15 February 2009 - Cover

15 February 2009

Copyright© 2019 by Mustang

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - On this day, Brad Hayward has been mentoring Jessica McBride and watches her first hockey game wearing her artificial leg.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Sports   Incest   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Amputee  

They entered Jessica’s bedroom, with Brad noticing several hockey posters and one of Brad Pitt without his shirt on. The walls were painted a light yellow, and the bed, perfectly made, had coordinated yellow sheets and blankets.

“I take it that yellow is your favourite colour?” Brad asked.

“Yes, and Blue, what’s yours?”

“Blue.”

Sandra came into the room, offering Brad the little blue pill and some water to wash it down.

“Do you mind if I take some pictures and video to watch later on?”

“If you want to, I don’t mind.”


“I don’t know how to begin.” Jessica admitted.

“What would you like to do?”

“Make love with you.”

“First of all, let me show you a few things to please your man,” Sandra said, taking Jessica’s hand and guiding her to the floor in front of him.

“One of the ways to a man’s heart isn’t necessarily through his stomach, as the saying goes. Knowing how to give an excellent blow job will help to keep him happy and wanting more from you.”

Sandra unfastened his jeans, pulling them down. His semi-hard cock was revealed from inside his underwear. Jessica gazed at the long piece of skin and flesh, the length bobbing slightly with his pulse.

“My girlfriend likes me to keep my cock and balls out of my underwear so she can get it hard and show off its size to the other girls, especially in my swimsuit.”

“You must walk around with a permanent hard-on,” Sandra joked.

“Some days it feels like I do.”

Brad’s underwear soon joined his jeans, socks, and shoes on the floor. He took off his shirt.

Sandra’s hand caressed the long shaft and slowly stroked it. Jessica’s eyes widened at the sight of a real cock. Sandra squeezed from the base to the head, making a large drop of clear liquid pop out.

“This isn’t fair; I’m naked and you are not.”

“Then you should make us naked too,” Sandra said, helping Jessica stand.

Jessica smiled at Brad as his hands took the hem of her top and pulled it up over her head. He gazed at her full breasts, slightly larger than Abby’s, and her nipples hardened with excitement. He knelt, and her hand instinctively cradled his head as he sucked on each nipple. His fingers grasped the waistband of her skirt and slowly pulled it down.

“Aren’t you a beauty!” He expressed, taking in her figure.

A long, slender leg ended at thin hips, her pussy covered in short, trimmed hairs. He placed his hands on her small ass and leaned closer, inhaling her fragrance. His tongue darted out, trying to taste her. His left hand smoothed down her right to where the cup started, then back to her ass.

He stood and turned to Sandra. Brad could tell she kept herself in shape. His hands removed her top, and he eyed her bare breasts, slightly larger than Jessica’s. He sucked on each nipple as he knelt to the floor. Her short skirt revealed equally slender legs with pronounced pussy hair, also trimmed short.

He did the same, caressing her small ass and breathing in her scent. He felt her hand against his head, pressing slightly as his tongue tasted her. She stood him up, taking him in her arms. His hard cock poked at her stomach as they shared a long and sensual kiss.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.