Bullied by My Stepbrothers - Cover

Bullied by My Stepbrothers

by Tiny Tommy

Copyright© 2019 by Tiny Tommy

Erotica Sex Story: A boy, his sister, and his mom are bullied by the new man of the house and his 4 sons. Spanking, exhibitionism and sex abound. The sex doesn't always start as consensual but often evolves there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Incest   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Small Breasts   .

My Mom married James when I was 12. My father had died two years earlier. He only had a small life insurance policy and our family had been struggling to get by. We moved in with James the day after the wedding. They never went on a honeymoon.

I had previously met my new stepbrothers a couple of times, including at the wedding. But the following weekend was the first time that I spent any significant amount of time with them. All four were older than me, anywhere from 6 months to 5 years older. All of them were considerably bigger than me. They were football players, I was in band. Aaron, the 3rd youngest of the boys was only a few months younger than Denise, but Purcell was in the same grade. All four of the boys had started school late to increase their advantage in sports.

We had our first family dinner together that Friday night. My sister Denise and I were used to serving ourselves food and starting to eat as soon as we sat down. We did the same thing that evening.

“You need a lesson in manners.” James barked looking directly at my sister.

I looked over and saw my Mom bite her lower lip and I knew trouble was coming. Mom and Dad had rarely spanked us. When they did it was a couple quick swats with the hand overtop of whatever clothes we were wearing.

“Denise, get those pants down and bend over that chair.”

“Just a minute dear.” My Mom spoke up.

“Yes Sarah?”

“You can’t expect a girl to take off her pants in front of all of these boys.”

“Your daughter were rude to everyone at the table so her punishment will be in front of everyone at the table. But it seems like your kids aren’t the only one in need of a lesson. You should never question your husband’s authority. Take off your dress and bend over the chair.”

The dress came off and my Mom was naked underneath. I learned later that James demanded that she dress that way. My step-brothers were all staring at my Mom. I’d never really thought about whether she was attractive, but I realized that she must be. She was in her early 30’s and kept herself in good physical shape. Her red hair hung down to her breasts. She had medium sized breasts, a tiny waist, and a rather large butt. The red hair between her legs matched her hair color.

James positioned the chair so that her bottom was displayed to everyone at the table. My Mom bent over it without protest or hesitation. I suspected even then that this wasn’t the first time James had spanked her.

James proceeded to give his new wife 20 whacks with the belt. Her entire bottom was covered in deep red marks. When he finished, she stood up, kissed his cheeks and apologized.

“I’m sorry dear. Thank you for correcting me.”

“Hurry up Denise, our food is getting cold.”

Denise pulled down her jeans and panties together. My sister is a redhead, just like Mom, except her bush wasn’t nearly as thick. Her butt was also significantly smaller. James turned her chair sideways so that my brothers and I only had a partial view of her backside. She got the same 10 swats that I did and cried pretty much the same too.

Spankings like these occurred for the next several years with too many to count and certainly to describe. My sister got spanked once or twice a week. On weekends that my step-brothers visited it was virtually guaranteed that she received at least one punishment in front of the family. I typically got spanked only once or twice a month, although I don’t think I was any more well-behaved than my sister. The surprising part to me was that my Mom got spanked in front of my step-brothers multiple times as well. It wasn’t every month, but I doubt two months passed without her being spanked at least once.

During the first two years, the step-brothers bullied Denise and I a little bit. Mostly they told lies to get us in trouble with their Dad so that we would get spanked. Or threaten to tell on us if we didn’t do their chores for them.

Denise’s 16th birthday marked a major change in the dynamics of our house. The step-brothers were all there for her party. James insisted that she wear a really nice dress. After we were done with cake and presents, James indicated that it was time to spank the birthday girl.

“Take off your panties, lift your dress, and bend over. Each of us will give you 16 swats for your 16 years. Youngest first. Tommy slap your sister’s bottom 16 times.”

My sister had lifted her dress above her waist and bent over with her hands on her knees. I could see her girl parts and was getting a boner. I alternated cheeks as I slapped her butt with my hand. I found it strangely gratifying and jerked off that night thinking about it.

My step-brothers were all bigger and stronger. Their strokes were much harder than mine. It was easy to see the hand marks that each of them left. Jeoffrey, the oldest, and Purcell, the next oldest, made sure to let their hand linger while they brushed their fingers against her cunt lips. It was obvious what they were doing, but James and my Mom stayed silent.

James is the oldest and he went last. He used a ping pong paddle and applied all 16 strokes with vigor. When he finished he whispered in both Jeoffrey and Sarah’s ears.

“Now that Denise is a woman, I’m going to introduce her to womanhood tonight. I want you and your brothers to keep Sarah occupied so that she isn’t worrying about her daughter.”

My step-brothers didn’t waste anytime humiliating my mother.

“Get undressed. We want to see that body of yours up close.”

“Can’t we go to the bedroom. I don’t want my son to see this.”

“Trust me, he is going to see just what a little slut his dear mommy is.”

“Please?”

“You need to listed to us, just like you listen to our Dad. Perhaps a session with the belt will remind you. Kneel on the table.”

“Aren’t you going to close the blinds? One of the neighbors could see.”

“You just went from 20 swats to 30. Any more objections?”

“No, please spank me like I deserve.”

“First you need to spread your legs wider.”

My mom was nearly in the splits as she knelt on the table. Her ass overhung the edge and even with the thick hair on her pussy, her lips were clear to see in this position. Jeoffrey swung the belt with all the gusto and authority that his Dad did.

SMACK! A welt appeared on my Mom’s ass.

“I want to hear you say, ‘Thank you sir, may I please have another.’ after each stroke. I’m not counting that one.”

SMACK!

“Thank you sir, may I please have another.”

This happened 29 more times, leaving my Mom’s ass and thighs a welted mess. I swear that Jeoffrey spanked harder than his Dad.

I watched as Jeoffrey dropped his jeans and pulled out a giant cock. I had seen my brothers change at the pool and knew that they had much larger dicks that I have. But I hadn’t seen how much bigger they would get when they were hard.

He mounted my Mom from behind while she still knelt on the table. His dick slid right into her waiting pussy. It wasn’t long before my Mom was moaning and begging him to fuck her harder.

Purcell turned to me, “She’s a bigger slut than we thought. Just wait until we start bringing some friends from school home to fuck her. Everyone you see at school will know your Mom is a cheap whore.”

“Beg my brothers to fuck you now.”

“Will the rest of you please fuck me too.”

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK. Jeoffrey gave my Mom 5 more swats with the belt.

“I said ‘beg’ not ‘ask’. Let’s try this again.”

“My slutty pussy needs more cock. Please, fuck your step-mom. I’m a black-cock slut and I need to have my pussy filled.”

“What about little Tommy?”

I hated being called Tommy. No one except my Grandma had called me Tommy since Kindergarten.

“I’d never feel his little dick. But he should keep watching and learn what it takes to really please a woman.”

“Your right, he should watch. But he has such a tiny dick, he should change clothes first.”

Changing his attention to me, “Tommy, get undressed. We are going to your sister’s room to pick out some new clothes for you.”

Jeoffrey picked out panties, an old training bra from the back of her dresser drawer, and her Easter dress.

“C’mon Tammy. Let’s get back to the party. If you are a good girl, I have a special treat in mind for you.”

We arrived back in the Dining Room just as Purcell was emptying his load into my Mom. Aaron was ready to enter her almost as soon as Purcell pulled out. Cum was dripping from my Mom’s pussy and starting to form a puddle on the floor.

From that day forward, Denise slept in James’ bed. If my step-brothers weren’t staying there, my Mom usually stayed with Denise and James. Otherwise she spent the night with my brothers.

Apparently my sister was the prize that James was waiting to claim. Their room was on the other side of the house, so I couldn’t hear anything. But after that night my sister wore dresses every day. Like Mom, she was only allowed panties during her period. Her breasts were much smaller than my Mom’s, but her nipples stood out even more. It was always more obvious that she wasn’t wearing a bra.

This day created a giant shift in family dynamics. My sister, Mom, and I were clearly James’ property. Instead of being “Mom”, my mother had now become a servant to my stepbrothers. That is how they treated her both in the bedroom and outside the bedroom.

This is also when I started being bullied. None of my stepbrothers wanted to look gay in front of the others so I was spared any direct male-on-male action. That didn’t mean that I escaped basic things like doing their homework and chores. I also watched a steady stream of my stepbrothers’ friends visit the house. They were allowed to watch, and sometimes participated in, the humiliations of my Mom and Sister.

That got much worse as my stepbrothers made friends in our neighborhood and with our classmates. The friends that my stepbrothers started bringing home were kids my sister and I saw every day at school. I had to stay in the room and watch as my sister, and often my Mom, would prepare and serve food to boys while they, my mom and sister not the boys, were naked. Inevitably something wasn’t done right and both females ended up getting a spanking with a belt in front of our classmates. I suspect that James had established some boundaries because none of the visitors was ever allowed to touch my sister. My mom wasn’t so fortunate. She was forced to give blow jobs to more teenage boys than I could ever count.

Most of the boys who came to the house were in my sister’s classes. I couldn’t imagine how bad it must have been for her. She couldn’t attend a class where at least one boy hadn’t seen her naked body, often seeing it being spanked with a belt. Plenty of her classmates took the liberty of swatting her hard on the ass as she walked past, confident that she wasn’t going to say anything. Because of her reputation, no one ever asked her out. That suited my stepdad just fine. He had no intention of sharing.

It was humiliating to watch my mom and sister being dominated in front of others, but nearly all of those were older boys. Very few people in my grade heard any rumors of what was happening. The rumors that they did hear were easily dismissed as exaggeration and bragging. My life was much better than my sister’s for the next 18 months. It seemed like the focus of the bullying shifted when Denise graduated high school.

Denise started at community college in the summer. James still slept with her and my Mom. My brothers still tormented her, but the stream of friends and classmates rapidly diminished. Life at home was much calmer until I started having relationships with girls.

My first serious girlfriend was Mary. She was the first girl that I french kissed, although I don’t think I was the first boy that she had tongue-kissed. It is great to be 15 and in love. You think it is going to last forever. Our homecoming dance was next month, so I obviously invited her. My mom, apparently at James’ demand, asked her to stop by our house for pictures before the dance. I had no idea what a big mistake that would be.

Mary wore a beautiful floral dress with spaghetti straps. The primary color was off-white, but the flowers were brilliant against that background. I had picked out a wrist corsage with red, pink and yellow roses framed by white baby’s breath. It went almost perfectly with her dress. James drove me to pick her up. We took a number of pictures at her parents before going back to our house. Our pictures began much the same.

It wasn’t long before Darnel entered the living room. He walked straight over to Mary and pushed me to the side.

“You might not know it yet, but you need a real man to make you happy.”

Darnel pushed Mary across the back of the sofa, raised her dress and pulled down her pink lace panties. I had jerked off thinking about what Mary’s body might look like, but I never imagined this situation. Mary had a thin covering a blonde hair on her cunt. It wasn’t thick or dark enough to hide anything; it was just enough to be obvious. Darnel pulled down his gym shorts, freeing what I could only guess was at least 10” of black cock.

Mary protested, but not as vehemently as I would have liked. She seemed enthralled by the large black penis. Darnel rubbed it between her pussy lips for a minute, maybe two, and then shoved it into Mary’s cunt. Apparently she wasn’t a virgin, because I didn’t see any blood. But she obviously had never experienced anything that large in her cunt. Mary screamed and Darnel could only fit the first couple inches inside her.

“Please stop! It’s too big. I can’t take it.”

“Relax bitch. It only hurts because you are fighting it.”

Darnel rocked back and forth very slowly. Gradually more and more of his thick shaft entered Mary’s cunt. I could see her dampness glistening against his black cock as he pulled out. Time was playing tricks on my mind, but it was probably only a minute before he was making balls-deep thrusts into my date’s cunt.

“Oh yes. Fuck me. Fuck me harder. Oh yes.”

Mary’s words slowly became unintelligible as they turned into moans. Soon she was screaming as Darnel fucked her even harder. Finally Darnel pulled out and came all over Mary’s ass. Some of the spray landed on her new dress.

Before Mary could get up, James stepped behind her and took off his pants. His cock might not have been any longer than his son’s, but it was certainly thicker. Mary’s pussy swallowed it whole on the first thrust. She pushed her hips back against him to make sure she got every bit of that cock.

I couldn’t believe that a little pussy could stretch so wide. Sure, I know that babies pass through there, but pregnant women are so much bigger than my tiny girlfriend. I was also heartbroken that she clearly enjoyed the large cocks inside her. I knew I could never compete with that.

Mary seemed to go to another place while James was fucking her. She drifted from one orgasm to the next. One big difference between Darnel and his dad was that James had stamina. He fucked Mary for what seemed like 15 minutes. I honestly couldn’t count the number of orgasms that Mary had because I wasn’t always clear when one ended and the next began.

Just like Darnel, my Stepdad pulled out and came on my date’s ass. Thick streams of cum ran between her legs and down her thighs. Mary stood up and put her panties back on. I was sure those panties were instantly drenched in cum, but that was the last time I would see anything on Mary’s body.

The whole time that Darnel and James were fucking my homecoming date, my Mom was taking pictures. Within weeks, I wished that I had copies of those pictures. Even though I hated my stepbrother and stepdad for what they had done, I was still turned on by the images in my head of my innocent homecoming date being fucked by those thick black cocks.

James drove us to the dance. I was shocked that we were still going. Mary was still covered in cum. I could smell the cum from across the room. When she looked at me there was no more love, passion, or even interest. I only saw complete contempt. Still we went to the dance together and even danced a few slow dances. I was certain that everyone was looking at us and that they knew exactly what had happened. In hindsight, I’m sure that if anyone did notice the cum smell above the sweat, weed, beer, and everything else they probably would have concluded that Mary and I had sex. But I wasn’t thinking logically. I was certain that everyone around us must know exactly what happened.

Mary never went on another date with me. She never even acknowledged my presence at school. Darnel was kind enough to mention the times that he hooked up with Mary over the next couple months. Although once she had dumped me, Darnel didn’t have nearly the interest in her.

The events with Mary seriously dampened my interest in dating. Not my interest in girls, but my interest but rather in anyone knowing about my interest. I dated a few girls, but I kept it a secret from everyone, especially my family.

It was almost a year-and-a-half later that I met Beth at a party. She was a cheerleader at another school, so she had no way of knowing anything about me or my family. Even more important, I didn’t think my family could find out about her. Beth was everything you think about when you picture a high school cheerleader: blonde, athletic, big tits (at least for her frame), and outgoing. She was also very smart and surprisingly reflective, which are probably the only reasons that she was attracted to me. She told me that I was the only guy she had ever met that treated her with respect.

Beth was a year younger than me. As beautiful as she was, I was shocked to learn that I was the first guy she ever dated. When I confided my surprise she explained further.

“I’m probably more emotionally damaged that you think. First you need to know that I am the classic ugly duckling story. Before last summer I was the slightly overweight girl with ugly glasses and great grades. It seemed like one day during the summer that ‘BOOM’ my body completely changed. I got contacts and learned how to do my hair and makeup. I tried out for the cheerleading team and made it. I was so excited about a new me and a new school year.”

“I can understand why. You look so amazing.”

“I guess the problem was that I wasn’t going to a new school with new people. Guys who had been jerks to me for years were suddenly paying attention to me, but none of that seemed the least bit sincere. They were only interested in my new body, not who I had always been as a person. The people I thought were my friends didn’t want to hang out with the ‘Barbie-cheer queen’. It only took a few practices to realize that I don’t get along with the other cheerleaders. You may be the only guy that both respects who I am and finds me attractive.”

I felt like the luckiest guy alive. However, I was torn. I wanted my classmates to know what a hot girl I was dating, but I didn’t want to risk anyone from my family finding out. So we kept our dating a secret from everyone.

Dating was challenging. I had to lie about work hours and band practices to find times for the occasional date without my step brothers or dad figuring anything out about my new girlfriend. Beth and I enjoyed the little bits of time together that we had. Less than 2 months after we started dating we had sex together for the first time.

I brought a blanket and a picnic lunch on a hike around a local lake. We walked well off the trail into a clearing with a view of the lake. I certainly wasn’t expecting sex but our kisses turned into light petting and then into serious foreplay.

“Not your finger, I want you to make love to me. I want the first thing inside me to be your penis.”

We both finished undressing. It was the first time I had seen Beth completely naked and, as horny as I was, I wanted to soak in every second of that amazing sight. Beth wasn’t nearly so patient, she pulled me on top of her. It was awkward for both of us trying to align ourselves for that first penetration. We still didn’t know how to coordinate our movements.

“Stay still and I will guide you in.”

Beth took charge. She reached between us and gripped my swollen dick. I nearly came just from her touch. Seconds later she let go of my stiffie and pushed her hips against me. I could feel resistance. I was sure we weren’t aligned and I couldn’t penetrate her. The resistance gave way suddenly and my dick was wrapped by a tight, damp passage. Beth rocked forward and back as I went even deeper into her body. I came almost right away.

“What was that?”

“Sorry, I just came.”

“What were you thinking? We didn’t use any birth control. Let’s hope I’m not pregnant. You better buy some rubbers if you ever want this to happen again.”

We had sex again the next weekend. I bought some condoms. I think they helped me not get quite so excited. I lasted at least 2 minutes this time.

“Would you use your fingers in me?”

“I thought we were done.”

“You’re done, I’m not. I need longer than that.”

I knelt between her legs and pushed a finger inside her. Beth asked me to use another finger. I put two fingers as deep inside her as I could reach. Beth grabbed my wrist and thrust the fingers as deep and as fast as she wanted. Her cunt squeezed tight around my fingers and she stopped all of her movement.

Beth’s period came that night. We were both very relieved that she wasn’t pregnant.

It was only 2 weeks until my senior prom. I couldn’t wait to show Beth off at Prom. My classmates wouldn’t think I was such a wimp when they saw her. I still wasn’t sure how I would sneak away for an entire night without anyone at home getting suspicious.

I’d learn on Prom night that I hadn’t been nearly as sneaky as I had thought. Darnel had followed me to Beth’s house several times. He apparently made his move the week before Prom. While I was actually working, he visited Beth’s house and introduced himself.

“I’m guessing little Tommy hasn’t told you much about his family.”

The name was just the start of demeaning me with my girlfriend.

“No. He doesn’t talk about his family.”

“Why don’t we go to the park. You can ask me anything about our family or little Tommy. Get to know your boyfriend’s family better.”

Darnel made small talk on the drive to the park. He selected a picnic table at the edge of the woods, away from the parking lot. He offered Beth a drink of his vodka punch. Beth didn’t drink, so she had no idea how strong the alcohol was. It didn’t take much for her to get tipsy.

Darnel moved closer to Beth and placed his hand on her knee. As they talked and laughed he gently rubbed her leg, slowly moving higher. His hand was under her skirt and Beth hadn’t said anything or even acknowledged it was there. Darnel rubbed his index finger against her panties.

“What are you doing?”

Darnel found her clit before he responded.

“Do you want me to stop?” “Not yet” Beth giggled.

The alcohol was definitely working. Beth couldn’t normally imagine herself cheating on Tommy. She’d never been interested in a black boy before. She normally wouldn’t even kiss where people might walk past at any time. But her pussy ached so bad. It needed more attention. She spread her legs wider.

Darnel couldn’t believe how wet this white girl was getting. Her panties were completely soaked. When she spread her legs, he knew it was an invitation to push her panties aside. He slid his fingers between her lips and insider her cunt. Beth leaned back, giving him better access.

“Suck my cock!”

“I’ve never done that before.”

“It isn’t hard. Just open your mouth and put my dick inside.”

Beth knelt on the bench, where Darnel could still finger her cunt, and pulled down Darnel’s shorts freeing his giant black cock. She gasped loudly.

“I guess what they say is true. That thing is giant.”

Beth could only fit the head in her mouth, but she sucked on it like she was starving.

“I’ll bet that little Tommy’s baby dickie hasn’t made you happy.”

It seemed to Beth like the more Darnel insulted Tommy, the wetter her cunt got.

Beth paused her sucking to answer. “Not even close.”

“It isn’t really his fault. He simply doesn’t have the right tool. I can fucking guarantee you that this cock will satisfy you.”

The combination of the alcohol, the fingering, and the humiliating talk about her boyfriend had broken down every barrier.

“Fuck me”

“Ask me nicely.”

“Please fuck me with that beautiful black cock!”

Darnel lifted her body so that she was kneeling on the bench and bent over the picnic table. He pulled down her skirt and panties in one quick tug. Darnel didn’t need any help align his dick with Beth’s hole. He aligned his dick and slowly pushed the head inside her. Beth was tight enough that she might as well have been a virgin. Darnel grabbed her by her narrow hips and steadily pulled her towards him until his cock was buried balls deep in one slow stroke.

Darnel remained still as Beth adjusted to his size. He may have started rocking back and forth a little but soon Beth was moving her hips around and slowly bouncing against him. Darnel began some long, hard thrusts which sent Beth over the edge. Her pussy was too tight to move during her orgasm but soon Darnel was pumping away again.

“Don’t cum inside me. I’m not on any birth control.”

“Black men don’t pull out.”

Beth could feel Darnel’s cock start pulsing. Unlike the couple weak spasms when I came in her, Darnel had one strong contraction after another. Beth could feel the strong spray deep in her body triggering an even larger orgasm than her first one. Darnel stayed inside her as his erection softened.

“Do you want to be fucked like that again?”

“Right now?”

“No, another time. Would you like that?”

“Of course.”

“Then here is what’s going to happen. You aren’t going to tell tiny Tommy about this. You won’t let tiny Tommy ever fuck you again, but you will still go to Prom with him next week. For the next week you need to act like this never happened. Three hours before his is supposed to pick you up for Prom, you will be dressed and ready to go. I’ll pick you up and take you to our house. I’m going to fuck you in front of tiny Tommy to show him what a wimp he really is. Then he will take you to dinner and Prom just like you planned.”

Needless to say I was shocked the following week when Beth stepped out of Darnel’s car on Saturday afternoon. Her red prom dress looked stunning, it fit her curves like a glove. Darnel escorted her arm-in-arm through the front door of the house.

“Why weren’t you going to tell your family about Beth? Are you afraid we wouldn’t approve?”

I stammered out a “No”.

“Maybe you were afraid she’d like one of your brothers more than you? Can’t really blame you there. What girl would like a wimpy, tiny-dicked loser once she met me? Right Beth.”

“Yeah, sorry tiny Tommy but your dick is pathetic. I was a virgin and I could barely feel it. I’m not even sure if sex with you qualified as losing my virginity.”

My face was turning a deep shade of red but I also noticed something totally unexpected. My dick was rock hard.

Darnel and Beth had rehearsed how the next events would happen.

“Darnel would you please fuck me with your wonderful black cock and show your loser brother why he isn’t a man?”

Beth took off her prom dress and then undressed Darnel. She knelt on the floor on sucked on his cock, taking as much of his manhood into her mouth as she could before choking. She stayed on her knees and turned around, offering her ass and pussy doggy style to my brother. I watched as his thick cock slid easily into Beth’s wet pussy. Her dangling tits bounced with each thrust Darnel made. I watched as she came on my brother’s cock. He continued with the hard thrusts, driving Beth right back to the edge of another orgasm.

“Are you ready?”

“Please cum in my pussy.”

“Do you want my black seed inside you?”

“Please fill my cunt with your potent black seed.”

Darnel had refrained from sex all week so that he would have an extra large load just for today. It seemed like he couldn’t stop cumming as one burst after another of cum splashed against Beth’s cervix. It had been 2 weeks since Beth’s last period. I paid enough attention in my sex-ed classes to know that she was probably at her most fertile this weekend. I may have just watched my brother breed my girlfriend.

As Beth stood up several strands of cum ran out of her stretched pussy and down her legs. She looked directly at me, scooped the cum from her thighs with two fingers and stuck them in her mouth, sucking them clean. She pulled on her dress and then told me to get ready for pictures.

I put on my tux and got her corsage out of the fridge. Other than her hair being a tiny bit messy, Beth looked as perfect as when she walked in the door. I tried to smile nicely for all the pictures. I was doing pretty well until she insisted on a deep french kiss for one of the photos. I knew what made her mouth taste so nasty. She found it amusing. The most eventful thing about dinner was the stain that formed on the back of Beth’s dress as she sat while Darnel’s cum leaked from her pussy. The dance was another story. Word must have travelled fast because over a dozen black jock-types cut in for dances with Beth. She willingly accepted each one, so all I could do was watch my further humiliation. Each jock that danced with her felt her up right in front of me. I could watch their hands on her squeezing her ass, caressing her tits and even fingering her pussy through her dress. Sometimes they dry humped through a slow song. I never imagined I could be so glad to leave a dance with Beth.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.