Jasmine's Last Wish - Cover

Preview

Jasmine's Last Wish

by Optimizer

Copyright© 2019 by Optimizer

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft, ft/ft, Mult, Hypnosis, Magic, Mind Control, Reluctant, Romantic, Slavery, Lesbian, Heterosexual, TransGender, Fiction, Fairy Tale, Fan Fiction, Humor, Furry, BDSM, MaleDom, FemaleDom, Humiliation, Light Bond, Spanking, Harem, Anal Sex, First, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Sex Toys, Tit-Fucking, Revenge, Royalty, Transformation,

Fantasy Sex Story: Jafar has triumphed over Aladdin... but Jasmine makes for an uneasy ally. (A sequel to Imperator Mentus' story, "Aladdin's Last Wish".)

This is a sequel to Imperator Mentus’ story, “Aladdin’s Last Wish” - where one or two slightly divergent decisions by the characters spin the tale in a radically new direction. While of - ahem - a different tone than the original, I felt that Imperator did a good job of making the characters recognizably themselves, even if responding to drastically altered circumstances. (If you feel his portrayal is too out-of-character for Jafar, I suggest you look up the deleted song, “Humiliate The Boy”, and check out the associated storyboards.)

The story is complete on its own, certainly.

And yet. Sometimes I come across an idea and just ... see the consequences. (Well, if he did that, then obviously they would respond like so, and then of course... ) Scenes and dialogue and plot points kept appearing, uninvited. Sometimes a story - well, it doesn’t write itself, but...

Don’t blame Imperator for this. It’s my fault.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.