The Edge of My Seat - Cover

The Edge of My Seat

by autoeroticrobot

Copyright© 2019 by autoeroticrobot

Incest Sex Story: [FAIR WARNING: this is ALL tease... that's my thing. If that's not your thing, don't read it. Sorry. Thanks.] A brother and his younger sister find a way to entertain themselves under a blanket during a long drive with the grandparents and mom.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow   .

I was in 11th grade and had discovered edging recently. You know, edging - that thing where you masturbate up to the point of orgasm but then stop yourself, only to do it again later.

I was pretty into it. And then a really weird thing happened. Really weird. I got stuck traveling with my mom and half-sister and grandparents on a long road trip. Not that I hated it. It was fun traveling and seeing my grandparents. But while we were there, my new habit was crimped. There was no privacy, since I was sleeping on the couch at my grandparents’ house.

I took to going down to this semi private spot the was under their house, to get in my required hours of daily edging. My sister, quite a bit younger than me, asked what was going on one time. She didn’t see anything, but she knew something was up with me going down there so much and telling her not to follow me.

So I figured the best defense was a good offense, and I just told her. I mean she’s not a little kid anymore, and she had developed a bit of a foul mouth lately, so it’s not like she didn’t know about that kind of thing.

I thought just telling her outright would gross her out and she would bug off. It worked in the moment - she made a funny face and said “oh” and bugged off quite quickly. So I figured, “Mission accomplished.”

But then, a few days later, she texted me. That was a sort of thing we’d developed, the texting thing. A way to have a kind of backchannel since we were around our relatives so much. So she asked me in a text if was I doing it all the time I was down there.

“Doing what?” I asked, genuinely confused.

“Beating off :)” she sent.

I stared at my phone for a moment, bemused by her crudeness. “Duh,” I said back.

“That’s a lot of time,” she sent. An hour went by. “How many times u do that in a day??”

“Hah. Just once. Or not at all.” I was being obscure on purpose, throwing her off maybe.

“?? I don’t get it.”

“It’s called edging. Google it,” I teased.

Another two hours. We were sitting down to dinner of all things. “Holy crap,” she sent, like a delayed reaction. Then, perhaps worried she had sounded harsh, she moderated, “I never knew about that. I guess it’s fun ;)?”

“Yeh. Fuckin awesome.”

That was all for that night, but the next day, I went down there to my spot under the house, barely getting started, and my phone buzzes. I didn’t even know she was around, I hadn’t seen her all morning. I check my phone, and she said: “so did u finish yesterday or are u edged up?”

“Nunya,” I answered.

“Have fun.”

What a cheeky brat, I mused. When I sat down to lunch a bit later, she was across from me, but mom and grandma were there. She was messing on her phone. She had already eaten and was lounging. Mom had suspended normal phone rules during the trip, which was nice.

I checked mine, and she said, “was it good?”

“Still nunya, brat.”

She flipped me off from across then room. I ignored her and ate grandma’s soup, which was pretty good.

Actually, I hadn’t been finishing my masturbation sessions. I had decided about halfway through the visit that I’d save it for when I got back to my own room. So I was just getting a nice edge a couple times a day.

And that’s how I ended up sitting next to my sister Casey in a crowded car on a 9 hour drive and with a 5 day edge on.


And she sends me a text. Which is funny, since she’s literally so close next to me that our arms are touching. But it’s smart - a way to have a private conversation despite people all around.

The grandparents are in the front seat, grandpa driving. I’m in the backseat behind grandma, mom’s on the other side of the back behind grandpa, and Casey is wedged in the middle. It’s a crowded car.

“You should go do your hobby in the bathroom when we stop ... highway adventure club!”

“My hobby?!? Youre a freak”

“Me? Youre mr edge.”

“Dam right, mr edge haha. Just give it a rest. Besides thats just a short time. Doubt that’s a good idea or even useful.”

“Aw does it need a rest? Did you wear it out yesterday?”

“Nunya.”

She looks over at me for a moment, as if judging my mood, and bends to her phone again.

“Just answer did you finish yesterday? Dont say nunya”

I huff a sigh and roll my eyes, knowing she can see. I don’t answer.

After a few minutes, she huffs her own exasperated sigh and complains in a slightly too loud voice that she can’t get comfortable and everything on her phone is boring. She squirms around and elbows me as if on accident, but I’m suspicious.

About 20 minutes later, we stop at a rest stop and everyone gets out for a quick toilet break. Casey has grandpa unlock the trunk, and goes rummaging for something in the luggage there.

When everyone’s settled in the car again and we’re underway, Casey texts: “that was fast at the rest stop i suppose you didnt get a chance.”

“Right. Youre so nosey. Sucks to be me.”

“Aww. :(“ Another minute passed. “Just make it part of the edging maybe” she suggests.

“Make what part of it?”

“Like not getting to do it, i mean. Like thats edging too. Like mentally.”

“That’s right. Now you got it figured out.”

“:) so you aren’t unhappy?”

“Nope. I know I’ll have my chance”

Then she really surprises me. She asks out loud if she can lay her head on my lap. She asks mom if she can put her feet on hers, too - like stretch out on the seat. She’s not very tall.

I don’t know how to react. Surely after all our talk she knows what’s up in my lap? But she has made it a public request by talking, and mom is involved, and saying it’s fine. I can’t say no and not seem like a jerk to my kid sister.

So she curls up on her side, with a pillow by my armrest on the door side, and her sock-covered feet tucked on mom’s lap. I guess it’s comfortable for her - though it’s not quite legal because she’s undone her seatbelt.

It’s not horrible - her back is to me. Her neck and one shoulder is sort of against my dick. Of course I’m hard - but I’m wearing a baggy sweatshirt and loose sweatpants and so I’ve been hiding it pretty well I think.

I guess she can sorta feel it there. I sorta figure she meant to.

And she has her phone in her face, still. I can’t really see it, and I’ve got mine.

She says out loud that she’s cold, and I put a blanket from the back shelf over her shoulder, totally covering her middle and my lap.

A minute later, she sends, “There, you got cover now. If you want it ;)”

I stare at my phone for a sec.

I swear my cock twitches, like saying ‘hell ya, let’s do this!’. Can Casey feel that?

“Are u effing kidding me?!”

She snickers, and shifts forward under the blanket, still poking at her phone with her quick thumbs, and out of my line of sight. “Aww just trying to help. I moved so you can touch it if you want.” She’s no longer directly backed against it.

Even as my brain is thinking ‘no fucking way’, as if of its own volition my right hand finds the waistband of my sweats.

Maybe she understands how conflicted I am. She sends exactly the sort of message designed to break the stalemate. “I tried it yesterday” she texts.

“Tried what?” I send back, like an idiot.

“Edging. Its hard”

There’s a pause, and then she types more: “like I couldnt make myself stop lol”

“Well yah, u gotta practice:)” - a kind of peace offering.

“Ya i tried again this morning and made myself stop in time”

“Wow good job” I send, sincerely enough. I let my fingers sneak under my waistband.

“Thanks :)” another pause, “now I’m restless tho.”

“Thats called horny, brat” I tease.

She kind of snickers, audibly. “Lol dam right. so you still never answered did you finish?”

She had played her cards right. Even if she’s a brat, her candor has had its effect. I answer, “ok, no i didnt. Im on day 5 now”

“Omg” She tilts her head back, giving a very quick glance to my face. Then: “srsly? Like and how many hours do you rub it each day? I mean you went down there a lot”

“Yeah u caught me. Like 4-5 hours a day.”

“Dam. Does it hurt?”

“Sorta. Like hurts but in a good way.”

“lol ok. My pussy hurts i only did like 1 hour this morning”

I can’t believe Casey is telling me her pussy hurts. She’s my innocent kid sister, at least until very recently.

“Aw. Maybe i should be giving you cover?”

“Thats sweet of u. Its not so bad. Next time, k? “ then: “u gonna rub it?”

“I already am ;)”

“Lol dam. Stealth mode?!”

“Yep.”

I swear she leans back then, trapping my fingers wrapped around my shaft.

“I feel it now Oo”

She wiggles her shoulder.

“U need to give me room to operate”

She leans front again. “U go super slow huh”

“Thats the way. Just tease on it”

“Makes sense”

The intimacy of it makes me ignore my brain’s warnings. With her giving me clearance, I ever so carefully pull down my waistband till I am able to tuck it under my balls. The blanket from my chest to her shoulder make a kind of tent, giving perfect cover.

This is the first time I consciously wish she’s not my sister.

She knows I’ve done something. “What did u do? Just now?”

No point lying: “i uncovered it. Thanks for the blanket - genius idea”

“Wow” she leans back again. I pull my hand clear just in time. Her bare shoulder touches it firmly - not squashing it but pressing nicely.

“Its like burning hot” she sent. Then she followed up: “prob all the girls say that”

“Hah well no”

“What do u mean?”

“No girl said that. You’re the first touching it”

“Dam srsly? Well no lie i never felt one before either”

“Cool”

“Hot. I thot u had that gf, before? Jessica?”

“She was like just friend. I mean yea gf but not that far. It was going slow.”

“Aww u prob make a good bf ... like respecting...” She paused, and sent: “Are u making it wiggle?”

“No it just does that. Like twitches. Partly cuz its super edged”

“Ok.” A pause. “Just dont blow your goo all over my back”

“Lmao yes maam. Not planning to. Just dont move too much. No sudden moves, ok?”

A bit quiet. She is just pressing back into me. Not too hard - just about right. I raise my hand, alternating between teasing the swollen head of my horny cock and giving gentle, platonic strokes to my sister’s bare arm.

She texts, “that feels nice.” A pause. “Hold the blanket, im gonna move, k?”

She waits for my answer. I send “ok?”

She lifts herself half up off my lap, while I clamp the blanket in place with my left hand, temporarily turning my phone away. Mom dozes, oblivious, and the grandparents seem equally oblivious up front, chattering away about who knows what.

She rotates her torso some. Her right hand is tucked up to her shoulder. Her fingers touch my rigid cock, glide slightly, and come to rest with the pads of two fingers on the shaft. It seems like an awkward position. But her objective is obvious enough. She couldn’t text, this way - she is kind of face down into the pillow against the door.

Her fingers explore. They wrap around the shaft. They poke at the fleshy head. Her tiny left tit is mashed on my thigh through the layers of clothing. I sigh, and stroke her hair gently.

Finally, she turns back to her previous position, rearranges her pillow while being careful not to dislodge the blanket, and retrieves her phone.

“I got to feel it!”

“I noticed” I teased.

“Well thx. I even felt the sticky at the end”

“Im def leaking”

“:p” then: “I heard that guys do that. Girls too u kno.”

My mind is still ignoring my brain, so I find myself sending: “wanna taste some?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.