All American Boy - Cover

All American Boy

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 70

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 70 - Rick Dalton turns fourteen and his life changes dramatically, as does his body. Rick tries out for eighth grade football and makes the team. Soon he's a home town sports hero and a legend is born. Follow his story as he learns about sex, love, sports and relationships.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   School   Sports   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister  

The next morning at school things started out well with everyone congratulating our team members on an undefeated season. We knew that Mr. Greg Harvey and his photographers were supposed to meet us early to do another story. Our team gathered in the hallway and someone told us they were waiting in back of the assembly room.

Mr. Harvey and his photographers were waiting in the room, just as we were informed they were. They started taking pictures as soon as they saw us. We spent the morning with them, and though we attended classes, we did so with the three men following us — taking pictures inside the classrooms and between classes. They wrapped up their work with questions for each member as they recorded the interviews. He confirmed that our story and our photos would be in the paper the Saturday after Thanksgiving.

By the time we gathered in the lunchroom, even that excitement had worn off and none of us could seem to find a good reason for being there. The closer time came for school to let out, the more excited I became.

Brandy, Aroya and Marita were wearing red miniskirts, with white pullover tops and white thigh-high hose. When the three of them were together, no one could look away.

I had a free period after lunch and hurried to see if Karen Doll was in her office.

“Karen, I’m glad I caught you. I need a pass to leave campus and run uptown. Could you please write me one?” I asked and she smiled as she hurried around her desk.

“Sure I can, but it will cost you.”

“Whatever it is, I’m sure I’ll enjoy paying you.”

“Step into Uncle Sam’s office, I’ll tell you what you owe me,” she said, taking her keys from her desk and opening the heavy wooden door to his private office.

She locked the door behind us and walked straight for his desk. She looked back at me before bending over Mr. Rutherford’s desk with her dress up over her naked butt.

“Fuck me, Rick. Fuck me like you fucked me and my Aunt Sheila last night. Fuck me like you fucked Brandy while I sucked her pussy.”

“Damn, My Sex Doll is hot today!”

“You better believe I am. I’m excited about helping Aunt Sheila and Uncle Sam fuck Sunday night. I’ve thought about that since you and Brandy left us. I told her I wanted to video us together and she was fucking wild with the idea. We’re going to video all of us. I’m going to fuck my Uncle Sam — Fuck me, Rick. GOD DAMN — FUCK MY PUSSY”

“Hold onto that desk, Baby. Your pussy belongs to me until your Uncle Sam gets his cock in it.”

“My pussy will always belong to The Outlaw. I’m just loaning it out to my aunt so we can get my uncle horny for the night.”


When we had wiped up, I grabbed my pass, kissed my Sex Doll and ran out to the parking lot. I had seen something in the mall once before and knew at the time, I’d come back to get it for Brandy. I wanted to give it to her today.

When I went into the jewelry store I walked right to where the small gold pins were inside the display counter.

I saw the one I wanted!

I saw another style and bought six of those. I felt a need to show my special friends just how special they are.


We took Ben and Em home after school and made plans to run Saturday morning before Taekwondo class if the rains let up.

Brandy informed me that we had the house to ourselves tonight and tomorrow and they planned to make the most of it. She told me I needed to shower in my bathroom upstairs, that the three of them had some surprises planned for me and I had to wait until they were fully dressed to find out what they were.

“We want to dress up for our date and we want you to dress up too, Rick. I hope you don’t mind that I took the liberty of going through your closet and picking out the clothes I want you to wear tonight,” she told me before I headed up the stairs.

“Of course not. I love the fact that we’re dressing up to go out and I’m looking forward to seeing my girls dressed in sexy clothes the school would never allow you to wear.”

After my shower, I dressed in the clothes Brandy had laid out - khaki Dockers with a white shirt under my navy blazer. I wore my light brown Luccése boots. I looked at myself in the mirror and I had to admit, I do clean up well. I knew we’d take many selfies tonight, but I had another brilliant idea as I thought of me and my girls dressed for a night on the town.

With three of the gold pins in my coat pocket, I looked back at the mirror one more time before flipping the light off. I grinned a wicked, evil-ass grin like my brother, Toro, then hit the stairs two at a time on my way down.

I was searching through the phone book when I heard Brandy clear her throat. I looked up and dropped the phone book on the floor.

“DAMN!”

“Does that mean you like us?” Brandy asked as the three of them strolled across the kitchen to where I stood.

“That — my three beautiful girls, means I love you!”

The three of them were dressed in identical royal blue, body hugging, floor-length dresses with slits up their left legs that went all the way to their waist. The tops of their dresses dipped below their breasts in a wide ‘V’ barely covering their nipples as they stood before me. I knew without a doubt that the three of them were naked underneath their dresses except for the smoke colored, thigh high hose each of them wore. The silky material of the dresses clung to their sexy buttocks so tightly, they looked painted on and the paint was still wet.

Each of them carried a bright red clutch purse. Each of them wore eye makeup and bright red lipstick. I had never seen Brandy with makeup and I was floored by her looks. Aroya and Marita both remind me of Salma Hayek, the smoking hot Mexican actress with huge breasts.

I swear, my girl Brandy’s bust has grown over a full bra size since we first met and her breasts are nearly as large as Aroya’s and Marita’s. She had better stop wishing for more. No - let her wish. Whatever she wants is exactly what I want for her and I am in love with what she has now.

My cock was already swelling as I looked at them.

“Come over here, Brandy. I have something for you. Something I am proud to give you and I hope you’ll be proud to wear from now on.”

Brandy loves a surprise and she was quick to step forward. I saw her red heels with the straps criss-crossed around her ankles and my cock swelled even more. I looked at my two Mexican girls’ feet and they too were wearing red heels. They weren’t tall spike heels but they were at least three inches and these girls look sexy as hell in them.

“Brandy, you have been my girl since the day we met last August. I’ve called you my girl many times and now I want to stake my claim on my girl for the world to see. Come to me, Baby,” I said as I pulled my hand from my coat pocket with the special gold pin I had picked out for her held tightly between my fingers.

She’s my height with the heels and I love looking into her deep blue eyes. With my left hand, I reached out and slipped my fingers under her dress where it barely covered her left nipple. With my fingers holding the material out, I slipped the pin through and back out again. There on her dress was the little gold My Girl pin with the tiny chain looped from the pin up to the small heart atop the pin.

“Brandy, I love My Girl,” I told her and pulled her close for a kiss. I didn’t want to smear her makeup and stopped short of sucking her tongue out of her mouth.

She looked down at the pin, then up at me. She had tears in her eyes but she smiled and blinked them back as she dabbed at them with the back of her fingers.

“I love you, Rick Dalton, and I love being your girl,” she told me with tears in her eyes.

I turned to Marita and Aroya and walked over to stand in front of them. Without a word, I reached into my pocket and pulled out a gold pin to pin on Aroya first. She stood looking at me with her eyes wide, then looked down at the pin when I backed up.

“Rick, I feel so special just being friends with you and Brandy. I’ll be your true friend forever and ever. I’ll always remember the night you gave me this pin,” she told me and kissed my cheek.

I turned to Marita with another gold pin like Aroya’s. I pinned it over her left breast and her tiny little nipple popped up at the touch of my fingers. She looked down at her pin, then over at her sister’s pin and she too had tears in her eyes as she spoke, “Rick, I am so happy you’ve come into our lives and helped us the way you have. This friendship pin means more than anyone else will ever know, and like Aroya, I’ll remember this night and be your true friend forever.”

Friends Forever,” Brandy said as she stepped over to look closely at the pins I gave our two Mexican friends.

“Before we get too emotional, let’s go have some fun. I looked in the phone book and there are two digital photography studios in the mall. I want to have our pictures made while we’re dressed like this. We need to do this more often, I like the way my best girls dress up.”

The three of them wanted to ride in the back seat together and I told them I’d be their chauffeur for the night. I opened the door for them and each of them made sure I saw their naked, shaved pussy and their naked sexy ass when they pulled their split dresses up, flashing me as they stepped into the SUV.

At the mall I dropped them at the main entrance and went to park the SUV. When I returned they were standing just inside the entrance waiting for me. I stopped at the first ATM I saw and withdrew a hundred dollars just to have some cash with us. From there, we went to the photography studio on the lower level.

The girl had just finished up with a family and I asked her if she had time do a few portraits of us. She looked at my three girls, smiling as she led us back inside her studio.

She took many shots but only had us change poses three different times. In each of them she wanted me sitting with one of my girls on my knee and the other two standing beside us. The girl taking the photos made sure each of them showed plenty of leg when they sat on my lap, with the split of their dress draped open fully from their hip down. Each of them standing in the photos had the slit of their dress open and their leg extended fully.

We had fun and the photographer had fun with us as we laughed and played right up until she told us to get ready. She showed us all the digital proofs and let us pick the ones we wanted enlarged. Brandy gave the girl her email address. She was going to email all the proofs to her and our prints would be ready next Wednesday.

I had checked the movies at the four theaters in town and decided to take them to the one downtown with seven screens. It was a little fancier but I wanted the best for my girls tonight. There was a feature film starting on five of the seven screens at nine thirty and that was perfect for us.

Without asking, I had already made reservations at a ritzy Italian restaurant less than a block away from the movie. We headed there from the mall and when we arrived, I pulled up in front at the valet parking entrance.

As soon as I stopped, I jumped out and ran around the vehicle just as the valet opened the rear door. I wanted to be there as each of my girls stepped out.

They made a big production of it too as Marita reached out to take my hand. With her other hand holding the slit of her blue dress open wide, she extended her stocking covered leg. She smiled at me when I looked down to see her small brown pussy fully exposed.

I kissed her cheek, holding her hand high as she stepped over to the side.

I kissed Brandy on her cheek as she stepped out next, with her toned and tanned, stocking covered leg exposed to her crotch. I wasn’t sure if anyone watching caught a flash of Marita’s and Brandy’s pussies as they stepped out but I sure did! Of course, I’m always watching because I know Brandy loves to flash me. I can tell Marita and Aroya are destined to mimic her.

Aroya was last to exit and she was smiling with her bright red lips parted, her white teeth sparkling. With a flip of her long dress she completely exposed her light brown pussy to anyone who may have been so lucky to see her accidental slip. She smiled at me when she saw me looking. I winked at her, kissed her cheek, and held her hand high as she stepped over next to Brandy and Marita.

We walked in like royalty and I told the girl at the hostess desk that we had reservations for four and gave her my name. The hostess smiled at me then looked my girls over. She gave me a slight nod with a curt, tight-lipped smile of approval as she turned to lead us to our table.

Every male in the place followed us with their eyes as we walked among the tables to be seated. We were in a corner inside a curved cubicle with a round table. Our seat was like a plushly upholstered couch. Brandy and Marita were on one side of me and Aroya was on the other as we slid around the curved seat to look out over the restaurant.

Our waiter was in his mid-thirties, I guessed. When he stepped up to our table, I saw him fold and close his wine list before asking for our drink orders.

“I would love to serve you and your beautiful ladies wine with your meals, but I’m afraid we’re not allowed to. What we do have is an excellent non-alcoholic wine which I can heartily recommend. My wife and I serve it to our children when we serve wine at home and they have come to love it,” he told us as he smiled around the table.

With a quick glance at my three girls, I ordered. “We’d love for you to choose one of your non-alcoholic wines for us, and thanks for helping us decide. This is our first time to dine here and we came because we wanted tonight to be special. If you would, we’d like your help in ordering our meal also.”

All of this was new to us, and we wanted to make it special. I wanted to make it even more special and memorable for my girls. To them, tonight was like they were the three female leads in a movie. They weren’t pretending, but they were playing their parts well. They knew we were being watched by others who were dining and there was no way they were going to be just three silly teenage girls out for a fun night on the town. Their ages may range from fourteen to seventeen, but their appearance and their actions were much more mature as we sat and talked about our lives, our future and how fast life was coming head-on right at us.

Our waiter had suggested bruschetta as an appetizer — antipasto — he called it.

For our main course, he suggested blackened chicken covered in pasta and smothered with a garlic and herb sauce, served with a side of spicy cheese sauce over steamed asparagus.

“Rick, Aroya and Marita have something they want to share with us. They wanted to wait until tonight to tell us,” Brandy said as we waited for our meal to be served.

“Rick, we have at this very moment, over twenty-five hundred dollars in our company bank account after paying our cleaning ladies their part, paying for all our phones and all our expenses. Momma even tells us that we have twice the number of jobs we had this week, on the books for each week through the end of January. We are so happy and Momma is the happiest we have ever seen her,” Aroya told us as she and Marita smiled. They looked from Brandy back to me repeatedly as she told us the news.

“That is great news, Aroya,” Brandy told her.

“I’m proud of our friends. We knew you could do this, all you needed was a chance to make it happen,” I told them.

“Rick, you are the one who made this happen. We were just dreamers until you stepped in and took control of our lives and our future,” Marita told me.

“All I did was speed up the process. You girls would have made it eventually. Now that you are up and running with your business, you’ll soon have your own apartment and your own vehicles.”

“The vehicles and apartments can wait, Rick. We will never spend a dime on ourselves until we know for sure we will be successful,” Aroya told me.


Our food was delicious and we thanked our waiter many times for his help in making our first dinner date a most memorable occasion.

When we arrived at the movie theater, I named off the seven movies that were playing and I just knew we would see a chick-flick, but I left the choice up to them and they shocked me.

We went to see the sci-fi thriller, ‘Interstellar’ starring Matthew McConaughey, a native son of Texas; born in Uvalde, he grew up in Longview — just a few hours from Masonville.


“Rick, we put clean sheets on your mom’s bed before we left. We want to sleep in there tonight. Can we?”

“Sure we can. Mom told me last week that I could have her room since Bonnie’s room is larger than mine. I need to move my clothes down here. We’ll have more room when you sleep over and the tub and shower is twice as large as mine.”

They were unzipping their dresses as I talked and I had to stop and stare at them. Brandy’s honey-blonde hair is as long as Marita’s and Aroya’s. The two Mexican sisters’ coal black hair reaches their hips when it hangs loose down their naked backs. Where Brandy’s is like fine golden, silky strands; my two Mexican girls’ hair is like shiny black, strands of silk.

They were naked and barefoot when they came to me and pushed me back across the bed.

My clothes would probably have lasted longer in a school of piranha than they did with these three girls stripping them from me. Brandy pulled my boots and socks off while Marita loosened my pants. Aroya was loosening the buttons on my shirt and pulling it off me when Brandy pulled on my pant’s legs and threw them in the pile on the floor.

“Rick, tonight you and I are going to make love to Marita and Aroya. Tomorrow morning, we want to run with you if isn’t raining again,” Brandy told me their plans.

“Sounds good to me. Just save some energy for our Taekwondo class tomorrow.”

“Rick, please lie back on the bed. When Aroya and I first heard of the football player everyone called, The Outlaw, we went to see you play football on the team with Jimi and Martine, and both of us wanted you right then. The day all of us went to The Corral to eat after the game, we got to meet you up close. My sister and I would have fucked you under that table or on top of it in front of everyone, if you had asked us for some pussy. Now, we are here with the two best friends we have ever had in our lives and your girl, Brandy has given me permission to give my virginity to you.

“I am excited, and when I look down at you lying there with your huge cock ready for my pussy, I am wondering if we will ever get that big beautiful brute in my pussy,” Marita told me as she spread her legs and walked on her knees up to sit on my thighs with her pussy just inches from my balls. My cock lay back on my belly, throbbing as I looked up at her brown breasts, her flat belly, her sexy thighs and her long black hair that hung down over my cock when she leaned forward.

Aroya was on my right side and Brandy was on my left as I lay on my back. Aroya reached out to lift my cock when Brandy reached out to place her open hand on Marita’s slick, smooth pussy.

Brandy wet her fingers in Marita’s pussy then put them to her tongue to lick her juices. With her fingers slick and wet, she placed them over Marita’s pussy and massaged back and forth, up and down. Aroya pushed my tall cock back as her sister raised her body to let it meet her pussy.

With it pressed against Marita’s tight pussy lips, Brandy licked her fingers again and pulled my cock back to smear her slick fingers over my swollen cock head. My cock jerked at her touch and Aroya placed my swollen bulb between her sister’s pussy lips again.

Marita was looking into my eyes as she leaned forward slightly and pressed her body down. She looked at her pussy, then back at me, pressing more and more as my cock slowly parted her puffy brown lips. Aroya leaned forward and without touching Marita’s breast with her hand, sucked her sister’s left nipple into her mouth. I could see her breast being sucked into Aroya’s mouth as she sucked and released, sucked and released.

“Fuck him, Marita. Fuck Rick’s cock like you told me you wanted to,” Brandy told her.

“YES!” she screamed, taking the head of my cock into her pussy.

“Fuck him, Marita. Fuck that big Outlaw cock all the way inside your pussy. We have waited all these years for this, now fuck your pussy full of our best friend’s cock. I want to see you take all of him and I want to see him pump his cum into your pussy,” Aroya told her sister. She was leaning forward to caress Marita’s breasts and I felt Brandy move.

She leaned close to Marita and reached out to take a handful of her hair and pull her head back. They were face to face and Brandy leaned over to place her lips on Marita’s. I could hear them sucking lips as Marita began to move her hips — slowly at first, then faster as she pressed down on my cock to take more and more.

“Fuck her, Rick. Fuck my sister’s hot little pussy. Shit! This is making my own pussy want a cock and I’m about to get a cum just watching that fat fucking cock take my sister’s cherry. Oh Fuck! Look at that! Your cock is almost all the way inside her pussy. Fuck her, Rick. Make her get a cum now that you have taken her cherry!”

Brandy pulled her face away from Marita’s and looked down at me. She smiled as she lowered her head to kiss me. I thought my girl was going to suck my tongue out of my mouth as she sucked and pulled, her tongue fighting with mine. She pulled back and with her long blonde hair draped over my face and chest, she smiled at me. “Fuck her, Rick. Fuck that long fat cock into Marita’s pussy. Make her get a cum, fill her with your hot cum!”

When Brandy raised up, I reached for Marita and pulled her down. I kissed her, then pushed her back to pull her breast close. I caught her nipple and sucked as I raked my tongue back and forth across the tiny spike.

She pulled back then leaned forward to kiss me again. Her knees were spread wide, her pussy lips were buried in my pubic hair and her body was moving fast as I struggled to match her movements. I knew she was close and I didn’t want her to miss it. I rammed my cock into her and cupped her breasts as we kissed. She fucked her hips forward hard, then held it. She did it again and held it. The third time, she fucked her body forward and pressed her sexy ass down, holding it in place as I felt her pussy begin to grip, then pull at my cock.

Marita raised her body to sit back with her pussy against my balls as she shook. The muscles in her legs were strained and her abs were rippled as she breathed deep like she was lifting weights.

“OH FUCK YES! I never knew having a cock in my pussy would feel so damn good. My pussy feels like it may be ripped apart, but my body loves the feeling!”

“Marita, you made me cum with you! I am so happy to be here to see you lose your cherry. I hope my pussy will take this big fat cock as easy as yours did. Fuck! I feel like I could cum again, my pussy feels so damn good,” Aroya told her sister, then they kissed!

I mean they really kissed!

When they parted, Brandy grabbed Marita and they kissed just as passionately and just as long and hard as Aroya and Marita had. Brandy wasn’t through either. She reached out and pulled Aroya close for a kiss and they made me want to fuck both of them.


I was lying back with my arms outspread, Brandy on my left with Marita next to her. Aroya was on my right as we recovered from that fiercely contested fuck-fest where Marita lost her cherry.

“Rick?” Brandy said as she raised up to look down at me.

“Yes, Baby. Whatever it is, YES is the answer this whole night!”

“I was wondering — have you ever thought about letting me shave you?”

“Shave me?” I looked at her and she was smiling.

“Yes. I just now had the wildest thought about shaving you from your belly button to below your big fat balls!”

“Are you serious?”

“I LOVE IT!” Aroya yelled and leaned over to kiss my cock.

“I’d Love to see that too!” Marita agreed.

Brandy?

“Please, Rick?”

“If you’re sure this is what you want. Do it!

I probably wasn’t as sure as she and our two hot-ass Mexican friends, but if my girl wants to shave me, fuck it and fuck anyone who may not like it!

“Rick! Your cock is hard already! You really do want this, don’t you?” Brandy asked and leaned over to kiss me.

“For some reason, when I thought of my cock, belly and balls being as smooth as your pussy while we fucked, I almost shot cum into the air!”

“Let’s go, Girls. If one of you will get that little trimmer, a new razor and the shaving cream out of the bathroom, I’ll go get us a pan of hot water,” Brandy told them.

Just that fast, they were gone. I was smiling as I tried to picture how I would look. I looked down and my cock was bumping up and down on my belly with each beat of my pulse. I laughed aloud when I thought how lucky I was that we had played our last game before Brandy got this wild-ass idea. I could just see the weird looks I’d get in the dressing room with my belly, cock and balls shaved.

Brandy returned with the pan of steaming water and placed it on the floor at the foot of the bed.

“Rick, scoot down here and put your feet on the floor with your butt just barely on the bed,” she told me.

Marita and Aroya came back with the tools of the trade and a small tube of cream they tossed on the bed. I picked up the tube and read all about it.

If it was half as good as the label described, I was going to enjoy the shave and love the results.

The little trimmer was battery operated and when Brandy turned it on and touched it to my abs near my belly button, I jerked at the vibration.

“You better get used to this before we get to your cock and balls. You can’t be jerking away with this little trimmer clipping the hair off your cock!” she told me.

“It tickled when you first touched it to my belly!” I defended myself.

“Just relax, Rick. I’m excited about seeing you get all your hair cut off around this monster cock. I can’t believe I had this beast in my belly all the way to your balls,” Marita told me.

“I’m excited too, Marita. I may want another ride on this big cock when Brandy gets him clipped and shaved as smooth as my pussy,” Aroya commented.

“I’m just as excited. My pussy is already wet at the thought of my guy with his cock, balls, and belly shaved clean,” Brandy told them as she kept right on running that little weed-eater across my lower belly while Aroya held my rigid cock straight up out of her way.

“Spread your legs wide and raise them, Rick. I want to get the hair around your balls clipped good before I shave you,” Brandy told me.

When I lifted my legs, Marita and Aroya grabbed my shins and pushed my legs up and back until I bent my knees. They continued to push until my knees were back against my chest and my ass was in the air.

“That’s good. Hold him just like that and I’ll shave his balls first,” Brandy told them and I heard the trimmer stop. I felt her fingers as she rubbed the slick, soft cream all over my balls and on my thighs next to them. Shit! I could get used to this. I felt my cock throb and they laughed.

“You like this, do you?” Aroya said and they laughed again.

“Did you and Marita shave each other?” I asked.

“Yes we did. Why?”

“Did it feel good?”

“Like you wouldn’t believe.”

“I just wondered, I like it too.”

Just about that time, I felt Brandy rake the razor across my upper thigh and it felt like there was no blade in it. Very quickly, she shaved that thigh and pulled my balls to the other side to shave the other side. I wasn’t sure about my balls being shaved, yet I knew Brandy would never hurt me or do anything to damage my equipment.

I could have shot cum at any moment with just a few more touches and pulls on the skin of my scrotum.

“Rick, you’re leaking pre-cum. We’ll have to wipe your cock clean before I put cream on it and shave it,” Brandy told me, and Aroya leaned down to suck my cock. She raised up and Marita wiped my cock dry.

“Hold still, Baby. I’m going to shave this big cock of yours. You’re going to love the way you feel. This cream and this razor are the best on the market. Mom and I use them when we shave each other,” Brandy told me.

“Then we need to buy that brand too. I want to have a baby smooth pussy like yours,” Aroya told her.

Marita moved my cock all around like a joystick as Brandy shaved the base of it clean. I was tempted to reach down and feel myself, but I wanted to wait and get the feel of my whole groin and abdomen shaved.

She kept swishing the razor in the water as she worked. She had worked her way back up to my belly and I still had to wonder if the razor was shaving me clean with no stubble. It seemed to just skim across my belly with no hair pulling at all. In no time it seemed, she dropped the razor in the pan of water and Aroya stood with a warm washcloth. She washed and wiped me clean from my butthole all the way to my bellybutton.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.