15 February 2009 - Cover

15 February 2009

Copyright© 2019 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, Brad Hayward has been mentoring Jessica McBride and watches her first hockey game wearing her artificial leg.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Sports   Incest   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Amputee  

Brad and Sandra returned to their sitting area in time for the second period, and he could smell her freshly applied perfume. She sat closer to him, her thighs pressing together, and covered their laps with the blanket. She took his hand and placed it on her leg, well above the knee.

“Jessica and I have been to several Falcons games since last October to watch you play. She has even stopped after school to watch you and the team practise.”

“Yes, I’ve talked to her a few times.”

“It was very thoughtful of you to help her try and play hockey again.”

“I guess putting a hockey skate on her artificial leg wasn’t such a good idea. I wanted to do anything to help so she could have some fun again. She had trouble making her leg turn when she wanted.”

“I can’t thank you enough for showing such interest in Jessica. She’s very fond of you, and so am I.”

“She’s a great young woman who’s been through a lot. I’m glad to call her my friend.”

Sandra didn’t look at Brad, her pulse quickening as she guided his hand slightly higher on her leg.

“Life has been a little rough for Jessica since the accident. I have to work full-time now to make ends meet. She misses her dad, and I miss him too, especially the closeness we shared.”

“Would you please touch me?” She asked softly, guiding his hand under her short hem.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, I haven’t been with a man since my husband died.”

“In here?”

“Yes, you wouldn’t believe some of the places where my husband and I have fucked. I understand if you don’t want to touch me.”

Brad was a little stunned by her bold move. “Are you kidding me? You’re a very attractive woman, and I’m fortunate that you’ve shown interest in me. Excuse me for saying so, but you’re what a teenage boy’s wet dreams are made of.”

He smoothed his hand along her soft skin, higher and higher. Brad looked at her, and their eyes met as his fingertips touched soft hairs. Her body jolted slightly from his touch.

He rubbed the palms of several fingers up and down her warm, moistened mound. Two digits separated her lips, and slowly explored her dampened hole.

“I was hoping something like this would happen; that’s why I didn’t wear a bra or panties.”

“I feel honoured that you chose me over your choice of so many men you could be with. You should meet my family. I’m sure they’d like you too.”

Sandra placed her hand on his upper leg and slid it over to feel the obvious bulge in his pants.

“I feel like a teenager being sneaky like this.”

“I am a teenager,” he joked, and she laughed lightly.

She rubbed her hand over his crotch, then tried to pull down the zipper. His fingers touched her as he helped the zipper down. Brad could feel her hand spreading the opening and going inside. His body jerked slightly as her tips touched the head and growing shaft.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.