The Runesmith Chronicles: Searching for the Sky - Cover

The Runesmith Chronicles: Searching for the Sky

Copyright© 2019 by BluDraygn

Chapter 25

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Book 2 - Kal sets out after Ikuno's disappearance and his first major challenge has him infiltrating the monstergirl slave trade to save a captured dog girl. But that's just the beginning...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Magic   Fiction   High Fantasy   Light Bond   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting  

“What is your problem?” asked the vixen.

Sera seethed with barely contained rage as she watched the mage mercilessly slam his cock into the rabbit girl.

Kal called Ria as soon as he got near where his pants lay on the floor inside the tent. He pulled out of the doe and had the sprite retrieve some gondas weed. He then firmly gripped the head of his cock with his hand, denying the woman a chance to mount him again until she had eaten one of the bitter leaves. From the look on Kal’s face as the rabbit chewed and swallowed the contraceptive plant, restraining himself was extremely difficult.

“I’m his lover,” spat the gorgon, “he should have turned to me once he got free of that bitch’s scent.”

“She’s a doe, not a bitch,” Velt corrected, earning a sharp look from Sera. “You should settle down and enjoy the show. For the next hour or so you and I could pull him off her and pin him down and he’d ignore us. Right now, he can’t help that she’s the only woman he wants to be inside. After an hour, he’ll stay hard but won’t be fixated on Graff anymore and we can have a turn.”

Sera turned her glare to the vixen, “We?”

“Yes ‘We.’ You said you were one of many mates. Were you planning on keeping him all to yourself.”

“He has me. He doesn’t need you or the rabbit.”

“Oh, honey. You have no idea what you are saying.” Velt sat down a little way from the grunting and moaning couple. “When I’m in heat I just need a man to shoot inside me and I’m good for a time before needing it again.” She waved a hand toward the rabbit who was reveling in Kal’s rough treatment, “When she’s like this she can go all day and night, so her scent makes her husband do the same.”

“Why are you telling me this? You already said he will stay hard until tomorrow.”

“I did, but he will be wanting to spend that time inside one of us.” The vixen looked over at the mage, “Actually, I’m not sure with him. Other men we’ve caught couldn’t think at all for this first hour, but he’s awake. I hope he’s still wanting a go with me in a little while. Our last male was early this spring. He stayed with us for nearly a week before he started praying to some goddess for forgiveness whenever he wasn’t sleeping. We finally let him go, a man gets dangerous when his mind snaps,” she said with a frown as an unpleasant memory came to mind.

“You kept him hostage?” Realizing that Kal and the rabbit were going to be at this for a while she sat down next to the fox.

“How else are we supposed to keep a husband? I bring them whatever I hunt while Graff finds them veggies to keep them healthy. I even learned how to make a fire and cook so they wouldn’t need to eat raw meat. The entire time they’re with us they have their choice of wherever they want to put their cocks. I don’t like it in the ass nearly as much as Graff but if my husband wants to put it in there then it’s all his.” Her voice fell, “I just wish it would guarantee they would stay.”

Velt gave the gorgon a look of suspicion. “How have you never had to worry about keeping a man?”

Sera thought briefly about her experiences prior to Kal’s arrival. “That’s none of your business,” she snapped, her serpents hissing quietly in the vixen’s direction.

“Fine,” said the fox-girl, leaning away, “I was just curious since you acted like this was all new.”

The gorgon sighed and looked over at Kal. She had to admit it was kind of arousing watching him as a fine sheen of sweat glinted off him in the firelight. Graff ruined the moment with a particularly loud squeal, drawing Sera’s attention. Snarling, she looked away.

“How do his other mates deal with your jealousy?” asked Velt.

“I’m not jealous!” Sera shouted at the other woman.

Kal’s voice came through gritted teeth and his hips slowed slightly. “Yes, you are, Sera. Even I can see it.”

“I thought your enchantment was supposed to protect you from things like this!”

“It did. It’s why I can even talk with you right now. But it only clears my mind and protects me from hazards. It doesn’t stop a mating scent’s effects on my body.”

“Then why are you stuck like this?” she said, getting more upset that he hadn’t even stopped thrusting to speak with her.

Kal gave her an apologetic look, “I’m not really stuck. It’s more like I don’t want to do anything else at the moment.”

Yelling in frustration, the gorgon jumped up and stomped out of the tent.

Without Sera and the fox’s conversation to distract him, Kal pressed into Graff and flooded her sex, setting the woman off yet again. Her orgasms weren’t very intense, but she recovered and built to the next one quickly. He lost count how many times the doe’s body tightened up as a small burst of moisture from her sex kept everything slick. He was starting to understand how the woman could have sex for an entire day without hurting herself or her partner.

He pulled out of the rabbit-girl and the woman kicked her legs up into the air, dislodging Ria who had been lying on Graff’s lower belly watching the action. She then propped herself up with her hands on her back and elbows on the floor. Perra had done something similar when she was trying to conceive.

“Ria,” he said as he caught his breath, “go keep an eye on her, please.”

“Will do,” she replied, a speck of light floated from her bag and took up a position in her path to the exit. Her body brightened as she ran into it, the wisps of light becoming more pronounced as she flew through the door.

“You only have until the sensitivity goes away before you’re back at it,” said the fox.

Kal sighed, “One of my lovers warned me of this but I don’t think I believed her until now. She was a slave and said when new humans joined the slavers, they’d spend their first few hours with whichever of the dog-girls was in heat until they got used to the scent. The slaver’s doorman was probably one of the most disgusting men I ever met but the wolf thought that his awful smell was what kept customers from going lust crazy.”

Velt shook her head, “Men don’t have nearly the same reaction to my scent as the dumb bunny over there.”

The doe pouted, “I’m not dumb.”

Velt smiled, “No, you aren’t. But when you are in heat you think with your pussy first. Look at what you are doing. You know as well as I what those leaves you ate are for.”

Graff let her feet fall back to the floor, “I know. I’m just hoping they didn’t work,” she said sadly.

The vixen turned back to Kal, “Is your snakey friend like this with your other mates?”

The mage looked toward the tent’s exit. “She’s only met one of them. But no, she’s never acted like this before.”

“She said that you love her and that she should be the one taking care of you. I don’t think she understands that you don’t have much of a choice right now.”

“Make no mistake, I have a choice. I could toss both of you out and just deal with the consequences.” Kal glared down at the rabbit-girl, “If I didn’t understand that you were just following your nature, I would have done just that. Had you told me you were in heat and asked for my help we could both be enjoying this a lot more.”

His prick had only softened slightly after finishing in the rabbit and he looked down as it came back to full hardness. Curious, Kal looked over the vixen’s naked body. Noticing his stare, the fox posed for him with her legs slightly apart.

“Her scent really does keep me fixated on her, doesn’t it?” he said, frowning. He didn’t feel the slightest urge to accept Velt’s blatant offer.

The fox closed her legs and sighed in disappointment. She knew there was no chance to pull the human’s attention away from the rabbit-girl but was still annoyed it didn’t work. “For the first hour, yes.” As she stood up, thick fur sprouted from everywhere on her body but her face. “I’ll go see if I can talk some sense into your friend until you can look at someone else besides our horny little bunny.”

“I should be doing that,” said Kal, frowning and forcing himself to not look over at the doe.

Making her way out of the tent, she called out over her shoulder, “Yes, but your body has other ideas, take care of that first.”

Kal turned to Graff and was about to speak when she interrupted, “I’m sorry.”

The mage’s anger drained away upon seeing the earnest look on her face, but didn’t vanish completely. “We’ll talk later, up on your knees.”

The rabbit gave him a slight nod before rolling over. Presenting herself to him, she looked back at the human with a smile of anticipation.


Velt didn’t need to go far, the sound of the gorgon’s sobs quickly led the fox to where she was sitting and hugging her knees to her chest at the base of a tree.

“Go away,” said Sera without lifting her head from her arms. One hand held the partial body of the snake that was hanging limply on her shoulder earlier.

“I’m sorry about your friend there. I’m guessing Graff had something to do with it?”

“It will grow back in a few weeks.”

“Like a lizard’s tail? That sounds handy. Is it just the hair or do other parts grow back too?”

She lifted her head enough to glare at the vixen, “Just my hair. I’ve never lost a finger or anything, so I don’t know about the rest of me.”

Picking a tree near the gorgon, Velt sat down and leaned back against it.

“He said you’ve never acted like this.”

“I told you to go away.”

“I can’t do that. Your man is in there pounding the hell out of my woman while you are out here pissed as hell. I know some of those snakes on your head are poisonous and I need to be sure you aren’t going to use them on her.”

Sera put her head back down, “Kal would never forgive me if I killed her.” Peeking at the fox with one eye, she growled, “Not that the thought didn’t cross my mind.”

“That’s what worries me, and is worrying your man as well I think.”

“If he’s so damn worried then maybe he should fight a little harder, stop fucking the rabbit, and come out here himself.” She held up the body of the snake, “He didn’t even stop to check on me. He just ran outside so he could put his dick in...” the gorgon sighed and tossed the dead serpent out into the woods, “If he’d stopped and healed me, she might not be dead.”

Resting her head on her arms again, a sob shook her body. “He said he loved me.”

“Oh, honey, that hasn’t changed. He said himself that he should be the one out here before I left.”

“Then why isn’t he here?!” she yelled without lifting her head.

“You aren’t giving enough credit to the strength of Graff’s scent. Rabbits have some of the strongest mating scents of all the monster girls. If you had picked a spot downwind of your tent, you and I would already have our head buried in each other’s crotches.” Sera’s head came up to stare at the vixen in surprise. “Yes, it’s powerful enough to work on women too, though it isn’t nearly as effective.”

She looked up, “If it’s so strong then I think Kal would have mentioned them.”

“Rabbit monster girls are rare. Unfortunately, they get really dumb when they go into heat. It’s as though there was some kind of trade-off between their intelligence and the strength of their ability to attract a mate. This also includes doe mothers, which means more than normal never make it to adulthood. To make up for it, they normally have twins.

“I can’t let her go too far away or she might walk up to a man with a sword threatening to kill her in hopes of getting pregnant. Most of the rabbit-girls you see will be part of a pair, like Graff and I. She gets us the occasional male and I keep her safe when she’s in heat. It’s not perfect, but it works, and I love her.”

“It hardly sounds like she loves you back if she’s leaving you behind to steal someone else’s man.”

Velt chuckled and shook her head, “She had to this time. Her heat took hold of her and I wouldn’t let her approach you two yesterday. My nose is more sensitive than hers, not that she cared beyond smelling a male. I didn’t know what you were but I knew you weren’t human. It’s never been an issue before, but I don’t feel right trying to get with another girl’s husband. Graff kind of broke the ice so I’d appreciate it if you’d let me have a little fun before you two go on your way.”

“Why bother asking me? We told you: He’s not mine. I’m his.”

“He still loves you and Graff still loves me even if they are both in there fucking around. Though I have to say, with a cock like that I may have some competition. Anyway, what you think and feel matters to him, so I’m asking you before I ask him.”

Sera laid her head back on her arms but with her head turned so she could speak to the fox-girl. “I don’t understand. You just asked to do what your rabbit friend is doing right now. While I feel it’s unnecessary because he has me, it doesn’t upset me like it does with her.”

“That’s easy,” Velt replied, “she took what wasn’t hers, then when he got his wits about him her mating scent made him choose her over you. You have every right to be mad at her. I just want you to keep in mind that she doesn’t have much more control over what she is doing right now than your man. If she wasn’t in the midst of her heat she would never have done such a thing and you wouldn’t even know I exist.”

“You seem like a nice person but I wish I didn—”

She was interrupted by the sound of the canvas door getting whipped open as someone ran through it.

“Sera!? Sera!?” yelled Graff. The gorgon scowled upon hearing it wasn’t Kal.

“Over here!” the vixen called out, earning another sharp look from Sera.

The rabbit-girl made it to them in two large hops then slid in the leaves coating the ground as she tried to stop. Looking about for the gorgon, she threw herself on the ground at the woman’s feet close enough that her long ears brushed Sera’s shins.

“I’m sorry!” the doe shouted into the ground as she prostrated herself.

“What are you doing Graff?” asked the vixen.

The rabbit looked up, “The man is mad at me. He said he won’t do anything else until I apologize to ‘Sera.’”

“Do you even know what you are apologizing for?” the gorgon asked.

The rabbit thought for a moment, “‘Cuz I was bad?”

“Aaaand?” prompted Velt.

There was a longer pause this time, “Because she loves her human and I took him away.”

“Would you like it if someone took me away?” asked the fox.

The doe stared at the ground, “No.” A few seconds later she looked back up. This time she was looking at Sera with tears in her eyes. “I’m sorry,” she repeated.

“You’re making it very hard to keep hating you,” Sera grumbled. “Come get us whenever this first hour is up so we can figure out a plan for the next day.”

Instead of replying, Graff looked uncertainly between the two women.

“She’s accepting your apology, dumb bunny. Now get back inside, his downtime should be over soon,” said Velt, shooing the rabbit back toward the tent.

“Thank you!” the doe said excitedly before jumping to her feet and bounding back to the magical shelter. Her body reverted to its more human form as she stepped back inside.

Sera watched as Graff left then turned back to Velt, “She seems almost childlike.”

The fox nodded, “Her judgment is very much on the level of a child’s right now. I’m thankful she’s only like this while in heat, I don’t think I could have stayed with her if she was always like this.” The vixen sighed, “Sometimes I wish she would get pregnant, two years of not having to deal with this would be a blessing.”

“Why hasn’t she?”

“Mainly me. I come from a small community of fox-girls far to the south of here. We knew of the plant humans call gondas weed. Unfortunately, most of the men Graff and I have run across have been ruffians, none of which were worthy of giving either one of us children.”

“I’m surprised that a bandit wouldn’t be more interested in the life you two offer.”

Velt sighed, “I agree, but up here the men are convinced that monster girls are going to steal their souls through sex or some nonsense. They enjoy it at the beginning, but they all run away after a time. It isn’t like south of the plains where a couple of the town’s hunters pick up a suitable man, he has his every need taken care of for a week or two as we all use him to take care of our urges, then send him on his way with a smile and wave.”

“A thief I know ... wait ... you said you were from south of the plains?”

A smile came across the fox’s face, “It’s where I got my name. The plains extend almost to the southern ocean and my clan lived about a day’s travel from the southern edge. I spent as much time as I could out in the grasslands growing up. Eventually, I said goodbye to my clan and set out to see what I could find out on the prairie.

“I wandered the plains for about a year, wintering in the large patches of woodland you occasionally find out there. I wasn’t far from here when a group of humans on horses chased me over a wall and into the forest. I ran for a long time after they stopped chasing me. A couple of weeks later I was hunting some food and ran across Graff. That was five years ago, and we’ve been together ever since.”

Sera’s expression twisted as though she just ate something sour. Her desire to help Kal on his quest blossomed even as the idea of spending weeks or even months traveling with the fox and rabbit spiked her jealousy. The warring emotions showed plainly on her face.

A slight pressure on her shoulder made the gorgon look over.

“You have to tell him, so he can ask her,” said the sprite.

“I know,” she replied, “but I don’t want to.”

“Ask me what?” asked Velt.

Sera sighed heavily before speaking. “The place we are going is out on the plains. Since it’s closer to the far side, we are going over and around the grasslands before entering because Kal isn’t familiar with the dangers out there. We could cut weeks off our travel if we had a guide...”


Kal felt the change in his mind as the pressure to continue having sex with Graff finally faded.

He was lying on the bed in the guest room as the rabbit sat atop his prick facing toward his feet and ground her way to her umpteenth orgasm. The mage tapped her on the shoulder.

“Off,” he commanded.

The rabbit-girl let out a plaintive wail. “I don’t want tooo,” she said without slowing her hips.

He could just lift her off and toss her to the side but that wouldn’t keep her from continuing to try having sex with him. He had a better idea, he just couldn’t believe he was doing it on purpose.

Lying back, he closed his eyes and thought about Ria’s normal, tiny body.

The woman squealed in surprise as the cock inside her suddenly vanished. Spinning around, she saw that it hadn’t actually disappeared, the man’s prick was just tiny. “How—”

Kal glared at her, “When I tell you to stop, you stop right then and there. Understood?”

The doe’s eyes flicked between the human’s face and tiny penis multiple times before she finally nodded.

“Good, because I don’t like doing that one bit,” he said as his cock returned to normal size. “Go and get the other two, you and I are done for now.”

He watched the pouting rabbit leave the room to do as she was asked then let his head fall back onto the pillow. The mage was still trying to figure out what was going on with Sera and why she had reacted so strongly to the rabbit girl. When telling her of his exploits in Lantaris she had seemed mildly disappointed but understanding, except for being genuinely excited about his and Ria’s relationship progressing. The gorgon also didn’t have any issues with Falma and was happy to let the fighter join them once she and the sprite had their night together. So why the sudden raging jealousy toward Graff?

Kal gritted his teeth as he threw his legs over the side of the bed. The mental insistence to have sex with the rabbit was gone but the urge to put his dick somewhere warm, tight, and wet was still burning bright in his mind. He guessed that it had to do with the doe’s pheromones, but he now had a strong aversion to the feel of air on his dick. Ignoring the sensation as best he could, he picked up his shirt and cloak before going out to collect his discarded pants.

The girls walked in as he was trying to find the least painful way to tuck his erection into his trousers so he could fasten them. A feeling that bordered on pain was building in his groin. Stroking himself for a moment made it recede briefly but the feeling of rough cloth covering his cock had the opposite effect. With a growl, the mage finally gave up and stripped the pants off, tossing them toward the door to his bedroom. Turning toward the women, he stood there naked with his arms crossed.

Velt peeled her eyes from Kal’s cock to glance at Sera and Ria, who was sitting on the gorgon’s shoulder “You’re getting that every night? Lucky bitch.”

Sera’s eyes darted to the vixen, the sharp retort on her lips vanishing upon seeing he fox’s smile.

“She may be getting this for the next day as well. Now that I’m done with the rabbit I think it would be best if you two left,” he said nodding toward the vixen and doe. “Sera was correct when she said she can take care of my needs until this wears off.”

“You may want to wait on that, Kal. Velt grew up near the grasslands and lived by herself out there for a year,” said the gorgon.

“As nice as a guide would be, we would have to bring her back home.”

“Kal ... we will be heading back east anyway and we’re only a few days north of the road we will be taking.”

“Good point, but after how you reacted earlier, I’m not sure about inviting another woman into our party.”

Velt interrupted, “Two women. I won’t leave Graff by herself for that long.”

Kal looked over at Sera, “Would you be alright with having them both join us? Depending on how long it takes to cross the plains, find the tower, learn what I can and then come back they, could be with us for months. Knowing what I do about monster girls, I doubt they would be satisfied with having me so close and not being able to do anything.”

“Wait,” said Velt, “Graff, come outside. We need to talk.”

Sera watched the fox and rabbit leave before turning back to Kal. “Do you think you will ask her to help us?”

“I’m curious what your feelings are. You don’t like the doe already, so if you don’t think you can travel with her for that long or accept what she and I will be doing on the trip, then we will take the long way around.”

The gorgon shook her head, “You can’t do that Kal. This is your journey and your quest, not mine. I’m just your companion. You need to be the one to make this decision.”

The mage was taken aback by Sera’s words, “This ... this is our journey.”

“No, it’s not. It can’t be, because I don’t even know what it is I’m looking for.”

“I thought you were looking for a new home and were going to settle down in Telsin?”

“Did I say that?”

He thought for a moment, “No, I suppose you didn’t. I guess I assumed that was the plan.”

The gorgon looked toward the exit where they could hear the voices of the other two having a hushed yet very animated conversation. “Since we left the dwarves, you have been my home, Kal. Kuto and Ria both belonged there already while Falma and the merchant’s daughter were invited in. On the other hand, Graff is an invader, a burglar,” she said, turning back to him. “She came in and took you from me. Then, when you got your senses back, instead of coming back to me you left with her.” Her eyes shimmered with unshed tears, “That hurt, Kal. Seeing you walk away with her after telling me you love me yesterday hurt far more than I could have expected.”

“I understand, and I’m sorry,” he said. He opened his arms as if to embrace the upset gorgon but stopped when he realized he was still naked and sporting an unnaturally hard erection. Maybe that wasn’t the best idea given the circumstances. “I don’t know if this helps, but thoughts of you were what brought me back.” Kal blushed slightly, though he couldn’t understand why. What he was about to say seemed tame compared to some of the conversations they’d had over the past month. “What Graff and I did outside ... thinking about doing those things with you allowed the compatibility spell to take effect.” He took a little bit of solace in the slight flush reddening Sera’s cheeks. At least he wasn’t the only one. “I also want to say that I did try to get my attention off her. But after I finished the first time, I couldn’t find the desire to be with you or even Velt. It was like everything got transferred to the rabbit.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.