01 - The Day They Met - Cover

01 - The Day They Met

by Coach_Michaels

Copyright© 2019 by Coach_Michaels

Romantic Story: OK, I've had to redact almost all of the first part, but the second part hasn't been yanked, so I guess it's OK. Here it is, and I'll include more of the first part if I can.. It's rough being the new kid in school, but what if there's another new kid? And, what if he thinks you're cool, and cute?. No sex, of course. They're only eight. -- I'm numbering them so that they will be listed in chronological order. Every now and then I might stick something in that happened before something else.

Tags: Heterosexual  

This is one of those “has to be modified for Rule 7” chapters. If and when I come up with something postable, I’ll post it. BTW, I don’t hold Rule 7 against SOL. It’s nations sticking their noses in.

They Meet

12:48 P.M., Thursday, January 15, 2015

Honolulu, HI

Eight year old Paula Akron and Paul Macon (also eight years old) meet at school. They are both new and they both have (almost) the same name. They feel that they should be friends. Even in the unedited original, the kids don’t have any sex, they don’t kiss or hug or even hold hands, and neither speaks a single naughty word. There was some downblouse peeking, and I assume that must be what did it.

Neighbors

5:42 P.M., Thursday, January 15, 2015

Honolulu, HI

Paul Macon was outside playing in the little time between supper and prime time. He was playing alone because he didn’t know anybody in this neighborhood to play with. He was starting to think that Sam from school could be a friend, and that girl Paula was a friend.

The little boy smiled when he remembered how she had pulled her blouse open to give him another look. She was right when she said her chest looked like his; not a hint of boobs. But the exciting thing was that she let him look. Let? She had almost MADE him look, the way she showed herself off.

The eight year old boy knew lots of things his parents didn’t know he knew. Back at Pearl City one of his friends would rescue the girly magazines his uncle would throw away once he was done with them. The two little boys would look at the pictures of naked women, usually a woman posing by herself but sometimes two together and once they had scored a Hustler showing a woman and man together. His friend had only looked at the pictures and talked about it all, but Paul had gotten into the habit of getting to the garage early so he could read some of it. Much of it was above his level, naturally, but he learned things. He had of course heard adults and older kids use the word “fuck,” but unlike most kids his age he knew exactly what that word meant. He knew that what happened to a man’s penis was an erection, and that it was also called a hard-on, a boner, or a stiffy. He knew that a girl didn’t have a penis, a dick, a cock, a prick but instead had a vagina, or pussy, or cunt. He wasn’t sure why some of the women had hair on the pussy and others didn’t; maybe it was just like some were blonde and some were redheads and some had brown hair, like Paula. He wondered if his new friend had hair on her pussy. Maybe only grown-ups had hair on their genitals. Genitals: that was his latest “adult word.”

Paul knew what a blowjob was, though it looked kind of gross. It was hard to believe that any girl would actually do that, but there it was, in the Hustler. He had hidden the magazine in his things when his family moved. He’d almost sweat blood scared that his parents would find it, but they didn’t so he still had it, hidden in his room where they would never find it.

Part of him thought that he could never do sex stuff with any girl or woman. After all, to do that stuff you had to get naked in front of her, and that was just too much. He knew that he’d just up and die of embarrassment. But at the same time, it was so exciting just to look at and read about; how wonderful it must be to actually DO IT. And the girl would be naked in front of him, so it was fair. He guessed. Or maybe...

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.