15 February 2009 - Cover

15 February 2009

Copyright© 2019 by Mustang

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On this day, Brad Hayward has been mentoring Jessica McBride and watches her first hockey game wearing her artificial leg.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Sports   Incest   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Amputee  

“I feel guilty about us doing this while we watch Jessica play hockey,” Sandra mentioned.

“I expected some accidental body contact to take place on the ice, not in the stands,” he joked.

“Should I receive a ten-minute misconduct for my actions?” She kidded.

“Only if it takes you that long to cum again.”

“Maybe we’ll have to see how long it takes you to make me cum again at home,” she hinted.

“Now my face is turning red instead of yours.”

Sandra let his cock shrink and reluctantly put it back in his jeans. She refastened several buttons on her top, excused herself, and went to the washroom.

While Brad waited for her return, he contemplated texting Abby about what he and Sandra had done. Then he told her about the fun they were having and that she’d be a good addition to his dad’s stable of women. He laughed when she replied, ‘To quit horsing’ around.


Sandra returned with a fresh cup of coffee and chocolate for Brad. He cupped his hands around the warm cup, taking several sips.

“You can always warm up your hand again between my legs,” she hinted.

“I certainly will, but are you able to leave my cock alone?” He teased.

“I doubt it,” she grinned.

The players had a short intermission while the ice was dry-scraped. As they took to the ice for the third period, Sandra unzipped the fly on Brad’s jeans.

“I like to feel a little cocky!” She joked. “Though yours is far from little, your girlfriend must be proud of its size.”

“When we go to the beach, Abby has me wear a Speedo swimsuit and likes to try and keep my cock hard to show off its size to the women.”

“I can imagine your body in nothing but a Speedo. I bet a young, good-looking stud like you gets plenty of offers from women ages fifteen to fifty.”

Brad had to laugh. “You make me out to be some kind of porn star. I feel uncomfortable talking about women I’ve had the pleasure of being with.”

“Women, as in more than just your girlfriend?”

“How red is my face turning?”

“That’s quite the sunburn you have,” she joked. Sandra surprised him by leaning closer and giving him a good kiss on the lips. “Perhaps I’ll be your next conquest.”

“Now whose face is turning red?”

“So you do like to watch porn?” She inquired.

“Um, what teenage boy doesn’t?”

“I have several movies at home; maybe we can watch one later on.”

“If you like.”

Sandra released his cock from his jeans and enjoyed it growing hard in her hand. She willingly spread her legs, allowing his hand to smooth her inner thigh to her pussy.

Several times, Brad had to stop her hand from making him cum. She hoped he could make her cum again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.