9 January 2009 - Cover

9 January 2009

Copyright© 2019 by Mustang

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - On this day, Dan and Susan Armstrong are enjoying their sexy fun at Chandler's restaurant. Then, as planned at the Go Go Club, they are caught having sex by her husband.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Tony Armstrong, Susan’s husband, and two of his military buddies had been sitting in the Go Go Club watching several strippers do their routines.

“I’d like to fuck the blonde one,” he remarked, rubbing his crotch.

“Yeah, we could all take her on,” one added.

“Only after I fuck her first, then you guys can have sloppy seconds and thirds.”

They gazed at the moderate crowd of mostly horny men and several women trying to score a few dollars.

“Let’s check out the dance room and see if there’s a piece of ass worth fucking,” Tony said, and they picked up their drinks and walked in.

They stood by the bar, taking in the sights of the sexy women strutting their moves to the hard music beat.

“See any you’d like to fuck?” The other friend asked.

“Quite a few, and certainly younger than my wife.”

One friend looked around the corner of the bar, peering towards the back of the room.

“Speaking of the wife, didn’t you say yours was visiting some girlfriends?” Tony was asked.

“I did; why do you ask?”

“Isn’t that your wife on that guy’s lap?”

Tony quickly looked and started walking towards the woman with long, dark hair. She turned a little, and he recognized it was his wife, Susan.

“Why that dirty, fucking bitch!” He muttered. He couldn’t believe what he was seeing. Susan was sucking on one guy’s cock as she rode another one. She had just finished swallowing the guy’s cum for Dan and sucking out the last few clumps. He saw her lean and kiss the guy on her lap.


Susan felt her right shoulder pushed back. “Susan, what the fuck are you doing here, and who the fuck are they?” Tony barked.

“What does it look like I’m doing? I’m having fun,” she replied somewhat defiantly.

“Who the fuck is the guy fucking you?”

“A friend of mine and I have no idea who the guy is that I just gave a blow job to.”

Dan froze in mid-thrust, holding onto Susan’s thin hips.

“Get the fuck home, Susan; you’ve had your fun!”

“No!”

The guy she’d given the blow job didn’t want any part of this argument, so he hurriedly put his cock away and left.

“You had a threesome with them, in here? You never told me you wanted to try doing another guy with me.”

“I do now, and I also love doing a threesome. If you had been here earlier, you would have seen me eating a nice-looking pussy, though I understand it isn’t my pussy you like to eat anymore.”

“What the fuck do you mean by that comment?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.