Something Old, Something New - Cover

Something Old, Something New

Copyright© 2020 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Clarissa and Priscilla are the best of friends, and that is where it would have stayed until one fateful night intervenes. What the two learn about one another will change what they thought of each other. Will it be for the good or the bad though?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Zoophilia  

EEP! EEP! EEP!

“Fucking stupid ass alarm,” Clarissa mumbles as she rolls out of bed. She squints at the light spilling through her bedroom window.

EEP! EEP! EEP!

“Alright already!” she cries and then lands face first into her pillow, slamming down on the alarm. “Why does it have to be morning already?”

“Clarissa, what’s all the racket?” her mother yells from downstairs. “It’s the weekend, what are you doing up so early?”

Clarissa scrambles around for her phone and checks the date, smiling like the Cheshire cat as she falls back into bed. Usually, since she doesn’t do anything on the weekends, she likes to lie in bed for a while and just gaze out her window or try and drift back to sleep. But some morning, is she cannot sleep, she will finger herself to an orgasm. This feels like one of those mornings. She stretches and yawns, watching as her perky breasts stretch forward, her pert little nipples pointing toward the ceiling.

“Oh...” she moans as she feels the fabric of her nightshirt rub against her erect buds. One hand plays through her lusciously short, purple dyed hair while the other caresses her taut belly. Thank fucking goodness it’s almost summer. Pouting her lips childishly, she looks down, watching her hand slowly make its way to the waistband of her panties. No... not yet...

She pulls her hand back, sits up and slips off the comfortable shirt. Her chest jiggles as they are set free. Sliding both hands across her chest, she kneads them. Then Clarissa takes a nipple between her fingers to tug and twist it. A moan escapes past her lips. A smile plays across her face as she takes her other breasts and lifts it to her lips. She is able to just wrap them around the stiff little nub to gently suck on it while continuing the twisting and tugging of the other.

Now with the foreplay over, Clarissa pulls down her panties so that she is pretty much naked on the bed. She pauses, wishing that she had a mirror to watch herself. Her father promised to put one up on the back of her door, but it hasn’t happened. He obviously hasn’t gotten to it, as he says it is on his list, so he’ll eventually get to it. She puffs and lies deeper on the pillow, letting herself relax.

Clarissa moves a hand back to her hard, pink nipples. Her other hand glides along her belly to her navel where she makes circles around it. This is turn causes her to shiver with delight. In her mind, all she can think about is having a boyfriend sitting in front of her as she pleasures herself. Her last boyfriend was a dick—that’s why she dumped his ass—but he loved to watch her masturbate, and she in turn liked it too. She especially liked how he jerked himself slowly to her movements...

Her other hand continues its path to her waiting snatch. She spreads her legs and looks up at the ceiling. That would be a perfect place for a mirror. But then her father would know exactly what she wanted a mirror for. She spreads her legs, and she can already feel the wetness that’s there before she even touches it. Fuck, I’m so horny. A finger presses between her cunt lips and comes up to give her a taste. A moan escapes her lips again as she tastes herself on her finger. Clarissa moves both of her hands back down to her wet twat. Both her feet up on the bed on either side of her keep her legs spread open. One hand opens her wet folds and the other slowly teases her clit.

The girl’s moans fill the room as she teases and plays with her clit, bringing a much needed pleasure to her body. She bites her lip to hold back further moans so that anyone else in the house doesn’t hear. Then a finger dips into her pussy while the other continues to press against her clit. Clarissa teases the tight button with her fingertip as finds that special spot within her dripping snatch. She presses against it and it sends her through wave of want.

Clarissa continues to tease herself and tries to hold back for as long as possible, but she cannot wait any longer. She gives into her lust. Her hips buck as waves from her orgasm come crashing down onto her. But she doesn’t let up when it hits. Instead, she slides another finger into her pussy and finger fucks herself faster with greater need. Her chest is heaving as she continues to pleasure her wanting body.

Just as the pressure is building again, Clarissa removes her fingers from her snatch and turns her attention to her clit where she rubs it faster and faster. She nearly screams out, forgetting that she is not alone and having the need to express her intense pleasure. And this is when her juices really start to flow. But she still isn’t done. She fucks her pussy again, this time with more force. Every thrust inward with her digits hits home on the special spot. Pressing there and sends shockwave through her entire body.

Clarissa is squirming all over the bed as orgasm after orgasm continues to pleasure her entire body. She moans out in ecstasy, trying hard not to be too loud. Her body jerks with every touch to her now very sensitive clit. In the end, it leaves the girl just lying on the bed trying to catch her breath. Her chest heaves as she moves her hands back up to play with her sensitive nipples some more.

Once she has calmed down a bit, Clarissa closes her eyes to enjoy the afterglow of her ecstasy, but before she can enjoy any of the after effects, her phone rings. She opens one eye, glaring at the wretched phone. She picks it up and mumbles into the device, “Yes?”

“Hey Claire, its Priscilla...”

Clarissa zones out of the conversation instantly. Did I really cum that much? She looks at her hand to see it all glistening in the sunlight.

“Claire? Earth to Claire...” her friend pleads on the other end of the line.

“Huh? Oh yeah, I’m here,” Clarissa replies, snapping back to reality. “Sorry, I just woke up. What’s up?”

“Well, I was calling to see if you wanted to go out to the docks today,” Priscilla asks, sounding a bit cheery.

“Fuck yeah, that sounds good,” Clarissa says sitting up with a smile.

“See you in a bit?” Priscilla asks

“Yeah, just let me hit the shower first,” Clarissa says. “I’ll see you in thirty minutes. She hangs up, tosses the phone on the bed and finds the will power to drag herself out of the bed. She is covered in her own fluids, so a shower is the perfect remedy. Tossing the blanket off exposes her body to the chilled air.

Since the bathroom in just down the hall from her room, she doesn’t bother to dress just to get undressed. The only one to see her is the cat, Mandy, and she doesn’t seem to mind. Turning on the shower to the hottest setting, Clarissa wonders back to her room to gather up some clean clothes, with a pause to rub a set of kitty ears that have sprouted up from her bed suddenly.

Stepping under the torrid stream with a sigh of delight and a shiver of pleasure, Clarissa leans against the tile wall, gasping at the coolness amidst the hot water. Her eyes close, standing under the full powered stream of liquid heat. For long moments, she simply rests against the warming tiles, breathing the moist air deeply and relaxing, ready to go back to sleep. But she can’t sleep because first of all she’s in the shower and second, she has to meet with Priscilla.

Straightening from the now warm tile, she meets the downpour head on, gasping softly as the rush of pure heat hits her chest. Her nipples harden instantly and she shivers again. Clarissa leans back enough to allow the stream to strike her belly directly and further down. Again, so soon after her morning session, she feels herself growing wet. Her lips curl into a small smile as her thoughts turn naughty once more.

Clarissa reaches for her loofah. Her hand brushes over a nylon exfoliating glove that she had bought on her last trip to the mall. There was a promotional thing at the bath and body store there, and since it was cheap, she picked it up. So far it has sat there unused. Since her mind is already in the gutter, she abandons the loofah in favor of the glove, grinning at the rough texture. Enjoying the tease of her own thoughts, she drops the glove back in its place and takes the loofah instead. I’ve got somewhere to be soon.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.