15 February 2009 - Cover

15 February 2009

Copyright© 2019 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, Brad Hayward has been mentoring Jessica McBride and watches her first hockey game wearing her artificial leg.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Sports   Incest   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Amputee  

Brad parked his dad’s Mustang in the driveway of Jessica’s home. The early afternoon sun was melting the remnants of yesterday’s snowstorm from the asphalt. Though he’d met Jessica and her mom, Sandra, several times since last October, this was his first visit to their home.

He pressed the door chime and waited. He could hear the high-pitched bark of a dog, likely a small one, growing louder. Brad smiled as Jessica opened the door, and he was immediately inspected by the dog he recognized as a Papillion.

“It’s okay, Jessie; Brad is a friend of ours,” Jessica said, trying to settle him down. Jessie’s barks and growls soon turned to sniffs and tail wagging.

“He must smell my dogs; we have two German Shepherds.” Brad noticed that she was using her crutches to get around, and it was obvious that her right leg was missing below the knee. “Come on, we have about an hour before we have to leave for my game.”

Her breasts pressed against the head of the Falcons T-shirt she wore, and turning around, he saw Hayward, 27, on the back. Brad watched her move along as if the crutches were part of her.

“Hi, Brad, nice to see you again,” Sandra McBride, Jessica’s mom, said, entering the living room.

“Hi, Mrs. McBride,” he smiled, taking in her appearance in a short skirt and low-cut button-up top.

“How many times do I have to say that you can call me Sandra?”

“Okay, Sandra, it is.” He inhaled the fresh fragrance of her perfume as she walked past him into the living room to sit on a chair by the fireplace.

Jessica sat on the couch, patting the empty cushion for him to sit beside her, and he noticed her artificial leg leaning against the cushion. He sat on her right, feeling a little awkward beside her partial leg. He couldn’t help but see that the right leg of her jogging pants was folded and pinned in place. She absentmindedly wiggled it back and forth to use up nervous energy.

“Is there something wrong with your artificial leg?” Brad asked, looking at where her leg ended.

“No, I don’t wear my leg all the time, plus I wanted to rest the end before my game. Any time I tried to skate, it would cause my leg to chaff and turn red. Thanks to you, I have a new leg and prosthesis for playing hockey. I hope I can make you proud of me.”

“I’m already proud of you, Jessica. You’ve been through a lot, and I’m glad the Falcons and I were able to help out.”

“It was very thoughtful of you and the team to hold a charity road hockey game to raise funds to purchase the artificial legs that Jessica can interchange for different activities,” Sandra remarked.

“Not only can I play hockey, but I can also run, swim, and bicycle, almost like before,” Jessica smiled.

Brad glanced at Sandra, her slim legs crossed and then uncrossed. The right one resting behind the left ankle, he peered into the darkness of her short hem. “Would you like anything to eat or drink?’

“No, I’m fine. Thank you.”


“Do you find it uncomfortable sitting beside me?” Jessica asked.

“A little. I’m used to entertaining the boys and girls at the hospital who’ve had or are waiting for an organ transplant. You’re the first person I know who’s lost a limb.”

“How does it make you feel?”

“A little queasy in the stomach.”

“I know how you feel. I sometimes can’t stand the look of my stump. Would you like to see the end of my leg? I understand if you don’t want to. Brad, you didn’t know me before the car accident, but I’m still the same person, just a little less to love.”

“I’m sixteen and never had a boyfriend, and I doubt I’d ever get one now. Who’d want to date a girl with only one leg?”

“I’d go on a date with you.”

“You would?” Jessica seemed surprised.

“Yes, I would, but my girlfriend may have something to say about it,” he teased.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.