My Sister's Gangbang and Gang Rape Fantasies - Cover

My Sister's Gangbang and Gang Rape Fantasies

by Smjle

Copyright© 2019 by Smjle

Erotica Sex Story: My beautiful and sexy half-sister has gangbang and gang-rape fantasies and, to make her fantasy come true, I arrange an abduction by four guys to gangbang or gang-rape her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   .

Characters:

Jason: Age 16, first-person, me, a high school junior
Hannah: Age 18, my sister, a high school senior
4 Boys: Ages 18 & 19 Carter, James, Liam, and Michael
Eun Jung: Age 19, a beautiful Asian college freshman.

Hannah, my older beautiful sister loves to tease me. She knows it drives me crazy and makes me horny. She loves to lounge around in skimpy sleep clothes and tease me.

20907-image001.jpg

Hannah makes my cock so hard. I have to go jack off and she knows it. She even caught me when I did not lock my bedroom door. I wasn’t aware she had cracked open the door and was watching until I squirted. “Jason! What are you doing?” she asked so innocently, as if though she did not know. Then the next day in school, she was with these two junior girls in one of my classes. Whispered something to the girls, she pointed to me and sniggered, and the girls giggled. I almost died from embarrassment.

Hannah has gangbang and gang rape fantasies and I am going to make her fantasy come true. For a couple of months, I have been making plans to do just that. Later I will describe how I will make her gang rape fantasy come true and how I found out that Hannah masturbates to her gangbang and gang rape fantasies.

How do I know Hannah has gangbang and gang rape fantasies? She would never tell me and it took me a while, but I figured it out. It all started because I wanted to see her naked. Hannah’s bedroom is next to mine with a common wall in between.

On our common wall, there are two electrical outlets (duplex receptacles back-to-back. They were inside plastic 2”x 4” electrical boxes. When Hannah was not home, I removed both receptacles, put wire nuts on the ends of the wires, and pushed them up into the wall. Then I cut the backs out of the electrical boxes. That left a 2”x 4” opening through the wall. Then, for less than $2.00, I purchased these two wall plates.

20907-image002.jpg

I put the plate with the big 1.5”x 3.5” opening in Hannah’s room and I put the blank plate in my room. That way when the blank cover is on in my room, it is too dark to see anything through the hole. I knew Hannah and my mother would not know what it was. They never paid any attention to it. When I want to see Hannah, hopefully when she is naked, I make sure my room is dark so light from my room doesn’t shine through the plate in her room, and I remove the blank plate so I can watch Hannah through the wall and the 1.5”x3.5” hole in the plate in her room.

That is how I discovered Hannah was masturbating. Hannah was in bed with the lights off. However, even at night and even more when the moon is bright, light comes through her bedroom window; enough light for me to see movement when Hannah is in bed and even when she is under the cover. I could see well enough to tell that she was naked and masturbating. Furthermore, through the opening, I could hear Hannah. Hannah was not loud and without the opening, I may not have been able to hear her. However, every few seconds or so she would make these tiny sounds like ‘Eehh ooee iiiiieeeee mmmm’ so I knew she was masturbating and having orgasms.

Then I read her diary. She locked it with a key and hid her diary in her closet, but when she went on a date, I was able to find her diary. I also found the key to her diary. It was a simple flat key, so I scratched an outline of the key onto a piece of sheet metal. Then, I made a duplicate key out of that piece of sheet metal. The key was not difficult to make. I only needed to put the sheet metal in a vice and do some filing. Because her diary key is small and simple, it only took me a couple of hours. Now, whenever Hannah leaves our house, I can read her diary.

Hannah’s diary was somewhat cryptic, but I finally figured it out. For example, one night after Hannah watched some videos on her laptop, she masturbated. I could see, hear, and tell that Hannah was masturbating. Then she wrote the following in her diary, “I watched Alien GB and did it.” That did not make any sense to me until after I opened her laptop and copied her browser history on a thumb drive.

After transferring her browser history onto my laptop, I looked at websites Hannah watched. That took a couple of hours. However, from my laptop, I could view the websites she visited without Hannah catching me, which she would have if I used her laptop. Hannah was watching a lot of Hentai porn gangbang and gang rape videos; and, the last video she watched was “Hentai Alien Gangbang.” Therefore “I watched Alien GB” meant Hannah watched “Hentai Alien Gangbang” and “did it” meant she masturbated.”

In the USA, laws against first cousins’ marriage are social and not based on science. The genetic risk of first-cousin marriage is only two percent higher than the genetic risk between marriages where the husband and wife are unrelated. In fact, throughout all history and still in many countries, most marriages were and still are between cousins. Other than the social stigma, which is lacking any scientific basis, first-cousin, marriages are not a problem unless they are double first cousins and I cannot find any statistics on those. However, double first cousins are twenty-five percent related and half-siblings are also twenty-five percent related. I do not know the genetic risk of children from half-siblings, but the genetic risk of an individual genetic defect is fifteen times greater for children from full siblings than for children of unrelated individuals.

The reason that I am discussing this will become apparent in the next two or three paragraphs. I want to fuck Hannah. Hannah is not my full sister; she is my half-sister and is the result of my mother cheating on my father. I know that and, of course, my mother must know it is a possibility. I do not know if my mother knows and I do not believe my father or Hannah knows that my father is not Hannah’s biological father. I do not care that my mother cheated on my father. After all, most wives will cheat on their husbands if they have a low-risk opportunity with an exceptionally attractive man.

How do know that my mother cheated on my father almost two years before I was born? It is not complicated. I have always been interested in science and last year, my science teacher was teaching about blood types. My curiosity resulted in me asking each of my parents and Hannah their blood type. Our blood types are: Mother, type O; father, type B, I am type O; and Hannah type A. Therefore, since my mother gave birth to Hannah, my father cannot be Hannah’s biological father. The following chart makes it very clear that Hannah cannot be my full sister.

20907-image003.jpg

Nevertheless, I saved up $125 for a DNA test on Hannah and me, and that verified that Hannah was my half-sister. If Hannah was my full sister, I do not believe I would want to fuck her. However, my God! Hannah is sexy and beautiful. Hannah is better looking than I am; she is a better athlete than I am. She was a middle school cheerleader. Hannah is more popular than I am; and, except for math and science, Hannah is smarter than I am. She certainly makes better grades in school. She makes almost straight A’s versus my B+ average

Although it would be subconscious, probably the reason my mother cheated is because Hannah’s father is more masculine, has greater bilateral symmetry, and is exceptionally attractive. There is a natural selection advantage for a woman to find a good provider and then, when ovulating, fuck a superior man. I never told anyone that my mother had cheated on my dad. That Hannah is my half-sister is a secret my family may never know. I do not believe my mother knows. Likely, it was a one-night stand. If so, during the month, Hannah was conceived, my father would have fucked my mother a dozen times while she would have only fucked Hannah’s father that one night. Because it is what she would want to believe, I suspect my mother believes my father is Hannah’s father. Furthermore, even if that is not the case, I believe my mother does not want to know the truth, or else, she doesn’t care that another man is Hannah’s biological father. Either way, I don’t care. However, I am glad my mother cheated on my father. Otherwise, Hannah would not be my half-sister.

Now I will describe how Hannah gets her fantasy to be gang rape fulfilled and how I will fuck her. Hannah is probably a virgin since her diary does not indicate that she has fucked anyone. However, that does not matter. She will not be a virgin after she has been gang-raped twelve to twenty times by four or five guys. She will be a fucked dazed wreck, legs wide apart, her pussy full of cum, and babbling like an idiot.

As I stated in the very first paragraph, for two months I have been planning Hannah’s gang rape. I found four guys and a girl who are high school seniors and college freshmen.

20907-image004.jpg

Their ages are eighteen and nineteen and they live twenty-five miles away. That way it is unlikely that Hannah will see them again in the unlikely event she reports the gang rape.

I selected very good-looking young men because I know that in her fantasies, the guys that gangbang and/or gang rape Hannah will be exceptionally good-looking. Her fantasies would not include ugly fat boys or middle-aged men. That would gross her out. Moreover, the young men I selected are very nice. They will not be rough with her or harm her in any way. However, to take all of her clothes off, the guys may have to hold her down. Regardless, when they gangbang or gang rape her, they will take their time to be as gentle as possible. I want Hannah excited and her pussy very wet so that their cocks slide into her pussy. Eun Jung, a beautiful Asian girl will help by calming Hannah down when the guys grab her off the street.

Friday afternoon, when the young men grabbed Hannah off the street and into the van, at first, she was struggling and terrified. However, the girl said, “Hannah, this is an abduction game. You should act as if you are afraid, but it is not any fun if you are too afraid and upset. So will you just calm down and let us explain the game to you?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.