Stolen Innocence - Cover

Stolen Innocence

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Young girl get brutally raped. She struggles to move on.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Humiliation   Rough   First  

I put my hands on my hips and look at him.

“Bite me.” I say.

“Sure, baby, anything you want. But right now, you need to get on the bike. I paid good money for that pussy and I am not done with it yet. You didn’t think you were worth that much for one fuck, did you?” he says.

I feel the wind get knocked out of me. I should walk right past him. I should run back into the diner. However, I remember I am trash now and swing my left leg over the seat. I feel the smooth leather on my thighs as I scoot up behind him.

“Hang on baby. Wouldn’t want that pretty face messed up by the concrete.” He says and starts off slowly.

I wrap my arms around him and pull my body tight to his. The wind whips my hair and my skirt around as we fly down the street. I lay my head on his back and close my eyes. My mind wanders easily as the sound of the motor drowns out everything except my memories.

He pulled my hair again and I got to my knees. I felt something pushed into my mouth. It was cloth. I gagged a little as he pushed it deep. He pulled the tape across my mouth again and I worked the cloth to the front of my mouth.

“There, that’s better. Your pretty little panties should help muffle the sound even more.” He said with a laugh.

He pulled me to my feet. I stood shivering.

“God Damn, you are even prettier than I thought you would be.” He said and squeezed my left breast.

He pinched my nipple and I whimpered. He laughed and pinched it again, a little harder. I whimpered and jumped a little. He laughed again. He twisted my nipple and the pain ripped through my young breast.

“Feel good, you little bitch? You have no idea how long I have waited to punish this hot little body.” He said in my ear and twisted my nipple again.

I jumped up and down and my tears flowed fresh. My skin felt like it was ripping. My nipples had always been sensitive, and this was hurting bad. He twisted the other nipple and I screamed again. He threw me down on the couch and moved on top of me quickly. He yanked my legs apart and lined up his cock over my sore pussy.

“Look at me cunt. I want to see your eyes as I fuck you again.” He said, and I looked at his face, trying to memorize anything I could.

He jammed his cock deep into me and I screamed into my panties. It hurt worse than before. I was still tight but now I was also sore. He felt like he was ripping off a scab. I was crying hard and them I felt him grab both nipples. I opened my eyes and saw his cruel eyes looking at me. He pulled out slowly and then pushed hard into me as he twisted both nipples. I jumped and screamed.

He stops the motorcycle in front of an old house. There are a bunch of bikes parked in front. He gets off and takes my hand. I swing off and notice a wet spot on his seat.

“Dammit girl, you leaked all over my seat.” He says and grabs my uniform skirt and wipes off his seat.

I stand there like an idiot and then he pulls me behind him as we walk toward the house. I follow like a puppy as we go through the front door. There are at least 10 guys gathered around the front room. Some are watching TV, some are playing cards, but all are drinking beer. There are a lot of beer cans around.

“Hey, Denny. Nice little piece you got there. Trolling the daycares now?” I hear one of them say and a roar of laughter follows.

“She is a hot one. Look at those fucking legs! We gonna get a shot at that when you’re done?” Another voice and another roar.

We walk past the table with the card game, and he stops to talk to one of the guys. I don’t really listen closely to their conversation. I am looking out at the sea of guys. They are all staring at me, most of them rubbing themselves and licking their lips. I feel like a rabbit in the lion’s cage. I feel something touch my leg and I turn. The guy he is talking to is rubbing my left leg while he is talking to my biker. He seems to be sort of a leader. His hand moves up my inner thigh and my legs spread a little instinctively. He runs his hand between my legs and cups my ass. He pulls back across my pussy and slides a finger between my moist lips. I shiver.

“The game room should be open.” I hear the leader biker say and his hand grabs my inner thigh.

“Thanks.” My biker says.

“Sweetheart, I don’t know where he got you but when you get tired of this schmuck I will be right here. I would love to get a hold of a sweet piece like you.” The leader says and looks right at me with piercing blue eyes, holding onto my thigh.

I just stare and then my biker pulls me away. He drags me down the hall as the guys continue to make obscene noises and yell out what they would do to my body. He opens a door and leads me into a room. He closes the door and walks me over to a pool table. He lifts me and sits me on the edge. He doesn’t waste any time as he moves between my legs and kisses me hard. I am taken a little by surprise and his tongue darts into my mouth. I gag a little and make a grunting noise. He pulls away and looks at me. He really does look ok; he is not your typical biker. He is clean shaven; his hair is short, and he has all his teeth. His smile is actually kind of nice.

My nipples felt like they were on fire and the pain was competing with the pain in my crotch. I couldn’t focus on either as he hammered my sore little pussy and continued to twist my nipples. I was screaming through my panties to try and take my mind off the hurt that was ripping through my young body. My entire body was being pummeled as he stroked in and out. My legs were flailing, and I felt like I would fly across the room if he wasn’t on top of me. My eyes struggled to focus on him through my tears, he was smiling behind the ski mask. I could see his teeth. He seemed to be enjoying himself.

“Baby girl, this pussy is so sweet, and I love these little tits. They are perfect. I may have to come back for seconds after tonight.” He said.

My eyes opened wide. The fear spread through me again. Would he stalk me forever? Would I ever be safe? Could I go through this again? I felt him pull my nipples hard and my boobs stretched out to him. He let go of them and grabbed my legs. He spread me really wide and pushed my legs back against the couch. They were next to my head and he was driving his cock deeper into me. I whimpered and a fresh set of tears followed the new pain.

My biker smiles as he unbuttons my uniform from the top. He opens five buttons, and the uniform top opens wide. He looks at my plain white bra and laughs. He pulls the uniform down over my arms and pulls my arms free. My uniform gathers loosely at my waist. He reaches behind me and unsnaps my bra. He pulls it off me and tosses it aside. My boobs bounce free in front of his eyes.

“Wow, these are gorgeous.” He says and cups my boobs gently.

I tense up and he stops.

“Relax, baby. I’m not gonna hurt you. Have you been hurt before?” He says with a strange look of concern on his face.

I look at this guy. Are you kidding me? Is he really trying to show compassion after he paid me $500 to fuck me who knows how many times? Is this guy for real? I look into his eyes and I swear I see compassion. He rubs my boobs gently as he looks at me. He kisses my forehead and then my cheeks, my nose, and then my lips very lightly. I feel my body respond to his light touch and move towards him slightly.

“That’s it sweetie, you are going to be fine.” He says and then covers my mouth with his.

This time I meet his tongue with mine and we kiss deep and long. I feel my nipples harden between the kiss and his fingers massaging my chest. He moves closer and wraps his arms around me. I feel my breath leave my body in a slow breath as he hugs me. I feel myself calm down and the pleasure takes center stage in my mind. Can this be? Am I not so far gone that I can still experience pleasure? He moves back and pushes me gently back on the table. My legs are hanging off the edge and he lifts them up and puts my feet on the edge of the table, spreading me open. He pushes my uniform up to my waist and my young pussy opens to him.

The cruel man was still drilling me, and I was wondering how long he could keep it up. Would he rape me all night? My legs were still pushed into the back of the couch and his body was now all over me. His face was next to mine and his chest against mine. His cock continued to hammer my sore pussy relentlessly. I smelled him again.

“You precious little cunt. This is the best pussy I have had my entire life. I just want to fuck you forever. Would you like that, baby? You seem to be handling it pretty well and I have to say you are even prettier with your sweet little legs spread wide open. I may have to take some pictures, so I have a souvenir.” He said directly in my ear.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.