15 February 2009 - Cover

15 February 2009

Copyright© 2019 by Mustang

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - On this day, Brad Hayward has been mentoring Jessica McBride and watches her first hockey game wearing her artificial leg.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Sports   Incest   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Amputee  

Sandra parked on Front Street near Jim’s Pizzeria, serving the best pizza in the area. She went inside to pick up their orders.

“During the game, I couldn’t help but notice that you and mom were sitting very close to each other.”

“We were just trying to keep warm,” he defended.

“I bet you were. I can imagine what your hands were doing under that blanket.”

Jessica teasingly moved his hand up her leg. “Did she guide your hand under the hem of her short skirt?”

Brad blushed, his face warming, not saying a word.

“Did she guide your fingers down between her legs like this?” She motioned his hand down past the seam of her jogging pants. He could feel the heat from between her legs, close to her crotch. His cock twitched, beginning to come to life.

Jessica placed her hand on his upper thigh. “Did my mom put her hand on your cock and possibly unzip your fly?”

“You weren’t able to see what we were doing, could you?”

“No, but you just told me all I needed to know.”

Brad didn’t know how to react. Had he betrayed the perceived affection she has for him?

“I’m going to need to talk with that woman, trying to make the moves on my date before I can.”

Brad was caught off guard by her bold comments. She rubbed his cock and gave him a soft kiss.

“I didn’t think I could make you blush.”

“Well, you have,” he replied, pressing several fingers to her cloth-protected opening and returning her kiss.


Sandra returned with their pizza order and resumed the drive home. Brad used the washroom, then Jessica took a quick shower.

“Do you like watching NASCAR?” Susan asked him

“Yes, I do if I have the time.”

“That’s good. Then you don’t mind watching some of the Daytona 500 while we wait for Jessica?”

“Not at all.”

Brad enjoyed the comfort of the large couch in the rec room as Sandra started a fire in the fireplace insert. He looked at her short skirt, which formed a second skin over her small ass.

The car race was well underway when he began watching it. Like many other race fans, his favourite was number eighty-eight, Dale Ernhardt Jr., plus any rookie drivers.


Sandra entered Jessica’s room as she was drying her long brunette hair. “Are you going to wear something nice for Brad?”

“I notice that you are. That’s the shortest skirt that you own, and your top shows more skin than it covers.”

“I may be in my late thirties, but that doesn’t mean that I’m not interested in men.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.