Canoeing With Mom - Cover

Canoeing With Mom

Copyright© 2020 by alwayswantedto

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A holiday canoeing changes things significantly between mother and son

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Slow  

I was wasted the next morning. Dad wondered why Mom and I hadn’t slept well since he had slept on his own. Mom countered that he snored so loud he still kept us awake, and that he’d have to move his, she said his, tent farther away tonight. You’d think hearing that I was to again sleep with my Mom would have produced a reaction below, but I was worn out. There was barely a twitch even as I watched Mom move about in just a long t-shirt, though she wore a swimsuit underneath.

But I managed to revive on the slow paddle to the end of the fifth lake which we reached before noon. Mom had sprawled against the cross member again on a bed of life jackets. She appeared to doze off as Dad and I quietly paddled through the still water, listening to the birds and the drip of water from our paddles.

Mom’s bikini effectively stopped her nipples from poking through her t-shirt and her closed legs left little more to the imagination. I really was enjoying the environment when I thought I felt her eyes on me. But when I looked her eyes were closed and the expression on her face relaxed. A slight smile graced her lips as if she was having a pleasant dream.

As I gazed down at her, love swelling through my abdomen to focus in my heart, she stretched, shifting her legs to a more comfortable position, opening them a little. Immediately, my attention abandoned the beautiful sunny lake to latch onto her legs, now open about five inches between her knees and narrowing down to the point where one ankle crossed on top of the other leg just below my seat.

I loved looking at her legs, especially the insides of her thighs, the lower part where the flesh thickened on the way from her knees toward the special part at the juncture of her limbs. I was running my eyes up and down her when she moved once more, lifting her knees and parting her thighs until her legs rested against the sides of the canoe. When she drew her knees up higher, the t-shirt slid up her tanned thighs, baring the their backsides for my appreciation. My eyes were drawn down, following her legs until they fattened into her bikini bottom, now partly exposed.

There was a tingling tickle in the head of my cock as I realized that these were not the thick bottoms of her swimsuit. They were panties. Who knows why that made a difference but it did. My cock arched in my shorts. I also don’t know how long Mom had been watching me. I suddenly became aware that her eyes were open, and she was quietly observing me with that same sleepy smile on her face. When she saw that I had noticed her look, she spoke.

“I guess I’d better put some lotion on before the sun gets too hot.” She stretched, her back arching and her legs opening even wider. As she relaxed, she disappointingly pushed the t-shirt down between her legs, blocking my view of her panties. “Where did I put that lotion?” she asked rhetorically as she rummaged in the small backpack at her side.

She pulled a tube and a plastic bottle out and tossed them to the side of her leg and, for some unknown reason, pulled the large black, metal flashlight out as well. It was the biggest one we had, powered by four D cell batteries in a straight line. This she set head down between her legs, holding it from flopping over. After another minute searching, she finally retrieved the large bottle of 30 suntan lotion, opened it, leaned over and starting applying it to her feet. She was in no hurry as she worked her way up her lower legs, slipping her hands all around, twisting her legs and feet around for better access, taking the time to massage the lotion in well. Her legs glistened in the sun, almost bragging about their fine, muscled shape.

I was treated to a better view when Mom finally slid her hands above her knees, leaning back as her fingers worked her thighs. She pulled her t-shirt back to make room for her busy fingers, working the softer flesh here even more. She leaned right back to do the very top of her legs, the spongy part I liked so much. Her t-shirt was pulled right up onto her panties to make room, exposing all of her legs.

She moved the large, black, metal flashlight about as her hands moved, bumping it out of the way. But she never simply picked it up to set it down at her side. She let it flop back and forth as she moved it to lean first against one thigh, and then the other. Her legs didn’t just glisten, her thighs appeared almost damp when she was done. The flashlight nestled against her panties at the very juncture of her legs. It too seemed wet, well lubricated from rubbing against her freshly oiled thighs. My cock, quite stiff now from considering this casually innocent yet erotic display, wished it could be me instead of that unfeeling metal rod.

At long last Mom finished, screwing the top back on the suntan lotion, letting it drop to her side as she leaned back to rest.

“That’s better,” she said, her soft eyes looking at me once more, her smile gracing her face. She raised her hand to flip her hair over her shoulder, on each side.

“I think I’d better keep my shirt on for now,” she remarked, again clearly not expecting any comment.

Darn. I had been hoping, although not consciously, that she would continue, removing her t-shirt and, who knows, maybe even her bikini top. Even with her bikini top on, her breasts would be very pleasant to watch. But hidden under the t-shirt I had to use my imagination more than I had hoped.

Mom seemed to drift off to sleep again. Her legs narrowed as she dozed, I suppose to stop the movement of the flashlight which still lay between her thighs. Eventually, the light was clamped between her thighs, its end protruding above her legs a good five or six inches. But slowly, as her breathing lengthened, her legs relaxed, loosening their hold on the black rod and freeing it to rock between her legs. At one point, just as it was in danger of falling toward me and laying flat between her legs, her hand darted up to grasp it by the end and gently laid it back toward her to rest against her once more.

Why hadn’t she let it fall? At its present angle, its substantial weight now kept it against her crotch between the V of her legs. As I wondered about this, her legs parted and the flashlight rocked side to side with the motion of the boat. My cock stiffened as I imagined what that light could feel.

Abruptly, Mom’s legs snapped tight on the light and she straightened to an upright sitting position. Reaching her hands under her t-shirt, she fumbled about and finally, in that mysterious maneuver that I still as a grown man have yet to master -- or any honest guy I know -- managed to pull her bikini top out and drop it onto the lotions she had set to the side of her legs.

YES! This was even better than removing her t-shirt and keeping her bikini top on. As she lay back, the shirt covered her breasts, clinging to them in the heat, distinctly outlining their magnificent shape, especially her nipples. These perky things seemed to grow as I watched, like slow motion photography of plants rising to the sun.

Almost in concert with the rise of these small peaks, Mom’s legs parted, slow but steady, just a little more every few minutes. I waited anxiously for each angular increase until eventually her knees were once again leaning against the sides of the canoe. The flashlight was moving to and fro with the canoe, gently rolling across the t-shirt tucked between her legs. Once again her hand snaked out to grasp its end. As she adjusted its angle, she pulled her t-shirt up, and then carefully laid the light to rest against her now exposed panties. My cock grew to full length as I watched, eyes glued and unable to pull away. With great difficulty, I finally snapped them away to latch onto her nipples as she arched her back into a long stretch, her eyes still closed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.