A Halloween Party - Cover

A Halloween Party

by alwayswantedto

Copyright© 2020 by alwayswantedto

Erotica Sex Story: A good wife finds out that her husband is cheating on her and sets out to even the score.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   .

Erica had it all. Except children, of course. But now that Derek had been promoted to Regional Vice-President, she could quit work, as they had always planned. After seven years of marriage, the attractive thirty-four year old would finally have the opportunity to ruin her figure. She was ready for it. But that’s not the way her friends saw it.

“You’re crazy,” Janice said. “Derek will be making so much money and he’ll have more time too. You’ll be able to go to Hawaii and Europe.”

“Ya,” Samantha chimed in. “Definitely go to Hawaii. I thank god Jim and I went before we had our kids, otherwise we never would have got there. We won’t get to Europe now until the kids are grown.”

“Oh come on,” Erica challenged her friends. “You guys loll around at home while your older kids are in school and the younger ones are in daycare. If I don’t get on with it, I’ll be a senior citizen by the time mine are school.”

The women all laughed. Janice and Samantha didn’t counter Erica’s retort. The truth is hard to argue with.

“What do you think, Alice?” Erica asked the only one of the group who, like her, didn’t have kids. Alice was the quiet one of the old group of friends and she always had her head screwed on tight. She was a reader, which was a good thing because she didn’t work or do anything else, at least, that the girls were aware of, to fill her time.

“I think you should take a trip and then get on with having your rugrats, if that’s what you really want to do.”

“There, see?” Janice wasn’t going to waste the rare time Alice agreed with her, even if just partly.

“And get a C-section,” Samantha advised. “You don’t want to wreck that wonderful figure.”

“No way,” Janice cried. “It’s about time she gave someone else a chance to be body beautiful. You’d think she would have slacked off after getting the class president, but no. Look at how much effort has gone into that well-oiled machine.”

It was true that Erica was the prettiest of the four women, and had been since their highschool days, but there wasn’t an unattractive one among them which is partly why there wasn’t a hint of sour grapes in the laughter that followed Janice’s jibe.

While the others were laughing, Alice offered further counseling, “You shouldn’t get a C-section Erica unless it’s medically necessary.”

More laughter followed, at Alice’s expense.

“Ya,” Samantha bellowed. “Definitely don’t get a C. Let that body go to hell. It’s your turn.”

That was rich coming from Samantha. Neither she nor Janice had their kids au naturel; both had C-sections and their figures confirmed it.

“Yup. Do it the natural way. But don’t worry about Derek,” Janice said. “He’ll be too happy with your new, bigger breasts anyway.”

Now that was a bit of a sore point. Erica was definitely the prettiest and slimmest of the group, but she had the smallest breasts and, even though she knew Janice didn’t mean anything by it, she felt a painful twinge at the memory of catching Derek several times in the past looking at her friends’ tits. It was her one point of insecurity.

“God, Bill wouldn’t leave mine alone. It’s a wonder there was anything left for the baby.”

“Oh, that’s just disgusting,” Alice got up.

“Are you going already?” Erica asked.

“Yes. Lot’s of things to do.”

“Me too,” Janice and Samantha chimed in together.

“Well, Derek may have more time on his hands but he’s certainly not spending it at home,” Erica complained. “We may not be able use the hot tub at the Halloween party if he doesn’t get home in time to change the filter and do the chemicals.”

“Oh, don’t worry,” Samantha waved like there was no problem. “I’ll send Bill over.”

“No, no,” Erica replied. “Derek can do it.”

“Don’t worry about it. Bill doesn’t mind. It will be good to get him out of my hair.”


“Hi honey. How’s it going?”

Erica listened for several minutes, nodding here and there while she listened to her husband on the phone. She looked around a couple of times, not really being that interested in the details of Derek’s work.

“Mmmhmmm,” she mumbled a couple of times. Then, when there was a break, she said,” Are you going to get home in time for the party?”

She listened to Derek’s answer.

“The halloween party we have every year. We’re celebrating your promotion, this time, and my retirement, remember?”

“Can you get home in time to do the hot tub?”

“Oh. Ok. Well, don’t worry about it. Samantha said she’d send Bill over. Uh huh. Ok.”

“Love you too, honey.” Erica glanced down and noticed the call display. “Say how come you’re calling from the hotel phone?”

“You forgot your blackberry? ... Are you sure? ... Do you want me to look for it? ... No? ... Well, it might be here. Ok, if you’re sure you left it at the office.”

“Ok, bye honey. Love you.”


Erica was running out to the store when Bill dropped by.

“The house is open. Thanks, Bill. I’ll be right back.”

She was almost to the car when she saw Derek’s blackberry lying in the grass next to the driveway, right where his car had been parked. She picked it up and rushed to the store. After she picked up her things, Erica felt a bit swamped and stopped to pick up a coffee. She took her latte to a table and sat down.

I’ll call Derek and let him know I found it, she thought.

Erica started up the blackberry and searched for a note with Derek’s hotel details. She knew he would have them in there somewhere. She didn’t find anyting in the phone list but she did notice something strange. Derek had their friends’ numbers listed. There wan’t anything odd about that, per se, but he didn’t have their home numbers, he had the cell numbers for Janice and Samantha, but not their home or husbands’ numbers.

At any rate, there wasn’t anything about the hotel. Maybe it would be on the calendar. Erica looked at the calendar for the day he left and sure enough, the information was there. But there was something else that made Erica take the rim of her latte cup away from her mouth and slowly set it on the table. Using two hands, Eric manipulated the blackberry to examine the previous week, then several more weeks, and then months and months. She was shaken when she finally put the blackberry in her purse. She didn’t call Derek.

Erica got up and left, leaving her latte behind. She started her car and started to back out but put it back into park. She began to cry, quietly at first, but within a minute she was sobbing. Several minutes passed before she got hold of herself. She started to put the car into gear, then burst out in anger, slamming both hands on the steering wheel.

“You bastard,” she cried. “You dirty fucking bastard.”

Erica could hardly see on the way home, but not for tears. Her vision was impaired by anger and pure, raw hatred. How could they? Those fucking bitches. Her so-called friends.


Samantha’s Husband.

She was surprised to see Bill still there when she looked out the kitchen window onto the deck. Her mind, now numbed, revived some of its anger but that quickly subsided. It wasn’t Bill’s fault. Bill was a nice guy and he was as much a victim as she was. She felt drained, and sad. A sympathetic sense of companionship with Bill welled up inside her. The poor guy, he doted on Samantha. Did he know? She doubted it. Nor, probably, did Don. Erica was certain, looking at Bill working on her hot tub, that none of her friends’ husbands knew their wives were fucking hers, and had been for a long time.

Erica walked out to say hi to Bill, trying to act as normal as possible, bringing him a tall, cold glass of beer.

“I’m sorry I took so long, Bill.”

“No problem, Erica. Thanks,” he said, taking the beer.

“Was there something wrong with the filter?” Bill should have been finished long ago.

“Yeah, kinda. The pump wasn’t working right but I think I’ve got it now. I’ll be out of your hair pretty quick now.”

“Oh, don’t go Bill,” Erica implored, suddenly wanting him to stay. “We should test it out to make sure it keeps working. Have you done the chemicals?”

“Oh yeah. I put those in a long time ago. Almost two hours now,” Bill looked at his watch.

“Perfect,” Erica said. “You finish your beer, and I’ll go get changed.”

“I don’t have a suit,” Bill complained to Erica’s retreating back. Too late, she was already in the house.

Bill was almost finished his beer when Erica reappeared carrying another tall one for him and a highball for herself. Erica could feel his appreciative eyes on her as she walked toward him in the skimpy bikini. The material was so thin it did little to hide what was underneath. Her long, blondish-red hair covered more of her body than her swimsuit but Erica, normally a bit prudish —this bikini had only been seen by Derek— wasn’t in the mood to hide her body today.

There was a thin string joining the two cups of her top together, strung below and between the swell of her small breasts. Bill’s eyes drank in her small cleavage with an intensity sufficient to count the individual freckles sprinkled across and between the upper swells of her breasts. Erica handed the beer to Bill, then turned her head sideways to look at the tub but kept her body facing squarely toward him. She took a sip of her drink, carefull to keep looking steadily at the hot tub so Bill was free to continue scanning her tits. She asked Bill to explain what was wrong, not once diverting her eyes from the tub, and managed to stretch, arching her back so her breasts strained upward against the flimsy bikini top.

Erica had no idea why she had deliberatively dressed so provacatively or why she was parading herself before him. Was she trying to get back at Samantha? Though she didn’t want to admit using innocent Bill, Erica knew she was. It was wrong but Bill’s attention felt good, made her feel attractive, something examining Derek’s blackberry had ripped away from her.

“So, should we get in?”

“I don’t ... I don’t have a suit.”

“Just go in your underwear,” Erica said in a voice that left little room for argument. “I’ll get us a couple more drinks. I wan’t to be sure it’s working for the party, Bill.”

Erica knew Bill was watching her as she sauntered back to the house so she put an extra twitch at the end of each sideways sway. She stopped before reaching the house and, striking a movie-worthy pose, drained her glass. A wicked feeling spread through her, like a warm glow with hot tendrils spearing out from her groin. She had never done anything like this before. She wasn’t sure what she was up to and, uncharacteristically, she wasn’t bothered that she didn’t have a plan. This was fun and Erica wanted to play some more.

She was surprised that Bill wasn’t in the tub when she returned; but then again, she wasn’t. Erica set the drinks, two beer and two more highballs, on the deck beside the tub. Bill was standing awkwardly in his boxer shorts. Erica thanked god they didn’t have polka dots, she wouldn’t have been able to keep a straight face if they had.

“See,” she said, looking at Bill’s dark maroon boxers. “Those look just like a bathing suit.”

Erica was pleased to see how much Bill’s shorts swelled in front, a fact he was trying to hide by turning partly away from her. ‘I’ll bet he wishes he’d got into the tub.’

Erica decided to have some fun with Bill. She stopped him as he tried to get into the tub, pulling him around to face her. She reveled in his discomfort as he visibly strained to rid himself of the problem he had grown watching her walking to and from the tub in her skimpy bikini.

“Bill, how much bigger did Samantha’s breasts get the first time she was pregnant?” Erica pushed her breasts out, forcing him to look at them. She put her hands under her breasts, cupping and providing a slight lift as she showed them to her former friend’s husband.

“Oh, I don’t know,” Bill was obviously uncomfortable yet unable to take his eyes away from Erica’s small but perfectly shaped gems. “Quite a bit, as I recall.”

“Really?” Erica cooed. “That’s great. I can use all the help I can get,” she pushed her breasts up a bit more and twisted her torso, swaying her goods in front of Bill, laughing inside as his eyes followed her tits as if watching a tennis game.

“No,” Bill blustered, “you don’t need any help.”

Erica laughed, a throaty, confidential laugh. “You mean, more than a mouthful’s a waste, Bill?”

“No, no.” Bill was really flustered now. “I didn’t mean that.”

Erica carried on in her sexy voice. “For Derek, anyway. I mean, for a bigger man like you, Bill, a woman would have to have more to offer.”

“You don’t need ... I mean ... yours are perfect.” Bill looked exceedingly uncomfortable now but he still hadn’t taken his eyes off Erica’s chest.

“Oh, don’t worry. You can’t hurt my feelings, Bill. I’m just teasing.” Erica couldn’t have been more honest. “Let’s get in, finish our drinks, and make sure this damn tub’s going to keep working.”

She started to turn away, then swung quickly back, stretching her hand out to place it on Bill’s hip.

“Actually, why don’t you take your boxer’s off so you have something dry to put on when we get out.” Erica tugged at the waistband of Bill’s shorts. “I’ll look away until you’re in the tub,” she said, turning away again and letting her hand scrape across the front of Bill’s boxers.

My, he’s way bigger than Derek.

Erica stepped into the hot tub and, to make sure Bill didn’t back out, quickly unsnapped her top and flung it to the side on the deck. She leaned sideways to pick up her drink and stood up again, careful not to look back.

“Come on, Bill. Hurry up and get in so I can turn around.”

As soon as she heard Bill get in, Erica turned around and sat down, beside rather than opposite and a little away so she could angle her knees toward him and let her feet brush against his. The water was just deep enough that Erica’s nipples were submerged but dangerously near the surface. Bill was enthralled.

Erica reached behind Bill to get him a fresh beer. Half standing, she let her bare tits swing freely in front of his face. She didn’t hurry and once her right nipple even brushed Bill’s cheek.

Erica chatted away, being careful not to require a response from Bill so she didn’t disturb his observations. She raised her foot right out of the water a couple of times to remark about how wrinkled her toes were getting, giggling and asking him if he was getting wrinkled. When she got Bill his last beer, she purposely let her tits bump against his face several times before sitting down.

“Jeez, Bill,” she said. “I just realized, you’re stark naked.”

Bill seemed to stiffen up, surprised by her remark, so Erica went on.

“That’s not fair, is it?” she added a bit of a slur into her words as she stood, sideways to Bill, and stretched to make the most of her small breasts with their long, perky nipples. Erica hooked her thumbs into the sides of her bikini and pushed it down. Bill had a brief glimpse of a jutting, bare bottom and a tuft of blondish, red hair that was darker than on her head. Erica sat down and tossed her wet bottoms onto the deck.

“There. We’ve done it. We never did go skinny-dipping in school. Wow, what a relaxing afternoon,” Erica said, sitting back and spreading her arms wide, gripping the edge of the tub behind her, allowing her nipples to poke above the water. “Thanks for your help, Bill, and your company. I didn’t feel like being alone this afternoon. I really appreciate it.”

“No problem. Anytime,” Bill muttered, staring at her nips.

“But I guess we better call it a day soon, huh?” Erica asked, both of her feet finding and rubbing Bill’s. “Drink up,” she cried, grabbing her drink and tossing it back.

Bill complied and when he was done Erica stood and stepped out of the hot tub. Stark naked, as if it was the most natural thing in the world, she waited for Bill to get out.

“Come on, Bill. You don’t have anything I haven’t seen before. We’re friends, remember? Special friends, now,” she added.

Reluctantly, Bill got out. His embarrassment faded when he saw Erica waiting for him, full on, not trying to cover herself or turn away. His eyes, for once, tore away from her tits, down to her pussy on display complete with its neatly trimmed bush. While he was engaged with her lower charms, Erica noticed that Bill had an very nice erection, a long, thick, hard cock.

“Are you going to dress as Superman at the party, Bill?” Erica laughed. “Or The Hulk?”

Immediately, Erica turned and walked away before things got further out of hand. She didn’t hurry. She let Bill enjoy the sight of her ass all the way to the house, walking in a way that exaggerated the roll of her cheeks. In the kitchen, she peeked out the window and confirmed what she had suspected—Bill hadn’t started to dress until she was out of sight; he had been mesmerized and was still standing beside the hot tub holding his boxers, proof of his new-found infatuation wobbling at full mast in front of him.

Erica hadn’t meant to do any of the things she’d done but it was all becoming part of a plan forming in her mind; a wicked plan of revenge.


Janice’s Husband

The next day was Saturday, the day of the party. Erica expected Derek home late afternoon so she didn’t have much time.

“Hi Don,” Erica’s voice was more cheerful than usual, even for the morning.

“No, I know Janice has taken the kids out to her Mom’s,” she said into the phone. “Actually,” she lowered her voice, “I was trying to get hold of you. I need your help.”

“Anything?” Erica laughed, infusing her tone with nefarious implications. “Be careful, Don. I just may take you up on that.” She and Don had engage in such banter before but this time her voice somehow offered a hint of something suppressed.

Having laid the seed, Erica returned her voice normal. “Anyway,” she said, “I really need your help. I don’t know if Janice told you but Derek and I are dressing as Dr. Jekyl and Mrs. Hyde and I need your advice on my costume. Derek won’t be home until late and I know you have a good eye, I mean, fashion sense,” Erica finished with another meaningful laugh.

“You will? Super, Don. Can you come over right away. I have so much to do.”

“Perfect. See you soon.” Erica hung up. The smile on her face wasn’t pleasant.

Don arrived less than half an hour later. He was smaller than Samantha’s Bill, the same height as Derek but with a slighter frame. Whereas Derek exuded a brash enthusiasm, there was an air of sophistication about Don. He liked to considered a suave man of taste. Erica was waiting at the door and handed him a large glass of Derek’s best whiskey.

“Oh, I think it’s a little early for this,” Don said, following Erica into the house.

“Don’t be silly. It’s almost noon. It won’t hurt for you to get a head start on the other guys for a change. You’re the only one that can hold his liquor,” Erica stroked Don’s male ego. “Anyway, you need to be in the party spirit if your advice is going to do me any good. Come on, follow me.”

Erica took Don’s free hand and led him, slowly so he wouldn’t spill the tumbler she had filled to the brim. As soon as he was started on the stairs, Erica slowed her pace, staying just far enough ahead that Don’s eyes were on a level with her behind. She was wearing a black slip edged with lace that fell to her upper thigh. It was cut so it could be worn under dresses with either a low bodice or an open back and was quite revealing. Erica was pleased that Don had shown as much appreciation as Bill as she chatted with him at the door.

“Sorry for greeting you like this Don but I couldn’t wait. I’ve already tried on two costumes. Don’t rush. I don’t want to get whiskey on my carpet.” Erica wanted to slow Don down to work maximum effect out of her small but prominent behind. She knew men liked it and Derek always said it was her best feature. It worked. Don slowed to a crawl and Erica let her ass sway in exaggerated fashion in front of his face.

When they finally made it into her bedroom, Don had taken a couple of small gulps of whiskey. A glow was already flowing through him. Actually, Don wasn’t the best drinker of the group, despite Erica’s flattery. He maintained his relative control by drinking far less than the other men.

Several dresses were laid out on Erica’s bed. To Don’s disappointment, all were full-length, Victorian gowns, as befitting the era for Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde. Erica made a big show of trying on each of the gowns, being sure to spend more time in her sexy, brief slip than in any of the dresses. By the time Erica had tried on each of the gowns, extolling their virtues between changes while fussing about in her slip, Don had consumed over half of his glass.

Removing the last dress, Erica casually picked up the whiskey bottle she had left on the bedside table and refilled Don’s glass. She smiled to herself when she realized that Don didn’t even seem to notice, he was so intent on her figure. Erica was pleased with the way the silky slip clung to her body, the deep cut between her breasts teasingly advertising their erotic presence in a clandestine manner that a woman with larger tits could never achieve. Don was hooked. It was time to pull him in.

“Well,” she asked, “shall we leave Mrs. Jekyl behind and move on to Mrs. Hyde?”

Don looked confused. Erica disappeared into the walk-in closet and returned with an armful of more provacative clothing. Don’s eyes widened as he saw how skimpy some of the dresses were, more like Victorian undergarments than proper clothing.

“Oh, but wait,” Erica cried. “Would you try on the Dr. Jekyl costume? Please, please,” Erica cooed when Don hesitated. “Derek won’t be able to try it on until tonight and it’ll be too late to make any changes then. Come on,” Erica pleaded, taking Derek’s hand and easing the tumbler from his grasp, pleased to see he had already drained another quarter of the glass. “You and Derek are so much the same, size-wise,” Erica’s voice softened.

Don agreed. What else could he do?

“Take your shirt and pants off, then,” Erica instructed, walking out of the room. “I’ll get the costume.”

Erica retrieved Derek’s costume and paused in the hallway to leave sufficient time for Don to remove his shirt and pants. Although he didn’t know it, she had left one of the mirrored closet doors positioned so she could see into the room. Don was standing in just his boxer shorts and socks as he took another pull from the glass. Setting the glass down, he nervously fidgeted about, then looked at himself in the mirror above Erica’s dresser. Erica had left a bra and panties draped over the seat, just to heighten Don’s awareness should he see them. Don’s eyes dropped from the mirror to her underwear and then back to his reflection. He sucked in his stomach, then lifted each foot and removed his socks. He was examining himself with a skeptical eye when Erica breezed back into the room.

“Jeez, Don. Have you been working out?” Erica stroked him further.

“Yeah, a little,” Don replied, his voice slurring. Erica knew he that wasn’t true from Janice’s complaints but it didn’t hurt to boost his ego at bit.

“You look great. That’s good, you took your socks off. Men look silly standing around in their socks. Did you know the costume comes complete with antique socks? Well, antique looking, I guess.” Erica laid the suit out on the bed, then turned around with the long black socks in hand, complete with elastic straps to wrap around the upper calf to keep them from falling down.

“Sit,” she commanded.

Don sat on the bench seat in front of her dresser and Erica knelt before him, picking up Don’s right foot and starting to fit a sock over his toes. She leaned over but kept her head from bending so Don had a clear line of sight down the gap in the front of her slip. She knew her tits were small but was certain it wouldn’t matter a damn. A man would look anyway. She was right. As she smoothed the long sock up Don’s leg and fixed the elastic just under his knee, Erica peeked at his boxer shorts. Definitely, he liked the view.

Erica put the next sock on but spent more time smoothing it out on Don’s leg, stroking his calf and especially the bare skin above the sock and below the back of his knee. She almost laughed at the way Don tried to hold his hands in his lap to cover his burgeoning erection. Bill, she knew, wouldn’t have been able to cover his massive root the way Don did, or for that matter, her husband could.

“There, aren’t those cute,” Erica laughed, putting her hands on Don’s knees and pushing his legs wide, ostensibly to examine the socks but really trying to make him feel more exposed. “Stand up, let’s do the shirt now.”

Don was distinctly uncomfortable as Erica dressed him in the shirt. He couldn’t use both hands to cover himself when one was being put in a sleeve and his boxers had an obvious tent in front but Erica didn’t seem to notice. As soon as both arms were sleeved, she began fastening the buttons on the shirt.

Next came the pants. Erica went down on her knees before Don and waited for him to raise his foot to slip it into the pantleg. There was a long pause and Erica knew it wasn’t that he didn’t know what was expected of him, he was just sidetracked again looking down her front. With both feet in, Erica rose, pulling the pants up Don’s legs and tugging them over his butt and cinching it around his waist.

“Let’s get that shirt tucked in,” she said, slipping her hands around Don’s back and pushing the shirt tail inside before he could protest. Holding the right side of the pants up, Erica slipped her left hand around Don’s hips, tucking the shirt as she progressed to the front. Don stiffened noticibly when her hand smoothed the shirt down his front, right over his bulging boxers.

“Tight fit,” Erica remarked flippantly, changing hands and working her way around to the front again. This time, she tucked the front in more slowly, deliberately letting the back of her fingers linger on the front of Don’s now more swollen boxers.

“There you go. Slip on the jacket while I get into my outfit.”

Erica put on one of the flimsy dresses that looked more like a fancier version of what she was wearing, underwear. The dress, small as it was, didn’t completely cover her slip.

“Oh, dear. This won’t do.”

Erica removed the dress just as Don was tugging the jacket down from his shoulders to perfect its fit. Casually, she slipped the ribbon straps off her shoulder and started to take the slip off.

“Jeez. What am I doing?” she laughed, turning to face Don’s eager eyes, holding the slip against the top of her breasts, barely covering her nipples. “I forgot you weren’t Derek.”

“Uh...” Don was embarassed, “do you want me to step outside?”

“Oh, don’t be silly. How many times have we all been in the hot tub together? Just close your eyes for a moment, or better, look over that way,” Erica pointed toward her mirrored closet doors.

Don did as she asked and Erica let the slip fall to her hips, then pushed it down over her hips and down her legs. She was stark naked except for the thong-like panties whose narrow straps swooped over her hips, joined behind her and slung under her ass to cup her pussy after disappearing between her cheeks.

Erica knew that Don could see her through the closet door mirror and the one on her dresser. She was careful not to look that way so that, after the first shock, Don felt safe in openly ogling her body. Erica took her time putting on the skimpy underwear-dress, typical of bawdy house dress in the Victorian era except the buttons in the back had been replaced by more conventional, and convenient, zippers. She turned to face Don.

“What do you think?”

“Fantastic. You’ll win the contest. At least,” he smiled appreciatively, “you’ll get all the men’s votes.”

“You’re just being nice Don,” Erica chuckled. “I don’t have enough up top to win any contest, even if it is just between four women.”

Don looked skeptical. She could win Miss Universe as far as he was concerned.

“Wait,” Erica cried. “How can a gentleman judge his woman,” she emphasized ‘his’, “without his whiskey to sharpen his eye.” Erica topped up Don’s glass and handed it to him.

Immediately, without instructing Don to avert his eyes, Erica turned and unzipped the back of her dress. Instinctively, she knew Don was looking directly at her rather than through the mirrors. To increase his comfort, Erica cheerily piped, “I’ll let you know when you can look,” just in case he looked away, afraid she might suddenly turn around after undoing her dress. Slowly, she pushed the dress off her shoulders and let it fall to her waist. She didn’t have to push this loose number over her hips, it just fell to the floor around her feet with a gentle rustle.

In exaggerated fashion, Erica leaned forward to smooth out the next dress on the bed before putting it on, arching her back to teasingly thrust her butt closer to Don. ‘Wouldn’t you like to do me from behind?’ The thought send a thrilling jolt ricocheting off her hip bones and then zinging up her spine. She almost fell over onto the bed on her elbows and pictured Bill advancing on her with his super slooper. Thank god it was Don and not Bill or she might not have been able to keep upright. Don’t let this go too far, Erica, she admonished herself. Stay in control.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.