The Runesmith Chronicles: Searching for the Sky - Cover

The Runesmith Chronicles: Searching for the Sky

Copyright© 2019 by BluDraygn

Chapter 21

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Book 2 - Kal sets out after Ikuno's disappearance and his first major challenge has him infiltrating the monstergirl slave trade to save a captured dog girl. But that's just the beginning...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Magic   Fiction   High Fantasy   Light Bond   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting  

Welcome back!

Some Femdom in this one, not really my thing but it fit the character, so I rolled with it.

It’s curious, I saw some vids of FemDom porn a while back (researching art references for Ikuno) and in all of them I would have told these tall, muscular women to go fuck themselves with a sand-coated dildo if they treated me like that. However, when I wrote the part in this chapter I don’t have that same reaction and I don’t understand why. As I said ... curious.

For those of you reading The Runesmith Chronicles for the first time I recommend starting with the first book, Oni and the Farmer. Mostly so you have a better understanding of how things like the magic system works and what’s going on as I often reference earlier chapters/books.

If you find my stories entertaining, please take a look at the note following the chapter if you would like to help me put out these stories for you. Every little bit helps :)

As always, don’t forget to vote and don’t forget to leave a comment! I may not respond to every one but I read them all and they are greatly appreciated!

Access, Breezy, 2v1, Old Wounds, New Bodies, Old Faces

Enjoy!

-Blu

Edited and proofread by Oldfart and 2muchdiggity


Kal was thankful for the woman’s heads-up yesterday about clergy views on sex, or else he wouldn’t have been prepared for Priestess Elden in the slightest.

A young man appearing to be barely of age escorted him into her office. More than a half an hour passed before the mage heard her enter and turned in his chair to see who he was dealing with. Kal immediately understood the older priest’s need for some relief after speaking about the woman. With her toned body, chiseled features, full red lips, and hair as black as night, the priestess was stunning. Her robes showed nearly as much skin as they covered, being open on the sides and draping over her breasts until the white fabric tucked into a wide, polished belt. Her lower robes were split up the side all the way to her thigh. The mage figured that she must have some means of keeping the fabric against her legs, magical or not, or a stiff wind would show the world her sex and bottom.

The girl at the other cathedral didn’t mince words when describing the woman’s attitude. Before he could even take in her beauty, the first thing he noticed was her look of disdain as she glared at him. Kal didn’t like her one bit.

He sat quietly for another half hour, patiently waiting for her to acknowledge his existence. She busied herself about her office instead; looking through various books, making notes and sending out memos with her assistant, who acted completely terrified of her. In that time, he discovered that the undergarment she wore was a skin-tight strip of material that barely covered her beneath her robes. After the first glance, Kal kept his eyes securely on the priestess’s face. She seemed to be keeping an unusually keen eye on where his gaze was directed. Every time he caught a glimpse of whatever treasures her robes might cover, he jerked his eyes away and found something else to look at. His willpower was really challenged when she leaned over to get a book from the bottom shelf of her personal library. The top of her robes fell away from her chest, taunting him to look at the light pink spot at the bottom side of his vision. No sooner did the opportunity presented itself than she turned and locked eyes with him.

Kal took a little bit of solace in the twin bumps now poking through the white fabric. He didn’t know what aroused her, but it made him feel a little better.

She sat down and began penning another memo, giving him an excellent view of her cleavage. He wanted to look, but her eyes kept flicking from the paper to his face. She suddenly dropped her quill back into its well. “You’re trying my patience,” she sneered.

“I imagine that isn’t difficult.” The mage mentally raged at his own pride and foolishness, snarky comments like that were not going to get him the map he needed.

“Get out.”

“The priest in charge of the southern cathedral sent me here. He said I might be able to help you in return for a map of the Death Plains.”

“The Lantaran Plains,” she corrected. “What made him think you might be of use to me?”

“He took a keen interest in my trappings as an adventurer before making his recommendation.”

Her eyes narrowed, “I see nothing of the sort.”

“I have a bag of holding, my gear is stored there.”

A looked of surprise crossed the priestess’s face before reverting back to a contemptuous snarl. Bags of holding weren’t rare, but were still useful enough only those with power, money or extremely good luck had one. If some tragic incident befell the owner...

She sat back, her face softening slightly. “During our autumn sweep of the plain’s inner perimeter, a regiment of cavalry went missing, as did the two priests later sent to find them. A week ago, a shredded and bloodied piece of their robes was found by one of the outposts along the wall. You can join me and the two other adventurers I’m taking to investigate tomorrow morning.”

“In return for my help, you will give me a map of the plains?”

Her nod was nearly imperceptible. “I will give you the opportunity to speak with the cartographers—”

Kal stood quickly, interrupting her. “Thank you for your time, Revered Mother. You said that a regiment of cavalry and two magic-users have been killed. I won’t put my life on the line for mere ‘opportunities.’ If you cannot guarantee I will get the map I need then I believe our business is concluded.”

“As you wish,” she said with a dismissive wave. “A whelp such as you would hardly make any difference.” Picking up her quill, she went back to writing.

“Of course I wouldn’t make a difference, you’re looking for fodder to feed whatever has been killing your people, so you can observe it.”

The woman’s head snapped up, suspicion written across her face. “Who told you such things?”

“You did. You are gathering adventurers from outside the city instead of using soldiers or more clerics. You need people who are expendable.”

“You knew this and are still willing to join me?”

“I was willing,” he corrected her. “Without the map, I have no reason to assist you. I won’t risk my life for nothing. I canhonestly say that if your expedition goes sideways, I would be very useful to have along”

The priestess rolled her eyes. “Big talk, but you hardly have more than a few summers experience. I doubt you are as indispensable as you make yourself out to be.”

Kal looked down at a box identical to the one possessed by the priest from yesterday resting on her desk. “Open that.”

The priestess did as asked then hesitated for a moment, realizing what she had done. Glaring up at him, her expression showed her ire at obeying his command.

“I took down an underground slave trade in a city east of here. I also bested its leader who was in possession of enchanted armor and weapons.”

The woman’s eyes flicked to the box, her surprise quickly turning into a scowl. “How much help did you have?”

“One other, and she was there to keep the girls we rescued calm.” Kal waited until she checked the box again before continuing. “I’m not totally certain how your hierarchy works, but you must be able to use the spell where a huge column of flame pours down on your enemy.”

“Flame strike, yes I know it.”

He leaned over. “I’ve stood in the middle of that spell and walked away without singeing a hair on my head. Ask yourself if someone who can do that will increase your chances of coming home safely if things go wrong.” When she didn’t react Kal stood up straight again. “I’m staying at the Gilded Sword Inn by the southern entrance if you change your mind,” he said before stepping around his chair and making his way toward the door.

If he were older, she might think he was a mage. Since that was impossible, he must have some artifact that protected him from one of the clergy’s most powerful offensive spells. If she could get her hands on whatever that item was along with the bag of holding...

“Be at the western gate an hour after sunrise. You will need a horse and provisions for four days,” she called out as her assistant opened the door for him.

The man turned and bowed. “Thank you, Revered Mother. Please have an employment contract drawn up for me to sign in the morning. Have a wonderful day,” he said before stepping out the door.

Elden ground her teeth together in anger after the door closed behind him. The glow from the box indicating that he actually waned her to have a good day only aggravated her even more. Her pride as a priestess demanded that she be in control of situations concerning those lower than her, yet somehow that man managed to put her in a position of weakness. She thought to use the map he needed against him, but his quick refusal to accompany her group caught her off guard. She never really gained the upper hand afterward. The realization that he left without being dismissed only made things worse.

Her jaw was beginning to hurt from being clenched for so long. She needed to calm down, she needed to think. The priestess slammed the lid of the box down and pushed her chair back from her desk.

“Boy!” she barked startling the young man by the door. Slipping a foot out of her white leather sandal, she put it up on her desk. “Pleasure me,” she growled, pulling the gusset of her panties to the side. She used her heel to brush a small piece of cloth away from a crystal orb embedded in the table.

The young man locked the door and turned around to see the air shimmer faintly as the soundproofing enchantment activated. The fear on his face as he approached contrasted sharply with the tent in the front of his robes.

Pointing at him, she flicked her finger upward. Blushing in embarrassment, he stopped and pulled his initiate’s robes over his head. Taking a moment to fold them neatly, he placed them in the chair recently vacated by the other man. Dropping to his knees, he crawled the rest of the way over to her as she often demanded.

The priestess leaned back in her chair and let out a contented sigh as her toy’s tongue began working over the folds of her sex. She didn’t need him to get naked, Elden simply enjoyed seeing how hard she made him. Occasionally, the woman wondered how she got lucky enough to find such a submissive man who also sported a nice-sized cock. Not that she’d ever let him know that.

“Keep your hands off that tiny dick of yours, you’ll be licking up any messes you make,” she snapped at him. She smiled when she felt him nod without losing contact with her pussy. That ‘tiny dick’ was the only one that had been inside her for months and filled her wonderfully, though she was starting to get that itch again where he was going to spend an hour or two licking her bottom before giving her ass a thorough pounding.

Letting a small moan escape her lips, she decided that this was exactly what she needed before dealing with the cartographers. Normally, none but the high priest, priestess or the King could get their hands on a map of the Lantaran Plains, but she knew the weakness of one of the cartographers. She needed to be very relaxed and calm when she went up to meet him.

With a growl, she grabbed her toy by the hair and pulled him harshly against her sex, suddenly angry again at the things she was going to do for that man.


Cum bubbled up into the priestess’s cleavage as the map-maker grunted over top of her, his prick unloading its contents into the tight channel made by Elden pressing her breasts together. As he withdrew, she plastered a fake smile of excitement on her face and looked up as she began rubbing his spend over her tits and neck. The man’s cock tried desperately to come back to life as he watched. When her show was done and her breasts tucked back into the fabric of her robes, she held out her hand.

“Same time next week?” he asked, giving her the scroll case containing the map.

“And the week after, and the week after...” she said with a coy smile as she stood up.

“Maybe I’ll convince you to spread those beautiful legs for me.”

“Sorry, not going to happen. There’s only one man who gets to do that,” she said and quickly suppressed a moment of shock as she realized the truth of that statement.

“Just don’t hold it against me if I keep trying,” he growled appreciatively as he watched her make her way to the door.

She stopped and ran a finger up her thigh through the slit in her robes. Hooking the fabric she pulled it up, giving him the faintest glimpse of her ass before letting it fall. “I’d be insulted if you didn’t,” she said, casting him a sultry look before stepping out the door.

Elden made it back to her carriage before letting out a howl of frustration. Three more times she’d have to suffer through that man sliding his dick between her tits and three more times she’d walk out of there wearing his cum like it was lotion. Even then he nearly didn’t agree, demanding a couple of turns inside her sex instead. How was she supposed to know that the inner geography of the Death Plains was such a closely guarded secret?

Once her fit of rage was over, she directed the carriage driver to take them back to the western cathedral. Stitting back down, she saw her assistant staring at her, in shock from her outburst.

“Pull the blinds, cock out, lay down across the seat,” she commanded.

He was so startled by the unexpected request it took a moment to get moving. Within seconds he was lying across the other seat with his robes pulled up and prick pointing toward the roof of the carriage, magical lights by each of the doors illuminating him instead of sunlight.

Slipping off her panties she tossed them over onto his chest. “Wet it.”

Hiding his surprise at how soaked they were, he smeared her juices over his cock with the small piece of fabric until it glistened in the low light. Elden spun around in the carriage and quickly sat down on his cock. Getting him lined up as fast as possible was a necessity. Other times they played this game an inopportune bump had left one or both of them in a great deal of pain. If he was already pointed where he needed to go and they hit a bump, getting hilted so suddenly was still uncomfortable but in a fun way.

“Don’t cum in me,” she growled. The feeling of being stretched and filled was already relaxing her. Despite her lack of interest in the cartographer, she reveled her power over men. The look of adoration on his face as he fucked her tits had left her extremely aroused.

The young man groaned in frustration. He had yet to make it through one of these trips while abiding by his mistress’s demand.

Ignoring the gasps and groans of the man beneath her as he tried to maintain control over the bumpy city streets, she looked at the scroll case in her hand. Contrary to the small moans of pleasure escaping her from the feel of her assistant’s cock inside her, she frowned at the nondescript brown tube. As much as she hated what she just agreed to, Elden couldn’t shake the feeling it would be worth it in the end.

She smiled and leaned back as the carriage reached the small section where they were trying out using bricks for the roadway. She loved this part of the trip.

The young man beneath her groaned in despair and only a few seconds later he filled his mistress with his seed. Like every other time, she refused to move or even acknowledge that he had just cum, other than a grunt of disappointment when she felt the first spurt. He clawed at the seats of the transport as the head of his cock became extremely sensitive, the rough road beneath them keeping the stimulation at a painful level. As much as he loved his mistress, he hated this part of the trip.


“So, are you going to the market?” asked Ria from his shoulder. Her appearance still got a couple of occasional looks, but magic was much more common in Lantaris with the prevalence of the church and she didn’t draw the crowds like in the smaller towns.

Kal chuckled, “Are you so disappointed with me after last night that you’re already trying to pawn me off on another woman?” He immediately winced as she backhanded his earlobe.

“It sounded like she was looking forward to another night with you. If your trip to the plains runs long, then she might not get a chance. Besides, you haven’t gotten to invite her to Telsin.”

“I was thinking that I would avoid hoarding all of the women I sleep with in one place and here you are suggesting just that.”

“I love you Kal, but you can be amazingly dense sometimes.”

The mage sighed, “Now what did I miss.”

“The part where she won’t be able to continue being a merchant after her father passes. When that happens, she’ll be looking for someplace to settle down. Your city in the sky is going to need lots of people when things get moving, better to have them nearby already instead of crippling Telsin by taking half their population. I doubt she’ll have to worry about it for a couple of years. From your description, her father was looking pretty spry.”

“You have a point, but things won’t be ready until months after I get back, maybe even years. Most of the trades are already represented, it won’t help if I flood the town with people who have nothing to do. Granted, Telsin doesn’t have a town merchant. That might be a great idea if it weren’t for Perra doing all of the negotiating for the town.”

“So ... are you heading to the market?”

“I was honestly looking forward to another night with you, but it seems you have other plans.”

“Being big like that tires me out and it’s exciting watching you with someone new.”

“I have a feeling there’s more to it than that.”

“You’re right, I’m worried about how my body is absorbing your seed. It’s not going into my bag and I haven’t noticed any increase in the will-o’-wisp’s energy I have stored. You aren’t the first of my masters I’ve played around with and that’s never happened before. Anything they left inside me was automatically stored. Until we know more, you may have to go without the big me and you don’t sound very interested in the smaller me.”

“Give me time on that, it was one of my major hang-ups before. I just can’t bring myself to imagine your tiny body wrapped around me, no matter how much it stretches.”

“Don’t like the idea of waking up to a good morning blowjob and seeing your dick running all the way through me and sticking out of my pussy instead of in?”

A young man passing by looked over at the sprite in shock. Kal took notice but kept walking. “Maybe we should save this conversation for when we are alone and not walking down a busy street,” he suggested.

Ria chuckled in embarrassment as she looked back and sheepishly waved at the man who had stopped and stood staring at them. “Yeah, you might be right,” Ria said, turning back around as they walked around a corner. She smiled wide and threw her hands up in the air in triumph. “The market!”

“We’re just here to see what kinds of things we might find useful for the trip tomorrow. Besides, I need to get a new pack since you gave away the last one.”

“Suuuure you are,” said Ria, her voice dripping with sarcasm. “You realize you just said that to your bag of holding. Right?”

Kal refused to look at her as they made their way into the crowded bazaar.


Jamus stared in the direction of the man with the sprite on his shoulder long after they were out of sight. He just couldn’t shake the idea that he had seen him before.

One of the city folk bustling around him nudged his shoulder, mumbling an apology as they passed by and snapping the squire out of his reverie. Shaking his head, Jamus started making his way toward the inner city once again. He needed to get back to the Academy before noon or Sir Balthus might assign him to assist the soldiers on the outer wall again. He really didn’t know how they did it, the job was insanely boring. Unfortunately for him, it was punishment, so he didn’t even get paid for it.

The clergy may be a lusty bunch because of the goddesses’ teachings but the Order of the Lion’s Shield was strictly military and frowned upon bending a scullery maid over a barrel of apple cider. Sir Balthus was kind enough to stick him on wall duty for a week instead of the ten lashes he was supposed to receive. He’d best not be late getting back. He didn’t want to miss his opportunity for lunch before afternoon training and he especially didn’t want to disappoint his master again.


“What?!” said the woman, dragging Kal by the arm to the back of the stall and out of earshot from her father. “Like hell I’m going to take my panties off and give them to you out here in front of everyone!” she said in hushed tones while glaring fiercely at the mage.

“I didn’t say you needed to take them off. You can just say it out loud that you are giving them to me,” said Kal, grinning wide.

She was disappointed yesterday when he didn’t come find her and ecstatic a moment ago when he walked up to her stall. But she wasn’t quite sure what to make of this game he was playing. Probably some silly thing about whatever was inside her undergarments belonging to him now. She certainly hoped not, or this tryst she was looking forward to was never going to happen.

“Fine, my panties now belong to you,” she deadpanned.

He leaned in close making her breath catch in her throat. “You can get them back them at the Gilded Sword Inn later tonight.”

The moment of excitement from him being so close was shattered by confusion. “Eh?”

Kal turned around and began walking away. “Ria, retrieve what’s mine,” he said.

The woman looked on as a small glowing sprite appeared on his shoulder facing back toward her. The tiny avatar waved a hand and the merchant’s daughter let out a screech of surprise as things suddenly became very drafty down below. A small speck of light escaped from under the skirt of her bright purple dress and chased after the retreating man before diving into a pouch tied to his belt.

At first, she was furious the man just stole her panties, but her anger faded quickly. A few seconds later she walked over to help a customer. She quickly realized the light breeze on her sex created by her dress would act as a constant reminder of what was going to happen tonight. A secret smile crept onto her face, her day just got a lot more interesting.


“Still not going to tell me your name?” asked Kal, running a finger down the woman’s arm as she laid on the bed in front of him.

“Nope,” said the merchant’s daughter, pressing her back into his chest and sighing contentedly.

“That’s not fair, you know mine,” he teased.

“It was an accident!” cried Ria from her perch up on the headboard.

Kal and the woman chuckled for a moment before the woman shook her head. “I’m still not going to tell you. As much as I appreciate you telling me about your hometown, I won’t be taking you up on that offer either.”

Kal stiffened slightly, this was unexpected. “Why not?”

“Because, ‘Kal, Wizard of the Unflagging Cock,’ if I were to come to your little town then I would end up sitting around waiting for you and when you finally arrived I would be just one of the women vying for your attention. I don’t want that. I want a husband who only has eyes for me and won’t look at another woman.”

“There are other men in the town. Good men who...” the mage trailed off as the woman shook her head again.

“Not after this, Kal. I could never live so close to you knowing I could have this and be able to settle for one of your neighbors.”

“Surely I haven’t made that much of an impression.”

The woman smiled, “Since my father and I went out on the road, all the men I’ve been with saw me as little more than a warm wet hole. In fairness, they were just cocks with a man attached as far as I was concerned.” She turned her head so she could look at him out the corner of her eye. “You have more women than you can handle, so it’s not just my quim you’re after. You’ve picked out a place for me in this town you are making, so I can be nearby and have a place to ply my trade. You want me. Even though you have all these women, you still want me, and for more than just warming your bed. That leaves an impression, Kal the Wizard, a very deep one.”

Feeling how tense he was behind her, she sighed heavily and threw her legs over the side of the bed. “I suppose I’ve ruined things now,” she said, standing. “I brought some extra silvers, just in case. I’ll get myself another room.” Making her way over to the chair her dress was lying on, she picked it up and began figuring out which side was which.

Kal shared a quick look with Ria before bounding out of bed and wrapping his arms around her. She tensed for a moment then relaxed into him, tossing the dress over the back of the chair. “I figured I’d made you mad,” she mumbled.

The mage chuckled. “I’ve been spoiled these last few years. Getting rejected isn’t something I’ve had to deal with a whole lot. I think Telsin will be poorer without you, but it’s your choice and I’ll respect that. Come back to bed.”

She hesitated for a moment before nodding. A short time later they had resumed their previous positions.

They laid there in silence for another minute before Kal spoke up.

“Wizard of the Unflagging Cock. I like that!”


Figuring that this might be their only time together, the woman made full use of Kal’s rejuvenation spell and his ability to heal her when she got sore. She woke him a few more times during the night for a little bit of fun and he did the same to her. By the time morning came, Kal was feeling a bit tired from lack of sleep. He still had enough energy to leave the woman sprawled across the bed, smiling as she dozed, her legs splayed out and sex dripping the proof of their morning tryst.

He picked up the horse he purchased yesterday from a nearby stable and headed toward the meeting point just outside the western gate. On the way, he wondered if he might be able to tie himself to the saddle and nap on the hoof once they set out.

Kal hoped for a boring start to this errand but that only lasted until he read his ‘employment contract.’ He immediately noticed a clause where if he were to die then his property would be remanded to the church, Priestess Elden in specific. Behind his back, he drew the spell to lift the ink off parchment and made some small changes to the document. Now, only what was left on or around his person after he died became the property of the church. Though he still didn’t know if Perra’s mark below his own on Ria’s bag worked, the avatar had been instructed to gather all his items before returning to Perra. In short, nothing would be left for the church to claim and this wouldn’t hand over his property back in Telsin either.

The priestess was livid when she noticed the change while being confused about how he managed to alter the document without her noticing. She calmed when he explained that it essentially protected his property back home, but she would get the items she wanted. Elden was none too happy about having her greediness called out in such a manner but couldn’t respond without telling a bald-faced lie.

There was another small hiccup when she demanded oaths of secrecy, and he demanded one in return.

“You are not to tell anyone of my items or abilities. I don’t want people snooping around in my affairs because of someone’s loose lips.”

“You certainly seem to think you’re important, don’t you,” said one of the other adventurers the priestess spoke about. His dark gray cloak and the various daggers and throwing knives he sported marked him as a thief. The other person with them was a tall woman carrying a zweihander currently strapped to her saddle though the wide leather shoulder belt she wore looked to have attachment points its back for the scabbard. The large sword seemed at odds with the studded leather armor she wore. Kal expected someone using such a slow and heavy weapon to wear something more substantial but she appeared to favor the extra mobility of the lighter armor.

“Just trying to protect those I care about,” he replied.

“Whatever,” said the thief. “I’ll swear to both of your damn oaths if it means we can be done with this and I can be away from this god-forsaken city.”

“The goddess has not—”

“Stuff it, priestess,” snarled the thief. “The oath I took was to help you with this problem and keep you safe until we got back to the city. It said nothing about being nice to you or having to listen to your religious horseshit.”

“Hey,” the fighter called out, getting everyone’s attention though she was looking at the thief. “The fuck are you doin’. You don’t piss off the cleric.”

“Normally you’d be right, but these fuckers were gonna cut off my hands and let me bleed to death.”

“You were the one who got caught, the punishment here is well known,” said the fighter.

“I’m still certain that the master of the thieves’ guild set me up. Even so, let me pay a fine or do some jail time but fuck’s sake you don’t need to kill me over it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.