Sherri Visits the Mission Field - Cover

Sherri Visits the Mission Field

Copyright© 2017 by Tiny Tommy

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A teenage bride visits Africa on a church mission trip only to be strip searched and gang raped by rebel soldiers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Clergy   Size   Small Breasts  

Starting the New Job

My official start date wasn’t for another month. We were sent home so that Sherri could wrap up her job and I could pack. I was locked in a steel chastity cage, so sex was out of the question for me, but we were also under strict orders that I couldn’t touch my wife’s body in any manner and that she couldn’t pleasure herself. Neither of us was allowed any sexual activity or relief until our start date.

Sherri and Bob discussed plans that would allow her to work part-time after our move. They involved the elders at our new church in those discussions, but I wasn’t aware of any details until later.

The month passed more quickly than I thought and soon we had all of our stuff packed into a moving truck and were driving to our new church. This coming Sunday I would be installed as a pastor for the first time. I knew it wouldn’t be a “traditional” pastoral role, but I would still be a pastor. With a couple years of experience I could certainly get a job as a “real” pastor somewhere else. Sherri and I could put this chapter of our lives behind us.

I think that I can safely assume that my induction ceremony that Sunday was unlike any other. The church was large, and the pews were packed. The typical church demographic is older and female. Apparently this church was addressing the felt needs of the community because the mix of people here was considerably different. Most people in attendance were under 50 and men outnumbered females about 2 to 1. Interspersed throughout the congregation were a mixture of single white women and white couples. Out of the 500 or so people in attendance there were about 10 white couples and roughly twice that many single white females. It seemed like anyone under 16 years old was in either the childrens’ church or the nursery.

The head elder spoke from the front of the church, “Tom and Sherri would you please come forward.”

Even though we were sitting in the front pew, the walk forward seemed to take minutes. It is amazing how many thoughts can race through your mind with each step that you take. I was glad to have a job. I was anxious the my job was essentially making my wife a prostitute. I was turned on by the thought of the next time I would get to watch her being fucked by black men. I hated the steel cage on my cock.

“Tom, do you agree to serve this congregation to the best of your abilities?”

“I do”

“Do you agree with our mission to break down the walls of racism in our society through shared intimate contact between races?”

“I do”

“Do you agree to abstain from sex with your wife to ensure that all of your children are black?”

I hesitated slightly before replying, “I do.”

“Do you accept wearing a chastity cage as a sign of that commitment?” “I do.”

“Undress and accept your new cage.”

I hadn’t been expecting a new cage and certainly not being naked in front of my congregation. Nonetheless, I quickly complied.

“Turn around and face the congregation.”

Knowing what large cocks black men had, it was embarrassing to face everyone in my little cage. It was about to get worse. The head elder held an even smaller cage than the one I was wearing and lifted it high for everyone to see. The cage was about the same size as my big toe.

“Sherri, please secure this cage on your husband.”

The embarrassment of all these people seeing my tiny dick kept me from getting excited even as my wife handled my dick for the first time in ages. A little bit of spit helped squeeze my dick into the tight cage and, after only a few seconds of freedom, I was locked in chastity again.

“Tom, do you freely offer your wife in service to black men, to satisfy the needs of any black man who asks?

“I do.”

“Sherri, do you accept this honor? Do you agree to offer your body for the benefit of all black men?

“I do.”

“Undress and bend forward. Every black man in the congregation will take part in a symbolic first fuck of the pastor’s wife. After each man full enters you, your husband will thank him for fucking you.”

The black men in the congregation came forward one pew at a time and stood in line to fuck my tiny wife. One after another they lowered their pants and stuffed their black dicks into her once tight pussy. Each man only made a few strokes inside her body. I guess this is what they meant by a symbolic fuck.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.