Anniversary Gifts - Cover

Anniversary Gifts

by Mushroom

Copyright© 2020 by Mushroom

Drama Sex Story: Clint and Janice had been following a tradition since their first anniversary. They would write each other a note, and the recipient was tasked with making the fantasy in that note a reality. But when on their seventh anniversary Clint writes that he wants to see his wife make love with another woman, neither of them know that everything will change.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Sharing   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   Hispanic Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Caution   .

Our anniversary was coming soon, and once again we followed the tradition we had started 7 years ago. We each wrote down our favorite fantasy and handed it to each other. It had all started rather innocently when on our first anniversary my wife had written me a note which said she wanted to have me lick her someday on the beach. A few weeks later we went to Malibu and as we were walking along the beach at night I pulled the note out of my pocket and handed it to her.

Hand in hand we walked to a little cove and I knelt on the sand. Not even caring that the knees of my slacks were getting dirty, I lifted up her skirt and pulled her panties to the side. Then hands squeezing her bottom I ate her through 2 orgasms as she looked out over the moonlight on the ocean. The entire time she was leaning back against the rocks, and her hands were running through my hair and caressing my head.

That started the tradition 6 years ago, and it was now more refined. We would each take the note, then when we were ready to fulfill it we would hand it back. It had ranged in things from anal sex (1 of only 2 times we tried it), to being tied up (which I did not care for, but she loved it and I let her do it to me still occasionally because she did).

I read her note, and smiled. “I want you to finger me in a public place”. Hmmm, that could be interesting, and I could think of a few places she would probably like. Then she read my note and gasped softly. “What’s wrong baby, not something you want?” I asked.

“Ohhh, Carl, really? You want another girl?”

I had written down “Make love with another girl”. But now in hearing what she said, I understood what she was thinking. “No, oh no not that Janice. I want to see you with another girl. I may or may not do anything, but I think it would be sexy watching you make love to a woman, and to see her make love to you.”

“Carl, you know I don’t do that. I tried it in High School, and did not really like it.”

“Yea, I know. You also told me you were both drunk, and after about 10 minutes she went to the bathroom to puke, then passed out. But I think if you are both sober and we make a romantic setting that will not be the case. But remember, be with or make love does not even mean you have to have sex with her, just something intimate and enjoyable would be fine.”

We talked about it for a bit, and decided we will just see if the right person comes along. A few weeks later we had decided to go and see some RomCom she was crazy about. And thankfully the theater was mostly empty, and had those chairs where you can lift up the arm between the seats.

I had us sit in the back, and I lifted the arm so she could cuddle against me. A bit after the movie started I decided it was time to fulfill her wish. I had my hand resting on her thigh, and I had moved it occasionally so she would get used to it. But now I was more purposeful and moved it both down between her thighs, and then higher. I saw Janice lick her lips, and lean back a bit more. But when I pushed up her skirt as I slid over halfway up her thigh she grabbed my wrist. “Carl, not here!”

I reached into my pocket and took out the piece of paper from the month before. “Janice, this is your wish. Now, relax and enjoy it my love.” She looked around nervously, but saw the theater was mostly empty. So she slipped the note into her purse and let me spread her thighs a bit more, then slip my hand up farther.

I felt her through her panties, and she was warm and damp. I caressed her labia through them, hearing her breathe a bit deeper as I did so. And several minutes later I felt the first of her wetness start to soak through the thin cotton. This is what I was waiting for, as I wanted to be sure she was really enjoying it before I went any further. I pulled the crotch of Janice’s panties to the side and let my fingers now caress her flesh.

I slipped my fingers between her lovely lips to gather some of her slowly seeping wetness and spread it around and looked at my wife. Her eyes were half-closed, and her mouth half-opened. She looked especially sexy, and I could tell she was ranging between wanting me to finger her hard, and the embarrassment of my doing it in such a public place.

I then looked around, and saw the backs of the heads of everybody else nearby. Well, other than one shape at the end of the isle, who seemed to be half-turned towards us. I decided to not say anything about that though.

For about 5 minutes I continued to caress Janice, not trying to finger her yet at all, but to make her even more excited. Her wetness was now very obvious, and I was spreading it all over between her thighs. All the way up over her clit, then from her pussy to the crease of her thighs. I love doing this, and she does also as it makes for incredible sex when she is ready for me to put it in her.

She gave a soft moan when I finally eased my finger inside. Her walls quivered around my finger, almost squeezing it as I started to move it slowly in and out. I looked around again, and saw that the person at the end of the isle was actually watching us! I looked closer as the scene in the movie went to a more lit one, and saw that it was a gal.

Maybe our age, dark hair, glasses. She was wearing dark shorts and light colored button-up blouse, which was partly open as I could see her skin where it was open. And she was not paying attention to the movie anymore, but watching my wife and I. I started easing my finger in and out, making sure our watcher knew what I was doing by how my hand and arm were moving.

Janice moaned softly as I slipped a second finger into her. I took my time, giving her long slow thrusts, until the tips had slipped out of her opening and then sliding back in all the way. I continued to do this, and saw that our observer now was indeed only watching us.

I guess I was not being careful enough, as a few minutes later our eyes met. I smiled at her, and saw her smile back. I started to move my fingers in my wife a little faster, and the gal actually leaned towards us, as if she was trying to get as close as she could. I continued fucking my wife with my fingers, until our eyes met again.

I nodded my head up, then tossed it over my shoulder. A signal that she should come closer. She shook her head no, but continued watching. I whispered to Janice if she wanted a third finger, and she nodded her head yes. I then nodded to the girl again, and after looking around she stood and moved about halfway to where we were sitting.

I could see her a bit better now, and she was indeed about our age, late 20’s. Short, maybe 5’4” and with wavy black hair that fell over her shoulders. I could not determine her race in the darkness, but she looked to be mixed. Maybe Black and Hispanic. Her loose clothes hid her figure, but she looked to be in good shape. She continued to watch me fingering my wife, and we smiled at each other. I by now had 3 fingers inside Janice, and was making long slow thrusts in and out of her.

I saw the gal lick her lips, and lean forward again. Then next time our eyes met I again motioned with my head, and after a moment of hesitation once again moved closer. Now she was only 4 seats away. She looked to be about a C cup, and her legs looked tight. I let my thumb move up to Janice’s clit and when my fingers were fully inside I started to rub her clit. She moaned, and I am sure out watcher could hear it she was so close. And after only a minute my wife came. Her hips pumped up and down in her seat as her hands grasped the arm of the seat and my thigh.

She gasped a bit louder as her climax finally ended. She looked at me with eyes full of love, and I slipped my fingers out of her. Then I slipped my ring and middle fingers back inside and started to move them again.

“Clint, ohhhh, what are you doing? You already fulfilled my request baby.”

“Oh, did I? It said to simply finger you, it did not say for how long, or when I would finish. We still have over a half-hour left in the movie love, so enjoy it.” She sighed and moved her thighs even farther apart. I looked at our watcher again, and I swear she was panting. We shared another smile, and I again motioned her to move closer. And she did again! This time, sitting quietly right next to my wife.

Janice did not even notice, as I was quickly bringing her to her second orgasm of the evening. Her head was now resting on my shoulder, and she was murmuring how good it felt and that she loved me. I reached down with my other hand and raised her skirt as far as I could, so the girl could watch as my fingers slid in and out of my wife. And I started to move them even faster, and surely all of us could now hear the soft squishing noises my fingers made as they slid in and out of my wife’s wet but still needy pussy.

She was watching so closely, and I saw her lick her lips as Janice’s hips started to buck up and down, obviously close again. Finally, she buried her face in my neck and moaned, cumming yet again on my fingers.

She was finally able to catch her breath, and was kissing my neck softly when I looked into my silent friend’s eyes and whispered to my wife “Baby, what would you think if I told you that somebody had been watching us?”

She shuddered, and said that would have been even more hot. I pushed my fingers even deeper into her, then back out. She moaned, and I asked again if she liked that idea. “Yesssss, somebody watching you make me cum would be so amazing lover.”

“Shhhh, slowly and quietly Janice. Look to the other side.”

She pulled back from my neck, then jumped when she turned her head and saw the girl sitting next to her. She tried to pull back and push my hand out of her, but I would not let her. “Shhh, she has been watching for about 30 minutes. It’s OK, she only watched.”

The girl leaned forward, well into Janice’s space and softly said “That was amazingly sexy to watch. Please, don’t stop. I will leave if I make you uncomfortable, but don’t stop because of me.”

Janice calmed a bit, then after looking at me we smiled at each other and she nodded. Then turning back to the other gal she smiled and nodded. Janice again leaned back, and I let my fingers move in and out even faster. Now her entire crotch was wet, and it seemed like this would be a night where she could not get enough.

I reached for her thigh and pulled on it, guiding it on top of mine so she was spread a bit more. Then smiling at the other girl I looked down, then nodded. She reached out, and Janice jumped when she first felt the fingers on her thigh. But she then relaxed when the gal simply urged her to move a thigh over hers, opening my wife up even more.

And her hand remained on Janice’s thigh as I pumped my fingers deeper and faster. My wife was getting close again, and I softly whispered our names to the girl next to us. “Monique” was what she said, and I softly said “Hello Monique” as I slid my fingers all the way in and held them there, turning my wrist so they rotated inside my wife.

Janice was breathing harder, and I could tell she was getting close again. “Monique, can you hold my wife’s hand? She really enjoys squeezing something when she reaches her climax.” Monique nodded, and grasped Janice’s hand in hers, the other one still resting on her thigh.

She was getting closer, and I knew it would not be long. I leaned towards our new friend, and pushed Janice with me. And shortly before she came she followed my unsaid direction and leaned against Monique. And Monique remained there, letting Janice lean against her and bury her face into her neck as she came yet again on my fingers.

Janice was whimpering softly, almost like she was crying as that one ran through her body, her belly flexing and undulating as her pussy clamped my fingers even tighter. Finally, after over a minute she started to get control of herself again, and started to pull back. Monique bent and softly kissed her forehead, then whispered that she had looked amazing having her orgasm, and was thankful that she was able to share in it.

The movie was drawing to a close, and we all softly talked. The movie was forgotten by all of us, and I had slipped my fingers out and was just playing with my wife’s pubic hair. Janice told her about our tradition, and that this was my way of making her fantasy a reality. Monique said that was amazingly romantic, and that I must be an amazing lover.

“Oh, he is. We have been married over 7 years now, together for almost 9. This had long been a fantasy of mine, to have him finger me in a public place. The idea somebody might see was exciting, but I did not think anybody would actually see us.”

I noticed as they talked that both Monique and I were massaging her thighs, and Janice did not seem to notice. And they were still holding hands. “Well, I have to admit to one of mine,” Monique said. “It would be to hold the hand of another girl as she had an orgasm. And you helped me live mine, so that makes it even better I think.”

Finally the end credits started to play, and Janice moved her thighs off of ours and released Monique’s hands and started to put herself back together. I had an evil grin, and reached out with my hand and offered to shake Monique’s. Our hands met, and her eyes opened wide as she realized that it was the same one that had been inside of my wife for most of the movie, and I let the wetness spread on the back of her hand. But she smiled.

We talked for a few minutes, and when I asked Monique if she would join us for a cup of coffee my wife quickly nodded and asked her to join us. She smiled at us, and accepted. After we all stopped in the restrooms, Janice told her to meet us at a small coffee shop we frequented a few miles away. Monique said she knew the place, and would meet us there.

We pulled in, and saw her standing outside a blue Toyota. The night was warm, and the three of us walked in together. After ordering our coffees we went and sat outside. Soon I realized I was the spectator as Janice told her about our tradition, and how it had all started. How in a sexy romantic love letter she had given me on our first anniversary she said how she had wanted me to lick her on the beach. And after I did exactly that, each year we both shared something similar.

“That sounds amazing. So you both just fulfill fantasies for each other? What all have you done?”

“Well, the second anniversary was the first time we did it officially. That year, I wrote that I wanted to tie him up and make love to him. Clint here, he wanted to pop my anal cherry. Let’s see, then it was me masturbating with a vibrator, and I made him fuck my feet and then tits. Hmm, me sucking him off in the backyard at night while I was nude, then he was to fuck me as many times as he could in 24 hours. He made it through 8 and could not get it up anymore.”

Both girls giggled at that, and Monique actually said that sounded amazing. “I had never had it more than 3 times in a single day.”

“Well trust me, it was not that easy. I think the last 1 or 2 times I shot nothing, and we were both sore for days afterwards.”

“I’ll say! It burned when I peed for the next 2 days!” Janice said. “And if not for it being a 3 day weekend I would have walked funny when I went back to work!” We all laughed, and then she asked us what else.

“Well, last year he took me in every room of the apartment. Doggie in the living room, bent over the kitchen counter, which was only the second time I let him take me in the ass. Then in the shower after we cleaned up, laying on the dining room table, then again in bed. That year I had him masturbate for me, and part of my request was that he could not cum until I gave him permission. I had him wait for almost 2 hours and he came everywhere when I finally let him cum.”

They both giggled at that, and I grinned. “And this year?”

“Well, as you saw he fulfilled mine. And how! I expected him to just finger me somewhere like the park, and just until I came. I did not expect him to continue until I came 4 times!” She reached into the pocket on her blouse and handed Monique the note she had written the month before.

“Well, it does not specify where, or how long. So I would say he fulfilled it and then some! And have you done his for the year yet?” At that Janice blushed, and shook her head.

“Well, you should do it. I’m going to remember this myself, you two are amazing at keeping things fresh in your marriage. What is his request?”

It took a few minutes, and finally Janice just sighed and opened her purse. She took out my note and handed it to Monique. She read it, then looked up at both of us.

“Holy crap, you want a threesome Clint?”

“No, not necessarily. Read closer, it says nothing about my participation. Janice here had a one-night event with a girl in High School. Not much happened other than a bit of kissing and groping, they were both drunk and after vomiting the other girl passed out. Mostly, I wanted to watch her and another girl, and hopefully let her replace that bad memory with a good one. Notice, it said nothing about my involvement, although I would like to be there. And it does not even have to involve actual sex. So long as it is a gentle and loving experience then I consider it completed.”

I leaned forward and gave Janice a soft tender kiss. “In fact, tonight was enough to consider that request completed. Monique, you were with us, and you held her hand and were tender and gentle as my wife had her orgasms. You caressed her thigh, and held her hand. She even leaned against you as she had her last orgasm. That is enough that I consider it completed. That was pretty much making love, even though you two did not do anything other than hold hands as she leaned against you.”

Both gals gave me a huge grin. Janice surprised me and leaned and kissed me gently. “No baby, thank you but that does not count. See Monique? This is why I love him, he knows that this did not count, but he is willing to let it go because he loves me. No, there will be another time, as soon as I find the right girl. But as we have never put time limits on these, I just assume I have another 11 months to go.”

We finished our coffee, so I offered to get us some more. I took Monique’s order, I knew well what my wife had by now. I came back and put them on the table, and they were talking about their jobs now. Monique was a professional make-up consultant. She got paid to give makeovers to women, helping them find the perfect cosmetics and style to meet the look they wanted to achieve.

“Oh, a lot of professional women come to me for advice. They want to look older, younger, more serious, less serious, it’s always different. Sometimes it’s to help them attract a guy, sometimes so they look good but without getting so much attention. I love it, as it lets me find a unique look for each.”

“Wow, I wish I could get that. I work at a bank, and all too often I get guys hitting on me when I do not want that at all.”

“Well, I can help you with that easily.” They talked for about 20 minutes, and Monique made several suggestions. Including wearing her hair in a bit more severe manner, moving the rouge on her cheeks down a bit and with a softer color, and wearing longer skirts and long sleeve blouses.

“It’s strange, but somehow bare arms and especially shoulders to guys are almost an invitation to flirt. Cover them up, and you will find a lot more passing you by. Also, glasses. If you notice, I’m wearing them. But these are just glass. I do not need them, but I did not want guys pestering me tonight so I wore them. Many guys see glasses and move on.”

The gal in the coffee shop turned off the lights on the patio, so we knew it was time to go. We moved back into the parking lot, then Janice surprised me when she reached out and put her hand on Monique’s arm and asked her if she wanted t come to our place for a glass of wine. She smiled and accepted.

“OK, come with me then. Your car will be safe here, and we live just a block away. Clint will take our car home and we will meet him there.” Monique smiled, then took her own keys out of her pocket and handed them to me. “I don’t want to walk back here at night, so can you bring my car also please?”

I smiled and watched as the 2 girls started to walk to our apartment. I took our car home first, then we all smiled as I passed them while going back for Monique’s car. I parked it in the visitor section, then went upstairs.

The girls were already sitting on the couch, glasses of wine in hand and chatting when I got there. When she asked I told Monique I was a manager at a local hardware store chain. “I have a BA in Business Administration, and I have already applied for a position with corporate.”

She was suitably impressed, and I was sitting with my arm around Janice’s shoulders. When Janice excused herself to use the bathroom, Monique and I talked a bit more. She asked me if I had any jazz, and I smiled. I walked over to the stereo and after turning it on I connected it to my phone and selected Sting. “Englishman In New York” came on, and she smiled and said that was perfect. I poured us each some more wine and we chatted.

Janice came back, and I saw she had changed while she was out. The blouse and skirt was gone, now she was in loose sweat shorts and a tank top. Monique said that looked comfy as she removed her shoes, and started massaging her feet. Janice surprised me as she urged her to lie back and let us massage her feet. So with one foot in my hands and one in Janice’s, we started to do just that.

“Ohh, that feels wonderful you two. I have had foot massages before, but never booth feet at once.” Janice looked at me and smiled, and I suddenly felt a fluttering in my stomach. Was she planning on fulfilling my request tonight?

I faded to silence as I let my hands and fingers caress Monique’s foot, and it was small and dainty while the two girls talked. I saw how much darker her skin tone was as it rested in my hands, my pale white Irish skin pale against her dusky tone. And I was correct in my assessment earlier, Monique told us her mother was black, and her father was Puerto Rican. I finished, and placed her foot into Janice’s lap, then stood and said I was going to get some cheese and crackers. I pulled out a block of sharp cheddar, then after cutting up part of it and putting it and the crackers on a plate walked back into the living room.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.