A Crazy Night With the Folks - Cover

A Crazy Night With the Folks

by DDMarshall

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Erotica Sex Story: My future in-laws come over for dinner and a few drinks. What could possibly happen to turn the evening into one of the craziest night of my life? Maybe it was the drinks, maybe it was my mom's sense of humor, Maybe I didn't know my family and fiancé's family as well as I thought.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex   .

It all started at a get-together at my parent’s house. My girlfriend Pam and her parents came for dinner at 6:00 that evening. Pam is twenty, and I am twenty-one, and we have been dating for over a year. My parents, Greg and Doris Worthington, and Pam’s parents John and Betty Sweet, formed a close friendship after they met and knew Pam and I were serious about each other.

Dinner went fine with a lot of talk about current events and politics. Then the expected teasing of Pam and me for not setting a date to get married, although we already told them we would think about that once we both had our degree. There were plenty of compliments on my mother’s cooking and much laughter at dad’s off-color jokes. After dinner, we went into the living room. My father mixed drinks for Mr. and Mrs. Sweet, my mother, and himself. I sat in one of the lounge chairs with Pam on my lap. Pam is a little fanatical about what she eats and drinks, and I didn’t drink except for a glass of wine on holidays. When I was in my teens, I snuck a beer and a little whiskey when my parents were not home. I didn’t really acquire a taste for alcohol.

My dad collected vinyl 33 RPM albums from the seventies and eighties, and he liked to play them when we had company. He did not play them so loudly you could not hold a conversation, rather just as background music. It would often get people on their feet to dance, which it did tonight. Our parents had at least four drinks, and we were all dancing. I had a feeling the Sweets would be staying over tonight. I was actually hoping they did. Pam’s parents would take the guest room, and Pam would sleep with me. It wasn’t any secret that Pam and I were having sex, and it was allowed in both homes when one of us stayed with the other.

We switched partners a lot. I danced with Mrs. Sweet. Pam was dancing with my dad, and my mom was dancing with Mr. Sweet. As far as I was concerned, it gave our two families a chance to talk and bond with our future in-laws.

A couple of drinks later, our parents were feeling pretty good. I was dancing with Pam, and my mother was dancing with Mr. Sweet. My dad and Mrs. Sweet were sitting on the couch talking and drinking.

Mrs. Sweet looked over to her husband and my mother and teased, “Don’t dance too closely, Doris. My husband thinks you are hot, and he might get excited.” Our two families had grown close enough that a little off-color teasing was acceptable.

“Oh, you mean if I do this?” My mother pushed her hips forward and ground herself against Mr. Sweet’s groin. My mother quickly pulled back and laughed.

I even smiled. My mother could be quite the cut-up when she had a few drinks. I took it as harmless fun with friends.

“Now you have done it, Doris.” Mr. Sweet said in jest as he undid his belt and said, “I will have to let this out a few notches.”

Of course, my mother had to add her two cents’ worth. “Let me help you with that, John. It must be soooo uncomfortable.” She undid the button and the zipper on his pants before he could react. I’m sure my mom expected that Mr. Sweet would be wearing underwear. But he wasn’t. His cock popped out in all its erect glory, much to everyone’s surprise, including Mr. John Sweet’s. As my mother blushed and stared at John’s cock, all she managed to say was, “Oh my.” Then she put her hand over her mouth and started to giggle.

Betty would not let up teasing my mom. “What are you going to do now, Doris?” as she fell into her own fit of laughter over my mother’s embarrassing dilemma.

My father was laughing so hard he had to put his drink down before he spilled it as he joined in teasing his wife. “So honey, what are you going to do with it?” By the look on my mother’s face, I could tell that that was the wrong thing to say to her. She did not like being challenged without responding. And respond she did.

My mother looked at my dad defiantly, “How about this?” My mother took John’s cock in her hand and started jerking him off. Then she looked at Doris, who had stopped laughing and stared with her mouth open. “Is this good enough, Betty, or should I get on my knees and suck it?”

“Yeah, I guess that’s good, unless...” Betty mumbled.

My mother continued to taunt Mrs. Sweet, “Unless what, Betty? Unless maybe you want to suck his cock?” Mom turned back to Mr. Sweet, “What do you say, John? Do you want me or your wife to suck your cock?” She even looked mischievous when she asked my dad, “How about you, Honey, want to see me suck John’s cock? Because right now, I would love to suck this hard cock if you have no objections.”

Pam’s dad looked to be in shock. He was just looking down and watching my mother’s hand jerking him off. I don’t think he knew whether to enjoy it or run. My dad and Mrs. Sweet were speechless.

Since Pam and I were the only two sober people in the room. I decided it was up to us to put an end to this before someone regretted their actions and our families became enemies. I started to get up, but Pam pushed me back. I looked at her, questioning her reluctance to end this teasing that seemed to be getting way out of control.

Pam was staring wide-eyed at my mother and her dad. “Don’t, Honey, let it play out a little longer. I want to see what they will do.”

Again, my father said the wrong thing. “You wouldn’t, would you?”

With that remark, my mother dropped to her knees and took Pam’s dad’s cock in her mouth, and proceeded to give him a blowjob. Mr. Sweet grabbed my mother’s head and held her in place. He was not about to push her away. That’s when everyone else went crazy. My dad grabbed Mrs. Sweet, pushed her down on the couch, started kissing her, and put his hand up her skirt.

It didn’t take long before Mrs. Sweet’s skirt was up around her waist, and my father was pulling down her pantyhose and panties. When he had her panties off, he serviced Mrs. Sweet’s pussy like his wife was servicing Mr. Sweet’s cock. Betty Sweet was not protesting. I could hear her encouraging my father as she spread her legs wide and crooned, “That’s it, baby, lick my cunt.”

The show our parents were putting on had me hard as a rock. It was like they forgot we were even in the room. With John’s cock still in her mouth, my mother pushed Mr. Sweet’s pants further down. Watching my mother suck a cock had to be the most erotic sight I have ever seen in my life. Her five foot seven frame on her knees, sucking a cock that was not her husband’s, as Mr. Sweet buried his fingers in her shoulder-length auburn hair. I expected that she would stop now that she had proved her point, but she didn’t.

Pam said something that changed our relationship from monogamous to swinger and much more. “Let’s join them.”

Just for a second, I thought I should throw a bucket of cold water on everyone and save them from themselves. But as I watched Pam strip, I figured why not? My mother was happily sucking a cock. Mr. Sweet’s pants were around his ankles fucking my mother’s face. Mrs. Sweet was naked below the waist, encouraging my father as he licked her pussy and was trying desperately to get his pants down.

My cock was already hard, and my fiancée was getting naked to join the party. Any thought of stopping this sexual free-for-all vanished. We quickly shed our clothes. I didn’t know what to do next until Pam said, “Let’s go help your dad and my mom.” My dad was still fumbling with his belt but reluctant to stop licking between Betty Sweet’s legs. We walked over, and Pam got on her knees by the couch and said, “Let me.” Pam pushed my father’s hands away as she worked on his belt and zipper.

Still unsure of what I should do to help, I just stood near Pam’s mom and watched. Pam’s mom seemed surprised to see me but smiled, winked, then handed me her empty drink glass as she stared at my hard cock. “My daughter is a lucky girl, Billy boy.”

I did not know how to respond to that, so I simply said, “Thank you, Mrs. Sweet.”

“You can call me Betty.” She reached for me and wrapped her hand around my cock, Yes Bill, a very lucky girl.”

I looked at Pam, and all she did was smile and giggle. I took the empty glass and put it on the end table. Pam had my father’s pants undone and was working on his shoes. Betty was trying to unbutton her blouse. I figured I could help with that. I got the buttons undone and was trying to figure out the mechanics of her bra. My dad’s pants came off, and then his boxer shorts.

I unhooked Betty’s bra in the front and pushed it aside. I could not stop staring at her breasts with their dark brown areolas and nipples. Mrs. Sweet’s breasts flopped to the side a little but not much. Light blue veins showing through the pale skin of her breasts that I estimated would more than fill a C-cup bra.

Unlike her mother’s breasts, Pam’s B cup breasts have pink areolas and nipples.

Betty hadn’t let go of my cock and was still slowly masturbating me as my father continued to lick her pussy. I saw him reach down and take his cock in his hand and start to masturbate. That didn’t last long. Pam pushed his hand away and did it for him. My father put a hand behind Pam’s head. I’m not sure if my father even knew it was Pam. Pam knew what he wanted and leaned forward to take his cock in her mouth.

I was surprised and almost shot my load right there. I don’t know why, but what Pam was doing didn’t bother. I knew that sucking my dad’s cock would be the least of what Pam would do tonight if given the opportunity. I reached out and cupped Betty’s breasts. I got on my knees and started sucking and licking her nipples. Now that my dad had Pam sucking his cock he sat up. He groaned rather loudly and said, “Oh shit yeah, baby girl suck me.” That left me with Betty all to myself.

“Get over here, Bill. Your mom and my daughter are not the only ones who know how to suck a cock.” Betty sat up as I moved in between her legs. Betty swallowed my cock to demonstrate that even tipsy; she knew what she was doing.

In a loud voice, I heard John Sweet say, “Damn Doris, I’m going to cum.” I turned my head, and sure enough, John’s back was arched, and my mother never stopped sucking as he had his orgasm. My mom sat back, wiped her mouth with her arm, leaned in and kissed his cock, and licked his balls. I watched John help my mother get up. John put his arm around her and kissed her passionately as he started working on the top buttons of my mother’s blouse. My mother worked on the bottom buttons. Her blouse and bra were off in less than a minute. They walked over to us and watched Pam suck my dad as Mrs. Sweet sucked her future son-in-law.

I got a little nervous as Mr. Sweet watched his wife suck my cock. I smiled at my mom and hoped for the best as I scanned her breasts. Betty stopped sucking me but did not let go of my cock as she looked up guiltily at her husband.

Mr. Sweet kissed his wife’s cheek and said in her ear. “Make sure you don’t stop until you get him off.” Betty nodded and took my cock back into her mouth and started licking and sucking with renewed enthusiasm now that she had her husband’s permission. My mom added her thoughts. “Thanks, Betty. I hope you enjoy my son’s cock as much as I enjoyed sucking off your husband.”

I was surprised by Betty’s response. She took my cock out of her mouth, “You’re welcome. Now, why don’t you go watch my daughter suck off your husband and let me finish this without any further interruptions.”

My mom put her hand on my back and with her breasts against my arm, and gave me a kiss on the cheek. “Having fun, Honey?”

I wanted to grab those tits, but instead, I grabbed Betty’s as I replied, “The best. You?”

Mom grinned and replied, “The best.”

My mom complied with Betty’s wishes and went and sat on the couch next to my dad and put her arm around him as she watched her future daughter-in-law suck on her husband’s cock.

It was not more than a minute later I heard my dad warn Pam, “I’m going to cum, Honey.” I looked over at Pam. She had the head of my dad’s cock in her mouth, vigorously jerking him off. She was not going to heed his warning. I knew she was determined to swallow his cum just like she does mine. I saw my mom kiss and hug my dad as he had his orgasm. His hips bucked a few times before he settled back to the couch. Pam sat up and smiled at me with shiny cum-covered lips.

I was starting to feel self-conscious now that everyone was watching me. Damn, my mom, dad, my girlfriend, and my girlfriend’s dad are watching my future mother-in-law blow me as I played with her tits. Betty is a handsome brunette in her forties and an expert at what she was doing, so there was little chance of my dick shriveling from embarrassment. I could feel it coming on. I let go of Betty’s tits and put my hands in her soft curly hair as I started to fuck her mouth with slight movements of my hips. Betty wrapped her hand around the base of my cock so I would not go too deep. Betty licked and sucked. I fucked her mouth and shot my load. Even after I thought I was done, Betty kept licking my cock. When she was satisfied that my cock wasn’t going to leak any more cum she sat back and wiped cum and spit from her lips.

I looked around the room, and it was a sight. My mom was sitting on the couch naked above the waist with those lovely breasts on display. My girlfriend sits on the floor between my father’s legs naked with her chin on his knee, still holding his cock and smiling at her mom and me. My dad and Mr. Sweet with only their shirts on and their dicks hanging out. Then there was Betty, with her blouse undone and her bra hanging loose with her skirt up around her waist. Her nicely trimmed pubic hair and pussy for all to see. Three guys just got their dicks sucked, and not one of them by their wife or girlfriend.

Everyone was grinning sheepishly, but no one said a word. Then Betty started to giggle, and that got everyone laughing. My dad went over and turned off the stereo and asked if anyone wanted a drink. Three hands went up. I went to the kitchen and got two bottles of spring water. My dad handed out margaritas to his wife and guests a few minutes later.

Pam came over to me and confessed as I handed her a bottle of water. “I can’t believe I sucked off your dad.”

“I know, it was insane. What about my mother doing your dad and your mom doing me? What a crazy night.”

Pam put a hand on my arm. I could see a bit of concern in her eyes, “You’re not upset that I did that for your dad?”

“How could I be after your mom gave me a fantastic blow job and let me play with her tits?”

“Good, because I loved doing it. How would you feel about me fucking your dad?” Now there was a twinkle of mischief as she looked at me.

That question caught me off guard. “You want to fuck my dad?”

“Nobody is running for their clothes, so I don’t think this party is over. Your dad had my mom going but did not get her off. I don’t think she is going to be happy until someone does. Look how your mom keeps checking out my dad’s cock. Now watch my mother and how she keeps glancing over here at you.”

Pam was right. It was subtle but noticeable when you knew what to look for. My mother had her arm around my dad, but her eyes were definitely looking down at John’s cock every time she took a sip of her drink. Pam’s mom was standing next to her husband but looking our way as they conversed with my mom and dad.

I thought I better clarify what Pam was telling me, “So you are saying your mom wants to fuck me, and my mom wants to fuck your dad, so you’re going to fuck my dad just to even things out?”

“No. I’m going to fuck your dad because I want to fuck your dad. Just as much as you want to fuck my mother right now. I love your dad, and tonight may be my only chance to do it with him.”

I had to agree with Pam, “You’re right, Honey, this may be our only chance. As soon as you said your mom wanted me, I knew I wanted to fuck her. I always thought your mom was hot. Look, now that your dad has an erection, my mother is not even pretending anymore. Damn, every time I look at my mother, I can’t get the picture of her sucking off your dad out of my head.”

“Your mother doing that was unexpected and sexy as hell. Look what it started. And now I’m getting wet thinking of my mom sucking you off and your dad’s fat cock cumming in my mouth. Come on, let’s go and join the party.”

My dad was telling Mr. and Mrs. Sweet a little family history, “Doris and I fooled around with other couples in college before we were married and a few times after we were married before Bill was born. How about you two?”

Mr. Sweet replied, “No, we never did, although we have fantasized about how it would be if we did. If it wasn’t for your gorgeous wife here, I don’t think we would ever have considered doing something like this. And the kids seem to be into it too. Tonight is the first time I have seen my daughter naked since she was five. And to watch what she did for you ... Wow, what a crazy night.”

My dad laughed and teased, “Now I know my son will be well taken care of by your daughter.”

My mom filled in more of their history as Pam and I listened. “We stopped after Bill was born and moved to this area. We never met another couple that we felt comfortable sharing ourselves with. Well, at least not until tonight when I went a little crazy.”

The things you learn when your parents are practically naked and have had a few drinks. My parents are swingers!

My mom put an arm around Pam and me and asked, “Does anyone have a problem with continuing the fun for at least tonight? Tomorrow you can feel guilty and have regrets if you want, but I know I won’t. I love everyone in this room, so why not?”

My mom unzipped her skirt and said to Doris, “How about it? Want to try my husband on for size while I fuck yours?” Her skirt dropped to the floor, she stepped out of it, and she stood there in her pantyhose and panties.

Mrs. Sweet pushed her skirt down and dropped to the floor. Her pantyhose and panties were already on the other side of the room on the couch. She shed her blouse and bra as she reached over to my dad, took his hand, and led him to the couch. Over her shoulder, she said, “Go ahead and fuck her all you want, Honey. I have one more cock to suck and two to fuck before the night is over. Come on, Greg, we don’t need to wait for them.”

Clothes started flying everywhere. My dad’s shirt, my mother’s pantyhose, shoes, and panties. Mr. Sweet’s shirt and socks. Suddenly everyone was naked.

Doris got to the couch first and knelt in front of it with her upper body on the couch. It was almost like it was well-practiced choreography. My father was on his knees behind Pam’s mother with his hands on her ass fucking her pussy. Pam’s dad sat on the couch, and my mother immediately climbed on his lap and fucking him like she had done it a hundred times before, totally blowing my mind.

Pam grabbed my arm and giggled, “I guess we will have to wait for our turn.”

I watched and enjoyed the show as I explored Pam’s ass, and she played with my cock. We could have joined our parents on the couch, but we were saving it for one of our future in-laws.

For a bunch of old farts, they sure could fuck. It must have been almost 20 minutes before my father announced he was cumming for the second time tonight. Once he unloaded in Betty, he flipped Betty around and finished her with his tongue. I thought Betty was going to rip his head off as she clamped her thighs around his head and took a handful of hair in her hands. Two minutes later, she climaxed as she squirmed around, and aftershocks shook her body. My dad, to his credit, rode her with his tongue until she relaxed. They collapsed into a pile with my dad on the bottom. They kissed in between, trying to catch their breath.

My mother and John were not far behind. I could not take my eyes off them as I watched my mother slide John’s cock in and out of her pussy. My mother fucked him like she was a cowgirl riding the saddle horn. Mom had her head tucked tightly in the crook of John’s neck and her arms around his back. John had his hands on her ass, spreading her ass cheeks so I could see my mom’s brown hole. I had to push Pam’s hand away before I shot my load just from watching my mother fuck Pam’s dad.

Pam whispered as she hugged me, “Pretty good show. I think my mom really liked fucking your dad.”

I had to agree with Pam. One hell of a show, “My mom looks like she is enjoying herself too.”

“You like watching your mom, don’t you?” Pam asked.

I had to admit Pam was right, “Yeah. It’s so, you know, so unexpected, totally crazy, and so fucking sexy.”

Suddenly, my mother was practically screaming, “That’s it, John, fuck me, make me cum.” My mother had stopped fucking John and held still as John rammed his cock into her over and over. Then he stopped and held still with his cock buried deep in my mom. My mother looked as if she was cold as she shivered and moaned from her orgasm. I saw cum leaking down the inside of her thighs.

I could not take it any longer. I pulled away from Pam, went over, and unlocked the sliding glass doors that led to the backyard. I opened the sliding glass doors and ran to the pool. I jumped in and let the cool water wash over me to cool my body down. I floated on my back with my eyes closed with erotic scenes of our families running through my mind.

A couple of minutes later, I heard splashing. Five naked and laughing people were in the pool when I opened my eyes, happily splashing each other and frolicking about. I figured the night was over. Our parents had all been well fucked and would be going to bed soon. I would take Pam to bed and fuck my sweetheart as I kissed the lips that sucked my dad’s cock. I was afraid I was going to walk around for a week with a hard-on thinking about that and our oversexed, sexy moms sucking cock and fucking.

I had been floating on my back for about 10 minutes when I felt a hand touch me. I opened my eyes. It was Pam. I tried to stand up and found that my feet could touch the bottom. I was standing chest-deep in the water when Pam put her arm around me and kissed my cheek. I turned and kissed her lips.

My dad had rolled the portable bar out onto the patio. Our parents were sitting on the steps in the shallow end drinking. I had a feeling this party was not over. I swear my mom was playing with my dad’s cock while she talked to John and Betty. Betty put her empty glass on the pool apron and waded out knee-deep before swimming out to Pam and me. My mom now had a cock in each hand.

Pam whispered in my ear, “Get ready, here she comes.”

I grabbed my hard cock, “Honey, I could not be more ready. Are you sure it’s okay with you?”

“Totally, Honey. Make my mom’s day, or should I say night.”

Mrs. Sweet stood up in front of us, “Well guys, quite the crazy night. Who would have thought I would get to know my future in-laws and son-in-law this well?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.