15 February 2009 - Cover

15 February 2009

Copyright© 2019 by Mustang

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - On this day, Brad Hayward has been mentoring Jessica McBride and watches her first hockey game wearing her artificial leg.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Sports   Incest   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Amputee  

Brad and Jessica shared several kisses as their passion for making love cooled down. He used his palms to push up, and Sandra kissed him too.

“Now what do we do about your cum in me?” Jessica wondered.

“I’ll take care of that. My dad taught me to clean up after myself after having sex with a woman.”

“You seem to have quite the family,” Sandra commented.

“Once you meet them, you’ll understand.”

Brad kissed his way down her body, his lips renewing the hardness of her nipples. Over her ribs and stomach, down between her legs, his lips and tongue left their mark. He eyed his cum oozing from her pussy and leaned closer.

Her body jolted to his tongue touching her lips as he licked in his cum. “I didn’t know a man would eat a woman’s pussy after cumming in her,” Jessica said.

“I do; my dad says it helps to close the bonds of making love, and I agree.”

“You remind me of my husband; he loved to eat pussy after we fucked,” Sandra disclosed.

Several fingers spread his juices over each nipple, and Sandra had to lean over and lick it off.


Brad sat back on his haunches and exhaled deeply. Jessica was quick to her knees and, holding him to her breasts, tasted him on his lips.

Sandra contemplated revealing to Jessica one of her closely held secrets. She couldn’t deny her craving and silently motioned her daughter onto her back. She moved between her legs and immediately began to lick her pussy. Her tongue found remnants of Brad’s cum leaking from her.

“Mom, what are you doing?” Jessica cried. “I never knew you liked to eat a woman’s pussy!”

“I do. I’m sorry if I’m doing this to you; I haven’t eaten pussy since your father died. There’s a lot about our sexual lives that you don’t know, but now maybe you should.”

“From hearing you talk, I’ve guessed a few things.”

“Do you want me to stop?” She looked at Jessica, several fingers pleasing her.

“No,” she replied quietly. “Does that mean you’d like me to eat your pussy too?”

“Yes, finally, yes! Imagine the fun we can have when we don’t have a man to please us.”

“I am introducing you both to my family!” Brad smiled while watching the intimate affair.

He looked at Sandra’s pussy from behind, moistened from leaking juices. He moved onto his back and wiggled between her legs. With his hands on her hips, he lowered her pussy and eagerly lapped up her erotic juices.

“Fuck, you taste good!” He muttered. Sandra pressed down on his face, enjoying the new sensation.

Brad moved from underneath, stroking his semi-hard cock, and moved closer to her small ass. She could feel the head poking and prodding, then entering her from behind. She let out a muffled groan as Brad grasped her hips and began to fuck her.

“Mom, Brad is fucking you,” Jessica said of his pressing movements.

“I know, and I love it.”

“I won’t be able to cum right away, but I couldn’t refuse such a great-looking ass and pussy,” he said, smoothing his hand over its roundness.

“Mom, we need to talk about what you and dad used to do.”

“Actually, instead of watching more of Caprice, I will show you a video of what your dad and I enjoyed doing.”

“You made your porn movies?” Brad asked, giving her pussy an extra-deep thrust.

“Yes, sort of.”

Brad pulled out of Sandra, and they both sucked on his cock. “Why don’t you take a blanket down to the rec room and I’ll bring down the video?” Sandra suggested.

Brad and Jessica used the washroom to refresh her refreshing her pussy. He admired the size of his semi-hard cock in the mirror and stroked it several times. He couldn’t believe his good fortune to be fucking both mother and daughter in one afternoon.


The heat from the fireplace made the rec room warm and cozy. Jessica had slipped on her metal leg and, spreading the blanket out, sat naked. Brad sat beside her, and her left hand immediately began to casually stroke his cock.

“It appears that my mom was quite a slut in her younger years, even while married to Dad,” she stated.

“Maybe they enjoyed that lifestyle. It might feel awkward to see your parents having sex with other people.”

“Maybe it’ll arouse me like Caprice’s video did,” she smiled, turning his head to her for a kiss. Her pulse quickened as she guided his hand to her breast and then to her damp pussy.

“Why didn’t you tell me you were a virgin?”

“It isn’t exactly something a girl confesses to a boy. I didn’t want you to treat me any differently than the other women you’ve been with. You were, as I hoped, gentle, loving, and caring.”

“I try to treat every woman I’m with as special.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.