Online Temptation - Cover

Online Temptation

by Katinka

Copyright© 2016 by Katinka

Erotica Sex Story: Two young girls are blackmailed into doing sexual actions, when they befriended the wrong person on Facebook. They have started exploring themselves, but it all goes pretty rapidly after they give in. And then they start cooperating actively...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Pedophilia   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Body Modification   Needles   .

Hi. My name is Maria Fuentes. I am a detective at the vice squad in Dallas. In our daily practice we have to do with all kinds of nasty things. Wikipedia describes vice as a word that serves as “an umbrella for crimes involving activities that are considered inherently immoral, regardless of the legality or objective harm involved.” It sounds great, but it involves prostitution, drugs, alcohol and gabling among other crimes. It is less poetic then.

One day, a very pregnant girl entered our office, carrying a bag and said she wanted to register a complaint of rape. I say girl, as she could not have been older than seventeen or eighteen, by the looks of her. She had that slightly mature look in her eyes. As I had just finished a case of involuntary prostitution, i.e. white slavery, I had some time and the desk sergeant assigned her to me. When I settled the girl at my desk, a cup of water in front of both of us, she started her story. Just two minutes onto our conversation and I stopped her. This case was much bigger than expected and I needed to record her story on a sound tape and probably involve my colleague, Jody Fore.

So then we took her to an interrogation room. We have to deal with sex offences all the time and we have a special victim’s room that is rigged with audio and video, but has a friendly atmosphere to make victims feel at ease. And so we sat in the green room, on the couch. I asked her to start her story from the very first beginning and she did.


My name is Victoria Xxx (name left intentionally blank to protect the innocent). At present I am fifteen years of age, almost sixteen and seven months pregnant. My story started about two years ago, when I had just turned fourteen years old.

I was and am friends with Gloria Xxx, who is my best friend since kindergarten. She and I played together all the time and we were ready to start High School after the summer. One Friday I stayed over at her place for a sleep over and she sat behind her computer to update her Facebook account while I played Candy Crush on my tablet.

“Vicky,” she called me over. “Look, I have an invitation from a guy in Fort Worth. I don’t think I know anybody from there. Do you?”

“Really?” I asked. Gloria always had these strange things happening to her. I always refused to befriend people I didn’t know, but before I could tell her that, she had already clicked on ‘accept’. “Why did you do that? You don’t even know him! It could be a mass murderer.”

“Well even if he is, he will hardly come over to Dallas to do some mass murdering, don’t you think?” Gloria giggled. “The two of us can hardly called a mass. He won’t be doing anything to us, I promise.”

“To you you mean.”

“Come on, don’t be a party pooper. Oh: he is on Messenger and pinging me.”

“Don’t answer him!”

“Party pooper!”

<hey>

[hey]

<R u Gloria Xxx from the prep team cheer girls?>

[no]

<oh. Sorry for disturbing u>

[Don’t you wanna talk to me anymore, now that I am a different Gloria?]

<didn’t want to sound rude>

[So? Do ye?]

<talk to ye? Sure. Can you send me a pic? Here’s mine>

PLING.

“The pic he sent was of a young guy, maybe fifteen. He was very cute. We knew we were going to high school and that there would be masses of cute guys and we were ready to meet them as well.”

[don’t have a recent one]

<just open your webcam for a sec, so I can c u>

“Shall I?” Gloria asked me.

“Why not. I can’t see the harm in that.” She clicked the webcam application.

‘A third party or program is trying to get access to the webcam application. Do you allow Facebook to have access to be able to use your webcam? Yes/no’

“Yes,” she said and clicked. I saw the light come on on the webcam as Gloria opened the application.

<wow. Yer a stunner!>

[thx ;-)]

<whos that behind ye?>

“Don’t answer that. I don’t want to get involved!” I said to her. I had forgotten that he could see my mid-section as I stood behind her. I already wore my night attire that was just a tight top and panties. Same as Gloria.

“Party pooper!” she answered and before I knew it she had typed my name.

[shes my bestie: Victoria Xxx]

PLING, my tablet said and I picked it up to see what was going on. There were a lot of sub screens and I clicked them all away.

<hey Victoria> he wrote me. Now I somehow had befriended him as well. He could have found me in the friends list that Gloria’s account would show him. Strangely enough, my messenger was on chat. What screens did I just click away then? I had clicked on all the crosses in the top right hand corner. How could he have started a chat with me? The light next to the build in webcam blinked once.

{not interested}. I wrote to him.

“Party pooper,” Gloria said to me. Obviously he had told her of my reaction. Suddenly she stood and looked at her screen.

“What?” I asked.

“He asked me to stand for a sec. I am not sure why. Oh, here we go again.” She sat down and typed.

Later, we were in the bed that we had shared on sleepovers as long as I can remember. Gloria had continued chatting with Brad for another thirty minutes and then we watched a romcom, before getting into bed. The bed was getting smaller and smaller with every growth spurt. We were however not squeamish. We liked being close to each other and didn’t mind if we touched.

“Do you have like...” Gloria started, but then stopped.

“What?”

“Maybe you think it’s a strange question.”

“You always have strange questions.” And she did. She wondered about the strangest things. We always laughed about her creativity.

“So,” she steeled herself. “Do you have, like ... hairs?”

“Duh” I said.

“Nooo. I mean, like ... down there!”

“On my cunny? You know I have. You see me naked all the time.”

“But I don’t look at that.”

“Of course you do. I don’t mind if you see me. You have seen me naked since we were three.”

“I mean that I see, but I don’t look. It is ... like ... private,” she said.

“Bullshit. I don’t have anything private for you. Wanna see?” I quickly threw the covers from me and kneeled on the bed. When I pulled my panties down, her eyes were at the same level as my cunny.

“You have more hair than I,” she remarked, her eyes interestedly focused on my little slit now that she had explicit approval. I only had a few pubes yet.

“Let me see,” I said and she too sat herself on her knees and pulled her panties down to just below her crotch, same as me. I bend forward to see better. “You’re a blonde. You don’t have less hair, just lighter ones.” I extended my finger and touched the pubes on her mons. There were only a few hairs and they felt nice. “They’re also less course than mine.” I said and stuck out my mons as an invitation to her to feel.

She did. Her hand, palm up, cupped a bit and with three extended fingers, she felt my pubes. Then they slid between my legs and felt the few scattered pubes on my lips.

“You have hair here too,” she said.

“Yes.” I confirmed. I don’t know why, but I spread my legs wider. Her reaction was to put her hand between my thighs. My panties were restricting me and I shoved them down to my knees that were still on the bed. I couldn’t move them beyond that point.

“Take them off,” Gloria said softly. Before I could do so, her middle fingers slipped between my lips. “Do you finger yourself?” she said and I felt her finger enter my lips lengthwise.

“Uhunh,” I confirmed.

“Me too. Almost every night now,” she said and her finger did wonderful things at the top of my cunny. “Want me to finger you?” she offered.

“Uhunh,” I repeated myself, moaning now. It was an instinctive reaction, but later I rationalized it with the reason that if she wouldn’t continue, I’d take over from her right that instance and finger myself in front of her. And by then she was well on her way. My panties were gone and when she took my hand and put it on her own vulva, I found that hers had gone as well.


“Are we lesbians now?” I asked later, when we both recovered from our orgasms, lying next to each other.

“Do you love me?” Gloria asked.

“Yes,” I admitted easily.

“I know that you love me, as do I you. But do you love me romantically?”

“I don’t know? How do you know?”

“I think you just know.”

I rolled myself halfway on her and put my mouth against hers. Her lips met mine. She wasn’t shocked or resentful, but pressing our lips against each other didn’t tell us a thing.

“Mhh. That didn’t help,” I said, looking into her face from my top position.

“In the movies, they always open their mouths,” she suggested.

“Okay,” I agreed and my face descended once more to hers. There wasn’t anything in that move either, that told us anything. Then Gloria extended her tongue against mine.

Five minutes later we came up for air.

“Holy Moses,” Gloria panted.

“I guess we are lesbians. Nothing could feel that good unless we love each other.”

“I’m wet on top and wet below.” She confirmed. “I guess that thing you did with my nipples got me going again.”

“I did what?” I said. What was she talking about?

“When you grabbed my body! You grabbed me by the tits! Didn’t you feel that?”

“Oh God. I’m sorry!”

“I’m not. It was fantastic.”

“Really?”

“Yeah.” Gloria took her top off and was all nude. We both didn’t have much to show, but we had budding boobs to be sure. “In fact, why don’t you try it again? It made me feel all tingly in my cunny.” When she pulled my hand to her booby and I softly tried things out consciously, instead of instinctively like before, I felt her tug my top as well and I lifted my arms so she could take my top off. “It was maybe something more like this...”

Ten minutes later we fell down to the mattress again. Totally winded and sated with orgasm.

“So ... kissing ... and fingering ... and squeezing nips ... all together ... is fantas ... tic.” Gloria moaned.

“Ohhh ... yeahhhhhh...” I agreed.


The next morning I asked her how she came to ask that question anyway. About the pubes. That was the question that had set things off to begin with. We were still nude and that wasn’t a problem at all. We were never shy about nudity, but now it had transgressed to a new level: we touched each other as well.

“Brad brought the thought to mind. I don’t recall that he ever pointed it out directly, but he made me wonder about my maturity. And your maturity. And then I thought about pubes.”

“Did you mind fingering me?” I asked tentatively.

“Loved doing it. And when you returned the favor, it was heaven on earth. It is sooo much better if someone else does it for you.”

“Aren’t you grossed out that I was so wet and slippery?”

“It’s one of your best features.” She smiled in my eyes and suddenly I found her tongue in my mouth and my hand on her cunny. “Wanna go again?” she asked. My only answer was answering her tongue kiss and putting my finger in her cleft. It took me ten minutes to confirm that I wanted to ‘go again’.

After we showered and dressed she put it out there.

“So. Lesbians then?”

“Yep.”


The week after that, we stayed over at my place. We always alternated sleepover places. My bed was slightly larger than hers, but we both looked forward to being very close together for the night. This time, we didn’t wear the tops to begin with. For some reason we did put on the bottoms, but that was more for if someone would enter my room. They wouldn’t, unless there was an emergency, but we wore them anyway.

Gloria was on my laptop and opened her Facebook account. I sat on the side of my bed and had a free line of sight to her screen. I could have been wrong, but I thought I saw the smallest glitter from the top of my screen, where the webcam sits.

“Hey. Brad is online,” she said.

“Your hunk from Fort Worth?”

“Yeah,” she said and started typing. I came to stand behind her to see what she wrote.

[hey hunk]

<hey gorgeous. What’s up?>

They had exchanged a few chats during the week.

[not much. Sleeping @ my bestie]

<great. Good opportunity to be naughty. LOL>

[not us. We are good girls. LOL :-p]

<what r u wearing?>

[whats that kinda question?]

<my own naughty mind wandering off. I just wanted to picture you in my mind’s eye. Sorry GF>

[anyway: im wearing sthing blue and Vicky is wearing pink]

She was right too. Her panties were baby blues and mine were pink with white hearts.

“Stand up,” I softly said in her ear. She did as I bid, without knowing why. I quickly pulled her panties down and off.

“Bitch!” she laughed and sat herself down again, spreading her legs slightly as well.

“Are you gonna tell him that too? That you’re also wearing something pink?” I grinned and my hand descended from where I stood behind her, to spread the lips of her cunny. She was a most wonderful pink in there.

“Don’t touch my boobs, or I’ll go off in the next ten seconds,” she moaned. So I pulled her left nipple out while I fingered her slit and kissed her neck. We both had known the ‘program’ for the night and she was primed and wet. And she went off. She still sat at my desk, in front of the computer, but we left it quickly. I lost my panties on the way to the bed and we started fingering for the first time that night.

Half an hour later we made up to brush our teeth and get to bed properly. I shut my computer closed, noticing that my screen saver had not kicked in, but never thought it odd.


The next week, we didn’t see each other, as I had to join my parents for a week’s visit to my grandparents. I loved playing on their hobby farm and worked with my grampa and took care of the animals.

When I finally saw Gloria again, we embraced tightly and kissed open mouths, after making sure nobody could see us. Gloria clung to me as her tongue invaded my mouth, but not all of it was love. She was upset, I could feel it. At the time I thought she was just eager to reconnect and finger. A suspicion that was confirmed with her next words.

“Come up!” she said and took my hand to pull me to the hallway.

“I’m not wearing panties,” I whispered gaily, following her up the stairs. I wore a skirt and loved how I felt so naughty when I walked over to her house. It was just down the block, but I felt so exposed.

“Oh God,” she sighed, her hand tightening on mine. She pulled me harder and when we entered her room, she quickly closed the door behind me. Then she sat behind her desk and opened her computer.

“Hey? Don’t you want to ... like ... finger?” I said amazed.

“I need to show you something,” she said.

“Can’t you do that after ... after?” I looked at her. She was close to tears now. “Darling! What’s happening? I thought you were happy that we are lesbians?” Meaning that we fingered each other and had a physical intimacy. The real extend of being lesbians was still unknown to us then.

“I am. It’s not that...” she clicked on a file that she had stored on her desktop.

A window opened and on it a video. It was a very plain Gloria, sitting naked behind my computer and I bend forward over her shoulder, being active in her lap with a hand on her left boob and my face kissing her neck. She came hard.

“Oh God,” I moaned, shocked at what I saw.

It got worse when we retired to the bed and I lost my panties as well. Then there was a good ten minutes of mutual fingering and moaning and crying out. I saw us snuggle and kiss and then I came from the bed and closed the screen.

“Why did you record us?” I asked Gloria. I could see that she could barely contain her tears.

“I didn’t,” she said. But I just watched the video of our naked bodies entwined and our hands up each other’s cunnies. We had played and enjoyed each other openly and it was all there on video.

“What?” I was lost.

“Brad did!” she then said and lost it. She broke out in tears and lunged herself into my arms. I grabbed her in a hug, but didn’t grasp what she said. It took several minutes before she was able to speak again, be it haltingly. “He has copied all our Facebook contacts and threatens to share this video with everybody.” Gloria followed up.

“But how ... what ... how did he get the video?”

“He controls our computers. He didn’t tell me, but I can’t think of anything else. But more importantly: he has this video.”

I nodded in understanding. We were exposed as lesbians. We would be exposed as lesbians to everybody we knew on Facebook. But there was a provision in there. What provision did he require?

“But that’s not all...” Gloria followed up, giving me the answer to my thoughts. “He wants more videos like this one. He wants us to record every time that we have sex. With sound.”

“Oh my God,” I realized that we were being blackmailed. With every recording, we would be sucked deeper into his grasp. “So we won’t have sex.”

“That’s what I wrote to him, but he says that we only need to record five times. He will send extra cameras and we only need to finish five recordings. We can keep the cameras and we’ll be done with him.”

“And what will he do with the videos?”

“He says it is only for his personal pleasure.”

“Nothing that is online is for personal pleasure only.”

“Yeah. If only I listened to you and didn’t befriend him.” She kissed my neck.

“Sweety. It’s no use looking back. Let’s look forward and try to get out of this.”

“You want to have sex now?” Gloria asked, looking relieved. I guess she was afraid of my answer.

“Always. But let’s get the five recordings and be done with it. I kinda liked looking at us. I almost wet myself when I saw you orgasm at my desk.”

“Me too! Are we perverts?”

“I like looking at you naked. If that makes me a pervert, then: yeah.”

“Wait a sec.” She said and turned back to her computer.

[hey] she pinged Brad. It took a few minutes before he responded.

<hey. You decided?>

[well cooperate] Gloria shortly acknowledged.

<good. The cameras will be there tomorrow>

[to be sure: five videos and you stop stalking us]

<just the five videos, you being the horny little dykes that you are>

[no need to call us names. I said: well cooperate]

<so get to it. Vicky is there. Start fingering>

“He knows you’re here.”

“He must be able to see us.” And then the penny dropped. “The webcams. He must have access to the webcams.”

“We never allowed that,” Gloria protested. She looked up close at the cam as if that would tell her something. Brads reply confirmed our suspicions.

<clever girl. Make sure that I have a clear view on your bed and start fucking.>

Gloria dutifully turned the screen so it faced the bed and when she sat next to me, we had lost all drive to have sex. But there was no escape. So we started kissing. Clothes dropped left and right and we engaged in each other. When we laid down and started fingering, the messenger pinged.

“He wants us all naked,” Gloria said when she had checked the screen. She still wore her bra and panties. So she took those off. We continued to have sex and we kissed and fingered, but there was a large part of our excitement missing.

The screen pinged again.

“Oh God.” Gloria said, reading the comment.

“What?”

“He wants me to lick your...”

“My what?” She wiggled her eyes looking down at my mid-section in answer. “My cunny!?”

“He calls it your pussy, but: yeah.”

“Would you?” I asked. I wasn’t even serious about her actually doing it, so it was more or less checking her out to what extend we would go together.

“I have thought about it,” she admitted. She crawled back onto the bed, with her head close to said mid-section. She wasn’t averse to it in the least.

I was on my back and slowly spread my legs for her. “I washed for you.” I said. I had indeed washed up before I went over to her. Not that I expected something so intimate, but just as a courtesy.

“Oh my,” she said and then was silent as she stuck her tongue out to tentatively lick my slit.

“Oh God!” I sighed and pushed my cunny in her face, when she licked more convincingly.

“Good?” she said, her grinning face lifted up to look me in the face. I saw her lips shine with my dew.

“Heaven,” I moaned and pulled her face back into my crotch. She went right back at it.

After I orgasmed, we changed places and I started lapping at her lips. Now that we kinda knew how to do it, I could adjust my technique and soon Gloria moaned with ecstasy.

“God, you taste wonderful,” I moaned and tried to satisfy her as well as I could.

When I had finished her and we cuddled, we saw that Brad had sent a message.

<fantastic work girls. CU 2morrow>

He had also attached the raw video of how we had discovered how to lick.

“Close the PC,” I said and after Gloria had closed the screen of her laptop I beckoned her over to me.

“You wanna talk about it?” She asked when she came into my arms.

“Later.” I said.

“Later?”

“After.”

“After what?” I grabbed her nipples and twisted them between my thumb and first finger.

“After.” I repeated and we had another awesome thirty minutes of fingering, kissing and a lot of sucking.


The next day, the mailman had delivered a package to Gloria’s address. When we opened it, there was one long extension cord with a USB hub. There were also four, rather expensive looking, HD webcams in the box. The installation directions said that we should use the extension cord to place the hub close to the required location and plug in all four cameras. Then we just needed to plug in the USB cable into the PC, laptop or tablet.

While we were finding that out we heard the PLING of the messenger starting.

<hey girls>

[hey]

<I see you have the cameras>

[yep]

<undress first please>

And so we followed his direction. Then he told us to attach a camera to each corner of the bed and direct it down to the mattress. He followed up with some directions on what to do and what not to do: we should not look into the camera, we should openly display our naughty bits, we should keep in mind that he wanted to see all and not obstruct his view.

<start fucking>

And so we started fucking. It was the new name to our activity. Yesterday, we had a great time after the camera was closed. Today we built forward on that. Our licking skills had improved and any reservations we might have had were gone. We licked and sucked to our hearts content.

PLING

“He wants us to sometimes take a cam and make close ups of cunnies and tongues.”

“Ok.”

PLING

“He wants one of us to rotate, so we can both lick at the same time. It’s called ‘69’.”

“Ok.”

PLING

“He wants me to stick a finger in your ass.”

“Ok.”

PLING

“He wants us to orgasm, or cum as he calls it, simultaneously.”

“He should stop sending us messages: I was almost there.”

<good work girls. Just 2 vids to go. By the way: tomorrow I want your cute little pussies shaved>

And with that we received the rough footage, a split screen with four camera positions. The close ups were real confrontational and beautiful.

“Our cunnies shaved?”

“Yeah.”

“What is that good for?”

“I don’t know, but whatever he suggested before, it was always fantastic. Including your finger up my backside.”

“Grab your dad’s razor. We’ll do it now.”

Thirty minutes later, our cunnies were bald as a billiard ball and we were deep into a ‘69’.

“Oh God. Shaving’s one thing I want to keep doing,” I moaned, with Gloria’s face attached to my cunny.

“Uh hunh” she confirmed and pulled my face back into her crotch.


This time the package arrived at my place. It was obvious that he knew both our addresses. We had of course talked about how to get from under his power and how to avoid our love tapes to be published online. But we were both rather good with computers and realized that from that first day, he had us in his power. The only thing we could do was obey and hope that it would be all right. In retrospect, we should of course have gone to the police when the first innocent taping was forced on us. But we were fourteen. Reputation is everything and if he were to send the tape to everybody in our FB friend list, we were dead.

PLING. I heard my laptop come to life. It was open, but directed away from my bed.

<I saw that the mailman has delivered my surprise>

{I have the package}

<did u open?>

{not yet}

<in it there are two piercing kits. I want you both to pierce your tongues today>

{what? Are you out of your mind?}

<that’s up to you: either you pierce your tongue, suck your dyke friend’s cunt for two more videos and be done with it. Or... >

I just couldn’t reply.

<are you thinking or just stupid? I have a list of 88 FB friends, remember?>

{okay. We cooperate.}

<Good bitch. Pierce today. After the weekend, take the cameras to your room and you two fuck>

{okay}

I didn’t log off, though I remembered that he could see me with the webcam in my laptop.

{hey sweety}

[hi darling]

{please take the camera setup and come to me}

[we filming in your bed today?]

{no sex, but something else. Please come over}

I googled on how to pierce your own tongue. Wikihow had a good article on how to do it, including pictures. Gloria had come by with a small bag in which I knew the cameras. I made sure that my internet connection was terminated and then installed the cameras.

“I thought you said we were not gonna have sex?”

“We may have sex, but not for Brad. Come over darling and let’s see what he sent me today.”

In the box there were two single way sets for tongue piercing. It contained a cork, a sterilized needle, a disposable set of forceps, several packs of medicinal cleaning lubes and gloves as well. There was one barbell too.

“Oh God. Where?” Gloria moaned.

“He ordered us to do the tongue,” I confirmed her suspicions.

“What?!”

“Yeah, I know.” But we both knew there was no alternative. “I’ll go first,” I said after we both studied the information that was still on my screen. I had started a video application to be able to record our piercing.

“Why don’t you undress?” Gloria said softly.

“Is this important for the operation?” I asked with a smile. Of course I undressed.

“Maybe. But to be honest, I want to look at your pussy.”

“Pussy?”

“Yeah he calls it pussy and ever since we shaved them yesterday, I feel the word cunny not fitting anymore.”

“Did you shave it this morning?” I saw she turned a rosy color after my question, so I gathered she did. “I did, you know,” I then confessed.

“Oh thank God. I thought you’d think me a hussy. But, yeah, I did,” she then fully admitted.

“So pussy it is. Best you undress as well.” But she had already started.

We had studied the article well and after a lot of positioning, repositioning, checking and double checking, I received my piercing with a firm push through the tongue. We had done everything we could, to do it as clean as possible. When I pierced her tongue it was easier than I expected. The tongue is a fairly soft part of the body. It didn’t hurt much either.

“Now fuck my pussy,” Gloria demanded after we were done. She easily took to the new words we learned from Brad. We both sucked on an ice cube, so licking was out of the question, but we always had our hands for fingering.

“Potty mouth,” I giggled.

“Shut up and fuck me,” Gloria giggled back. I discovered she loved feeling the ice cube on her nipples.


There was not much swelling with either of us. We had avoided eating hard food and tried to cool as much as possible. We were wont to start lisping, but on wikihow it said that you must just talk as always, leave the piercing alone and try not to do anything different than before. During our summer holiday, we didn’t see much of our parents, who worked during the day. And with some clever planning we avoided seeing either of the pairs too much, so our piercings we never discovered. Not then.

When we were scheduled for our next video, our tongues had healed pretty much. We were naked when he pinged us and he wanted to see proof of our piercing. We stuck our tongues in the cameras and he pinged that he was happy with us.

<I guess you have found that sensitive button at the top of your slits?>

We had. We didn’t do much with it as it was very sensitive, but to help one of us to orgasm, it was okay to touch it.

<from now on, you are going to use the tongue piercing to lick each other to a cum and you will use the clit to cum hard.>

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.