My First Handjob - Cover

My First Handjob

by Zak

Copyright© 2024 by Zak

Coming of Age Sex Story: My first handjob was from a teacher at school.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Masturbation   Size   Teacher/Student   .

Right let me introduce myself, I am Billy Dixon, I was born to a single mother who died when I was five years old. I had no other family that I knew of, so I was taken into council care.

Now you hear a lot of bad stories about council care homes but the one I lived in was okay, there were fourteen of us in there, all boys, and to be fair all the other guys were good to be around, there were no nutters, no head cases, and no sex pests.

There were the odd fights and the odd meltdowns, but the staff were all brilliant and they looked after us well. We all had our own rooms, there was a communal dining room and a TV/games room. We had to muck in with the chores, housework, and stuff, plus helping in the kitchen.

We were taught to wash and iron and any other life skills the staff, known as house managers, decided that we needed to know. The idea was to send us out into the world as well-rounded young adults. To be fair they seemed to do a good job.

We all had our initials on our clothes and stuff, and that led to the nickname I was given, so I was always known as BD, or BeeDee, BD for Billy Dixon and later in life BD for other reasons.

I was a little kid, scrawny and short. I did well at junior school, and then in the six-week holiday between junior school and senior school I hit a huge growth spurt, I put on weight and another eight inches in height. I also noticed my cock grew as well and I don’t just mean at night when I was tugging it, but generally, it got longer and thicker. I didn’t have much knowledge of dicks, so I was not aware of just how big it was at the time.

My first week at senior school was okay, all the first years were in the same boat. We had been the biggest kids at junior school and now we were the smallest. I was in a class with a load of the kids I had been at junior school with so that made life easier. We had an assembly with the headmaster who told us all about the school, its ethos, its aims, and its goals. Then it was into the lessons, it was harder than our time at junior school.

We had set timetables and lots of homework. I enjoyed the first year and worked hard. There was another different thing and that was PE lessons, we did cricket and hockey in the summer and football and rugby in the winter, and if the weather was bad, we did cross-country runs.

The games teacher, Mr Burns, was a nice guy, but he was insistent when it came to showers, we never had showers at junior school but at senior school, every games lesson was followed by a shower. If we came out and didn’t look clean, he would throw us back in. We soon found it easier to just get well showered before Mr Burns saw us.

And it was in the showers I realised my growth spurt downstairs was something not everyone had shared. My cock was by far the biggest in our class that was for sure. I had noticed a few of the lads looking and the odd comment. Some of the comments were born of jealousy and some were born of envy.

I moved into the second year and moved up a gear, we had more and more homework. I relished the work and got on well with the guys in my class. Life at the home was going well, again we all got on as any bad apples were weeded out and moved on. I was still outgrowing all the lads in my year.

I was still getting the odd look and the odd comment about the size of my cock, my saving grace was that I was never got erect in the shower, at night in my room as I was tugging on my willy it grew to be an even bigger tool. I was quite proud of it to be fair.

My second year at senior school was soon over and my third-year drifted past. I was now in the school rugby team and still growing, I was the tallest kid in school, taller than the most of the fourth and fifth year lads.

I loved the teamwork of the rugby team and didn’t mind the extra training sessions after school. All the other guys in the team were fourth and fifth years. I loved the rough and tumble and didn’t mind putting myself about. I relished tackling big lumps as I always put them on their arses.

The fourth year again drifted along, I was in the middle sets for all subjects and really enjoying my time at the school.

The fifth year came along, and with it some benefits, we got to go to school discos with the sixth formers, we got the first pick at lunch, and we got to use the common room.

The disco was great as we got to mix more with the girls in our class and it was good to see people in something other than the boring green and grey school uniform, the common room was also good as we started to chat more with the girls.

Before when we had spent our breaks in our little gangs in the playground, the boys grouped up and the girls grouped up. Now we were starting to see girls as girls and some romances were blooming. Some guys had girlfriends, and I had friends that were girls but no one special. The lads that had girlfriends did boast a bit about how they had been wanked off, or how they had fingered their birds but most of it sounded like wishful thinking.

Anyway, I was fifteen, I was in all the top sets, and I was made captain of the rugby team. I was a big, fit lad, and I was enjoying life. My big cock was still drawing the odd comment but most of the lads had grown up with me and they just took no notice.

I took great pride in my huge dick, and most evenings I spent a few minutes wanking. A few dirty magazines were doing the rounds in the home, and I used them for stimulation. This was well before the days of the internet and there was little access to porn. There were a few playboys and readers wives knocking around but that was it to be fair.

It was when I was in the fifth and my last year at school that my cock was first noticed by a female. We had gone into the PE block and had all changed into our rugby kit, then we heard a voice from outside calling us out, it was a female voice.

We all traipsed out, Miss Green one of the female PE teachers was outside the boy’s gym. Miss Green had a netball player’s body, she had thick, strong thighs, and she had cherry brown skin, tanned from all the time she spent on the schools’ playing fields no doubt. She also had a nice set of boobs, they looked full and heavy through her training top. Her hair was tied up in a ponytail.

“Right lads, Mr Burns has had to go home as he is ill so there will be no rugby today, instead we will be going for a cross-country, run,” she told us, there were some groans and some cheers. I loved rugby but I didn’t mind the cross country runs either.

She led us out to the front of the gym block, and we all lined up, as with all the classes there were hares and there were tortoises. When it came to the runs, I was not the fastest, but I had good stamina and where some of the hares faded out, I kept a steady pace. I was always in the top ten when it came to the finish line.

“Right guys you know the route and you know the rules, is everyone ready?” Miss Green said.

There was a chorus of yes Mrs!

“Good, I will catch you up later, I just need to change into my running gear,” she said with a smile and boy did she have a cute smile.

She blew her whistle and off we went, three laps of the rugby field and then out along the river and up into the local park. As we ran along the river bank the heavens opened and it started to rain cats and dogs. I was soon in the middle of the pack; the rain had soaked me to the skin. Some lads were falling by the wayside and others relished the challenge.

We ran along a bank in the park and halfway along I felt my legs going from under me. The grass was soaking wet, and I had gone too close to the edge, and I slid down the bank. I went feet-first into a patch of brambles. Two of my mates slid down the bank and gave me a hand untangling myself.

I should have been pleased with their help, but they were a bit too eager and as they pulled me free my shorts ripped, not a little rip but a full-on rip, they were almost cut in half. I ran for another few yards, but my shorts were in tatters, and they just fell off leaving me in just my briefs.

The lads just laughed but I was not happy, I would be basically running around in just my briefs and even on a wet and cold day there were still folks in the park. There were also some bad scratches on my legs and there was some blood running down my thigh.

The lads ran off and I stood in the rain wondering what to do. I looked back down the path and then up the path, whatever I did I would be running back to school in my briefs, briefs that were now soaked through and sticking to me. My rugby shirt was not long enough to cover me up.

It would be a shorter run if I went back the way that I had come, so that was what I did. The wind and rain were in my face as I ran back toward the river. Ten minutes later and I bumped into Miss Green. She was running at quite a pace along the river.

“Dixon you seem to be running the wrong way,” she said as she came to a stop.

“I am sorry Miss; I had an accident and my shorts got ripped to tatters” I explained.

She looked down as if she hadn’t noticed, she looked down and then looked me in the face and looked down again. She must have noticed the not unsubstantial bulge in my briefs. Her eyes seemed glued to my cock. She blushed and then dragged her eyes from my groin.

“Right get back and get showered, I want to see you in my office at the end of school!” she said, then she glanced down at my cock again before running off along the river.

I ran back to the gym block and stripped off before heading into the showers. It was nice to have the place to myself, so I treated myself to a nice soapy wank I was close to coming when I heard a noise in the changing room so had to stop.

I had dried off and dressed before the other lads got back. I had to go commando as my briefs were soaking wet. My next lesson was history and I had to use my school bag to cover my groin as I walked to the classroom.

I loved history as the teacher was a real hottie. She was Miss Osbourne, and she had a curvy figure. She had been the object of my desires during several late-night wanks. I knew from talking to the other lads in our class that I was not the only one with a crush on the delectable Miss Osbourne.

I spent most of the lesson wondering what sort of bollocking and what sort of punishment I would be getting from Miss Green.

The lesson ended and as the rest of the kids either headed off home or headed off to after-school clubs, I made my way over to the girl’s gym block.

I got to Miss Greens’ office and knocked on the door.

“Come in,” she shouted. I walked in; I had never been in there before. There were sports posters up around the wall and sports paraphernalia around the place. Miss Green was sitting behind her desk, a desk full of paperwork and coffee cups. I put my bag down and stood in front of the desk.

“Right Young man please tell me all about the run and what happened,” she said, and she stood up. She had changed back into her netball kit, a short skirt that showed off her strong, cherry brown thighs and a tight t-shirt that showed off her great rack.

So, I told her the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, I figured that if I was truthful, she would believe me, and I might get off without a major bollocking and lesser punishment.

She sat on the edge of the desk and the skirt rode up, as she shifted, I caught sight of a pair of navy-blue panties. I felt my cock stirring in my trousers...

“Well, you are lucky I have questioned two of the other kids and they told me the same story,” she said with a smile.

“That’s good!” I breathed a sigh of relief; I didn’t want a black mark on my school record.

“And how are the cuts on your legs?” she said looking down at my legs, “is that blood?”

I looked down and saw that there were some spots of blood on my grey school trousers. I guessed the cuts had opened up again.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.