Twelve Condoms - Cover

Twelve Condoms

Copyright© 2020 by Zaos Z.

Condom 2: Haley - Following Instructions

Fantasy Sex Story: Condom 2: Haley - Following Instructions - Sam inadvertently discovers his gag gift of magic condoms actually do have magical properties. Namely the ability to impregnate any woman Sam desires.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Magic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Sam knew he had something special. Magic. Real magic in the form of eleven condoms. With them he could fuck any woman he wanted. There were stipulations of course.

Rereading the instructions on the box Sam realized he likely hadn’t knocked up Mindy the day before. The impregnation spell, ritual, whatever, was pretty straight forward. “One must maintain eye contact with said sexual partner until climax.” Sam read out loud from the back of the box. “To invoke the condoms fertility charm one must speak the woman’s first and last name as well as the intended desire of said coupling before climax.” It all sounded simple enough to Sam.

Peeking out his bedroom window Sam spied eighteen-year-old Haley Jones texting on her front porch. Watching the seated teen Sam couldn’t help but admire how Haley’s breasts tugged at her low-cut tank top. Or how her long brown hair fell in sensual waves down her back. His neighbor’s little girl had become quite the knockout.

While he knew it was wrong Sam found himself reaching for the box of magic condoms. Removing one of the packages from the box he tore open the tin foil wrapper. Freeing his already hard cock from the confines of his jeans Sam pinched the tip of the condom before rolling it down his upright shaft.

Sam’s first stroke was difficult. It took a lot of physical effort on his part just to move his hand up and down his shaft. Outside Haley visibility gasped in shock. Dropping her phone the teen’s hands darted between her legs.

“Got your cherry.” Sam bragged to himself as he continued to stroke his dick up and down. He felt like it was in a velvet vice. Every stroke took a monumental effort on his part to complete.

Poor Haley clearly didn’t know what was happening to her. The teen held her hands between her legs. Her face a mask of confused pleasure.

“I’m going to fuck you pregnant Haley Jones.” Sam loudly announced to the empty room. He wanted the sexy teen pregnant. Wanted Haley’s flat stomach to bulge out with his baby. Her schoolgirl tits to swell with mother’s milk.

By this point Haley was writhing on the porch steps. Both hands buried between her legs. The teen’s brown hair splayed out over the concrete behind her. Sam felt a tingling in his balls as he watched Haley arch her back in orgasm. The voyeur was glad Haley was enjoying her first fuck as much as he was enjoying her.

The ever growing tingle at the base of his balls told Sam his own climax was fast approaching. Beating off into Haley’s virgin pussy was intoxicating and Sam knew his own moment of gratification was fast approaching.

At his moment of climax Sam cried out. “I’m cumming Haley Jones! I’m filling your womb with my seed!” Between Sam’s clenched fist sticky, white cum rapidly flooding the tip of the condom before just as rapidly vanishing.

Having cum Sam released the grip on his cock and leaned back. No longer paralyzed by the magical transference, or whatever one would call it, a red faced Haley hurriedly collected her phone before rushing back into her dad’s apartment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.