Gravity - Cover

Gravity

by Kenny N Gamera

Copyright© 2020 by Kenny N Gamera

Humor Sex Story: Written ages ago, I have finally gotten around to posting a story again. This was written for a story festival celebrating Neils Bohr. And gravity surveying is a thing in geology.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   .

“Kendra, get your mind back to the problem. We have to finish this project before tomorrow.”

Julie looked across the table and the pizza boxes scattered across it at me. It was late at night, almost early in the morning. We were the unlikeliest of partners. I could not guess what had Dr Benedict assign us partners on this assignment.

Julie was the top in our exploratory geophysics class. I wasn’t the worst but I was definitely the underachiever of the bunch. I did the half of the work that I would turn in correctly and usually finished the tests, but I still would only put in a partial effort. It helped that I understood well logs, but gravity surveying was another matter.

We had spent a weekend gathering data the data we needed for the assignment, measuring gravity reading across the small campus on our college. We had been working on the number crunching since that Monday afternoon. I was tired and...

Julie’s brown eyes were the prettiest things I had ever seen.

“Julie, I’m trying my damnest, but I can’t make the equation do what they’re supposed to do. I think we got a bad number somewhere.”

“Okay, but where?”

“It’s got to be in the terrain correction. The free-air and Bouguer corrections are too straight forward to fuck up.”

Julie pursed her naturally and remarkably red lips.

“Kendra, I’ve asked you not to use that word around me.”

“Sorry, old habit.” I sighed into my hands. “I wish we could just do a spread sheet. It’d be quicker and we wouldn’t be screwing up so much.”

“Quit whining.”

“Yes, dear.” I looked up at her. She was staring at me with those wonderfully big, brown eyes, and I realized that she knew that I meant what I just said.

“Julie, I’m sorry. I...” I stammered.

For the last three days we had been close together. Sometimes, we even touched as we leaned over the gravimeter. I felt us getting closer, but not in the way that I found myself longing for.

Suddenly, I found that my secret was revealed. To a straight girl.

“Kendra.” She stopped and looked at me, searching my face. “You like me, don’t you?”

I nodded my head afraid to speak.

“Oh” was her simple response.

“Please, don’t say anything to anyone. I’d die of embarrassment if anyone found out I was...”

“A lesbian?”

I nodded.

“My roommate before I transferred here to work on geology was a lesbian. So, I have no problem with you being gay.”

She smiled at me. I smiled back.

“In fact, it kind of turns me on. You see, I always wondered what it would be like with my roommate.”

She sank out of her chair and disappeared below the table. I felt her hands stroke my thighs and reach up into my baggie shorts. The loose material didn’t hinder her movements and her fingertips easily reached the lips of my pussy.

“No panties, Kendra.” I shook my head, but she couldn’t see that. “Naughty girl.”

She pulled her hands out of my shorts and reached up to the elastic hem. I lifted my butt from the seat, and she slid them easily down my legs. She pulled them apart and I felt the air of the room on my pussy.

She lowered her head. While she may have had an idea of the theory behind oral sex, she lacked the touch of practice. I grew a little more vocal than usual. She responded to those clues nicely.

Soon, I was building up to an orgasm. I sat on my hands to keep from grabbing her head and pulling her face deeper into my pussy. With my past lovers, I would direct them that way, but I didn’t want to scare her away by starting too rough.

I couldn’t resist, however, the instinctive urge to thrust my hips up into her tongue. I looked down to her face. Her brown eyes looked back up at me. I smiled at her, my little straight girl.

And to think, that this would not have happened except for gravity.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.