7 March 2009 - Cover

7 March 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, Sandra McBride and Susan Armstrong continue to form their new relationship.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting   Amputee  

“Wow, Mom, do you ever look fantastic!” Alex remarked on Susan’s devastatingly sexy dress, featuring a plunging neckline and very short hem.

“Why are you wearing your best dress slacks and shirt? We’re only going out for supper and a movie, or is it who we’ll be with?” She teased.

“I’ve never been on a blind date before, so I want to make a good first impression with her.”

“You mean, Mrs. McBride or her daughter, Jessica?”

“Both, I guess.”

“Let’s not make it a point to tell them that we’ve had sex together.”

“Okay.”

“Ready to go, handsome?”

“You bet I am!”


“Mom, what’s taking you so long? We’ll be late meeting Mrs. Armstrong and her son at the restaurant!” Jessica complained.

“My, my, aren’t you little Miss Anxious. Is there a reason you’re wearing your sexiest dress?”

“I want to make a good first impression on them. I just hope my leg doesn’t make Alex too uneasy. You know that Brad is the only boy who isn’t bothered by the sight of my leg.”

“And Jake Campbell,” she teased.

“Oh, Mom!” She cried, rolling her eyes. “I don’t know which leg to wear, the natural-looking one or my Terminator.”

“I have to laugh every time you call it the Terminator.”

“It reminds me of the metal-based skeleton from the same movie.”

“Wear the Terminator. It’ll show Alex what you wear every day, and you’ll see if it’ll turn him off from you. We shouldn’t mention that we’ve had sex together until we see how our friendship goes.”

“Okay, Mom. You and Mrs. McBride seem to have become good friends quite quickly.”

“We met for coffee last Wednesday and talked quite a bit, discovering a lot about each other. She reminds me so much of me. I lost a husband to divorce, but unfortunately, she lost hers to a car accident. I guess we’re both looking for something more in a relationship than just having Dan in our lives. Several people think we are sisters.”

“Are you in love with Mr. Hayward?”

“That’s difficult to say. I haven’t known him that long. I care a lot about him, but he already has several wives. Mind you, we did joke about me being one of his wives without living with him.”

“I’d be happy with him visiting as often as he can.”

“You only want him over so he can fuck you again.”

“And you don’t?”

“Do I ever!” She grinned.

“He certainly knows how to tame my pussy!” She teased

“Yeah, like, yours is so wild!”


Susan and Sandra wanted to make their first dinner date special, so reservations were made for Chandler’s Restaurant inside the Quinte Convention Centre. They decided to meet there in separate cars.

Sandra and Jessica arrived first and waited in the seating area. Sandra’s smile grew when she noticed Susan enter the restaurant along with her son, Alex. The girls exchanged polite hugs and kisses on the cheek. Jessica and Alex shook hands when introduced.

“I was tempted to ask for Andrew to be our server, but I didn’t want the kids to see us giving him a blow job at our table,” Susan said to her ear.

“I agree. We didn’t have Andrew; my server was named Jason. I find it arousing to pretend to be Dan’s wife and fuck and give blow jobs to different men.”

“I agree with you.”


They were escorted to a booth, where Alex waited for his mom and Sandra to sit together and then sat beside Jessica. He tried not to be too obvious, taking glances at the revealing cleavage of all three beautiful women.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.