15 February 2009 - Cover

15 February 2009

Copyright© 2019 by Mustang

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - On this day, Brad Hayward has been mentoring Jessica McBride and watches her first hockey game wearing her artificial leg.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Sports   Incest   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Amputee  

Sandra pulled back the bedsheets and guided Brad on top of her. “You’re my first since Roger died.”

“Thank you for this special moment. If you don’t want to, I understand.”

“No, it’s okay. I need this; I need you, Brad.”

“You can always imagine the sexy fun you and Daddy had,” Jessica said, removing her leg and joining them.

“I’m making new memories now,” she replied as Brad went down between her legs.

His nostrils inhaled her womanly fragrance, and then his tongue and fingers began to please them. Jessica watched Brad lick her mom’s pussy, giving her instructions for future times together.

“You and Dad certainly had a crazy sex life.”

“We did. We loved having sex with other people; we enjoyed watching others be pleased, but most of all, we loved each other very much.”

“That’s how my parents feel too.”

He enjoyed the taste and smell of her pussy and was hoping he could make her cum. “Brad, I’m certain this won’t be our first and only fuck, so will you give it to me straight?”

He didn’t say a word but kissed his way up her slender body, sucking on each nipple and then settling between her legs. Her lips met his as her hand guided his cock home. Sandra’s pussy was so wet, it seemed to inhale his cock.

“You’ve proven you know how to be gentle with Jessica; I don’t want gentle.”

She bent her left leg at the knee, locking her lover in place. Brad began at a faster pace than normal. She seemed to softly moan with every thrust, her hands smoothing up and down his back, tempted to etch her nails in his skin with sexual frustration.

Jessica smiled, smoothing a hand up and down his back, then leaned closer and unexpectedly sucked on her mom’s nipple.

Sandra smothered him with kisses as he continued fucking her, then he spoke softly to her ear, “Do you want to become the slut that you used to be?”

“Yes.”

“Then you’ll meet again the best fuck you ever had, my dad, and become his slut wife?”

“Yes, and I can come over anytime for a good fucking and pussy eating?”

“Yes, and bring Jessica because I’m going to fuck her and so is my dad.”

“Yes, yes, I want that. I want to be needed by a man again.”

“You’ll be needed by us, alright. My dad will take you out for dinner and dancing as his perfectly slutty wife, where you can enjoy all the cock you can get.”

“I also need pussy; can he get me that too?”

“My mom, plus Dad’s other wives, Wendy and Tina, will make sure you get all the pussy you want.”

“Other wives?”

“You’ll see soon enough. We’re a large and very loving family.”

“Mmm, what you’re doing to me is giving me such erotic thoughts. Fuck me, my love.”

“You want it hard?”

“Yes, take me!”

Brad knew the sure-fire way to cum quicker and enjoy it. He placed his hands under her tiny ass cheeks and increased his thrusts. He continued, and he could feel the urge approaching. He didn’t want their first fuck to end so soon. He slowed to a stop.

“You didn’t cum, did you?”

“No, I was getting close, but like my dad, I don’t enjoy fucking fast and cumming too soon.”

“You’re right, just like your dad. I remember him holding back several times when we’d fuck.”

Brad resumed their pleasure, Jessica turning his face to her for more kisses. “Help me to eat mom’s pussy after you cum in her.” He nodded, yes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.