7 March 2009 - Cover

7 March 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, Sandra McBride and Susan Armstrong continue to form their new relationship.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting   Amputee  

“What’s with you, Alex, ordering cooked chicken breast, baked potato, and vegetables instead of a burger and fries?” Susan teased.

“You always say I should eat healthier, so I am,” he said, cutting his chicken.

“Or would it have something to do with Jessica ordering the same thing before you?”

“Mom!” He mildly protested, glancing at Jessica. “Geesh, I get the third degree for ordering something different for a change.”

“That’s okay, Alex; I get the same treatment from Mom too,” Jessica supported. They smiled at each other and continued their meals. Sandra and Susan had approving grins as they enjoyed their meals.

Alex enjoyed the side profile of Jessica as well as the cross-table cleavage of his mom and Sandra when they’d lean closer to take a bite of food.


It had been agreed that the night would continue with the four going to see a movie. At the theatre, they viewed the different movies playing. No one wanted to see a horror movie like Twilight, New Moon. They decided to see ‘Race to Witch Mountain,’ a remake of the original Disney movie.

Susan and Sandra removed their coats in the warmly heated theatre and sat side by side. Jessica and Alex sat next to them.

The movie began, and the adults were soon placing a hand on each other’s knees. Hems were slid up out of the way, legs were spread, and exploring fingers parted warm pussy lips.

“This might be a good movie, but I don’t care what’s happening on the screen, only what’s happening with us,” Sandra said quietly.

“I agree, I love your fingers exploring my pussy,” Susan replied, her body reacting to her clit being excited.

Jessica could see that Susan’s hand was between her mom’s legs and wondered if Alex would make a move on her.

Alex wasn’t very interested in the movie; only Jessica was. He looked at her beautiful side profile and how her revealing cleavage rose and fell with her breathing. “Is it okay if I hold your hand?” He finally got the nerve to ask.

“Of course you can. I thought you’d never ask to touch me.”

“I was afraid you’d say no.”

“Maybe there’s something else I wouldn’t say no to.” Was her subtle hint too obvious, she wondered?

Jessica liked this boy, who was close to her age and didn’t seem bothered by her leg. She managed to steal glances at his handsome-looking face. Dark, lengthened hair and brown eyes, along with a decent physique and nice sense of humour, were quickly winning her over.

Alex took her hand in his, with Jessica resting it on her bare leg just above her right knee. She could hear soft moans escaping from her mom’s mouth, knowing Susan was pleasing her pussy. Glancing down, she could see her fingers moving in and out.

Jessica was growing aroused, and placing Alex’s hand palm down on her leg, she held it in place. He didn’t know what to do and let his hand feel the softness of her skin. She imagined what it might be like to make love with him. Would he be put off by the sight of her stump?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.