15 February 2009 - Cover

15 February 2009

Copyright© 2019 by Mustang

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - On this day, Brad Hayward has been mentoring Jessica McBride and watches her first hockey game wearing her artificial leg.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Sports   Incest   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Amputee  

Sandra came down the stairs, remaining naked. She turned on the TV and DVD player. “The DVD is camcorder film put onto it,” she said.

She sat, cuddling close to Brad, and pressed play for the machine. He placed an arm over each shoulder, holding at tit in each hand.

“There’s no editing, just a series of recordings my husband and I did over the years.”


The video began with a scene in a large room of several couples, mostly naked. “Here we are again enjoying another fun time,” the male voice said.

“That’s my husband’s voice, Roger,” Sandra said.

He walked around recording people just sitting and talking; one of the men was receiving a blow job. On a couch, a woman was spread out, obviously enjoying her pussy being eaten. He knelt to take close-up footage of the woman sucking on a big cock, then the woman’s pussy being eaten. In the background, you could hear the moans of several men and women.

Brad was taking a sip of his drink when he almost choked on what he saw on TV.

“Are you okay?” Jessica asked, patting his back.

“I’m alright. Sandra, do you remember any of the people in this video?”

“No, this part has to be fifteen or twenty years ago.”

“The blonde woman doing double penetration with two men and sucking on a third cock is my mom, Karen, and the other blonde sucking cock is my dad’s first wife, Laura. She died in a car accident about six years ago. She was like a second mother to me.”

“Oh my God, Brad, you’ve got to be kidding me!” Sandra reacted.

“People always remarked that my mom looks like the actress Meg Ryan and my dad looks like Tom Hanks.”

Roger had paused to film Karen. “You sure love a lot of cocks!”

“I sure do, and you’re next up, my ass, so be ready,” she smiled, pausing from the cock in her mouth.

“That’s my mom, alright, a complete and utter slut! Now she’s a happily married slut to my dad.”


The video showed him walking and filming others in different sex acts. One scene showed a woman eating another’s pussy while sucking on a cock. Another was of a guy giving another guy a blow job.

“It didn’t matter to us if a woman liked pussy or a man liked cock; we all had fun,” Sandra said as if reading Brad’s thoughts.

The camera next showed a woman obviously enjoying her fuck. Sandra turned her head toward Brad’s shoulder, recognizing herself. “And here’s my beautiful and sexy wife enjoying another good fucking from her favourite stud, Dan.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.