Helpful Hannah - Cover

Helpful Hannah

Copyright© 2019 by Pan

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Hannah's brother is unable to achieve orgasm...can Hannah help him?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex   Slow  

The room stank of sex. It was a smell that I was extraordinarily familiar with - for the past several months, I’d been helping my brother with an unusual medical condition.

My brother, you see, can’t cum when there’s someone else in the room.

At first, I’d tried helping by just sitting in the room while he masturbated. We’d always been extraordinarily comfortable around each other, and so it made sense that if he could get off near anyone, it would be me, his little sister.

It hadn’t worked though, and so we’d started taking more and more desperate measures. I’d started masturbating alongside him, just to make it less weird. Then I’d started wearing fewer clothes as he did. Soon I was topless, then totally naked, letting him stand above me, staring at his cock as he wrapped his hand around it and pumped it up and down, up and down, over and over.

Still, no dice. There had been countless times when he’d gotten close to cumming, but we just couldn’t get him over the edge.

I think of myself as a pretty good little sister, and so I’d tried to be as helpful as I could. When his hand got tired, mine had taken over. When he was feeling too sensitive, I’d taken his cock in my mouth to try to help him get off.

My boyfriend had been distracting me from the cause so I’d dumped him to dedicate myself to helping my brother out full-time. It had been weird at first, but soon I was used to the feeling of my brother’s cock inside my cunt, my ass.

Truth be told, I had grown to love it. Nowadays I can only cum while my brother is fucking me ... or when he orders me to.

He had fantasies of fucking a porn star, so I’d made a website, and built up quite a following online. Anything that would help him, I did. He had a serious fetish for lesbians, and so I went out each night and seduced a new woman, bringing them home and making love to them while my brother watched from the closet.

That had gotten us closer than anything else - one night, he’d managed to cum while he watched me with another woman, and so we continued down that path. He hypnotized his ex-girlfriend Kelly into coming around and letting me abuse her, but that hadn’t done it.

Mom and Dad had even joined the cause - Mom joined me in helping my brother with his condition, which had left me and Kelly to take care of Dad’s sexual needs. Dad had been hypnotized as well, to think that everyone was helping my brother with a genetic condition that meant he had to get off more than a dozen times a day ... and, weirdly, Dad had even believed that he had it too.

I thought my brother’s stamina was impressive, but Dad easily matched it... and Dad got off each time as well.

Then, something weird had happened.

I’d walked in to find Mom and my brother fucking - that wasn’t the weird part, of course. Just like I’m a good sister, helping my brother out however I can, Mom works hard to do everything within her power - oral, anal, threesomes with Kelly. My brother and mother have fucked every way imaginable; I’ll normally leave when they start, but I just happened to wander in just as they were finishing up.

That’s when I’d seen it. My brother had cum inside her, or at least acted like he had. And instead of being excited, over-the-moon that my brother was cured and we could get back to our normal life, they’d acted like...

Well, they’d acted like nothing weird was going on at once. I’d asked how he came ... and Mom had seemed confused by the question.

What the hell was going on?


“Come here, Hannah,” my brother said, and I did as he said. Of course I did. My purpose was to serve my brother, to obey his every command.

Right?

My brain felt fuzzy, and my feet felt as though they’d been turned to lead as I slowly walked towards him. The room was softly spinning, and I felt nervous - scared, even.

Mom was looking at me with concern as I sat on the bed, and made the mistake of glancing down.

My brother ... wasn’t wearing a condom.

As my eyes widened, I couldn’t help myself - I looked between Mom’s legs, and all at once, my greatest ambition and my greatest fear met.

Cum was oozing out of her hairy pussy.

My brother hadn’t just acted like he’d orgasmed, he’d actually came.

This should have been the happiest moment of my life, but I was in shock. My brother had reached orgasm - and I hadn’t been the one to help him.

That was my purpose. That was all I was good for. I was nothing but a worthless slut, who existed to serve my brother.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.