The Red Door - Cover

Preview

The Red Door

by Ridden

This story is Copyright© 2018 to Ridden. It may not be posted to any other site without the authors written permission.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa, Fiction, Zoophilia, Bestiality,

Erotica Sex Story: I'm a dog girl. I like dogs, I've always liked dogs, more recently I learned to really love them, to fuck them, now I was to learn how to train them to fuck other dog girls.

There is a wonderful story that was posted to another site, it is called ‘The Dog Bar’ and was written by a very gifted writer by the name of Sarah Rose. It is About a girl who discovers a private bar and you really ought to ignore my scribbling and go read it.

I am by no means a writer, but I did enjoy the story and sadly for reasons unknown the author stopped posting so it was never finished. A part of the story concerned a red door. Whilst I would not presume to continue the story or ‘steal’ the characters that Sarah Rose created, one comment did catch my eye, it questioned how the dogs behind the red door got trained. So, I’ve stolen that red door for this story.

Please note that unlike my usual offerings, this story is pure fiction.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.