Dad's Magazines - Cover

Dad's Magazines

by DDMarshall

Copyright© 2019 by DDMarshall

Erotica Sex Story: Eddie sits in his treehouse perusing his father's porn magazines during a thunder and lightning storm. Wouldn't you think that was a safe place and time for such an activity to take place without any interruption? Well, today was not going to be such a day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   .

I was up in the treehouse that my dad and I had built. It was raining, and I thought I would wait it out before going home for lunch. I was browsing through one of my porn magazines. One of the many I had stashed up here. If you can call fifteen a lot? I found them in a box in the garage shortly after dad passed away.

I was playing with myself as I turned the pages, wondering when I would be lucky enough to meet a girl that would do what these girls were doing. According to the magazines, my dick had a ways to go before I was ready for one of these hot chicks. But what the hell, I’m only sixteen. According to the internet, my six-inch cock was pretty normal and still had some growing time left. I wasn’t totally bummed out about it.

I heard a familiar voice calling to me, “Are you up there, Eddie?”

“Crap.” I dropped the magazine and opened the trap door. There was my mother standing in the rain in her yellow slicker with the hood up as she looked up at me.

“I know you didn’t take your raincoat with you. I brought it and some lunch for you.” She held up a small cooler and my rain slicker to show me.

That was a typical mom move. She would walk barefoot over hot coals to make sure I had my three meals a day.

“Can I come up? It’s raining awfully hard out here.” She shouted over the sound of distant thunder.

I took a quick check of the premises. My sleeping bag was unrolled on the platform dad built for when I stayed out here overnight. I stuffed the magazine I was reading under the sleeping bag. I had the rest of the magazines hidden under the sleeping platform in a cardboard box. I contemplated taking down the poster of Katie Perry in a bikini but changed my mind.

“Yeah, okay.” I certainly wasn’t going to leave my mother standing out in the rain after she went to all the trouble of bringing me lunch in this nasty weather.

Mom climbed the ladder with one hand while holding the cooler and rain slicker with the other. She was pretty damn agile for an old lady of thirty-eight. As soon as mom climbed in, she pushed her hood off her dark brown hair. I shut the trap door.

“Well, it’s been a long time since I did that. I see it hasn’t changed much. Still a bare-bones boy’s hideaway.” Mom grinned and winked. “Nice poster, though.”

Mom took off her slicker and hung it on a nail along with mine. She sat on my sleeping bag, then opened the cooler and handed me a ham and cheese sandwich and a carton of chocolate milk.

Mom opened two plastic containers, “There are pickles and potato chips if you want some.” she set the pickles and chips on the floor. Mom took out another sandwich and unwrapped it then she started eating with me.

“What’s for dessert?” Mom always tried to surprise me with something after lunch.

Mom reached in the cooler and brought out a snickers bar. She wiggled it in front of my nose and put it back in the cooler. “Eat all your lunch first.”

I was pretty hungry, so that was not going to be a problem. Maybe having my mom invade my personal space was not so bad after all.

We had finished eating, and Mom had packed up the cooler. She was about to leave when lightning lit up the sky. The lightning was followed almost immediately by a loud crack of thunder. Mom flinched.

Mom sat back down on my sleeping bag. “Oh crap, I can’t go out in that. I guess you’re stuck with me until this storm passes.”

I could hear the rain beating on the roof and see the flashes of lightning through the small window, “Yeah, it looks pretty bad out there right now. Maybe it won’t last long.”

Mom got a funny look on her face and rocked back and forth. Then she leaned to the side and lifted her right butt cheek as she reached under my sleeping bag. Her hand came out holding my porn magazine.

Mom got a smile on her face as she looked at the cover. “I wondered where these went. I looked for them after your dad passed away. I was going to throw them out. I thought your father might have gotten rid of them. But I guess you got to them first.”

I was beet red and knew life as I knew it was about to come to an end.

Mom was flipping through the magazine and then stopped on a page and squinted, cocked her head to the left, and turned the magazine at various angles. “I look pretty good in this picture, don’t you think?”

I grabbed the magazine out of my mother’s hand and looked at the full-page picture of a woman with huge breasts that looked nothing like my mom. I looked up at my mom as she started to laugh. “Gotcha.” Then she went into hysterics as if it was the biggest joke of the year. She held her stomach and laughed as I sat feeling like a fool. I closed the magazine and set it down out of her reach.

Mom calmed down and pointed to the magazine on the floor next to me. “If I recall, there were a few more of those. Not just that one.”

I hung my head as I admitted to the theft of my dad’s porn, “They are in the box under the bed.”

Mom waved her hand as if to dismiss my admission of guilt as trivial, “Oh don’t worry, you can keep them. Your dad used to tease me and say he was going to give them to you for your eighteenth birthday anyway. I guess your birthday came early.

“Really, Mom? You don’t care if I keep them?” I know. I sounded like a little kid getting a new toy.

“Naa, have fun.” She waved her hand again. “I imagine you have looked at all of them anyway, so what’s the harm. Mom looked left then right as if someone might hear. “I really am in one of those magazines. I was very young, so you may not have recognized me.”

My eyes lit up, “Which...” Then I knew mom had got me again.

Mom was giggling. “Oh, Eddie, you are so easy. Now zip up your fly.”

I looked down. Mom was not teasing this time. Embarrassed again, I zipped up my pants.

There was another crack of thunder, and mom flinched again. “Jesus, I hate thunder and lightning storms when they get this close.”

I thought the best thing to do was to talk to her and get her mind off the storm. “You knew dad had these magazines?”

“Of course. Your father knew he did not have to sneak off to look at them. He would look at them in bed with me. I didn’t mind. I liked looking at them too. There are some pretty hot guys in those pictures.”

“You’re not pulling my leg again?” Mom could be the biggest tease at times when she knew she had me at a disadvantage.

“No, that one is the truth. Why don’t you pull them out? It’s been a long time since I had a chance to look through them.”

I reached under the bed and pulled out the box of magazines. I couldn’t help but wonder if it was just a ploy so mom could whip out a Zippo and torch them. But mom just leaned over and started fishing through the box. She selected one and took it out.

“Oh yes, I remember this one. It was one of my favorites.” She looked at me and grinned. “It even has some good short stories and political commentary.”

I wasn’t falling for it this time. But mom laughed anyway as she opened the magazine and started flipping through the pages. I got up and sat next to her and looked at the magazine she was holding.

Mom stopped flipping pages, “Go ahead and look through one if you want. I don’t mind.”

“Can I just look at this one with you?” I asked.

Mom shrugged. “Sure, why not.”

Mom started flipping through the pages again. I noticed that if it was just a girl posing naked, she flipped quickly to the next page. If it was a naked guy with the girl, she would slow down and look for a few seconds before moving on to the next page. She came to a two-page spread of a guy and a girl. She stopped. There were four pictures on the left-hand page and a full-page picture on the right. She put the magazine down in her lap and took her time looking at the pictures.

Mom sounded melancholy, “He’s kind of hot, don’t you think?”

“Yeah, I guess so. The girl is awfully cute too.” The guy had dark hair and a six-pack but was not over-muscled. His cock was only semi-hard in the four pictures on the left as he kissed the girl in one and felt her breast in another. She held his cock in a third picture as she kissed his chest. The fourth picture was of her on her knees checking out his package.

On the right, it was just the girl’s head and his hips and cock as she was about to go down on his fully erect cock. Mom traced the image of the life-size cock with her finger. “Yes, very hot.” Mom put her hand on my leg and rubbed it.

Of course, I had to have a hard-on when she did it. I sucked in a lung full of air and let it out slowly.

Mom patted my leg a couple of times, “It’s okay Eddie, your dad would get like that when we looked at the magazines together.”

She kept rubbing the leg my hard cock just happened to pick to be nestled in. Her hand stopped when it bumped into the tip of my cock. Never looking up from the magazine, she moved her hand up to rest on my cock. I froze.

She finally turned the page to another guy and girl. The girl had the guy’s cock in her mouth. Mom started rubbing my cock. I did not know if she was even aware of what she was doing. I put my hand on her shoulder to get her attention, “Mom, you’re...”

Mom looked at me, then down where her hand was. Mom squeezed my cock. “You can take it out if you want. Your dad liked to do it while we looked at the magazines.” Mom looked a little nostalgic and teary-eyed.

I could hardly believe my mother would ever say such a thing, “You want me to do it right here with you?”

Mom didn’t remove her hand when she said, “You were doing it before I came up, weren’t you? That’s why your fly was open.”

Mom didn’t sound judgmental or accusatory. I felt my neck get hot. As embarrassing as it was, I answered honestly anyway. “Well, yeah.”

Mom turned the page. There was a very cute girl with her legs spread to expose her pussy as she cupped her breasts. Mom did not flip the page. “Here, let me help you.” She laid the magazine on her lap and reached over and unzipped my fly.

She put her arm around me when I didn’t react and kissed my cheek. “I really don’t mind. I helped your father do it all the time.” She reached in and took out my cock. She even stroked it.

My mother had a look on her face I had never seen before as she played with my cock, “I always did this for your father when we looked at his magazines. He said it was better when I did it for him than when he did it himself. Do you think it’s better?” With her free hand, she flipped to another page with a girl with big breasts sucking a dildo. Her voice got husky, “Do you want me to do it for you? I will if you want me to. I liked doing it for your father.”

Maybe there was thunder rolling in the background. Perhaps it was just the blood pounding in my head. I couldn’t tell. I didn’t know why she was asking. She was already doing it, and it did not look like she had any intention of stopping.

I was afraid to tell her to stop. “Yeah, I guess so, if you really want to.” I didn’t understand why my mother was doing this, but I couldn’t just push her away. Something was compelling her to do this. Something only she understood.

Mom kept her arm around me and kissed me as the magazine slipped to the floor, momentarily forgotten. I put my arms around her and tried to let her know I had an idea of how to kiss back. We kept kissing, holding each other as she stroked me.

In between kisses, she removed the last barrier that held me in check, “Your dad used to touch me when we did this.”

“Where?”

Mom spread her legs. “There.”

I cupped her mound through her tan slacks. She reached for the snap and undid it. Then she undid the zipper. Only her panties were between my fingers and her pussy. I could feel the pubic hair and her dampness through the pink cotton panties. Mary Ann Renaldas was the only girl I ever went this far with. I wondered if mom would come to her senses and make me stop just like Mary Ann did.

Before this moment, my mom was just my mom. Even though some folks said she looked a little like Jennifer Aniston, I never thought of her as anything but the woman in charge that I went to whenever I needed something or to get patched up when I got hurt. Sure I loved my mom. What guy doesn’t love his mom? This was not my mom. This was someone else that looked like my mom.

Mom looked like she was about to weep, “You remind me so much of your father now. You look more like him every day.” Mom put her head on my shoulder and kissed my neck. “I miss him, Eddie. I miss him so much.”

“I know, Mom. I miss him too.”

“Now I need you, Eddie. I need you to take his place.” Mom squeezed my cock to let me know exactly what part of dad I was replacing.

I slipped my hand into my mom’s panties. Her soft pubic hair greeted my fingers. I played in it for a moment before moving lower and probing with my fingers. I could feel her pussy was wet as I tried to visualize what was hiding under those pink panties.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.