabbing at my gums. I gave it back to him just as well, slobbering all over his chiseled lips and chin myself. God, I loved this man. I fucking loved him. I loved fucking him. Don’t get me wrong, I love fucking my dogs. But that’s just fucking. I’m not in LOVE with my dogs. I adore getting fucked by them, but I adore even more that Ed loves me fucking my dogs, and loves me even more. God I love this man. I moaned into his mouth.

“Fuck me Ed, fuck me good. I need it. I want you.”

I needed a good fuck from a human dick this time, I’d been wound up all afternoon. We managed to get his pants down and his rapidly erecting cock nosed into my wet and slippery furrow, teasing my clit into arousal. A little hip swaying, and twist or two, and then he was sliding in, and I loved that feeling. My Ed’s dick was so familiar and comforting to me, I sometimes thought I could go through life with it in my pussy 24 hours a day. His lips met mine and we swapped spit as he started thrusting in and out of my welcoming channel.

“Oh god honey, you’re so wet ... so wet...” he grunted roughly, his cock sluicing through my depths, his hands just inside my shoulders, pulling me onto him as he pushed in. His cock made wet, ‘schlucking’ sounds as it slid in and out. I realized why I was so wet.

“It’s ... Brutus ... his ... his ... cu- ... cu- ... cum ... he’s ... st- ... st- ... still ... in there...” I gasped to the rhythm of Ed’s big dick pounding into me. I got the image in my mind. My uterus, still flooded with dog semen from last night’s mating. I knew I had a very tightly constricted cervix, and it wasn’t uncommon for me to leak semen after a mating for two or three days. The tip of Ed’s cock, banging into it, and the cum from last night squelching out of my womb and down into my vag, coating Ed’s cock was a thrilling thought. I shivered through a nice cum, and grabbed his butt cheeks, pulling him down and deeper into me.

“Fuck me Ed, fuck me deep...” I grunted, vocalizing my lust. He groaned again and leaned down to bite a nipple and drive me crazy again. His cock banged into me, frantic pelvic thrusts driving down into me, my hips pushing just as hard back up.

“Give me your cum, fuck it into me. I want it. I need it” I whispered breathlessly, egging him on with my words, and bumping my pelvis up into him like a two dollar hooker during Fleet Week. I wanted his semen in me, wanted it far up into me, mixing with Brutus’s, flooding my womb with hot, sperm-filled cum.

Ed continued to thrust into me, over and over, filling my wanting pussy with his nice, hard pink human cock. He leaned up above me and grabbed both of my boobs with his hands, squeezing them almost painfully, my nipples crushed under his palms. I kept bouncing my hips up at him, meeting each thrust. Our crotches were getting soaked, between sweat and cum and my internal wetness, these sheets would need to be changed before we slept for the night, that’s for sure.

He stopped for a second and reached back.

“Give me your ankles” he grunted.

I lifted my feet up and he grabbed both of my ankles, and then slid us back to the side of the bed, his feet now on the floor. He lifted my legs up and then leaned forwards, trying to pin my ankles behind my ears. I winced.

“Jesusfuck, Ed, I’m not 19 any more!” I wheezed at him. He just growled and kept leaning. My legs were now splayed out above me, held in his tight grip. His hips kept thrusting fiercely into my crotch, his curved cocktip smashing into my cervix with every piston-like move, almost painfully. I let myself go into the animalistic carnality of the fucking, shuddering again as my clit got hammered into submission by his pubic bone.

I squeezed at him, my Kegel exercises paying off as usual. Then again.

“Cum, you fucker, cum in my wet cunt, spray that hot cum right into me!” I yelled at him, goading him on. Dirty talk always made Ed crazy horny.

“Shoot that cum up there, mix it with that fucking doggie cum, give me your puppies!” I screamed in passion. That put him over the edge. He pushed down into me one last time, it felt like he was trying to push his cock right through the mattress and he groaned in release. I felt his whole body spasm and his cock spit a stream of white right up against my clasping cervix, which reacted as evolution designed and sucked the whole mass right into my uterus. His dick shook again, and again, and then again, spurting huge masses of sperm-laden semen straight into my brain, it felt like. I came again as he did, our mutual climaxes finally dwindling away, as he let my legs fall, and he tumbled over onto the bed next to me. I shook like I’d been tasered. He draped one arm over my boobs, and I lifted one leg over his. Within minutes we were both asleep.

Home, two days later...

After we got home late Sunday night, Ed and I couldn’t stop talking about the weekend “retreat” we’d enjoyed. I had no idea I would enjoy it so much – but my exhibitionist streak came on full flower, and I had no qualms about performing in front of strangers. Somehow, knowing that they were also bestial lovers made it easier. At times, I thought I was actually showing off, showing them how well I could do. And the rest of the weekend was just as much fun – sitting in on the seminars, enjoying the meals and the camaraderie. We met Gail’s husband, a short, balding man who nevertheless was quite charming, if not the most attractive man at the Lodge. He and Gail seemed deeply in love and lust, it seemed. I actually hated leaving when the limo picked us up after Sunday dinner for the trip home.

For the next few weeks, life was normal – or as normal as it gets when the lady of the house is giving a wake-up blowjob to her husband every morning, cooking him breakfast with a couple tablespoons of his cum in her stomach, and then spending the rest of the day while he’s at work mating three or four times with their big, sexy, horny, beautiful dogs. Some days I’d go an entire morning without making love with either of them, other days I’d do them both twice before lunch. All I usually wore around the house was a loose robe, just in case someone came to the door. I probably smelled of dog cum all day long. I spent a lot of time relaxing in the hot tub.

When Ed got home, we’d snuggle on the sofa for a while, then he’d go and shower and get cleaned up a bit, and we’d have a nice dinner. Then maybe some TV for a while, and then we’d fuck like teenagers in front of the fireplace. Life was good.

A month or so after our Lodge weekend, I had my regular semi-annual check up with my OB-GYN. I was there in the chair, legs akimbo, and she’s got the speculum in me, opened up all the way, peering at my womb.

“You know, Barbara, you have a very tightly constricted cervix. Do you ever feel discomfort or pain during intercourse?” she said, in an offhand matter.

I thought about the banging my insides took, not just from Ed, but from Brutus and Hector. “Well, sometimes, yes”, I answered hesitantly.

“Can I propose something? I can do a quick outpatient procedure for you, it involves surgically dilating the cervix to lessen the impact, so to speak. I can open it up to four or five centimeters, and it may make relations less uncomfortable. It’s a very simple procedure, only takes about fifteen minutes. You rest here, I check to make sure there’s no additional bleeding, and you go home in an hour.”

I thought for a moment. Not just about Ed, either. Brutus and Hector had made a habit out of banging the hell out of my insides.

“Can you do seven or eight centimeters?”

She looked at me for a second, one eyebrow raised. “My, your husband must be very well endowed. You’re a lucky girl.” She smiled. “Sure, I don’t think that will be a problem. Let me get some instruments, and take a few measurements, and if things look good, we can make an appointment for a few days from now and take care of it.”

So she did, and we did, and I did. I went back about five days later, and an hour and ten minutes after I got to her office, I had a nicely surgically dilated cervix. She said I had no problems whatsoever, in fact the tissues around my cervix and uterus were thick and healthy and showed no sign of weakness or trauma. I thought ‘yeah, that’s ‘cause the callouses were built up from my giant dog’s cock banging into them!... ‘ but I didn’t say anything. Of course, the only drawback was she prohibited any vaginal intercourse for 5 days. She smiled at me when she gave me my post-op instructions, saying “Now, you can’t have anything longer than a finger up there for five days, but there are always alternatives, right? Would you like some K-Y samples or anything?” I blushed a bit but took them anyway. Looked like Ed and I would be traveling the ol’ Hershey Highway for a while.

On my way home, I thought about my pups. Hector would probably not be a problem – he’d come to look forwards to my oral attentions to him, it seemed, and always went away happy. Brutus, though, poor Brutus would either have to go without for a few days, or we’d need to find some alternative way to relieve his build-up. As I’ve already noted, he didn’t care for oral sex at all, pulling away and whining every time I tried to get my mouth around him. And apart from that one accidental ass-fucking I’d gotten from him a few months earlier, he’d not shown any real interest in my butt. Not that I’d offered it, of course – his cock felt far too good in my vag for me to consider alternative entries. So we’d need to figure something out. I knew how he got when he went even 24 hours without popping off – he’d get moody, and even surly and almost mean, growling at Hector and in general just acting like a brat until he got his rocks off. The big baby.

Next day, after Ed left for work, I decided to see what I could do with Brutus. First off, of course, I Fleet’ed my lower intestine three times to make sure I was nice and clean. Then I took a nice hot bath with lots of oil beads to soften me up, and had a large glass of wine to help me loosen up and relax. Then I went in to the bedroom and put some towels down on the floor at the foot of the bed just in case things got a little messy. I called Brutus up, and closed the bedroom door so we wouldn’t be bothered. I squeezed a good dollop of Astroglide onto my forefinger, reached back, and opened myself up to push it in. A few more fingerfuls, and I figured my channel was about as well lubricated as it needed to be. I took a medium sized anal toy and, kneeling on the towels with my head down and ass up, I pushed it into me and whirled it around a bit, willing myself to relax and let my sphincter open up. Bru was walking around me nervously, whining, letting me know that he’d gotten my ‘scent’ and was anxiously awaiting the opportunity to shove his hot shaft up my cooze and deliver his load of puppy juice into my womb. Little did he suspect, of course, that I had a detour planned for him. :) I coo’ed and whispered to him softly, trying to keep him calm.

When I felt my ass was relaxed enough for him, I assumed our regular position, the one he’d been trained to recognize, and patted my butt cheeks, saying “Up, boy!”. The only difference now was that I used my other hand to cover my vulva, and I tried to tilt my pelvis down a little bit to make my ass more accessible. It took several tries, and about five minutes of Brutus banging the hell out of my inner thighs and backside, and stepping painfully on my calf, but I was finally able to get him lined up with my butt and I pushed back against his tip, hoping to get him to seat himself and start moving.

I needn’t have worried. Once the end of his dick found itself in a warm, wet opening, it didn’t matter. Evolution took over, and he shoved the first six or seven inches right into my guts. I cried out a little, it still hurt, even with the lube and the wine, but I was determined to give this part of me to my boy. He started thrusting in and out, getting into his regular rhythm, and I concentrated on letting my body relax and accept it. With my left hand, I reached down between my legs and starting rubbing my clit, knowing that that extra stimulation would help me. I didn’t expect to reach orgasm from the ass fucking so I wanted to make sure I got one or two manually.

I groaned again as Brutus seemed to thrust especially deeply a few times, and the sound of his huge dog cock sliding in and out of my rectum echoed in the bedroom. The rhythmic bumping of his crotch into my butt cheeks made that age-old ‘bunk-bunk-bunk-bunk’ noise. I let my forehead rest on the towels beneath me and the two of us just fucked away for several minutes. I gave myself a nice cum from my fingers and then, in the haze, realized I’d forgotten a very important thing. His knot. There was no way in hell I wanted to get Brutus knotted into my asshole. He had started to speed up and I knew from experience that once he started pushing, he would be difficult, if not impossible, to stop. I reached behind me with my free hand, and then reluctantly with the other one, and tried to make a barrier outside of my ass with both hands. I’m sure I looked like some kind of idiot, my head down, facing sideways on my cheek, both hands back around my butt trying to fend off a 110 pound canine intent on incubating about 8 ounces of puppy juice into my ass. I felt his knot smash into my fingers over and over, and then he slowed down and shoved another half inch into my ass, while my clasped hands feverishly kept his pulsing knot from breaching my ass. Then he started to ejaculate. The hot semen shooting from Brutus’s cock, buried nine or ten inches into my rectum, seemed to ignite a fire in my colon. I had to let go with one hand, and I pinched and rubbed and pulled my tender little clit until I felt a million sparks shooting out every nerve in my body. I shuddered and shook and my legs started cramping from the intense physical stimulation I was getting. This orgasm was one of the best I can ever remember, my pussy just exploded in sensations, my entire midsection feeling like there were a million bees flying in and out of me, my sphincter clenching and unclenching around Brutus’s shaft, his cock spitting jet after jet of hot, very hot, semen into my guts. My rock-hard nipples rubbed on the carpet, eliciting another moan out of me, and I left my clit to grab my left boob and pinch as hard as I could. I shrieked in pain/pleasure and shook my hips like a twerker in a rap video. Brutus was panting and drooling above my back, and I felt his wet slobber fall down on my upper back, and even my head and hair.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.