A New Me - Cover

A New Me

by Departed Soul

Copyright© 2023 by Departed Soul

Erotica Sex Story: Shelly leaves her drunken boyfriend and moves in with Victor and Shelly. The girls accidentally are seen making love. Victor joins in.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   .

“Hey, Shelly, can I pick you up for lunch?”

“Sure, why not?”

“Are you OK?”

“Yeah, Ed came home drunk again last night.”

“I’ll be right there.”

I got to Shelly’s apartment as fast as I could. Knowing Ed, he gave Shelly hell. Ed was always rude to Shelly, even when they dated. I did not like the son of a bitch. No telling what emotional condition Ed left her in.

I knocked on the door and Shelly opened it.

“Shelly, how are you - what the hell happened here? There were no tornado sirens last night?” Did he hurt you physically, I know he beat you up mentally.”

The television was ripped from the wall, the coffee table was broken, the mirror was smashed, and every picture was torn from the walls. It was a total disaster. Shelly moved some debris from the couch so we could sit.

“Connie, I did press charges, and this afternoon, I have an appointment with Frank, our lawyer. I am divorcing this maniac; this is the last time he is doing this to me.”

Connie and I go back as far as high school. There was nothing one would not do for the other. I tried to talk her out of marrying Ed. She insisted it would work. I told Shelly to grab her purse and phone. We were going to go to lunch, but I had a feeling lunch was going to be very quiet.

As I suspected, lunch was very quiet. At least Shelly had some food in her. She even had a beer with the roast beef. We talked about the four-year marriage which was more like four months before the wheels fell off.

I asked her if she stayed on birth control. She said yes, fortunately. I didn’t bring up talking to my fiancé Vic about this. He has hated Ed since the second they met. Vic does not like pompous, arrogant people. Ed was the epitome of those people.

I dropped Shelly off at her lawyer’s office, then stopped by Vic’s office. I had no idea how I would tell him what Ed had done, and not have him go hunting for Ed. Vic would find out sooner or later, might as well be now.

“Hey, Sugar! How is my beautiful fiancé – what’s wrong? Connie, please don’t say anything is wrong. I can tell by the look on your face. Tell me, Baby.”

“Vic, I had lunch with Shelly. And – a – Victor, please remember Shelly is my longest and best friend. I love her like a sister. Victor, please.”

“What did that son of a bitch do to her. Give me ten minutes in a locked room with him, and he’ll straighten out. Did he hurt her? Connie, tell me the truth.”

“NO, he did not hurt her. He did trash their living room. The manager said he would not hold her responsible for the damage. He knows Ed as well. But he is pressing charges for the damage. I dropped her off at her lawyer’s office. She is pressing charges and divorcing Ed. He is getting three hots and a cot.

Vic knows a lot of people. He found a Television for Shelly, a new coffee table, and the works. Vic just about refurnished her apartment. He also had taken care of the insurance covering Shelly’s loss. Shelly came out good. One of the many reasons I love Vic. If you’re down, he’s there.

Three months passed, and Ed was found guilty on all counts. It was also in the divorce filings, that he was not to be within a mile of Shelly at any time, day or night. Shelly was elated. After each court session, we went out for a celebratory lunch and drinks. Everything was going quite well.

One afternoon, just for fun, I stopped by Shelly’s apartment. I knocked and opened the door. She was sitting at the table sorting through a mountain of papers. She had such a forlorn look on her face.

“Shelly, what’s wrong? You look as though the weight of the world is on your shoulders.”

“Connie, even with the money I get from Ed, and he is good about paying, I can’t afford this place. They raised the rent, utilities, car payment, insurance, and renters’ insurance I have very little left for food. I don’t know what to do. Tom, the manager, has been great, but his boss will want the rent paid up sooner or later.

Shelly started to cry. So, did I. It was killing me to my dearest friend feeling destroyed and having nowhere to turn. I put my arms around my friend and her sobbing was tearing my heart apart. Shelly, give me a minute. I have an idea. I need to call Vic. Trust me, Baby, we won’t let you down.

I stepped outside of the apartment and called Vic to explain what was going on. We planned that I would move in with Vic when my lease ended. I was certain that Vic would understand if I had Shelly move in with me and we postponed moving together for a while. When I proposed the idea to him, he was all for it. There is no wonder I love this man the way I do.

“Shelly, listen to me, Baby. How would you like to move in with me until things are better for you? This will give you time to think and get your affairs in order. What do you think?”

“Connie! You are going to move in with Vic when your lease is up. I can’t put your plans in the gutter because of my stupid mistakes. I won’t do that to you and Vic.”

“Girl, I have already talked to Vic. He is all for it. He is calling your manager this afternoon and explaining what is going on. This way, it won’t be like you are skipping out. He then calls the movers. You know Vic. Do you want to tell him “No”?”

Shelly moved in and settled in the spare bedroom. I told her she could hang her favorite poster on the ceiling if she wanted. We both had a good laugh. It has been a long time since I have Shelly this happy, and calm.

One afternoon, not thinking, I just finished my shower and walked into Shelly’s room. She was in bed and covered herself as though she was an embarrassed young girl. I was standing there in my bra and panties and was a bit embarrassed as well. Shelly moved and a hum came from under the sheets. Try as she might, she couldn’t find the off switch. When she did find it she looked up at me.

“Connie. I – I – it’s been so long – and – I needed –”

I looked at Shelly and smiled. I reached behind my back and unhooked my bra. It fell to the floor. The look on Shelly’s was of amazement. I slowly started to remove my panties, a type of strip tease. I walked to the bed and pulled back the sheet just enough for me to slide next to her. I moved next to Shelly until our bodies touched.

I put my hand on her face, she closed her eyes and I kissed her with a soft gentle kiss. Shelly slowly opened her eyes as our lips parted. I lowered my head to kiss her again, Shelly’s lips were slightly parted. I slowly slid my tongue between them, and Shelly pushed her pelvis against my leg.

I wrapped my arms around her and began to kiss her deeper. Shelly responded by grinding her pubic mound against mine. I moved my hand to her breast and gave it a firm squeeze. She inhaled sharply and slowly exhaled just enough to cover her saying “Connie”. I started playing with her nipple. She grabbed my breast and in a quick move began sucking my breast. I held her head against my breast as she sucked and nibbled on my hard nipple.

When she did that, I moved my hand to her pubic mound and traced her wanting pussy from clit to the bottom. I did this several times and then slid my finger inside Shelly. By this time, Shelly was panting, and I could almost feel her heartbeat. I fingered her and she moaned, pushing her pelvis demanding more.

I then pushed another finger into her. Shelly grabbed my hand in a firm grip. She was moving back and forth on my fingers. I was sucking on her breast when I decided to insert a third finger. When Shelly felt the third intruder, her grasp tightened on my wrist, and used my hand to plunge in and out of her passion pit.

Shelly took in a long inhale and held it for a couple of seconds. When she finally exhaled, she moaned “Now’ and her climax flowed over my intruding fingers and hand. She held my hand fast with my fingers inside of her. I let her grip dictate her desire. Shelly lay there my wrist captive in her grip. Occasionally, Shelly’s body would jump slightly.

This went on for several minutes, and she finally released my wrist. When she did, she held my hand close to her chest. It was as though she were holding a treasure and was afraid to drop it or lose it.

When she looked at me, her face was red and wet with sweat. I moved my head to kiss her. She licked her lips, and then mine. Her touch was tender as her tongue traced my lips and kissed me again.

Shelly gently pushed me on my back. The look in her eyes was a combination of wanting and love. She laid her head on my chest as though she wanted to hear my heartbeat. She turned her head and began sucking my breasts as a child would. Demanding nourishment from my breast.

Shelly suckled my breast and ran her hand lightly up and down my torso. Her touches were welcomed and exciting. I wanted her to lay between my legs, suck my breasts, and let her hands roam over my body as she wanted. Instead, she ran her toy up and down my torso. The light vibrations gave me goose flesh and a stirring in my pussy.

Shelly got up and straddled me with her hot, wet pussy less than an inch from me. It was as though she was saying what she wanted. I started licking her lips when she moved and placed her tight opening for me to arouse. I had not had this opportunity before. So, I licked and sucked from her tightest opening to her clit and back. While I was licking her, I felt her insert her toy into me.

This took me by surprise. The toy felt nice and hard, and the slight vibration was arousing me like I had not been aroused before. Shelly moved it in and out of my making me wetter and wetter. Then she started licking and sucking my clit.

I was still licking her from her clit to her bottom when Shelly removed the toy. She gently slid two fingers into me, replaced the toy and the licking started again.

She spread my cheeks apart and gently slid a finger into my bottom. The vibrating, licking, and intrusion of her finger was arousing me more and more. I gently pushed a finger into her pussy, then went back to using my tongue on her pussy and tight opening. Shelly let out a long moan. She reached back to my hand and pushed another finger into her tight ass. I let a muffled “yes” and then she inserted a second finger into my ass.

All of these working parts were bringing us to the climax that our openings demanded. I went first. I sucked her clit harder and pounded her ass with my fingers as my muffled moans assured her that she owned me. Within seconds of my orgasm, Shelly burst from her hot, wet pussy. Her climax flowed into my mouth and down my chin in a steady flow.

She removed her toy from me and turned around to be next to me. We were both panting from the experience. We pulled up the sheet and cuddled in each other’s arms. We were still breathing heavily. Shelly looked at me, and I kissed her ever so gently. She licked my lips and returned the kiss.

“Connie, are you going to tell Vic. About, about our – a – afternoon?”

“No. This is between you and me. I don’t want to remove our want for each.

We fell asleep wrapped around each other. We went through life as sisters, now we are lovers.

I decided I needed a little time off for bad behavior, and Vic agreed, so we both decided to take Friday off and spend it together. I planned a walk in our park and stopped at the food truck. Friday can and brought a drizzle with it.

We decided to go to Misty’s Grill House. The beer is cold and the roast beef sandwiches are to die for. Moonie, the barkeep was always in a good mood and ready with a story to tell or one of his crappy jokes, you had to laugh at.

When we left Misty’s, the rain had stopped. Vic and I walked to my place since it was closer. Once in the door, Vic put his arms around me and gave me one of his hot kisses. We walked hand in hand to my bedroom, removed our clothes, and stepped into a warm shower.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.