Canoeing With Mom - Cover

Canoeing With Mom

Copyright© 2020 by alwayswantedto

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A holiday canoeing changes things significantly between mother and son

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Slow  

There was one other group already on the beach, off to one side. We waved and exchanged niceties with the two couples, chatting about the beautiful scenery as we hauled our lunches and assorted gear to the other end of the small beach. As we walked back and forth, I noticed the two men glancing at my mother’s figure, though she was easily ten to twelve years older than them. Clearly, it wasn’t lost on either of them that Mom wasn’t wearing a bra under her long t-shirt. One of the women caught the men looking and scowled, particularly at one who must have been her husband.

We threw our self-inflating pads down near the trees in the shade and sat down to eat our lunch. Immediately after, Dad turned onto his stomach and readied himself for a nap. On my other side, Mom sat with her legs drawn up, resting her chin on her knees. Dad was already snoring by the time I finished my lunch and stretched out to rest.

“Thanks for doing my face, sweetie,” she smiled. “Kneel next to me so I can do yours,” she patted the sleeping pad beside her right next to her thigh.

“Can’t you do it while I’m laying down?” I groaned, and grasped my upper arms as if I’d been paddling as hard as Dad.

“Come on, do as I ask,” Mom admonished me quietly, patting the pad again.

I got up on my knees and twisted around to face her, nestling in close to her side. Mom put her hand on my leg, tugging to get me to press tight to her thigh. Squeezing sunscreen onto her fingers, she began applying it to my face in the same gentle manner I had used with her except that her fingers were far softer. It was surprising how erotic such an innocent action could be. I closed my eyes to concentrate on extracting every nuance from the touch of her fingers.

She startled me when her right hand dropped down on my leg. She didn’t move it and I realized that there was nowhere else for her hand since the side of my leg was tightly pressed against hers. A moment later she pulled her hand away, I presume to squeeze more lotion on the other, since it left my face at the same time. Her fingers had just started stimulating my face when I felt her hand drop once more onto my leg. This time, however, it moved into the crease between my tightly closed thighs, her fingers pushing to slide between them.

Relaxing my legs, I allowed her hand to push in but she immediately pressed the back of her hand against my left thigh, urging it out. As soon as I shifted my knee over, opening a V between my legs, her hand left to cup my right leg in her palm.

“You did my face so nicely,” she whispered. “I want to return the favor.”

I was still digesting the meaning of this ‘thank you’ when I felt her hand move on my leg. Up, up, up it slid under the loose leg of my combination shorts and swim trunks. The thrill of her hand sneaking up my shorts on this public beach caused my little guy too stiffen. Mom’s hand froze on my leg, and then her fingers started scratching my thigh.

“That’s right,” she whispered, “Mommy’s coming and he knows it.”

She traced her fingers ever so gently over my closed eyelids.

“Do you like that?” she whispered, her mouth close to my ear. As I opened my mouth to answer, she slipped her fingers down across my lips. “Shhhhhh.”

Her hand resumed its journey up my leg, stopping just before the netting that cupped my cock and balls, restraining them from falling into the leg of my shorts. Quickly her fingers slipped under the elastic and stretched it away from my leg, her fingers finding my swelling member and tugging it through the gap. My cock hardened through the circle formed by her fingers and her palm. Mom moved her hand back and forth, her hand barely touching my screaming cock.

“Oh, he likes it, doesn’t he?”

I knew she didn’t want an answer but I nodded my head anyway. She jacked me as she continued massaging the lotion into my face, her fingers stopping to swirl around the head, gently pinching the purple helmet, then squeezing tight and forcing her hand up my length until it met my balls. My father snored on one side and I could sense the men glancing over on the other. They could only see Mom caressing my face but even that was somewhat erotic for a Mother and her grown son. I could sense their envy. What if they knew she was stroking my cock beside her thigh? I hardened even more at the thought.

As if she knew my most inner thoughts, Mom whispered, her breathing betraying her own excitement, “Come for me, baby. Right here with everyone watching. Come for me.” Her hand slipped down to grip my head, twisting back and forth around it. “Come for me,” she whispered excitedly, “come in Mommy’s hand.”

That was it. It was too much. I could almost hear it gurgle as my load shot up my shaft and exploded into her hand. I opened my eyes to see it spilling over to drip on the sleeping pad and shooting up her forearm. I turned my head to see the men looking our way as I spurt my final volleys onto the side of her thigh, my cock hidden by her slightly raised leg. Mom milked my cock until it was soft as if trying to pull every bit of come out of me.

“I think you and I had better go for a swim,” she said in her normal voice.

She pulled her bikini top out of her bag and slipped it under her t-shirt. A moment later she stood and pulled the t-shirt over her head, tossing it down. I started to clean up my spill on the pad with her shirt but she told me to leave it. I dropped it but made sure it covered my mess. Mom was already halfway to the lake, again attracting the eyes of the married men. I followed her, watching closely just as they were, proud of my beautiful Mom, and eager for the afternoon to pass so we could get to bed. As I watched her luscious ass tick-tock from side to side my cock, so recently worked over, signaled its interest. I wished I could fuck her in the water in front of them all.

Mom stood waiting for me, the water almost up to her breasts. As I waded out to her, she jackknifed into the water, her bottom pausing briefly in full display before slipping underwater. We played with each other in the lake. Once I came up behind her and picked her feet off the bottom, shoving my boner against her soft behind. She turned to splash me when I put her down but I dove in and swam away. Swimming back to her underwater, I surfaced but remained beside her with just my head visible. My hand, known only to my mother, waist deep in the lake, slid up her legs to cup her pussy. She put her hand on my head, stroking my hair while I stroked her. Finally, we returned to shore. The men really checked Mom out again. I think the women were glad to see the back of our canoe when we left.

The rest of the way down the lake was uneventful but once Mom found it necessary to retrieve something from the pack stored between her and Dad in the front of the canoe. As she leaned forward my eyes admired her backside even though it was covered by the long t-shirt. Swinging her head to the side, she looked back at me, smiled, and then puller her t-shirt up over her hips, baring her bikini bottom. I loved the way her cheeks spilled out of the small bikini. She cocked her hips, emphasizing the triangle formed by the base of her butt and her leg. It looked dark but inviting.

Dad was tired and wanted to camp when we reached the portage but I didn’t want the foursome catching up to us. I wanted to be on our own. Mom backed me up, pointing out that the portage was short. Once more, I enjoyed the view of Mom’s ass as we hiked our way to the next camp.

We ate dinner and relaxed. Dad set up the small tent and climbed in, reminding me to hoist the food up now that we were on the seventh lake. Bears weren’t common but weren’t rare either on the last few lakes so ropes were provided about 50 feet outside camp for hauling your food out of reach of bears looking for a midnight snack.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.