Tara: 4. Ants - Cover

Tara: 4. Ants

Copyright© 2018 by Kris Me

Chapter 23

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Faerie Princess Bette lived on Ant Island and she had a big problem, her clan considered her an abomination. Gazza White knew he wasn't in Afghanistan after his helicopter crashed but he had no idea where he was. Basil the Flicker had a different problem, as she needed a new tribe. Stick was an Envoy Ant and her life was about to get very difficult.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Romantic   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Gazza looked at his vambrace and grinned.

“Do they look hot?” he asked. He got five ‘yeses’ on top of each other, so he guessed they were sexy enough. He stood on the bed and flapped his new wings. He found he had to flap really hard to get any lift. He did get off the bed for a good ten seconds and up to at least twenty centimetres and then had to let himself down. “Wow, that is going to take some work to learn,” Gazza replied.

“Did you do the spell?” Bette asked. At his blank look, she giggled. “Some High Physics Wizard you are,” she replied. “I found it helps me get higher and I don’t use up as much energy when I fly. We are a lot bigger than normal Faeries, Gazza, so it’s not cheating, it is using the talents you have.”

“She is right, master. I could see a use for this ability when you blink. If you are already off the ground and blink, so you arrive at relatively the same height over an area, you won’t hit anything or anyone that is on the ground,” Bluey suggested.

“I like it, we will have to practice after school tomorrow,” Gazza said as he dismissed his wings. The sensation of them being absorbed by his body was tickly but not painful. He was sure he’d be able to do it faster like Bette did, with a bit more practice.

“Sorry, as I was saying before I got distracted, I met this chick called Lindsay and she said that she had been cursed. A couple of shit-heads were trying to rape her at the time. Anyway, we dealt with them and she told me that she really was cursed and that if I kissed her, I would change into a Shifter.”

“Any exchange of bodily fluids will do it, apparently. So I kissed her and a bit later, I was able to change. Now that I’ve kissed both of you, you get whatever forms I got and it seems I got yours too,” he concluded.

“What happened to Lindsay?” Bette asked.

“Oh, I gave her a two gemmed medallion and she is now part of the crew of the Saucy Sue,” Gazza replied as he climbed back under the sheet between his lovers.

Nat shook his head, “We can’t let you out of our sight without you finding some adventure to become involved in.”

“That’s been happening since I got here, so no big of a deal. However, we do have school tomorrow,” Gazza replied as he happily snuggled down between them.

This time he passed out more naturally.


Nat got his turn the next morning.

She started kissing Gazza not long after they woke. Nat changed to male and asked Gazza to change. Gazza did and she soon had a raging bull on top of her. Having Nat possess her in this way was quite thrilling for Gazza and she loved every pounding moment of it.

Nat was a lot taller and heavier than Bette was, in male form. He also had some excellent hip action going on. He was also the thickest of the three of them in the cock department and Gazza did notice the difference.

Then Bette latched onto one of Gazza’s tits and Nat was the one trying to stay on the bronco he was now riding. He gave up and just filled her full. He was surprised by the intensity of coming inside Gazza’s female form. He then realised that Gazza was pushing the magic through him, so he got the bigger hit. He had to roll off to break the connection before he was overwhelmed.

Gazza was still panting and coming down when Bette crawled between her legs. Nat got the tits this time and they lashed Gazza with their tongues and sucked on every sensitive spot until she passed out again and changed back to male. Nat and Bette grinned at each other and left him to recover while they went to get a shower.

They were both having a lot of fun with the new improved Gazza.


Gazza was contemplating his love life when he regained his senses.

He’d always been attracted to both sexes and had no problem screwing either of them when in male form. He loved being penetrated as much as being the one who dished it out. Now that he could change to the female form, he surmised his arse would get a bit less of a workout but he was just as happy to have either of his lovers in any way they wanted him. He chuckled as he got out of bed.

He would bet that their next aim was to sandwich him while he was female and fill both holes for him. He shivered in delight; it was something to look forward to that evening. He loved having two wonderful lovers who could meet any of his sexual demands and who consider him perfectly normal.

As much as Gazza occasionally missed some of the aspects of his previous life, he was finding a lot of joy in this one. Being able to perform magic was something he’d have stayed here for, even if he’d not met Nat and Bette.

Having all three here meant that he’d not seriously contemplated going back, except for his dad. He did miss him and hoped he didn’t mourn for him too hard. He’d probably be cussing him though. He’d been dead against him joining the Army.

When he’d told his dad that he was going back to Afghanistan, his father had looked at him with such sadness that Gazza now wondered if his dad got little premonitions like he did. The last hug they had shared had been very intense.

Both Nat and Bette had said that at least one parent had to have passed on some magical abilities to him. While Psychic wasn’t his strongest skill according to the order of his gems, he suspected it was at least as strong as Lore.

His Nature and Earth skills also seemed to be more of an even balance these days and if they were his lesser skills, he’d not really noticed it being by much if at all. He did wonder if the other gem did something to balance them out more evenly. He did feel his Energy skills were still his weakest since he didn’t have this gem but he’d found ways to compensate for any real weakness.

Having Bluey in his vambrace sure helped too. She kept tabs on any new spell he learnt and informed him if any other new spell appeared in the database, once he’d reached a new level of control and understanding in some area or skillset. He’d learnt that many of the spells in the database had little real use in everyday life. However, teleportation was one skill they could use all the time.

They had countless different spells that they could use to perform transmogrification of different materials and to use telekinesis and telepathy in subtly different ways.

Skills, like forming shields, controlling fire, repairing items and healing living beings, were other things they liked learning and using. Of the three of them, he was the best at healing and was surprised that it had become his new love since he couldn’t fly helicopters anymore.

None of them were keen on the mind control and compulsion type spells. They all made sure that they learnt the spells to block such intrusions and they could detect if someone were attempting to do these spells, while in their presence or on them if the person were hidden from them.

Nat and Gazza’s precognition was an area that seemed out of their control. They both just accepted that when it happened, it happened for a reason and they had to work out why. He had noticed that Bette and Basil were getting very good at directing lightning bolts, fireballs and blasts of heat now.

Gazza had also found he could pull moisture out of the air and even push energy into and pull it from a liquid so it changed to vapour or it solidified. He’d also found he had a real talent for making potions, particularly for medicinal purposes. He and Petal shared this affinity although Petal had a strong inclination towards plants while he liked people.

Biology, chemistry and his medical magic classes all contributed to him forming potions for many illnesses and treatments, as did his past knowledge. It often surprised him that these people had not passed on to the current generations a lot of knowledge that Asha believed they once had.

Asha had told him that this was common when some of the technology faded before people could recreate the processes required to sustain them. Not having wizards also caused gaps. This did explain to Gazza why some of the steps humans had taken on Earth hadn’t happened here, while others had.

The lack of small steam or combustion engines was one step missed but they did rely on electricity, thanks to the crystals. They had plumbing and knew about boilers and furnaces. They practised basic manufacturing processes, so they were not totally devoid of progress.

If there was a list of happy magical users on this island, Nat, Gazza and Bette and their flickers would have been at the top of that list.


The next six weeks flew past.

They were all into full school mode. Hazel was their big surprise as she managed to have triplets. Acorn had twins and had managed to have them two days before Hazel dropped her surprises. Hazel’s babies were smaller than the new twins were. Sage and Thyme developed a fascination for the triplets and they would help Hazel feed them with the bottles of formula that Petal made for them.

Garry was quite happy to share his milk as it had become popular in the shops and was easy to stock up. The mix was easy to make up even by the flickers. They did like to make the camla milk and egg version too, especially since they had the cluckers now. Gazza put anti-germ spells on all of the baby-bottles and toys, so although they were merely rinsed out or wiped down, the babies didn’t get infections from them.

Garry was growing in leaps and bounds. Even though Gazza sent the girl droids to school too, they were able between the eight of them to make sure someone was with Garry. Linda made sure she got her time with him and Garry loved being with his Granny, as the family lovingly called Linda.

Linda, Jina and Mint spent as much time at Gazza’s place as they did at home. The new wives were not sure of Jina’s position at first and after a while, they just treated her as Basil’s special mistress since he managed to find time to keep her satisfied when she visited. Mint spent as much time with her sisters as she was allowed to but she still enjoyed pursuits that were more peaceful like her mother did.

Candy and Mandy had settled in with little drama. Nat and Bette were not sure who was paired with whom. Gazza told them they were not two couples but a foursome. They each screwed whoever was willing at the same time as one of them was. He’d also noticed that they each treated each other with the same amount of affection and it was genuine.

An interesting dynamic that had occurred was that, while Possum and Wombat treated him and Nat as if they were their big brothers, the girls insisted that they were the masters. They were the servants and they happened to be screwing the masters’ younger brothers as far as the world knew.

Possum and Wombat didn’t worry too much about it. They went to school; screwed each other and the girls, did whatever chores were assigned or asked of them and generally enjoyed their new lives as teenaged boys. Gazza buying another small Auto for the boys to run their errands in and to get to them and the girls to and from school saved Nat and Gazza a lot of running around.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.