15 February 2009 - Cover

15 February 2009

Copyright© 2019 by Mustang

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - On this day, Brad Hayward has been mentoring Jessica McBride and watches her first hockey game wearing her artificial leg.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Sports   Incest   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Amputee  

Sandra heated three slices of pizza as Jessica poured new drinks. Brad was encouraged to feel their tits and rub their asses.

“Now which porn would you like to watch?” Sandra asked.

“Yours, Mom. I want to see just how much of a slut you were,” Jessica replied.

“And I would like to be one again with the right partner. Your dad comes to mind,” she smiled at Brad.

“I’m sure he’d be proud to treat you as his wife and take you out for some sexy fun. He’s done that with several women we know.”


Brad was sandwiched between his two lovelies as she started the DVD. This part showed Sandra with her back supported by a guy who was massaging her tits. She was alternating sucking on two cocks while a third was fucking her.

“Hi, my love, I see that you’re enjoying your gang bang,” Roger said from behind the camera.

“I certainly am!” She smiled. “Thank you so much for such a great birthday present! You are such a good husband to me.”

“You’re welcome, my love; you’ve earned it.”

Sandra held her mouth open, and Roger knew what was going to happen. He panned in close to record a guy as he grunted his cum into her mouth. The camera showed his cum pooling on her tongue, then she swallowed, smacking her lips. She sucked hard, taking the last of her stud’s cum down her throat.

The one who was fucking her came, and he was immediately replaced by another big cock. The second guy came in her mouth, the creamy evidence for the camera, then she swallowed and showed her empty mouth again.

Within five minutes, the guy fucking her groaned as his cock filled her pussy. He pulled out, and she smiled at the camera, her hand spreading the fresh load over her pussy and tits. She had a moment to recover, then another guy took his turn with her.

“What a slut!” Roger said.

“Thank you, honey; I’m a happily married slut.”


The video now showed them outdoors in a park, with Sandra wearing a short skirt and a low top. She sat on a bench, and when a guy approached, she spread her legs to show him her bare pussy. She’d strike up a conversation with the stranger, then lead him to the nearby woods and give him a blow job. She did this four more times, and then Roger recorded her giving him a blow job in the parking lot with people walking in the background.

The next part showed a guy sitting beside Dan. Sandra was on her knees, giving him a blow job and Karen was sucking on the other guy. “The guy sitting beside Dan is my husband, Roger,” Sandra stated.

“He’s very handsome.”

“And hung just like Dan. I loved Roger, and we had a lot of good years, but Dan was my best fuck ever.”

“Women have told him that a few times.”

“I love watching my husband receive a nice blow job,” Sandra said from behind the camera.

Another scene showed Karen and Sandra in a sensual sixty-nine, then, later on, Laura and Sandra. Further on, another scene showed her give Roger a blow job, and he’d cum on her face, and then they’d walk through the park. Another showed him cum on her tits and showed most of them.

“It appears that you and my parents have a lot of sexy fun to make up for,” Brad said as the girls stroked his cock.

“I’d say so too. When can I see them?”

“I’ll tell them about you, and no doubt they’ll want to see you next weekend or sooner.”

“Mom, I notice you like giving blow jobs just as much as fucking. I want to try giving Brad a blow job.”

“I’m sure he won’t object.”

“You’ll have to wait about another forty-five minutes. It takes a while to build up more cum.”

They continued to watch the DVD. Every scene or part showed one or the other involved in having sex. Many showed them on vacation to tropical places, having their sexy fun.

“I can’t wait forty-five minutes,” Jessica said half an hour later.

She went to her knees, and Sandra joined her to give close-up coaching. She demonstrated what to do on Brad’s cock, then had Jessica do it. He was getting twice the pleasure of every inch of his cock licked as well as his balls licked and sucked on.

“Now flick your tongue over the pee opening, then lick the underside of the head,” she instructed. Brad’s body jolted as her tongue ran over the sensitive head.

“You want to make love to his cock and look directly into his eyes as you suck, guys like that. I like it too to see the different expressions on their faces, especially when they cum in my mouth.”

“Do you always swallow the guy’s cum?” She asked.

“Every time.”

Sandra and Brad watched Jessica suck and suck on his cock. “I’m glad it’s taking me a while to cum. I think you’re going to be a good cock sucker, Jessica.”

“Thank you for the compliment.”

“If you want to be a really good cock sucker, you have to know how to deep throat his cock without gagging. I’ll show you.”

Sandra took hold of his cock and slowly sucked it deeper and deeper into her mouth. Jessica’s eyes widened when her lips met the base of his cock. She hummed and moved her head around, then swallowed. Sandra sucked deep and hard for a few strokes, then let the shaft reappear, and then kissed the head.

“Fuck, are you ever good!” Brad exclaimed.

“Don’t let his cock rub on your tongue at the back, or you’ll gag. Instead, let the head slide against the roof of your mouth. Some cocks might touch the little ball that hangs in your mouth. Once you have his cock in, then swallow, the sensation is quite different for them.”

“Okay, I’ll try. I want to be a good cock sucker too.”

“I’m sure that Brad and Mr. Hayward won’t mind if you practice on them.”

Jessica looked at her mom and asked, “You’d let me have sex with Brad’s dad?”

“As I said, Dan was my best fucker, and I bet he still is the best.”

“Dozens of women can attest to that. I’m joking. Dad and I can sit side by side, and you can suck us both off and compare the taste of our cum.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.