15 February 2009 - Cover

15 February 2009

Copyright© 2019 by Mustang

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - On this day, Brad Hayward has been mentoring Jessica McBride and watches her first hockey game wearing her artificial leg.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Sports   Incest   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Amputee  

Jessica led the way to the rec room. She sat beside Brad as Sandra stooped to add another log to the fire. Her short skirt again formed a second skin over her small ass. She sat, so Brad was between them.

They enjoyed their slices of pizza as Matt Kenseth took the lead in the race. A few laps later, it started to rain, and the cars were brought onto pit lane. The rain wasn’t letting up, so NASCAR officials declared the race over and Kenseth the winner.

“That sucks! I hate seeing a race ended by rain; you never know how it would have played out,” Brad commented. “Someday I’m going to take a trip and watch a race live.”

Brad was offered a second slice of pizza, which he enjoyed. Sandra and Jessica relaxed their sitting positions, their pussies close to being revealed.

“Would you be interested in watching a movie?” Sandra asked him, glancing at Jessica.

“Sure, as long as it isn’t a chick click,” he joked. “Whatever you like.”

Sandra went upstairs to her bedroom, picking out several movies. She returned and put a DVD in the machine. Sandra cuddled next to Brad and pressed play.

Brad, Jessica, and Sandra watched as a woman wearing a short skirt and no panties, leaned over to finish making her queen-sized bed. Her pussy lips were in plain view of them. The actress turned around and sat facing the camera, pussy showing, smoothing her hand over the soft sheets.

Brad smiled, recognizing that the porn star was Little Caprice, his girlfriend Abby’s identical-looking twin. He’d seen several of her films, but not this one.

Moments later, a man and a woman entered the room. Caprice told her friends that she just bought a new bed and asked them to join her to break it in. They sat on each side of her and began sharing kisses.

“I’ve seen your girlfriend with you; she looks a lot like Little Caprice,” Jessica mentioned.

“Abby and I have said she and Caprice could be twins. Abby is a little taller and has slightly larger breasts.”

“You’re a lucky boy to have your own porn star as your girlfriend. Does that mean you like to watch porn?” She asked.

“Yes, I do,” his face warming from the confession. “What teenage boy doesn’t? Sometimes Abby acts like one too; the ways she likes to have sex,” he smiled, quick flashbacks to their countless sexy times.


The man and woman slipped a hand under her top, revealing her firm tits, and began massaging them. Caprice showed her pleasure, rubbing the man’s crotch while her other hand went under the woman’s hem.

As the actors stood and made each other naked, Sandra placed her hand high on Brad’s leg and rubbed it.

The next scene showed the girls lying on the bed, taking turns sucking on the guy’s cock to get him hard.

Jessica was growing aroused, and her hand, now on Brad’s leg, moved to rub the growing bulge in his pants. He placed a hand on their leg closest to him and began to smooth up their soft skin. Neither one objected as his hands slid under their short hems.

Caprice and the other woman lay side by side on their backs and began sharing kisses. The guy stroked his cock, which must be ten inches long, and alternated fucking each one. As he alternated pussies, the women shared soft, sensual kisses and fondled each other’s tits.

Sandra and Jessie’s bodies jolted as his fingertips touched the lips of their pussies. He looked at Jessica, her eyes glistening with growing lust. She leaned closer, offering her lips to him. She accepted his kiss and let out a soft moan as his exploring tongues entered her mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.