Keeping the Womenfolk in Line - Cumming of Age - Cover

Keeping the Womenfolk in Line - Cumming of Age

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 9

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Danny spends the weekend at his father's girlfriend's house. She and her daughters have a very different (submissive) lifestyle. I can't tell you more without spoiling the second chapter. This is a coming of age story -and a cumming of age story. (Will involve BDSM/Humiliation)

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   School   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Analingus   Bestiality   Enema   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Babysitter   Public Sex   Prostitution  

“I need to ask you for two favors, Sir” Juliette made a peace sign with her fingers as she made a request. She slithered her mighty tongue through the fingers like a snake eating pussy playfully. “I need you to text me every hour on the hour. If I don’t answer, then you call. I am going to send you my location, and you can track my car with your phone app. Your Father always does this for me as a safety measure. If I get some weirdo that kidnaps me and I don’t like how he is beating me and tying me up,” Juliette was half-joking (at least I think), then I will give you the code-word “Boobies,” and you should call the police.

“Boobies?” I laughed but somehow knew that Juliette was creative enough to find a way to work that into the conversation while she was being held at gunpoint for ransom. “I post texts and videos to my Uber Driving Slut account on Twitter. I want you to monitor them for me, please. If I use the word Boobies, that is also code for I have a problem. I’ll call them tits, knockers, jugs, or anything else except Boobies,” she explained. She told me that I should count them up and that there should be at least one condom filled with cum for every twelve guys she fucks. She consolidates all the cum into a single rubber. It sounded disgusting but at the same time amazingly erotic. There has to be a word for how unabashedly slutty Juliette was about her love of semen.

Juliette also told she made fifty bucks per guy on average – depending on what they wanted from her. “I am not permitted to charge TOO much. Your father doesn’t want my ego blowing up just because I have like 5,000 followers on Twitter and I can charge all this money for my time, attention and body.”

I was shocked; she sold herself so cheaply. I paid more than fifty bucks for video games that I never even played. I would have played with her all day before this happened if I knew that was all she charged for sex. She told me most men just want blowjobs, and they are done and over quick. “I’ve got some filthy fuckers who like weird things too,” she said with a look of disgust.

I wondered what a woman who routinely fucked her horse thought was weird.

Juliette told me that she had a tendency to try to cheat her former Masters. “I need motivation while I am out there. Men reject me; try to Jew me down to five bucks to fuck me in the butt. It starts to get to me, and I am naturally lazy and cranky. I haven’t rode a real dick in a while. I’ve also been without discipline. It takes a lot out of me to control the girls because it snaps me out of the submissive mindset. It helps to know that Master is watching what I am doing even indirectly through you, Sir. I thought he’d contact me by now, but since he can’t, then I need you to at least keep an eye on me and make sure that I don’t get distracted, Sir?” she said.

I didn’t know what she meant by Jewing someone down. When she blithely explained that the term meant negotiating the price much lower than it should be, I realized that Juliette was deeply anti-Semitic. I don’t know if she knew it or not, but I am Jewish. I am not exactly a practicing Jew, but it really felt like a slap to the face to hear that old stereotype about the penny-pinching Jew who is always weaseling everyone out of their money. I tried to pretend that it didn’t bother me, but it did.

“So how do I know how much money you bring home is how much you actually earned? Maybe you are putting some aside that Dad should know about?” I asked skeptically.

Juliette looked at me like I was crazy at first. Then she said that brought her to her second request.

“I would like it if you inspected me thoroughly before I leave and after I come home tonight. I know this is all new to you, but you’ve done an outstanding job with the girls. I have to warn you that I am going to have a lot of cum inside of me when I get home, and you can wash me out with the garden hose. I drip most of it out before I get home, but I can’t get it all. Cum is very sticky,” she smiled at me because I obviously knew that first hand.

I nodded that would be fine and asked her why this was so important to her. I ordered her into the inspection position so that I could begin. She obediently grabbed her ass cheeks for me. I was a little intimidated by the fact she was old enough to be my mother. I felt this was a test that I had to pass. If I could dominate their mother, then Becky and Stacy would see that I was not as easily trifled with as I was the night before. I yanked her long blonde hair, and Juliette didn’t resist. She smiled like she enjoyed it.

“I admit that I have in the past been tempted to hold out a little money. It is your Father’s money now, though. He is the head of the house, and I am not in charge of the bills anymore. It is frankly a relief,” She said.

“How do I know you won’t stop and get yourself a manicure or buy something frivolous?” I asked. I yanked her hair hard a few times. I would have felt a little misogynistic being rough with her but she asked me to do that to her. I also really wanted to get even with her for that crack about Jews. Truth be told, even though she had no problem fucking black guys I wasn’t too keen on her calling them niggers.

“You won’t, Sir,” Juliette said that the phone app would show wherever she went. I said that I didn’t trust her, and she looked like she creamed herself. I pulled her ears and pinched her nose closed while I forced her tongue out of her mouth and yanked it.

“How do I know you aren’t going to hide money in your car and then go back out later and spend it when I am not tracking your every move?” I asked. She seemed to respect the fact that I was being so thorough. She waited until I released her tongue and stopped pinching it to answer me.

“The password to my phone is 80085 (BOOBS). It is the password to all our phones, my email, everything,” she said. I found that hard to believe because you need a special character and upper case and lower case for some passwords. I choked her and told her so, and she told me that for her email, she uses B008s! And let me write down the passwords. She sputtered and coughed. I didn’t trust the way she had said that the passwords were all the same, and then when I pushed her, she told me that some were different. It felt like she had been intentionally misleading me.

I grabbed her tits and gave them a really hard squeeze. They felt like stress balls filled with rubber. They were hard and firm and didn’t feel natural like Becky or Stacy’s jiggly tits. They were fake, and I felt they were inferior to the natural ones that her daughters had on their chests. I pulled her nipples and played with them.

“Oh my, if you keep doing that I won’t want to get to work, Sir” Juliette smiled at me seductively. I ignored her and slapped her tummy hard. It was firm like a rock. I was shocked that it was so firm, but I didn’t act impressed. I think Juliette knew I was anyway, and she smirked playfully. I shoved four fingers into her pussy and then made her suck my fingers after I pinched her clit hard. She didn’t even flinch. I fingered her asshole; it was clean and free.

“May I piss outside before I leave, and then you can put my plug up my ass, Sir?” Juliette asked. I wasn’t done rubbing her ass cheeks and her legs. I checked for stubble, and there was very little. I told her that she could go outside and squat.

Juliette lived on a remote farm, but I think an extroverted slut like her was confident enough with her sexuality that she could have pissed in the open in a much more crowded area and not be mortified. She dug a hole and bent over, and then when I gave the order, she held her piss flaps open and pissed in the hole.

I glared at Becky to indicate I knew she hadn’t done that earlier. Becky looked away with shame on her face. I made sure that 80085 opened her phone before I let Juliette have it. I also tried it on the other girl’s phones. I scanned to make sure that my Father hadn’t texted any of them. There were pictures of Juliette in various positions with the dildos stuffed in her and pleas to see him. The messages ran the gamut from being bored and lonely to angry and disappointed. Juliette had a temper in her text messages and not a lot of patience. I realized that she was a crazy bitch, just like Becky, as I scanned the messages.

When Juliette was done, she bent over and let me stick the butt plug up her ass. I didn’t put it in her mouth first to get it wet. I shoved it dry into her butt, and she squirmed uncomfortably and then smiled at me. She reminded me politely to let girls spit on their plugs first so that they will slide in easier.

“I didn’t want to do that. I wanted it to be uncomfortable to remind you of your place,” I said, and I warned her I’d make her show me where the hot sauce was if she didn’t get going.

Juliette looked pleasantly surprised by my forcefulness, but she wasn’t intimidated. She knew she could ignore my orders if she didn’t want to obey me. “There is no sacrifice without pain,” Juliette nodded approvingly and stepped into a short denim micro mini-skirt and a sheer blouse that did nothing to hide her nipples. “I am off to work,” she smiled and waved at us as she left.

Becky and Stacy watched me quietly after their mother drove away.

“What are you cunts looking at?” I said, and I pointed inside the house. I made them hold each other and make out while they held each other’s ass cheeks apart and held each other tightly. They frequently kneed each other and bumped titties playfully to annoy one another when they thought they could get away with it. I cropped their butts each time to demonstrate I was paying attention but they continued to test me anyway. I think they secretly delighted in the attention I was giving them.

I tried calling my Father and Joe one more time. I would have called the Football Camp, but I had no idea where it was and who to call. It hadn’t been 24 hours yet since they were gone, but it was almost that much, and that was when you can start a missing person report. I decided not to worry about it.

I picked up a wooden paddle and told Stacy to remove her hands from her sister’s ass cheeks. I wanted her to hold her and keep their tongues touching.

“You didn’t grip your ass the entire time you worked outside,” I said as I spanked Becky’s butt with a wooden paddle. She looked annoyed like I was disturbing her with petty nonsense. She told me to bring it up in her evaluation.

“I am bringing it up now,” I said, and I spanked her again and told her to count. “May I get into the punishment position, Sir?” Becky sounded annoyed and counted the two swats like she had better things to do than placate me. I gripped her hair and shook her head. Becky pouted, but she didn’t fight back. “Count like you mean it!” I smacked her ass hard, and her hips ground into Stacy as I did.

“You didn’t strap in properly in the plow!” I said as I hit her again.

“Three sir! I was wearing this fucking chastity belt. I couldn’t do it! Thank you!” she insisted. Becky bristled at my authority over her. She obeyed me because she knew she had to, but she acted like it was beneath her to serve me, and she was just doing it to be polite or out of obligation. I really wanted to wipe the stuck-up smirk off of her face. I felt a little guilty about what I was going to do, but I felt the ends justified the means. I was also apprehensive that my devious little plan may backfire or fail to work.

Stacy may have set me up for failure when she told me her sister had a fantasy about blackmail. I tried not to be nervous and doubt myself. I decided that whatever happened, I was still the one wearing clothes and in charge.

I showed her pictures of her next to her sister and pointed out how the rope went around Stacy’s tits twice.

“She doesn’t have as big a set of jugs as me. Once is more than enough, Sir,” Stacy pouted and reminded me I promised to delete the pictures.

“I made no such promises,” I spanked her again and made her count. Then I told her she didn’t bend over and clear the rocks and weeds.

“I thought Stacy was going to do that when she was out there, Sir!” Becky was clearly lying as she counted off another swat. She knew they were each expected to do one half of the field completely. I got in her face, and admittedly I was spitting as I raised my voice.

“You don’t have to spit all over me, Sir,” Stacy said calmly. I spit right on her pretty upturned nose. I felt terrible at first, but then I didn’t regret it at all. It looked great dripping down her nose onto her chin.

I pointed out she didn’t hold her cunt lips apart while she pissed, and that was mandatory. I was guessing since I’d seen Stacy and her mother do it. Becky said she had wide cunt lips, and it was necessary, so I spanked with the edge of the paddle under her legs from behind.

I was almost done and had one more point to make. I waited for Stacy to count out the swats. I wanted to hurt Becky by smacking her on the cunt lips, but she remained calm when I did, and she counted the swat.

“You gave me a blowjob, and you didn’t deep throat me even though you totally could,” I said, and I planted a swat across her ass cheeks hard enough that her entire butt rippled like a lake after you toss in a big rock.

“You don’t have to worry, Sir! I won’t be giving you those again!” she counted and glared at me. She had promised them to me only if I kept them a secret.

“You will give me head right now,” I insisted, and I unzipped my pants. I was rock hard, and I held my cock out. In the back of my mind, I was worried she might bite my dick off out of spite. Her mother had promised me the girls would obey me and give me head if I wanted them to do it.

“You can make me suck your dick at home for now. IF your dad comes back, I am telling him that you abuse your authority over us,” Becky made it clear she would tell on me. I wasn’t sure if it was a threat she’d really keep, or she just wanted me to feel like I really had no power unless my father said I did. Becky was doing a fantastic job of extracting the confidence that I had been working on, even though she was submitting to me to give me head at the same time.

Becky submissively turned to face me and got down on her knees. She unbuttoned my pants completely so she could take my entire cock. She left her sister Stacy standing awkwardly behind her with her tongue hanging out. I told Stacy to relax for now. I didn’t worry about what my father was going to say to her. He knew she was a liar, and I wasn’t.

“It isn’t IF he comes back. It is WHEN he comes back,” I assured her my Father would never abandon me. Becky told me that her father abandoned her and anyone who ever loved her. She started to cry, and instead of feeling sorry for her, I slapped her face. She looked up at me like she just opened up to me and became vulnerable, and I was being a dick. I felt like a dick. Stacy and Becky had both been abandoned many times by authority figures in their life, and their mom seemed a little on the unstable side.

Then Becky smiled sardonically like an alligator that was about to chomp down on an unsuspecting canary. “Okay, so you are going to smack me around, and that is going to make me want to suck your cock, Sir?” she asked. I realized she wasn’t really hurt by my words at all.

“No, I think you are going to do what I tell you from now on without complaint,” I promised her. I wasn’t sure yet how I would make her do that, but I wanted to leverage that blackmail fantasy her sister told me about.

“Fat chance,” Becky throated my cock like it was an orange popsicle, and she was trying to inhale me all the way to my balls. Then she pulled her mouth off my dick like she was disappointed that I was starting to lose my erection. I could tell she knew her sister’s pussy juices were still on my dick from the knowing expression on her face as she glanced accusingly at her sister. If she did recognize the taste, she didn’t say anything about it.

“I’m going to show your mom the pictures of you doing all your chores in a very sloppy manner,” I warned her.

“Good! She’ll punish me and say you should have been more strict with me, Sir” Becky sucked my dick when she answered me. It was incredibly surreal to talk to a vindictive girl with a spiteful expression while she lovingly worshipped my dick.

“I’ll show my father what you did WHEN he returns,” I assured her, and once again, she didn’t care.

I assured her I’d distribute these pictures to everyone at school.

“Why do you think I date that asshole, RJ? He has dirty pictures of me. You’d have to get in line to hold those over my head. I’d say they were Photoshop, Sir” Becky didn’t seem perplexed or even concerned by my threats. If she had a blackmail fantasy, she wasn’t making it easy.

I got my first Twitter notification from Uber Driving Slut AKA Juliette. She was at the local gas station just down the street and announcing to her Twitter followers that she was working. She posted a picture of herself in the bathroom in the nude. Two older black gentlemen were each holding her tits and smiling. The caption on the photo read ‘Two old niggers who were DTF in the Burger King Bathroom! Joy and Pain! Pump it up, Pump it up! I like the Whopper, Fuck the Big Mac!”

I didn’t get the reference, but the post already had several likes. I showed the picture to Becky while she sucked my cock. Becky seemed unimpressed.

“Uber Driving Slut’s daughter” @BeckyHorleyisaslut sounds like a good user name, doesn’t It?” I said. Becky stopped sucking for a split second and went back to slathering my cock with her saliva. I was getting harder, and I was impressed she could take the full measure of me past her tonsils down her throat.

“What do you want, Sir?” she asked me without any trace or hint of attitude.

“I want you to be my slave,” I said. Becky stopped for a moment and said she wasn’t a slave; she was just a dumb slut.

“You are going to be my slave. You will call me Master when we are alone. You will obey me without question, or you will face the consequences of your actions, and you know I am good at the Internet. I can make you extremely popular, and the biggest Twitter whore there ever was,” I promised her. I was smart, but I had no idea how to boost people on Twitter. I was just bluffing.

Becky’s eyes went wide, but she pretended not to care. “What about Stacy?” she said.

“Stacy isn’t the one that I want. She knows if she tells anyone what I am going to make you do that I’ll blackmail her as well. It will just be between us and anyone I want to fuck you,” I said.

“What about RJ?” she asked me. I tried to hide my smile. She was focused on my cock and not my face. I was making progress.

“You will call RJ and tell him you can’t see him tonight. You will explain you will be tied up because you will be,” I promised.

Becky told me she couldn’t take the chance and said he would ruin her at school. I said to let me handle that and to send him the texts. I wasn’t sure what I’d do about RJ, and honestly, I didn’t’ think it would be this easy to get this far.

Becky had another concern. “How long does this last?” she asked. I didn’t understand the question. She explained that she wouldn’t be my slave forever. “How long do I have to do this for? You can’t make me be your bitch forever. When do I earn the photos back?” she asked.

She was NEGOTIATING with me the terms of her surrender to my will. I was ecstatic because, in my mind, I had already won this contest of wills, and we were just addressing details. I told her a month, and she scoffed like that was nothing.

“In a month, we will renegotiate our terms,” I assured her. I said my Father may give me control of her anyway, and it may not matter. I said that if she is very obedient and pleases me, then I may even make life easier for her.

“You would never do that! You are too much of a dick, Sir!” she gobbled my cock, and I could have sworn she sounded excited when she suggested I was a ruthless asshole.

“I might but not with that attitude. You have not called me Master!” I insisted she prove her obedience by addressing me as a Master. I loved it when Stacy called me Master on accident - if it had been an accident at all.

“I haven’t decided to agree yet, Sir” Becky held my cock away from her face and squinted. She looked into the eye on the head of my cock and then licked under the base of the head, playfully teasing it. “If I agree to this and my mom finds out, then what happens?” she said.

“I’ll blackmail her too just like I will Stacy if she tells anyone,” I assured her.

“Why don’t you blackmail them now if you can, Sir?” Becky asked her question so quickly that I knew she was on the hook, and I just had to reel her in. She was genuinely considering being my personal and private slave. She wrapped her mouth around my cock like it was a hot dog she was eating.

“I don’t want them. I want to own you,” I assured her.

“Bullshit, Sir! You don’t even like me,” Becky was right about that. I could barely stand her. Her sister had told me that she was a narcissistic cunt, though, and she craved attention.

“That is why I want to own you. I want to make you do nasty, filthy things that my Father doesn’t think you are ready to do. I want to whore you out at school and make you fuck the entire Football team,” I said.

“No!” Becky protested loudly, but she was smiling while she held my cock in her mouth. “I won’t flash my tits and ass around the school and call you Master there. No way, Jose! I’ll do it here but not at school. Everyone knows me there. I am popular! It is the only place I am not treated like a dumb slut. School is my break from this place,” she said.

“I know, and that is a problem. You need constant discipline, and from now on at school, I’ll be telling you what to wear and how to sit,” I said.

“No, you aren’t going to make me dress like a slut and sit with my legs open, are you?” Becky was anticipating what I was going to make her do with an expression that suggested she was unwilling to do it but a tone that said she just needed me to tell her that she had to, and she would.

“You have to do as I tell you. This isn’t a negotiation any longer, Becky,” I said.

“Yes, Master, I understand that, but I am not going to tell people you are my boyfriend? That would be weird!” she said it was because I was her step-brother.

“I will be the puppet master. I’ll be renting you out for dates with lesser turds like RJ,” I said casually. I sure hoped RJ wasn’t a big jock like my brother, and he decided to kick my ass. “I will be your Master, not your boyfriend, and no one has to know we are step-brother and step-sister,” I said.

“They might find out, Master!” Becky’s face suggested that it would be a huge scandal.

“You make out with your sister all the time. You will have a problem making out with your step-brother?” I asked her.

“No, Master, I’ll make out with you anytime you want. I don’t make out with Stacy at school,” Becky pleaded with me to understand that what I was asking was simply too much while she slobbered all over my cock lovingly.

“You will make out with me at school, or this asshole is going to blackmail me too, Becky!” Stacy joined in. She knew what I was doing. She was clever, and she fed into her sister’s fantasies.

“So? I am being blackmailed. You should be too! It is only fair!” Becky insisted her sister have to endure the same rules as her and obey me while tenderly swallowing my cock. I found it nearly laughable that Becky put up almost no resistance other than to throw her sister under the bus.

“Me? Why would you do that?” Stacy seemed offended, but she was hiding a grin as she stood behind her sister and watched her give me an award-winning blowjob.

“He wants me obviously,” Becky took my cock to the base and then swallowed my balls. She released my balls with a tender kiss and then backed off the length of my cock. “I just don’t want you trying to blackmail me too by telling mom. Whatever I have to do, then you have to do,” Becky insisted.

I tried to explain that I was the one doing the blackmail, and I was the one that would set the conditions. However, I found it humorous to hear the girls bicker while one of them sucked my dick. Stacy naturally admonished her sister for involving her in my wicked schemes. Becky countered by suggesting she was too afraid to obey me at school.

“You can’t just dare me to do stuff and say that I am a chicken just to get me to do whatever you want,” Stacy insisted that she wasn’t easily manipulated. Stacy appeared eager to be given a dare, though. She happily watched her sister give me head and argue with her at the same time. The girls made it seem like sucking cock was such a trivial exercise that they could both hold a conversation during what I thought was a very intimate sexual experience for just two people.

“I used to be able to dare you when you were little and call you a chicken when you backed down,” Becky smiled and deep-throated my cock again.

“You were NEVER able to do that, Becky! If I took the dare, it is simply because I am better than you!” Stacy insisted and stomped her foot angrily.

Becky slowly swallowed my dick three more times. Each time Becky wound her little sister up by reminding her she USED to dare her to do things, and the only way to get her to do them was to call her a chicken-shit. Becky said that obviously that wouldn’t work any longer but it was pretty obvious she was trying to provoke a reaction from Stacy. Stacy argued each time, but it fell on deaf ears.

Becky knew how to manipulate Stacy almost as well as Stacy knew how to manipulate Becky!

“I said I used to be able to get away with daring you like that and wrapping you around my little finger, Sis. I know the reason you won’t do what he tells you now is that you are planning to blackmail me! It isn’t just because you are too chicken shit to obey him at school, too!” Becky smiled once she saw me start pumping cum into her mouth. She held her mouth open to collect my spunk as I unloaded my jizz onto her wet, pink tongue.

“I am NOT chickenshit!! And I am not trying to blackmail you!” Stacy stammered angrily. Becky held up a finger to shush her sister while she waited for my cum to shoot into her mouth. “Fine! Will you blackmail me too, Master?” Stacy said.

I was breathing hard and enjoying looking down at Becky’s pretty turned up nose and lovely blue eyes. She held her mouth wide open after I deposited my spunk.

“Fine,” I pretended that Becky had bested me and that I was acquiescing to her demands. I could see a trace of a smile emerge on her face as she held her mouth open. “Spit that on the floor now,” I told her.

Stacy seemed surprised I didn’t want her to swallow it. She obeyed me and spit the cum on the wooden floor beneath her feet. I told her to remain on all fours. Then I ordered Stacy down on the floor to lap it up. “You can kiss it back and forth,” I said. I could tell that Becky didn’t expect me to make her do the same thing my Father made her do with cum after a good blowjob.

The girls playfully kissed my wad of cum back and forth while remaining on the floor. “You two cunts now belong to me. If I tell you to kiss that cum into Stacy’s butthole, then you will,” I said to Becky. She dutifully moved to her sister’s legs and spit the cum onto her butt.

“Yes, Master,” she said.

“Good, there is no point in resisting me or trying to trick me. Now, let me unlock your chastity belt,” I said as I bent down and began to fiddle with the keys their mother had provided me.

“I will get in trouble for not having my chastity belt on, Master,” Becky warned me. Her eyes went wide with fear. I found it interesting that the two of them frequently scoffed at authority and played pranks on me, but there were some lines they absolutely feared crossing.

“I know. I want your mother to see it off of you when I take this video,” I said. I held up my phone and told the two of them to repeat the following;

I AM MASTER DANNY’S WHORE. HE OWNS ME FOR THE NEXT MONTH. I WILL OBEY ANYTHING HE TELLS ME TO DO. IF I FUCK UP AND TRY TO PLAY PRANKS ON HIM OR DISOBEY HE WILL PUT THIS VIDEO ON TWITTER AND TELL MY MOM.

I made the girls repeat it for the camera, and then I ordered Becky down to her knees to hold her sister’s ass cheeks apart. “Lick between her cheeks and tell me what you taste,” she said.

“Your cum, Master!” Becky looked horrified as she looked into my cell phone camera, and yet I could tell that a part of her was absolutely thrilled to be blackmailed. I patted her pretty blonde hair and told her she could swallow it like a good cum slut.

Becky thanked me, and it didn’t seem sarcastic or condescending at all. This was a delightful change of attitude! I had felt a little misgiving at first about blackmailing her. Her sister told me she fantasized about it and I didn’t quite believe it. I didn’t feel guilty about it now at all, though because Becky had fallen in line and was no longer bristling at my authority.

“Are you dripping cum from your cunt because you are excited for me to fuck you?” I asked her as I rubbed her wet, bald snatch. It was red and puffy from being forced into the tiny chastity belt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.