A Family in Need: a Mason Degraves Story - Cover

Preview

A Family in Need: a Mason Degraves Story

by Baerd

Copyright© 2018 by Baerd

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fa/Fa, Mult, Magic, Mind Control, Reluctant, Romantic, Lesbian, BiSexual, Heterosexual, Fiction, Incest, Mother, Son, Brother, Sister, Daughter, FemaleDom, Light Bond, Lactation, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Sex Toys, Amputee, Big Breasts, Doctor/Nurse, Slow, Transformation,

Mind Control Sex Story: A brother and sister seek out the help of Lord Mason DeGraves out of concern for their quadriplegic mother's plight, not realizing what the consequences might be for all three of them. A deal with DeGraves always has a sexual price. A story based in Pan's Lord DeGraves universe.

The following is a work of fiction and any resemblance between characters in this work and actual persons living or dead is entirely coincidental. This work contains scenes of explicit sex between adults and is intended for the entertainment of adults only. The potential reader is directed to the story codes listed for this story - if any of the sexual activities or relationships are illegal in your area, do not read or download this story, as you are responsible for following the laws of your locality. If you are offended by depictions of adult intercourse or if you are less than the age of majority in your jurisdiction please do not read or download this story. Nothing in this work should be taken as condoning or encouraging any of the activities depicted herein.

This story is based on the story, “When the Need Strikes” by Pan, who invited other writers to play in his Lord DeGraves universe. It is suggested, but not necessary, that you read that story before this one. I hope I haven’t mangled his expectations for his creation!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.