7 March 2009 - Cover

7 March 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On this day, Sandra McBride and Susan Armstrong continue to form their new relationship.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting   Amputee  

Sandra turned on the side table lamp and turned off the overhead one. “This is as romantic as I can make it on short notice. Otherwise, we’d have several candles glowing.”

“I think we’ll glow in a different way,” Susan added as they embraced.

“I hope Dan won’t be jealous of us making love.”

“He won’t be. His wives have sex almost every night, including mine. If he were here, he’d sit close and watch.”

“We’ll have to show him some time.”

“I agree.”

Soft kisses were shared, and then dress straps slipped from the shoulders. Dresses fell effortlessly to the floor, and they embraced again.

“If our pussies taste the same, we’ll definitely have to get to the root of our family trees,” Susan joked.

“Good one. I see Dan’s lousy sense of humour is rubbing off on you.”

“Speaking of rubbing,” Susan said, sticking out her chest and rubbing her breasts against her lover’s.

“I can’t get over how much alike we are.”

“Maybe that means a long and passionate relationship for us.”

“I hope so.”


Sandra led her new lover onto her bed. “Who’s supposed to be the man?”

“Neither one, though I plan on using my dildo on you.”

“Is that safe to do?”

“I have another one you can use on me.”

“Why is it that two women making love still require a cock, even if it’s a rubber one?”

“I don’t know. Good question.”

Sandra took the second cock from her night table, handing it to her. They embraced and kissed, then alternated, suckling each other’s breasts. Sandra kissed her way down her lover’s ribs and stomach, then settled between her legs. Susan bent her legs at the knees, giving her lots of room.

Sandra made love to her pussy and then introduced her dildo. She enjoyed the in-and-out fucking action, teasing her that she wishes it was Dan’s cock.

“Karen told me that once in awhile Dan will wear her strap on dildo and fuck two of his girls at the same time,” Susan mentioned.

“We could shop together for one to use on each other.”

“That would be interesting.”

Susan took her turn loving Sandra’s pussy with a dildo, teasing her and wishing it were Dan’s cock. They moved into a comfortable position, doing a sixty-nine on their sides. Lips, tongues, and fingers were used to please the other, with Susan cumming first.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.